(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! Empty
PostSubject: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 am

It was hot out, but Mia entered the chosen battlefield dressed somewhat warmly for the weather. She had her zanpakuto on her back, a long flowy skirt and a short sleeved peasant blouse on. The colors were brighter than she went for, though her hair was its usual black almost cloak around her. In the sun though it seemed to absorb the light, revealing just how dark it really was. There wasn't a hint of anything else in there...

She definitely wasn't dressed for a battle, instead she was dressed for a cute date. Her cloak lay on her shoulders, open even as it was held closed at the neck and her hood lay down as well. Glancing over at the simulated battle area, this one had woods and a large water source. She...hoped she had picked okay.

The people who had helped her through the process of how to get one of the fighting areas reserved seemed shocked by her 'opponent'. Masaru Shirakawa never fought, why was he fighting the secretive Librarian Lieutenant?

Smiling at the thought that no one was expecting them to play around here, Mia moved to the larger than pond but smaller than lake water source. It wasn't natural so she wasn't sure what to call it, trying to see how deep it went while waiting. She... had been early. Hopefully Masa didn't mind...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am

Masaru approached the battlefield he'd been directed to, dressed in what would usually be his gigai's attire but a nice looking, black, coat to match it despite the warm weather. He carried his zanpakutou by hand, not having the proper means to support it on his hip in these clothes without his sash.

He noticed Mia when he got closer, she seemed focused on the water source of the area. It was bigger than a pond, that was good; an area like this would be perfect.

"Mia." He called out, smiling as usual, his voice soft so as not to just possibly startle her as he came into a talking distance.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:03 am

Mia was thinking of kneeling down and sticking her arm in to see how deep it really was when Masa's voice came from behind her. Slightly startled, moreso a bit embarrassed to be caught unawares, she turned with a sweet smile on her lips. Seeing his clothes, she blushed slightly but kept her eyes on him. He...looked really nice. Those clothes suited him as much as the kimonos and shinigami uniform. "Hi Masa."

Not sure how to greet him other than that, she moved forward and reached a hand out before pulling it back slightly with a sheepish smile. "You look nice."

No stutters! Yes! Reaching up, she unhooked her cloak and folded it over her arm. She wasn't used to wearing these types of clothing without her cloak. It hid way less than a kimono did!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:15 am

"Thank you, I don't really wear these clothes that often." Masaru replied as Mia removed her cloak, the outfit she had on causing him to blush slightly. It looked nice on her.

"You look nice as well."

He was glad he'd decided to wear these clothes rather than his uniform. It..would have been a bit embarrassing to show up to a...a date dressed in work clothes, even if it was on the battle grounds.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 am

Smiling, Mia laughed lightly to fight away the embarrassment. Yes, he looked handsome and sweet with that blush. No you didn't need to melt into a puddle of flustered... "You prefer the more traditional clothes?"

Moving closer to him, Mia...felt the urge to kiss his cheek or something. Because it was what you did! And...it had been fun before. But she had no idea how to do so, so she just got close and leaned up...and then fell back down to her feet with a red face as she looked away. She...couldn't do it! "...Y-Your zanpakuto is an ice one, but...how exactly does it work?"

There find something to talk about!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am

"Ah well, I mostly have these clothes for when I have to go to the World of the Living. I like them just fine but..." He was raised on the traditional style of things, so he supposed it stuck. These clothes had seemed better to wear though...since he didn't wear them that much it would be...good to dress in something he rarely wore that was nice for a special occasion like this.

The red in his face deepened when he noticed her lean up...before she fell back to her feet. Even if she hadn't...succeeded in her attempt it still had left his heart beat to quicken...

With some internal motivation, he leaned down slightly and kissed her cheek before he began answering her question, his face currently scarlet in color.

"Ah, well..." He back up a little holding his sword out more, drawing it from it's sheath.

It'd be better to...show than explain, right? Though, if he were to use his abilities his eyes would...

Perhaps sunglasses would have been a good idea? No, no...that would look ridiculous.

