(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Rebirth of a Titan (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

The Rebirth of a Titan (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 pm

It started with a slight hum, then a soft breeze filled the room, and finally a blinding light pulsated from the zanpakuto the lie on the floor of Setsuna's office. As the pulsating intensified, so did the wind. The force of the wind grew with such a force that it made the administrate building of squad one tremble under the increasing gale.

Slowly the wind, the humming, and the pulsating light died down. Laying on the floor next to the zanpakuto was Setsuna. Something was different about her though. Instead of looking like the seventy year old woman she had always appeared to be, she looked to be in her late forties or early fifties. Had Setsuna somehow discovered the fountain of youth?

Setsuna lifted her hand to her forehead and rubbed it slightly. Being brought back by her zanpakuto always left her felling a little dizzy. She placed her hand to her throat, and it was smooth as it could be. There was no sign that there was ever a cut there, not even a scar.

Setsuna stood up, steadying herself once to her feet. She picked up her zan and placed it against the wall. She looked around her office, and saw the state it was in. Her desk was over turned and and chair was broken. Papers, oh the papers. It was a real mess. She was sure people would soon be rushing to check on her. This was bound to have made a lot of commotion.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:37 pm

On her way to visit Setsuna, bringing a report on Jurobei as well as just wishing to spend some time while she could. Today had been slow, like she had imagined it would be once she was promoted a while ago. Those easy days were gone now...

Lamenting her loss of freedom, the Taicho noticed the odd activity of the members of the squad. Her brow creased in worry, Lakshmi moved quickly through the building as others got out of her way. Opening the door to the office, she saw a large mess of papers and the desk... But her Gigi was standing there okay. Her face had been tense with worry and now it let out a relieve sigh... Wait.

"Gigi, what...what happened? Why are you younger now?" Stepping over papers and trying to not destroy them, she moved to her grandmother's side, reaching out her hand as if to touch and check that the woman was real.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:16 am

The room slowly came to a standstill as Setsuna dusted off her clothing. She could already tell she was much more limber than before. Her joints moved much more smoothly, and without creeks and pops. Setsuna was going to begin trying to clean up this mess when she heard a familiar voice call from behind her.

Lakshmi wrote:
"Gigi, what...what happened? Why are you younger now?"

Setsuna looked up to see Lakshmi standing in the door, her face colored with shock. Well, wouldn't this be fun to explain. How had she explain it before? The last time she had done it?

"Oh, hello dear. I was being a little naughty, and cast a forbidden kido. This was the outcome."

Setsuna said holding her arms out to her sides, showing her younger figure.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:36 am

For now tossing aside the forbidden kido words, Lakshmi gave her grandmother a once over look before moving forward and wrapping her arms around the woman in a gentle hug. Like when she had been younger, she buried her face against her shoulder. "For a second there I thought you were hurt or in trouble. The whole squad is in an uproar."

"I am just glad you are okay." Questions would come later, once she was over the scare she had had.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Setsuna took Lakshmi in and embraced her, putting one hand on her back, and the other on the back of her head. Setsuna gave Lakshmi a gentle kiss on the temple and then nuzzled her face in the girl's hair. She loved Lakshmi so much. One day she'd tell her the truth, but she just wasn't sure today was the day. Was Lakshmi ready to know that her Gigi was a monster?

"Everything is alright my sweet angel. Nothing to worry too much about. I'm surprised Narue hasn't barged in here yet wondering what was going on."

Setsuna giggled at the last bit. Her vice captain could be just as silly as her beloved Lakshmi.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:56 pm

As if on queue Narue ran in, her face showing some worry due to the commotion rather than her usual cheerful smile. At the sight of Lakshimi and...a young Setsuna, Narue stopped short; her eyes widening a fraction as her arms tightened around Hato-kun.

"S-Soutaicho...? Is..Is that really you!?" She asked, before realizing she'd just technically run in without permission to enter. "Ah! I apologize for just coming in so suddenly as well!" She added with a quick bow.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 am

"As long as you are okay, I am happy." Lakshmi slowly pulled herself back, knowing Setsuna had her secrets but accepting them. If one day... the granddaughter could be strong enough to be trusted, and leaned on more, Lakshmi would be the happiest. For now she had no other choice.

She couldn't resist a small giggle of her own as the adorable fukutaicho ran on though, confused. "Its Gigi Narue. I promise. I think if there was a time for rushing into her office though it would be now."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Setsuna laughed lightly as Narue burst in the room, almost on cue, and Lakshmi tried to reassure her. What lovely girls. Now if only her sweet Masaru was here. Setsuna released Lakshmi from her embrace halfway, with one arm still wrapped around her waist.

