(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:13 am

"M-Morning." Well this was entirely awkward and entirely unintentional, though apparently Drunken her had... done something to convince the ever formal and even prudish Masaru into his bed even to sleep. Had she threatened him? Hurt him? Yelled at him?

Her slip shone right through in the morning light and she pulled the blanket up over herself as she cleared her throat. "I apologize Masaru-taicho for my actions. I didn't do anything...untoward towards you did I?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 pm

This wasn't good. She was asking if she'd...done anything and, while she had kissed him and...well the feeling she'd done when he'd been against the wall, he didn't want to make her feel bad or well, worse as she already looked like she felt bad because of this.

"Ah, not really, no. From what I understand you came here last night, ehm, fallen asleep here and when I came back you eh, asked me to stay as well." He outlined as much of the truth as possible, not wanting to be completely dishonest with her. "I recommended you stay at the mansion for the night since it was already rather late and it wouldn't have been wise for you to leave when intoxicated as late as it was."

Walking around in the middle of the night drunk was dangerous, even if it was the Seireitei and she was a Captain, there were still plenty of bad things that could happen.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:33 am

That did not sound like the Taicho's drunk nights out at all. She normally ended up sleeping with someone, though a few times such as this she ended up like this... Masaru would be polite enough to try and cover... and it might look rather bad to his family.

He would've offered a room, she doubted she took it. Why couldn't she just sing bad karaoke like most people when she got drunk? Why did she feel the need to find someone's bed to steal and convince them sex was a good idea? Still, she'd accept his lie gracefully. Nodding, Lakshmi held the blanket up around herself while she tried to ignore her splitting headache. A glowing hand was held up to her head as she winced a bit. "I apologize for the inconvenience, Masaru. I seem to have a bad hangover, may I stay a while in your home while I recover? This spell takes a bit to kick in I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Masaru gave a nod, "Of course. While you're doing that I suppose I'll prepare breakfast."

Saying that he stood, stretching his arms out in front of him to get the blood flowing better. Normally the servants would handle breakfast, and sometimes they did, but most of the time Masaru tended to indulge in his cooking hobbies a bit more often than he should as it wasn't exactly proper for the head of a noble clan to fix his own meals.

"Any specifics?" He asked, speaking about the food.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:27 am

"You are such a dear Masaru." Lakshmi rubbed her head and fell back onto the bed with a painfilled groan. The mood had gone back to something much easier than the awkwardness from before. It was more friendly and sort of comfortable now. The shinigami was happy with that. As she laid all sprawled out on the bed, her face buried in the blankets to block out light, she thought for a few seconds.

"Do you have anything spicy? If not I will eat whatever you are willing to make. I don't get much good spicy food anymore... The curry here is so different, only one shop I know of sells a kind I prefer." Even after all these years it still made her homesick to think of that kind of food. "Really, thank you for beign so kind about this Masaru. I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 pm

"I think I can handle that, I'm rather particular about where I purchase my spicier ingredients so hopefully they'll suite your tastes." She was right when she'd mentioned the difference between curry here and then in other places. When it came to spices here they seemed rather...tame in his own opinion in comparison.

"I'll see what I can do then, and really it's not a problem."

Saying that, he left Lakshimi to rest her head while he headed towards the kitchen to get to work. Nozomi wouldn't be awake for another hour at least, she wasn't exactly particular to spicy food anyway, he'd make her something sweet when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:15 am

"You are the greatest person in the afterlife." Lakshmi's voice was genuine, she was speaking the truth as she knew it. Slowly but surely she was burying herself into the blankets more and more. The amount of light around was killer on her head, though the pain was slowly lifting as the healing spell worked it way through.

