(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:18 pm

- The Shirakawa Mansion is a large estate belonging to the high ranking Shirakawa family. Current residents include Masaru Shirakawa and Nozomi.

The Shirakawa Mansion is heavily guarded, but those visiting or those with official business with Masaru are permitted once he is let known of their presence. -
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:32 am

The 700 year old woman did as she normally did while drinking. After reaching a suitably nice level of warmth in her body and soul, she headed for a cozy bed. The events at the ball long behind her (Not so long maybe, but her mind wasn't thinking). She found the mansion of the ever nice and kind Masaru. She was quite a bit older than him, but the darker skinned woman cared not. She knew this place very well, her Gigi showing her the ropes years ago.

The woman also had memories of the father who was not to be mentioned as well. Masa was like part of Gigi's family, but  a part Lakshmi couldn't touch. She felt too disconnected from the man to truly care for him like her family. However he was familiar enough to allow her drunk mind to head for his bed. She snuck in through a window, remembering where it was for some reason. If she was sober she'd probably remember... but now her brain was fuzzy and ill equipped to thinking like that. All she could think about was his warm body, hard with years of training... His kissable lips... If she had to pick someone to sleep with while drunk, there wasn't a better option. She had done this over her long years with others, normally more discreet than this one to be truthful, but Lakshimi still enjoyed the sensations.

Stripped from her dress, she left the barely there slip on as she laid down on his bed. Maybe a nap couldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:17 am

That ball had been...draining, while he hadn't socialized much just the overall presences of so many took it's toll in it's own way. Now that he was home a good few hours of sleep sounded just about right.

His first destination was the baths though, once he had a bath he could put his sleeping robe on and get those few hours he wanted. The bath was relaxing, the warm water feeling good on his skin now that he was free of that suit. He really wasn't used to wearing modern forms of human formal clothing, but considering most had dressed using that fashion tonight he'd decided to do so as well.

The water felt good, but he couldn't stay in there forever, so after some more time he pulled himself from the bath and dried himself off; dressing himself in his nightwear afterwards before exiting the room to head towards his bedroom.

Letting out a breath Masaru entered his room and without a word he moved to climb into bed-

'!!'

Or he would have had he not then noticed the captain of the Fourth already on it. Jumping back as if someone had thrown boiling water at him, Masaru backed up against the wall nearest to him.

What was she doing here!? How!?

"L...Lakshimi-taicho?" He questioned, his face red after having noticed her state of undress. Why was she here? How had she even managed to get in here? So much confusion ran through the young captain's mind.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:36 am

"Huuh?" The slurred sound of confusion came from the now uncovered Lakshmi as she was awoken by the feel of cold air on her body. Sitting up, her slip had slipped quite a bit, she peered at the darkened room. "Masa-kun? Is that you?"

"What are you doing in my room? You naughty boy... Its not nice, you coulda just asked." Lakshmi giggled as she fell over, snuggling a pillow. She was still very, very, very drunk. It was obvious from her words. "Since you are here, might as well get right in. Hehehehehe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 am

"Y...Your room?" Masaru questioned, "Lakshimi-taicho...this is my room, in the Shirakawa Mansion...are you alright?" He asked, averting his gaze when her slip slipped.

It seemed she'd had a little too much to drink at the ball. He'd drunken some alcohol himself, but hadn't had enough to do anything to him. He'd been careful not to overindulge as it would look bad on him and his clan if he'd done so. He kept his drinking private a majority of the time.

How had a drunken Lakshimi managed to make it past the guards? Had they been slacking? It wasn't an impossibility. He'd have to question them later if so. It all depended on which guards had been on duty at the time. Some were more responsible than some.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 am

"...It is? I do.. not..." It took a few seconds before the memory hit her drunken mind. "OH!"

