(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:08 am

Mia couldn't help a small blush forming as Nozomi's excitement over the desert. The sweet girl's happiness at it made her happy. "I like hearing that. Hehe."

"Mhm! You were right. Yours is the best I've ever tasted... You'll have to teach me how to make it just like this, I don't think I could ever get it this good without help." Mia's smile widened as Masa got the cutest expression on his face. She...was happy with this, this nice dinner with the three of them... and having helped make it was even better. Digging in more, she obviously was enjoying how it tasted as she ate one plate and then... filled another.

It had been an exhausting day and she had used up a lot of spiritual energy, she'd need the extra food to replenish herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 am

"I don't mind teaching you." Masaru replied before taking another bite from his meal. It was good, and after today it was good to get a delicious meal in. "It should be fun."

Nozomi looked to be enjoying the food too, a happy smile on her face as she ate.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 am

"A-Ah thank you." Mia nodded, a bit red even as she kept eating the delicious food. With only two plates devoured she had to stop or she would end up exploding. She...didn't touch the crushed strawberries or the shortcake you poured them over, or even the whipped cream though she did blush when she glanced at it.

Instead she sat patiently and waited for the other two to finish with a happy little expression, staring at the table.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:38 am

Masaru finished up his meal just as Nozomi moved to eat some of shortcake, which she was obviously excited about; she knew how to spread the strawberries, but Masaru helped her with the whipped cream.

The moment she took a bite her happiness only seemed to grow. "It's really good!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am

Mia's smile grew as she looked up, even though she was red she was definitely pleased. She gave Nozomi a happy laugh and nodded. "That's really good! I am happy."

Nozomi seemed happy, that's all Mia cared about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:03 am

With a happy nod, Nozomi continued eating, finishing off her dessert after a bit before proclaiming she was done just like the two of them were.

She looked at Masaru and Mia for a moment, before scooting back her chair some to pick something up she'd kept hidden. Giving a small grin, she produced two, paper made flowers. "One of the maids taught me how, and it was fun, so I made Masa-nii and Mia-nee one each! That's why I couldn't help or watch in the kitchen...I wanted to finish them!"

They were made using nice paper, a blue one and a purple one, matching their eye colors.

Masaru was a bit surprised, but a bright smile spread across his features at Nozomi's presents for them. "So that's why, I was wondering. They're really nice, thank you, Nozomi."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:17 am

Mia watched Nozomi curiously, wondering what the girl had in store for them as she slid back her chair. As she picked up something, Mia's eyes widened and she smiled really brightly, a gasp escaping her. "Oh! Those are really pretty Nozomi. You did a good job... R-Really? For... us?"

She was glad the girl had been doing something fun and she nodded, smiling even as she felt a bit embarrassed and well... loved. "Mm is the purple one mine?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:37 am

"Mhmm! I made them for you and Masa-nii!" Nozomi smiled, looking down at them when Mia asked if the purple one was hers. "If you want that one, I wanted you and Masa-nii to choose which ones you wanted."

Masaru and Mia could pick whichever they wanted. They could pick the ones that took after their eye color or one from each other's.

Masaru gave a small chuckle, he was happy, he hadn't expected something like this at all. It was really sweet of Nozomi to have done this, he thought. He glanced over at Mia and gave a smile, motioning his head towards the flowers Nozomi had made so she could have first pick.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 am

This little girl was such... a sweetheart. Mia smiled very softly and nodded at Nozomi's kind words before she turned to glance at Masaru. He...wanted her to go first? Her head gave a small nod, she couldn't trust her voice right now.

Which...one...Feeling drawn to the one with Masaru's pretty eyes, she carefully picked it and held it gently. A small blush appeared on her face and she laughed very lightly, hoping it wasn't odd of her to want that one. "Its so pretty Zomi. Thank you."

Masaru and Nozomi...were just utterly large sweeties. She wanted to cry, she was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 am

Masaru too the purple one, the one resembling Mia's eyes after Mia had picked his own, unable to help but feel a little bit happier even when she'd picked that one.

"Thank you, Nozomi."

Nozomi's smile brightened at their thanks; they were happy! They liked the flowers! They were paper flowers too, so they wouldn't wilt! "Welcome!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:07 am

Mia smiled and looked at her flower before glancing at Masaru again and turning slightly red. He seemed just as happy with his flower, not upset at all she had picked that color.

"I'll have to put this in one of my vases without water and set it up... Hm maybe in my kitchen? Or next to my bed when I get home." Her happy smile in place, she looked at Nozomi and mused lightly. "What time is it? I wonder if I should head back home yet or not..."

She did have to clean up a bit... But...if Masa wanted her to stay here longer she would. It could be cleaned whenever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 am

"The time? It's probably getting dark around now..." Masaru replied after some thought. "Do you need me to walk you home, or would you rather stay here?"

If it was getting dark he'd walk her home, he...had planned on walking her home regardless. He could always clean up if she wanted to go ahead and head back home.

Nozomi sat, still really happy that Masaru and Mia had liked her gifts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:33 am

"I-I wouldn't want to make you walk me home!" Mia's voice rose as she shook her head from side to side a bit vigorously. She looked at Nozomi and then back at Masaru. "Y-You should spend some time with Nozomi! B-Before bed. I-I should just go home... S-So no one t-thinks...things...again..."