"I'll be out there in a bit... Ugh, gonna have to wear my dress from last night." She mumbled into the blankets, knowing it'd take her a little bit to get out whenever she did leave the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:22 am

As Lakshimi continued recovering from her hangover, Masaru was over halfway done with making the curry. Once it was done he'd take it out to the dining room where they could eat. He'd need to ask Lakshimi her preferred drink once she was out, realizing he'd failed to do so when he'd still been in his room.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:30 am

The taicho came into the room in her ball dress, looking quite a bit more chipper as she sniffed the air. There was no sign of a hangover, nothing to show that she'd even been drinking. Her dress was almost perfect even after having spent a night on the ground. "Mm, that smells very good. Thank you Masaru. I didn't expect this kind of treatment after my home invasion last night."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 am

Entering the dining room, Masaru fixed their plates with the curry he'd made; setting them down on the table at their respectable seats, the pot having already been brought in case either desired extra servings.

"It's fine." Masaru responded, "It was much better for you to come here than somewhere else. Even as a Captain the streets can be dangerous after dark. Ah, I apologize is there anything specific you'd like to drink? I didn't ask earlier."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:58 am

"You'd rather have me show up in your bed and touch you inappropriately than have me molest someone else?" Lakshmi raised an eyebrow, the pain being gone allowing her to remember exactly how she had acted. Her voice was wry and she spoke in a low tone. It was obvious he didn't want her to think about what happened, and well honestly due to his upbringing and pedigree it would be bad if it got out.

"I'll be fine with anything as long as its not alcoholic. Thank you." Lakshmi took a seat and smelled the curry with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:08 am

Masaru's face reddened, "That's...That's not it. I meant I'd rather have you show up and stay here than wandering around at night, whether you found somewhere else to go or not, when it's dangerous; especially when intoxicated."

He only got drunk in private, so no one had ever seen him as such. Considering his status it would be unbecoming of him and his clan were people to see him drunk. It was good no one had, as he knew how he acted when intoxicated...thanks to his zanpakutou reminding and reprimanding him for it sometimes.

Once he had her okay on what to get to drink, he quickly went into the kitchen before coming out with some water. It would be better for her to have water than anything else, seeing as how she was possibly still recovering some.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:27 am

"You... are rather silly for worrying about me. I really can handle myself when drunk. It just happens I can't handle that...part of myself while drunk." Lakshmi had to laugh lightly at Masaru, shaking her head as she remembered her grandmother's teasing name for him. Masabutt. It really was rather appropriate for him...

Taking a bite, Lakshmi's face lit up and she exclaimed to the man, as he walked back in with water. Her smile was bright and warm, and rather excited. "This is perfect! How did you learn to cook this so well? Thank you as well for the water."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 am

Masaru smiled, "I'm glad you like it. I started cooking when I was young, it was actually Gigi who started me on the path of this hobby whenever I'd visit her. I did so in private when the opportunity was available and I've been doing it ever since."

Even though Setsuna might have told Lakshimi about his...less than desirable situation before his father's passing he didn't specifically mention it. Still, he'd outlined the truth as appropriately for this conversation as he could and had given her the truth, not even noticing that he'd called Setsuna by Gigi instead of Soutaicho or Setsuna...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 am

"Gigi is like that, I bet she is pleased with your skill. I am rather happy I get to taste it~" Lakshmi's tone was playful and a bit happier. She seemed more upbeat and lively now that she had gotten over her actions.

Her mocha skin tinted a bit darker as she spoke. This man was like a grandson, another one of her precious children, to Gigi. She couldn't escape the shame of her actions... "I apologize again. It must have been rather awkward seeing me there of all people. I... know we aren't rather close and that might have prompted me in some odd way while drunk to fix it. In a rather awful way."

Lakshmi had thrown herself into her learning and while she had stayed by Setsuna's side as much as she could, she had missed out on a lot of the soutaicho's more personal actions. She knew about Masaru's past, through Gigi and having been around then but like Masaru, she didn't speak of it outright. Instead, she took some more rather happy bites.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 am

Swallowing a bite of his own, "It's fine you don't need to apologize, I'll admit I was rather surprised but it's in the past now. If you'd like become better acquainted I don't mind, I happen to like making friends and considering we're both family, or like family in my case, to Gigi I think it'd be a nice idea if you're not against it."