"How about you girls help me clean this mess up?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Narue laughed sheepishly at Lakshimi's response, but it seemed despite her sudden entrance everything was alright.

As Setsuna began speaking, Narue's attention immediately went to her captain. She giggled in response. This place was a complete mess, it could use some cleaning up.

"I'll be happy to help!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:33 am

"Of course! I wouldn't want my report lost in this." Lakshmi finished pulling away from Gigi, bending down as she stuffed the papers into her haori. It had a few large pockets she could use for such things.

Picking up papers, she quickly sorted through them and started moving around the room gathering them. "Let me get these, if you two want to grab other things? I can sort and pick up."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:13 pm

"Oh thank you girls! First things first. We need to flip this desk back over."

Setsuna walked over to the over turned desk, and bent down to lift it up in the middle. When she did this she felt a tug in the top of her shirt. She looked down and patted her chest.

"Oh goodness, I didn't realize my breasts were this much bigger when I was younger. I'm going to have to let all my tops out."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Narue took to helping pick up various items scattered about the room, having placed Hato-kun on her back and wrapped his wings securely around her neck before doing so.

She wasn't as...blessed as the two other women in the room when it came to certain areas, so she wasn't familiar with the problems one faced; such as the one Setsuna seemed to be having.

This place could use a good sweeping once everything was picked up, Narue decided; so she'd get to that once everything was back in place.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 am

"If you need to borrow some Gigi, I can lend you a few." Lakshmi laughed, setting the two stacks of papers she had down to go help with the desk. She was rather proud of her chest, even if she didn't get the chance to show it often.

Lifting the table, she flipped it upright with no strain to her uniform, grinning as she then went to grab the piles of paper. "So besides becoming mysteriously younger, what have you been up to Gigi, and you Narue? It has been a while since I stopped by the Division."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Setsuna just knew her blouse was going to burst open as she and Lakshmi lifted the desk back to it's upright position. She grabbed the chair and put it back at the desk as the girls started grabbing at papers.

"Thank you Lakshmi, I'll let you know once I am able to sort through things. I can wear a compression bra until I get things figured out."

Setsuna started putting things back on the desk where they once sat. The things that weren't broken anyway. Oh well, these things could be replaced.

"Same thing, just a different day. Not much excitement here other than the occasional extreme anti-aging regiment."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm

"I've been good, mostly been doing the usual; though I guess I'll need to get more string and stuff soon...I'm almost out since I decided to make more plushies. Ehehe."

She'd had fun making them though, even if she didn't really need them. It was a hobby and she enjoyed doing it.

"Hey, maybe I should give some of the ones that are done away? I could give them to kids or something, they'd probably like them. I have Hato-kun, so maybe one that I've made can become someone else's 'Hato-kun' in a way?" She mused aloud as she continued cleaning the area after having put the stacks of scattered papers she'd gathered from the floor in their appropriate places.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:54 am

Maki strolled through the hallways to the door of the Head Captain's office. She peaked in on her interacting with the others and waited for the excitement to die down a little bit. She rapped her knuckles on the open door. "Welcome back, Setsuna. I felt you arrive. I trust you are well?" Maki seemed a little cold, but still treated her familiarly. It would be to be expected, after what she had learned of her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 pm

"I'll send some over just in case, there are a few blouses in there that I rarely wear." Lakshmi piled the papers on the desk once it was lifted and then pulled out the folder with Jurobei's medical results on top of it. She didn't want to draw too much attention to them yet, what with Narue there. It was something personal and she wished to be discreet.

One eyebrow raised at the wording Gigi used was the only curiosity the Taicho showed. Calmer now, she was curious but... Gigi had her secrets and were allowed them. She wouldn't pry too much out in the open and even in private.

"I do still owe you for your help with that monkey, Narue. If you tell me what colors and kind, I could get you some." Her smile was kind as she looked at Narue, before heading to a closet and grabbing a broom and dustpan. Some of the shattered glass objects needed sweeping immediately. Her clinics would be the perfect place for such items... If she could convince Narue to do so, Lakshmi was sure the children would love them. "Your idea is a good one... I do have an idea of where you could give them away if you would like."

"Hello Taicho Maki." Noting how unsurprised the other captain seemed, the shrewd woman stowed that away for future thought.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:21 pm

"How kind of you Narue. I think that would be a splendid idea."

Setsuna said with a smile to her vice captain. Narue was such a pleasant girl to be around. She was always so jolly and full of light.