Masaru was a noble! He had to preserve his image a bit more...they had slept in the same bed and it had been fun and wonderful... It had also probably started rumors or gossip. He...he didn't need that at all. If she stayed over too much, even if he gave her another room to sleep in... they would just assume sneaking...

But she couldn't say that in front of Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 am

Masaru felt himself redden at her words though...he still didn't like the idea of her walking back alone, even if she could handle herself. He just worried!

"I-I don't mind walking you home, really!" Masaru replied, "It's not a problem. It'll be alright."

"Masa-nii gets worried, Mia-nee." Nozomi replied, still smiling. "I don't mind, I can play with Masa-nii later."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:48 am

"B-But..." Masa said he didn't mind but... It felt wrong to her to take up his time. Mia looked from the red Masa to Nozomi, hoping to at least convince her.

"I um... don't like taking time from you though. He's so busy and...his time is precious." Mia reached out and gently stroked Nozomi's hair. She felt... bad for this whole dating thing. Masa's free time was getting eaten up by her... Time he could be doing things with his little lonely sister.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:59 am

"Masa-nii still spends a lot of time with me! You don't have to worry, Mia-nee...I'm okay." Nozomi replied, "I...I'd worry too, if something happened."

Nozomi knew Masaru sometimes tended to worry a little too much, but still, she knew that things could get dangerous at night if alone. Plus, when Mia came over and visited, she got to spend some time with the both of them, which she really enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:03 am

Mia looked at Nozomi, to Masaru... to Nozomi... No. These evil siblings. Tag teaming her like this.

Giving a defeated sigh, she reached up and brushed aside a few bangs since her hair was still pulled back. Her voice was a bit pouty as she mumbled. "I'm a lieutenant... I'm not...weak..."

Her voice grew stronger though and she looked down at the Masa flower. "I'd... I wouldn't mind it. Being walked home then. Since Zomi is okay with me stealing you longer..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 am

"Then I'll walk you home." Masaru replied, looking a bit relieved. He knew...He knew she was strong, and could handle herself, and that he was probably taking thing out of proportions really. He couldn't help himself though, plus...on dates it was only right for him to walk her home.

Nozomi's smile brightened some when Mia accepted, she knew Mia was strong too, but the night time could be dangerous!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:21 am

Those two happy smiles at her caving in... Mia hung her head for a moment before giving them both a sheepish smile. "I guess... we head back then Masa?"

She remembered last time the servants had cleaned up or helped... she didn't want to be here when they did so. She wouldn't be able to handle it even with her cloak. Moving to stand, she bent over and kissed Nozomi's head again and spoke to her. "I'll see you again soon Zomi. Thank you for lending me your Masa to keep me safe tonight."

Turning to Masa, she smiled at him and nodded. "When...ever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 am

Masaru gave a nod, "Alright."

When Mia moved to give Nozomi another small kiss on the head she gave a giggle, "'Kay! See you next time, and welcome!"

As Mia stood, Masaru did too, pushing his chair in before approaching her, giving Nozomi a smile as well before he answered Mia. "Ready, we can go."

When they were out of the dining room, "I...ah...know I'm probably overreacting when it comes to walking around at night. I grew up cautious of that...kind of thing. So, I apologize if this is troublesome to you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:33 am

Mia couldn't help but smile and hold her flower carefully as Nozomi giggled and said goodbye. Turning to Masaru fully, she nodded softly at his ready as he lead her out of the dining room. Looking at his hand as it dangled there... she wanted to reach out and grab it but felt unable to.

Masa's words shocked her just a bit and she shook her head strongly, her hair coming undone and falling loose around her again. "I um...no its not... I thought it would be a hassle for you and Nozomi honestly. I...want to be around you. So it makes me happy that...you seem to want to protect me so much."

Her courage gathered, she reached forward and grabbed Masaru's hand lightly. "I know I'd be all right on my own... but having you with me makes me happy. So... I am not...complaining too much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:30 pm

"I-It's not a hassle at all, I'm...I'm glad to hear you say that, I...of course I want to p-protect you...Even if I know you're plenty capable with your own abilities..."

Masaru gave a smile, his hand holding Mia's as she grasped it before giving a small squeeze. "I'm really happy, and relieved that me being around makes you happy, I want to be around you too..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Mia's heart did that jittery flutter it had been doing all day at Masaru's sweet words. She turned red and moved closer to Masa, using him as a sort of shield for now like she had before when really flustered. "M-Mm... Th-Thank you...Masa..."

As he squeezed her hand, she held his tighter and spoke softly. "I-I...thought it was...obvious... y-you don't need to be relieved...you are being silly... Its...nice to hear...that you do too though..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:42 am

"W-Welcome." Masaru replied as they walked, giving a small nod in response to Mia's words. Perhaps he was being a bit silly, but he was glad to her she was happy to hear him say those things.

She was using him as a shield...hiding spot of sorts again; obviously, he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 am

As they left the mansion, Mia moved even closer to Masaru. Her other hand came up and held his shirt sleeve even as her hand held his. She stared straight at her feet, relying on Masa to not lead her into obstacles or down holes...

She was being really quiet, though it was mostly out of fear someone would talk to her if anyone saw them. Her cloak was with her but with Masa here she didn't want him to have to talk to her hood. She wanted to get better! Thinking that, she pushed away the nerves that were building up as she clung to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next