"I'll show you, it's better than explaining...if you'd like me to?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:45 am

"They...really do suit you as much as the traditional clothing though." He would look good in most things she thought, especially in what he was wearing now. Button up shirts suited him way too much... Mia's blushed increased rather immediately as Masa leaned down and kissed her cheek. He...finished what she had attempted... Her heart was beating hard enough she swore he could hear it.

One hand went up to her cheek as she stepped back a bit to give him room to unsheathe the pretty weapon on his. Watching carefully, Mia smiled encouragingly to Masa. He seemed hesitant to use his powers, though she had no idea why. What could bother him about them? "I'd love to see Masa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:02 am

Giving a nod, Masaru held it out with his arm, not pointing it at Mia so she could see the length of the blade as he gave a breath.

Just relax...Don't worry about the eye thing.

"Tōketsu, Gokkan no Ikari." His voice wasn't hard or commanding, but instead quiet; it wasn't a voice most used when summoning their zanpakutou's abilities but he rarely yelled it...unless he wasn't in his right mind during a fight and was in a rush or angry.

The sword began glowing white after he'd uttered the command; that white glow was short lived though as it began to evaporate, taking on the appearance of light snowflakes being blown by the wind.

Masaru waved his hand slightly, but that simple movement by him left a small flurry of snow in its trail as he manipulated the water molecules around them. He gave a small smile at the sight of the snow, he only ever used it for forming ice to fight with...the snow was a lot more peaceful.

"I've never used Ikari like this before." He said, a small chuckle following after as he made more snow for them; forgetting about his earlier panic with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 am

Watching the blade carefully for signs of change, Mia listened to the command with interest and a smile. The smile grew as it glowed a pretty white before she gasped rather loudly. That...that was gorgeous! As the sword evaporated, she clapped her hands together and laughed in a very happy manner. "So pretty! That was beautiful Masa!"

She watched his hand swirl snowflakes around and she moved much closer again, wanting to see it up close as she was entranced. Laughing lightly, she reached out her hands to touch the snow and looked up finally. Another gasp sounded as she saw his eyes, her hand going up to his face with a small smile. A few fingers gently touched the skin under his eye as she looked up, awed. The snow was forgotten for the moment as she whispered. "Masa your eyes are gorgeous too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:19 am

He felt his smile brighten at her excitement towards the snow and how his zanpakutou worked. It made him happy she found it pretty and enjoyable.

Masaru however was not expecting the contact of her hand on his face; his cheeks brightening again almost immediately, darkening in color the moment her next words followed. If he'd been walking or moving around at the time...he probably would have tripped due to surprise.

"A...R-Really...? T-They're not...frightening?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 am

"Well...I suppose if I had to face you in a fight and didn't know it might make me a bit scared. But I know you'd never hurt me." Mia thought for a moment, pulling her hand back as she realized...how close she had gotten. A bright red she moved back slightly and looked to the side. "Hm, its a pretty color since I can see it without worrying though. It has something to do with your forming snow with no weapon I think? So on top of being a pretty color, it lets you make this all. I'd say I have no reason to be scared!"

Her logic was sound and she flushed at how much she had spoken and said. It...was embarrassing! She wanted him to feel okay though. Bending down she picked up some of the already melting snow before straightening, feeling its nice cold on her hands as she squished it. "So...normally you do ice not snow? Could you make things out of ice too? You could be the Snow Prince! Make yourself a crown and fancy snow clothes."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:47 am

Mia...wasn't scared, he felt relief at that. She thought...thought it was a pretty color too...

Masaru felt if any snow landed on his face it'd melt on contact.

Noticing the snow that was on the ground was beginning to melt he created more, but this time bordering their area some with ice, to help keep the temperature cool around them so the snow wouldn't melt as fast.

"I-I usually make ice, yes. My abilities allow me to see the water molecules in the air...so I can manipulate them. It's why my eyes look like they do now." He explained, "I mostly use the ice as a weapon or a way of defending myself; I can freely form it around me so it's simple to use it for both."

He let the ice borders grow a little, becoming more noticeable and when Mia questioned if he could make anything with the ice he gave another nod.

Opening his hand, he formed the ice that froze in his hand into a dagger; twirling the ice-weapon in his hand.