He hoped he hadn't sounded rude with the whole 'in the past' comment, as he wasn't sure what to properly say about it other than what's done is done but he wasn't mad about it. There really wasn't much of a nicer way to get it across regrettably.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am

"I am not against it by all means. It would keep me from...doing so again. I'm afraid I am fond of drinking with friends and it always ends up... similarly." Lakshmi didn't want to tell the poor innocent Taicho it normally ended with her a bit more pleased and less... as awkward as this had been.

"Besides, you are kind. I am sorry I didn't make overtures before this point to you." She did feel bad... Before now it had been mostly a working relationship, despite their similar relationships to the Soutaicho and also their power levels.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 am

Masaru gave a chuckle before taking a sip from his water, "Well if it makes you feel any better I'm not exactly the brightest when intoxicated. Just promise not to tell anyone that though, if anyone were to find out I do actually drink to that point I could find myself in some trouble."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:45 am

"We are bonding already! But... you may have to tell me more about you drunk, since you kind of experienced my secret drunk behavior first hand." Finishing up the plate of curry, she took more from the pot and was rather pleased with herself. The taicho was enjoying breakfast and learning about Masaru. He had been rather mysterious before. That might have been the whole... issue.

"Secrets make the best start to friendships."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:53 am

"Well...Ikari did tell me I'd been speaking to a wall once...literally." Masaru replied, Ikari referring to his zanpakutou. "Apparently I had a full blown conversation thinking the wall was intoxicated as well."

That hadn't been the last of it either, when drunk he seemed to act like a complete fool...no, more than a fool. His ancestors would roll over in their graves if his intoxicated nature was made public. It would certainly shame the family but he enjoyed a good drink every now an then. As long as he kept to himself everything would be golden.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:00 am

"...That is the best nondescriptive drunk story I've ever heard in my life." Lakshmi started laughing and pushed her plate away so she could bury her face in her arms. She felt bad for laughing but...this was amazing. It took her about a minute to calm down, but when she did she was wiping her eyes on the sleeves of the dress and smiling.

"Next time you wish to drink, please drink with me. I really would love to see this..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:08 am

"R-Right...I'll be sure to extend an invitation." Masaru replied, obviously embarrassed. He'd seen her drunk, it was only fair she got more than just a story. Though perhaps it would be fun. His drinking was always done in solitude, and he'd seen others having fun together when drinking with friends, so perhaps it'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:15 am

"Thank you. I...appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness." Lakshmi gave Masaru a warm smile as she tore back into her second plate. The water was drained quickly and she honestly felt a bit better about last night by now. Neither of them had caused issues. Masaru would make a better friend than one night stand... Besides, Gigi might have had a hernia if she had heard about the uh...incident.

"I can make sure you don't get in trouble with your clan. I know some places that are rather easy to hide your drinking in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:06 am

Masaru gave a chuckle, "She just might."

"I normally do my drinking in my own little small building I have out in one of the forest-y areas of the Rukon. That maybe me being a little overly cautious but I can never be too careful. I keep my own supply of drinks there."

It was...ridiculous but he couldn't take any chances. He liked to drink every now and then so he'd taken what he figured was proper precautions even if they were a little farfetched for a simple habit every so often.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 am

"That sounds lonely and sad. I won't allow it anymore! Anytime you wish to you drink you must come see me." Lakshmi's pretty mouth turned to a frown and she shook her head. The spirits save her from ridiculous noble rules. She had left such odd behavior behind when she left that... place. Her mind had drifted away from what was important though and she grinned as she finished her second helping.

"Breakfast was delicious... I really should be going though. It's going to look bad for you if any of your family see me here and leaving while still in my ball clothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next