The darker skinned woman moved from the pillow, her hair falling over her shoulder as she moved to get out of the bed. It took only her first try, and she smiled as she moved towards Masaru with a sway in her hips. He was still against that wall, so Lakshmi leaned against him and wrapped her arms around his next, pinning him there. "I remember now~ Masa-kun, you are cute. Hehe, you should be my partner tonight."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 am

"P...P-Partner? Wh-what?" He asked, completely red in the fact as Lakshimi came to lean on him, successfully pinning him. She was clearly drunk, but he wasn't quite sure how to straighten the situation out without offending her, but still, it wasn't good to indulge oneself in these types of...activities while intoxicated. "M-maybe you should just get some rest, that ball was p-pretty tiring."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:33 am

"But... I want to rest with you. In bed. I promise its restful." Lakshmi's seduction game was rather off with how much drink she had imbibed, but Masaru was such a novice that she needn't worry too much. He'd either go with it or flee. She surely hoped it was the former.

Standing on her tippy toes, Lakshmi pressed her soft sensual lips against Masaru's, going for a rather adult kiss. It definitely wasn't a chaste peck on the lips and she groaned deep in her throat. Mmm they were as soft as she had thought.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 am

'!!!' This certainly isn't how he pictured the rest of tonight going. He'd expected to come home, take a bath, and get a night's sleep but instead he'd come home, taken a bath and was now lip-locking with the rather drunk captain of the fourth division.

"L-Lakshimi-taicho, r-really I think it would be good to get a good night's rest after today." He managed to get out when there was a chance. Was this seriously happening? If he got caught in this situation it could lead to some very...wrong assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:00 am

"Mmm, Masa-kun. I do want to rest. In here with you. Your bed was comfy and more than big enough for two. And you can call me Lakshmi or Mimi or something... Lakshmi-Taicho is when its for business~" Lashmi gave a deep throaty laugh and pressed Masa against the wall more before kissing him again. One hand slid down from his neck, sliding her hand down to the tie that would open up his pajamas and undoing it with one hand. Her free hand then slid onto his now bare chest as she felt him up.

"So restful you'll be, oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:31 am

To keep himself from making any types of noises that might...encourage her, Masaru bit his tongue after having been kissed again. Just to keep himself quiet. He really needed to talk some sense into her or else he wasn't quiet sure how he'd survive this.

He really didn't want to offend her, but it wasn't good for her to try to do these things while drunk.

"I..I could get in a lot of trouble for things like t-this." He tried to explain despite his complete embarrassment of having had his robes opened.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 am

"Mmm, nope. You won't. So don't worry~" Lakshmi started kissing Masaru again, but this time just a quick mouth kiss before slowly kissing down his cheek and neck. Her hands her now away from his neck and sliding down and around his chest. Apparently she was enjoying how he felt. Her hands started sliding down more and more and reached the edge of whatever he was using for underwear. She was obviously going for the gold.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:50 am

"L-L-Lakshimi, r-really, I could!" He replied, his words a quick, quiet exclamation. "A-As head of this cl-clan it's ...ah um unbecoming of me to be doing these types of things when I'm unwed!" He really needed to get this across to her, there had to be something he could say that she'd understand.

He didn't have much time to think though, as Lakshimi's hand was quickly descending.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:58 am

"That does...make sense." Lakshmi's drunken mind finally registered that maybe Masaru didn't want this? Well for those reasons. He was constrained by his position and couldn't help it. She sure didn't want to marry just to get sex and her hands slid out of his underwear just...seconds from doing something he'd probably be traumatized about for life, though she had no idea about that.

"Awww, but now I am alll.... Plffft. Masa-kun, I should go beat up those who make that rule." The woman plopped to the floor with exaggerated annoyance, before falling over. "I really do like your booty and wanted to see it naked. Silly old rules."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:11 am

"A...Ah...thank you for the compliment..." He managed to get out after she'd plopped down on the floor.

"It is a rather...odd rule, but it's been that way for a long time, there's nothing I can do about it." He tried to explain, to quell her annoyance at least somewhat. He was raised by that rule though, so it wasn't like he was completely against it, he'd just been raised to believe in those morals.