The notion of Snow Prince made him remember the blush in his cheeks. Make...make crowns and outfits...? It was...a little embarrassing to think about but it was...was doable. Glancing down at the dagger he'd made he forced it's form to change, it morphing into a something like an ice tiara before he handed it over to Mia with a small, sheepish smile. "Y-You should be able to hold it, I won't let it freeze you..."

It was still cold to the touch but it wouldn't become untouchable due to it's temperature.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 am

Mia's face was a mirror image of Masa's face, just as red and flustered...but unlike Masa she was too amazed by his powers to let it last long. As more snow appeared she laughed with pure joy, watching the ice form and grow thicker and more obvious as her eyes widened. It was definitely cooling off around the pair and she kicked up some of the snow with more smiles. Her breath was starting to show but she didn't feel too cold at all...

His explanation made sense and Mia brought her eyes and attention fully back to Masa for a moment, even if the ice and snow demanded her full focus. "That is amazing. You have such versatile and useful powers.... Ikari is as amazing as you."

Mia flushed at her outburst her hand coming up to cover her mouth as she watched Masa form a dagger. He spun it with expert precision, so he was someone who was good with those as well? She'd never picked up other weapon skills, mostly worrying about her oversized sword. Still as the dagger shifted into a tiara, she turned even more red. "O-Oh...thank you. Its...so pretty...I am repeating myself so much I'm sorry!"

Still she gave him a shy smile in return as she examined the tiara...before setting it on her head and in her hair. "...Does it look okay? Oops! No!"

"Its the best zanpakuto I've ever heard of. Look at what you can do Masa!" Spinning in a circle to war off her embarrassment at asking such a stupid question, her skirt poofed out as she took in the snow area in the middle of summer, the happiest expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 am

All these compliments were going to kill him for sure, it was too sweet...but his face would catch on fire...

"I-It looks great." Masaru replied as Mia put on the tiara, blushing furiously the whole time. "You don't-don't need to apologize. I-It's...nice to hear those things." He continued, unable to stop his hand from going to cover his face in a futile attempt to hide the red.

He did provide more snow though, adding more ice to form onto the ground as well which leaked over towards the water as it froze the edges. "I-If you want I can...freeze the water."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 am

"Thank you..." Mia's voice was soft as she came to a halt from her spinning, looking down and to the side as Masa covered his face himself. "I-I...am happy its nice and not annoying..."

As more snow formed, she giggled shyly as her purple eyes watched the water start to freeze around the edges. This was amazing, watching it happen almost immediately was much different from slowly over time. It... it was too amazing! "Mhm, please! There's nothing living it in, so it shouldn't hurt."

Her embarrassment was going away as she watched, moving from Masa's side to the lake to see it happen herself...However part of the way there, an idea appeared in her mind as she slowed so she wouldn't slip on the ice. Bending down, she scooped up some snow and... then turned to toss it at Masa. She was promised a snowball fight too! Honestly she wasn't the greatest with snowballs but her aim wasn't bad. He could probably dodge though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:00 am

Giving a nod, Masaru focused on freezing the water as he made the ice over it thick enough to not easily crack. He gave a small smile when he'd finished before turning to Mia to let her know it was safe enough to walk on.

Not a word escaped him before his face came into contact with cold, fluffy snow; an 'oomph' escaped him before the snow broke apart and fell from his face as he shook his head some to make the snow fall off.

He looked blinked, glancing at Mia before he gave a laugh. A snowball fight, huh?

Thinking that, he formed a small ball of snow but this time right above Mia before it dropped; a small smirk appeared on his face. Okay...so perhaps using his abilities wasn't the most fair. He scooped up some snow, forming it into a ball and tossed it in his hand.

"I'll admit that was cheap." He laughed, "I'll fight fair then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 am

Mia hadn't meant to hit his face. Whoops. She really should practice more... Worrying that Masa would be upset or angry, he was so silent... However his laugh made her smile reappear, her laughter joining his before she felt a plop of snow on her head without any warning other than a smirk on Masa's face.

She lifted her hand up to feel the snow with a small smile, shaking her head just as he had to get the the snow out.

