(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 am

He...He would still like to make pork bowls though, Mia had seemed excited about the idea earlier! They would feed Nozomi first, because yes...Nozomi was important, most definitely. He would definitely also treat Mia to pork bowls though, there was no reason they couldn't do all of that!

Nozomi was sitting in the kitchen, humming happily to herself as she sat with some tea.

Upon seeing Masaru and Mia, she smiled happily; "Mia-nee, Masa-nii!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:07 am

Mia had won! She could have...her scrumptious...delicious pork bowls tomorrow. Nozomi came first really... Entering the kitchen, she smiled softly at Nozomi and hurried over to the young girl's side. She planted a kiss on her head and gave her a hug. "I'm here to help with dinner too, I see you are all ready to Zomi! I'm gonna be staying the night tonight too, did you have a good day?"

They could start it in a moment, Mia had to talk to Zomi first. "Did you want anything in particular?"

She'd find that out first...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:21 am

Nozomi seemed happy with Mia's words; she'd be here for dinner and she'd be staying the night! That was great! She loved it when Mia was able to come and stay over!

"Mhmm! I had a lot of fun today! I got to play with Masa-nii earlier, and I've been coloring in my room too!" Masaru had spent time with her earlier, and he'd mentioned he'd called Mia over, but she had been unsure if Mia would be staying, now that she knew, she was even happier.

At the question on whether or not she specifically wanted something, she shook her head; "Nuh-uh, I'm fine with anything!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:27 pm

"Thats good, spending time with Masa is always fun. Haha, I bet you kept him from work too. Good job! Together we'll keep the workaholic resting enough!" Mia teased softly, nuzzling Nozomi's head a bit before pulling away.

As the girl shook her head, Mia looked around before moving to the fridge and examining ingredients. "Okay, lets see whats quick and easy to make then so you don't get too hungry."

Maybe something like...grilled cheese. Or omelets... western styled breakfast foods were quick and easy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:45 pm

"Yeah!" Nozomi replied, a big smile on her face at that suggestion; they would keep Masaru from working too much, and have him spend time with them instead and also rest like he was supposed to!

The girl couldn't help but laugh some as Mia nuzzled her head; Masaru himself had suppressed his own chuckles at the scene. He...couldn't deny being called a workaholic, but...while he still worked a lot he'd still toned it down after he'd gotten sick!

Nozomi watched as Mia went to the fridge, and examined things inside of it; something...easy?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:14 pm

With these two watching out for him, Masaru would be well taken care of. That happy laugh was nice to hear and Mia couldn't help smiling to herself as tried to find...something...

"Hm, shall we have breakfast for dinner than? It's much faster than pork bowls so no one gets to be hungry." Stubbornly insisting on making sure Nozomi was fed, the woman didn't turn to look at Masaru or his sister.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:05 am

Breakfast  for dinner...?

"Anything's fine with me! Fast or not fast!" Nozomi replied, smiling brightly; anything was fine with her, she was content right now and wasn't feeling extremely hungry, but if Mia wanted to eat something that was made quickly, and she and Masaru were really hungry, then breakfast for dinner seemed best!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:49 pm

"..." Mia was trying to be stubborn, she really was... Food for...Nozomi...who wasn't that hungry it seemed...

She closed the fridge and fought with herself. Don't be selfish! You must...make...dinner...

Not...Masaru's perfect pork bowls...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Nozomi sat happily, unaware of the inner war Mia was waging within her own head, while Masaru approached the fridge where Mia was standing, looking at it before looking at her.

They could have whatever they wanted to make, Nozomi had stated she didn't mind how long it would take, meaning she probably wasn't that hungry...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Mia felt the temptation, too strongly... Pork...bowls... Moving closer to Masaru, Mia murmured into his chest as she snuggled up slightly... "...pork bowls please..."

She had failed as a big sister... failed. Utterly failed, but those were too good! She was sorely tried and tempted by this day!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:14 pm

As Mia cuddled up to his chest, Masaru's hand went to her head as a smile appeared; he silently thanked Nozomi, they could do as planned now, and Nozomi seemed happy still as well.

Nozomi was happy the two had something in mind to make. Pork bowls? Those would be good! They had been really good last time! She was excited to get to eat them again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm

"I am the worst sister..." Mia muttered halfheartedly, her eyes glancing up and seeing Masaru's smile. It didn't allow her to mope too much, especially with his hand on her head. She nudged lightly against it without thinking, much like a cat demanding pets.

"We should start soon then so no one gets too hungry." She didn't move from him despite her words.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Nozomi tilted her head; "Mia-nee is a great sister though!"

Why did Mia think she was a bad sister, they were about to have good food, and then Mia was gonna stay with them, and they'd all be happy!