"Oh thank you dear. I'm sure it'll be of a great help to me. It shouldn't take long for the tailors here in Seireitei to let my blouses and jackets out. They work fairly quickly."

There was a knock at the door, and Maki entered. Oh boy, was she here to give her a lecture. Please, Setsuna had better things to do that get talked to by some woman who's only lived through other people's eyes.

"Oh hello Maki dear. Can I help you with something? As you can see, this place is a wreck."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:00 am

"Really it was no problem!" Narue giggled, before moving to help Lakshimi with the sweeping of the large room by fetching an extra sweep and dustpan. "I can get the supplies myself but..hmm...I guess if you're planning on going out later I could use more yellow and white fabric."

At the approval of her idea, she couldn't help but smile. "I'm glad you both think it's a good idea. It'll definitely help clear some space." Lakshimi's mention of knowing where she could give some intrigued her though. "Ah? Really, I'd love to hear your idea, Lakshimi-taicho."

Just as she finished speaking, there was a knock at the door; drawing their attention to none other than the captain of the Seventh Division.

"Ah, Maki-taicho, I trust your day is well?" She greeted, giving a small, polite bow and smile to the captain before she continued with the cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 pm

"Good day Girls, Everything is going swell today." Maki smiled and bowed to the younger girls in the room, full of sincerity. She looked around the room, examining the untidiness. She looked back at Setsuna, "Well, you seem to have a lot of work to do. I just wanted to stop in and give my regards at your return. Good day, Head Captain." Maki about faced and walked down the hall towards the exit. Someday things will go wrong for that woman, and Maki wasn't sure who if she would help her, or stand by and watch.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:30 pm

"Welcome Gigi. I'll send some over as soon as I leave here, my house is on the way." Lakshmi should be able to run in quick as long as she took a unseated member with her. Someone would be willing to help out, and could run back after they had the items.

Mentally noting the colors, Lakshmi nodded. "I have to go get some things later, so I will pick them up when I do. Of course it's a good idea, I'll stop by the squad later tonight. Will you be in Narue?"

"That is nice to hear. I hope it continues then." Smiling brightly, Lakshmi waved as Maki left. There wasn't much left that the woman could do, so she planned on leaving shortly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Setsuna opened up her coat closet behind her desk and grabbed a broom. She began to sweep the floor as she listened to the girls chat among themselves.

"It really is a lovely idea Narue. You are such a darling girl."

Setsuna admired her young vice captain. She was one of her best vice captains she had ever had. Setsuna continues to sweep, even as Maki showed her a much lower level of respect as she did the other two girls. This was to be expected. She knew Maki was miffed about earlier, but she didn't really care.

"Thank you for dropping in Maki, do come to tea soon."

Setsuna continued to sweet the room's floor until she had the dust in a nice little pile. She flicked her wrist and it was sucked up by a little gust of wind, and carried over the balcony and off back into nature where it belonged.

"Thank you so much Lakshmi. I will find a way to show you my thanks for this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 am

"Yeah, I'll be here and thanks!" Narue smiled after waving bye to Maki. "I'll be sure to pay you back, or I can give you the money for the things before you leave. Whichever is easier."

She couldn't help but give a small, sheepish giggle at Setsuna's compliment. "I just like seeing people happy. If I'm able to help brighten someone's day, then I'm all for it. If some of my plush toys can help then that's even better! I'm glad you think it's a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 am

"Ahah, don't worry about it Narue. You are doing me a favor. The least I can do is pay for your replacement supplies." Stretching slightly, Lakshmi put the broom and dustpan back as Setsuna finished up the last of it.

"No need Gigi, its what family does." Lakshmi went over and gave Setsuna a small hug, pulling back after a second with a sheepish grin. "If we were tallying owed things by now, I think this would be the drop in the bucket of my debts towards you. But I really must get back to work, they could last this long without me but who knows for how much longer. Two of my assistants are out sick, leaving Daiji to pick up their slack. The poor dear."

Waving and giving them both a grin, Lakshmi headed out. "Good bye and good luck, I will see you both later."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm

"Well aren't you are dream."

Setsuna said with a chuckle to Narue. The girl was a breath of fresh air in the squad. Most of it's members were all business and no fun. Narue knew how to balance the two, and exceptionally so.

Setsuna hugged Lakshmi back and gave her a quick peck on the forehead.

"Thank you again my sweet girl. I know what it's like running that squad, so I understand that you need to get back. Tell Daiji I said hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of a Titan (open)   The Rebirth of a Titan (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of a Titan (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next