"Oh no. You started with your powers. You can't stop Masa!" Mia laughed as the snowball Masa was tossing turned purple a brief moment before exploding snow all over. The flame poofed out after and she began moving quickly to avoid his retaliation, a happy giggle escaping her. She pulled her sword off of her back, slipping it out of its sheathe like butter. She called in a soft voice, before smirking realizing she'd need the extra help. "Hai dake o nokosu, Honō no u~Otchā."

The blade glowed dully purple as heat rose from it so obviously in the chilled air. She swept it in an arc as she mad it to a dead and fallen tree, the burst of flame catching it on fire almost instantly in a bright purple blaze. None of the other trees caught as she laughed, the small flames swarming around her in a purple hazy dance before heading back to the tree. They didn't seem to give off heat as she left her sword in the tree. She needed the flames it would create, unable to make too many of her own yet.

"Now its fair!" Mia scooped up a handful of snow, patting it into shape with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 am

Oh...no?

Before he had the chance to contemplate her words he noticed a spark of purple out of the corner of his eye before the snowball in his hand exploded on him with a start. After a surprised yelp of sorts as the ball of snow blew up in his face. He shook the snow from him just in time to see Mia release her own zanpakutou and he was unable to stop that small smirk from returning.

He gave a small chuckle as Mia gathered more snow; alright, so they were doing powers...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 am

"Mm, you can beat me easily I bet. But I won't give up!" Mia laughed happily, not even noticing the cold despite still not putting her cloak or coat on. So what if her hands were chilly from making the two snowballs, she was still smiling and then with careful aim... Then lobbed it in an arc before taking off with a laugh as it flew through the sky.

No need to stay a still target, he could just form a big pile of snow above her... Two purple flames left the fire to join her running, seemingly as happy as she was as they danced around her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 am

Masaru quickly moved his arm up over his face with a laugh as Mia tossed another snowball before she began running. Forming another one, he sent it flying towards her before moving from his own spot; he didn't want to remain a still target either, there'd be no fun in that.

Ikari was quiet, though it was understandable; this wasn't the type of activity either of them had considered the zanpakutou to be used for. It was enjoyable though, Masaru was certainly having fun.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Skidding to a halt, Mia tried to duck the snowball but it caught her in the back of the head when she bent to make another snowball. Her flames fluttered as if laughing, while some of the snow stuck to her hair. She was laughing brightly and shot Masa a smile before scooping up more snow. There was so much of it! She shivered lightly in the cold but didn't want to stop, making another snowball before taking careful aim. He was moving now... She couldn't just form snow like he could so she had to be careful.

Another lobbed shot! But this time she had it burst again with heat before hitting Masa with a wicked giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 pm

The snowball burst again, sending a small flurry at him; he wasn't able to escape all of it, a decent bit of the snow landing on his shoulder and head. He gave another laugh before sending another snowball of his own back at her as he backed up a few steps, his feet ready to move with the next attack.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Mia liked hearing that laugh, as she moved to dodge the snowball though her feet slipped out from under her on an ice patch and fell in a poof of snow. The snowball hit her too, which was insult to injury though she was laughing really hard as she shivered.

Sitting in the snow, she couldn't stop laughing, it was too much fun. Her butt was getting soaked and her hair was getting crusted in ice but she was laughing. Scooping up a snowball she tossed it half heartedly at Masa before falling onto her side into the snow more and continuing her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Masaru stopped when he noticed her trip, concerned before he heard her beginning laughing again.

With a smile he approached her just as she half-heartedly tossed another towards him. He squatted down next to her laughing form, unable to help giving another laugh himself.

"Cold yet?" He asked, considering well...he'd ended up making a lot of ice and snow; he was used to it being low in temperature but he couldn't be so sure of Mia tolerance.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 pm

"A little." Feeling a bit more adventurous than normal due to the laughter and fun she'd be having. Mia moved to sitting, shivering more than a bit now before leaning forward to the squatting man. She wrapped her cold arms around his neck before moving herself up to hug him. The two flames sat on her head, steam rising from her hair at their contact.

Her voice was soft as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Its too much fun though. Thank you Masa, for this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!   PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next