Feeling her head nudge against his hand, Masaru stroked her hair gently as Nozomi proclaimed that Mia was a good sister. She was right, she was a perfect sister to Nozomi!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Nozomi wasn't supposed to have heard that! Mia turned red and shook her head before burying it against Masaru's chest. "I-I was being..selfish and thinking of what I wanted to eat... I feel bad for that."

She admitted it! It was hard, but she did! She nudged against Masaru's hand more, shifting her head to a spot she really...really wanted petted...exactly like a cat at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:38 pm

"If Mia-nee wants pork bowls then we should have pork bowls!" Nozomi replied; "Masa-nii made my favorites last night."

She would be fine with anything, so they could have what Mia wanted!

Masaru continued to pet Mia's head, feeling the nudging against his hand; her mannerisms right now honestly reminded him of a cat...but...he couldn't say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:49 pm

"Okay..." Mia gave in, not wanting to fight these two evil siblings anymore on this. They'd make pork bowls and have her favorite instead. It wasn't selfish! Since Masaru made his a lot and also Nozomi's so...

Sharing favorites was good. Yes... She closed her eyes, a contented smile on her face as she was petted softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm

"We'll have pork bowls then." Masaru nodded, though he didn't move yet; Mia was still enjoying the hair petting, and it was cute... They would start cooking soon though, definitely.

Nozomi gave a nod at Masaru's words; as she'd thought before, that would be good! Pork bowls were yummy!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:53 am

Mia would just fall asleep against Masaru if he kept it up, and so with great reluctance... Mia pulled slightly away and shook her head as if fixing ruffled fur. "I'll get too drowsy if you keep doing that..."

Which was the uh best way that could end unfortunately.

"What should we start with, Master of the Kitchen?" Ready to help him cook, when it came to this she let him take the lead. The pork bowls tasted better that way... She was fine with being his assistant and pastry chef!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:02 am

Right, if he continued like that she just might fall asleep on him; he could continue later then, after they'd all eaten and perhaps after stars as well...a bit during...

At her words, he gave a chuckle before his smile returned; "Alright, we'll get started then."

Saying that, he went to turn towards the kitchen, going about gathering everything they'd need.

Nozomi watched, though after a bit she could head to the dining room to wait. She liked helping, but this was more serious cooking she could do yet. One day though!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Unaware of the grand pettings Masaru planned for the night Mia moved to get them aprons and help Masaru get all the items needed. Nozomi watching was nice, but it would be rather boring for her since with Mia helping and raw meat it would be silly to have her doing things.

Once Masaru had things well in hand, Mia took out the desert she had made at home earlier instead of making one. A berry pie! Then she got to work cleaning up, despite her great dislike of it...

While also stealing small kisses and touches from the man as he worked. With his hands full he couldn't respond much when she kissed his back and giggled away~

Finally dinner was finished and helping him carry it to the dining room, she grinned at a job well done. "You made extra meat this time...expecting me to eat it for breakfast too?"

...She would. She definitely would.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:39 pm

It...was almost torture, almost; being unable to respond to any of the stolen kisses or touches Mia gave to him, his hands were full with working on the pork bowls! He could only stand here and take it...

He continued working though, despite wanting to respond; soon they would be able to eat, just as soon as he finished up.

He'd Nozomi move to the dining room to wait, which was fine...when she was older he'd let her help with things like this, but for now she could really only help with small things without it being dangerous.

His smile brightened some when they eventually finished, and he gave a nod to Mia as they carried things to the dining room; "I thought it would be good, since it's your favorite I thought you might like some later."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Mia...was certain Masaru might get revenge later, he'd be much more open with his affections since their confessions... and thus she had felt safe being more open as well.

It still made her red at times!

With a pleased smile she entered the Dining room, admitting softly. "I probably will..."

She'd definitely want some later... Mia gave a grin to Nozomi as she set the bowls and pie on the table, moving to take a seat near the girl as usual. "Didn't take too long did it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:02 pm

With Mia admittance Masaru's smile remained; they would enjoy some more later on then when hunger struck once more! There was plenty for now and then...

Masaru set down what he was carrying before sitting in his own spot at the table while Mia sat near Nozomi.

Nozomi brightened at the sight of the food and gave a nod; "Nope!" It hadn't taken that long at all to her!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:35 am

"Dinner is served then!" Mia prepared Nozomi's bowl for her, not wanting the girl to burn herself as she finally set it in front of her little sister before getting her own... She looked down at Masaru, so lonely at the head of the table...and patted the seat next to her.

"Lord Shirakawa, please join us~ I can serve you tea then." And show him her improved skills!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:57 am

Masaru began eating once he was sure Nozomi and Mia were settled, though...he felt so far away...

He...This was his seat though, but...they could have sat closer...

Hearing Mia's voice speak up...referring to him like...that...

Masaru glanced to the seat Mia was patting before his eyes shifted to his own spot...and then back to Mia.

He...

Masaru stood, moving over next to her; he should be at the head of the table, but... they were over here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next