"You can ah, still stay here tonight if you'd like." He offered. "It is rather late and it's cold out. I could also prepare some nice breakfast tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:25 am

"Its not a compliment, but the truth." Why did she have to end up here? Maybe that Espada would have been a better choice but... She felt rude going back after her exit like that. How conceited to assume she'd be waiting and still interested. Probably why she drank as much as she did and then snuck in. Or had she had help?

"Masa-kun, your family's rules are awful. I shall stay here and sleep in your bed with you and maybe plot such evil doings on your elders heads. I could get something out of this at least." Drunk her lamented this fact as she sighed dramatically, wobbling to her feet and moving towards the bed. "Mmm, I'll need it. My head will be so bad, so I appreciate that kindness."

As she plopped on the bed, her slip started to fall again and she grinned at the captain. "Are you sure you won't relax the rules for oooone teensy night? I can make your future wife very happy~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:35 am

"S..Sorry...If information like that is confirmed I'll be in a lot of trouble." He replied, though it was then he'd caught on to the 'with you' part of her previous words. He didn't mind her sleeping in here for the night but he was planning on heading to the guest room. "Ah..About the...sleeping thing...Are..Are you sure you don't want the bed to yourself?"

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:41 am

"I doubt Gigi would be too upset, she's been trying to get me to do something for years~ She's the one I'd worry most about, not them." Lakshmi grabbed a pillow and tossed it to Masaru and gave him a dopey, drunken grin. "Nope. I planned on having company tonight and if you won't do me the pleasure of letting me enjoy your body in one manner... I suppose this is your repayment for my effort."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:33 am

"I...I see..." Masaru responded after having caught the pillow thrown at him, blinking twice before hesitantly approaching the bed. They'd just be sleeping, and he woke up extremely early in the first place. He wasn't exactly used to sharing his bed, not that he took up the whole thing in the first place, really he just took up his half...still, he was still quite unsure about this despite his previous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:43 am

"Maaasaaaa. Get in, I promise not to touch you like that again as long as I can snuggle against you." The captain crawled under the blankets and moved to the side, patting the spot she made so there was enough room for Masaru as well.

"I won't bite. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:45 pm

"R-right." Masaru sat down on the bed, putting the pillow down in it's rightful place before lying down himself, not quite sure what he was getting himself into with this. He supposed he'd be fine though, just as long as the whole 'sleeping in the same bed' thing for the night was kept between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

Lakshmi snuggled up to Masaru like a magnet, wrapping herself around him and making herself right at home. She probably smelled of liquor, though she fell asleep fairly quickly, her arm would stay wrapped around Masaru no matter how he tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Masaru's shoulders stiffened slightly before relaxing again, being unaccustomed to the whole being snuggled thing. It wasn't long until he noticed her breathing even out, showing she'd fallen asleep. He was tired as well, but it took him a little longer before he started to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:46 am

That morning Lakshmi woke up in an unfamiliar bed. It wasn't abnormal for her to do so, but the fully clothed body under her was. Why was she still wearing her slip... and who... Her eyes traveled around the room briefly as she sat up, wondering where she was. As her icy blue eyes landed on the body in the bed though, Lakshmi jumped to the corner of the bed as far from the man as possible.

"Oh dear. This is not good at all." They were both still clothed so this was a major relief. But still, Masaru's BED? She wasn't drinking ever again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 pm

It wasn't long before Masaru began to move, awaking from a night's sleep as he sat up and brought his hand up to his eyes. It took him a few moments, but eventually he shook the final bits of sleep away before the occurrences of last night suddenly slammed back into his mind.

With slightly widened eyes it didn't take long before he noticed Lakshimi at the other end of the bed, farthest away from him as possible while still being on it.

"A...Ahm...." This was...rather awkward...just by her expression he could tell she was sobered up now and rather...surprised at the situation before them. "M...Morning?" He averted his eyes, looking off to the side as the awkward greeting passed his lips while he brought his hand up to rub the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shirakawa Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next