(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanu

Kanu

I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:46 pm

In a dark alley somewhere in the city one would find blood, an insane amount of the dark crimson liquid spread on every available surface. Laying in the middle of this painting of blood was a giant unconscious Werewolf looking hollow. His breathing was slow and labored as his natural ability to produce blood was creating a rapidly increasing pool of blood that would more than likely drown him before his wounds could heal on their own. What an unfortunate end for the Dios.

IS THIS THE END OF THE ANTI HERO OF CHAOS HIMSELF, KANUUUUU?

FIND OUT

IN THE NEXT VOLUME OF

HEROES OF CHAOOOOS!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 am

The smell of blood was something Lakshmi knew intimately, it was almost like an old friend after all these centuries. That was why when she ended up wandering off the familiar street and towards who knows what, she did not realize what exactly it was she was following.

Her instincts knew though and as the smell grew stronger she started running. That much blood, to be smelled this strongly and far away meant almost certain death for whoever it was.

Luckily she was quite skilled at taking back those who death wanted to claim.

There was blood everywhere, so much she almost didn't realize who and what that was laying in the ever increasing pool. How it was possible, Lakshmi had no idea but she quickly assessed the situation and realized the time for delicate healing had passed. It was a Hollow, a strong one. Did it look familiar? Had he been one to show up at the party?

She felt so and rushed through the blood, not caring in the least as it ruined her human world clothing. Needing the freedom from her gigai, she popped in her soul candy and landed in the puddle as the soul helped her lift part of the hollows shoulders. Icy blue eyes looked down as she spoke calmly. "This may come as a shock to you. Please try to bear with this."

With the scent of blood permeating the air, small chains of her own energy shot out from her hands as she touched the hollow. Some wrapped themselves in her muttered spells, others searched out on their own. Internal, external scanning revealed all injuries. She was using brute force this time, it would be harder on her and her patient but she had to work fast.

The spells she had spoken and set in her energy chains ran through the hollows body, settling in injuries and knitting them back up. One spell purged his lungs of any blood that was filling it, another scanned for more problems as she concentrated utterly on the task of helping this being.

It would not be the end of the Anti-Hero of Chaos if the Medical Division Captain could help it.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 am

Well, I'm fucking dead.. awesome. What kind of idiots falls unconscious in his own blood and drowns. Well, I lived a decentish life I guess. Got to be a god kinda, had a lot of sex, ate a lot of hollows, not bad.

Kanu was very content with his own death at the moment and wasn't quite prepared for the off chance he could actually be saved. With a loud gasp the hollow eyes shot open as he was brought back from the brink of death was waving it's boney finger at him. "W-w-who. holy fuck that hurts Are you?" The hollow managed to say through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 am

"I am a shinigami, Lakshmi Mehra. I apologize for the pain, it was the only way to save you." Her voice was a bit preoccupied as she tinkered with her energy output. The hollow waking up and gasping had shocked her a bit, but her iron concentration never wavered.

"Please do not speak a moment? I am afraid I am trying to keep your lungs clear." Lakshmi blinked and gave the hollow a reassuring smile. The spells were quickly finishing the work the hollow's regen had started, it was mostly a case of keeping the blood out. As the spells settled and what remained of them flowed back to her, a job well done, she patted the Hollows shoulder. "There you go, good as new... How much blood did you lose actually? A better question, what were you doing here like this?"

She glanced around at the impossible amounts of blood covering everything, including herself and her gigai. Blood wasn't that bad, she would be fine for a bit like this. Waiting by to make sure the hollow would be okay though, she wasn't leaving his side until she could be sure.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:37 am

Kanu let out of a sigh of relief at the fact that he was saved, by a shinigami none the less. WIth his life no longer in danger he quickly scanned over the area, he really did bleed it alot. "Uhhh, don't worry about the blood loss. It's part of my body trait, I make a lot of blood to help my body regenerate and for combat." Kanu said as he bit into one of his clawed fingers just enough to draw blood. Instead of the little trickle most would expect a small faucet of blood came from the finger prick.

"See, a lot of blood. Which worked very well against me it seems as I passed out in my blood and fucking drowned. Though that is a metal way to die, right?" The hollow said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 am

That was an interesting power. Lakshmi let her surprise show, unable to stuff it down fast enough and also allowed her curiosity out for good measure. "Now that is something you do not see everyday. How interesting... I wonder why the blood does such? Is it specially imbued?"

She watched the faucet of blood for a moment before sending a small chain of icy blue energy out towards the finger with a flick of her own. It wrapped around it and healed the injury up with nary a mark on the hollow. "I do see now. I still do not have the honor of your name, Hollow. I presume one of the Dios?"

Lakshmi shot him a smile, giving him a small chuckle. "Metal is one way to describe that death. Painful and terrifying is another. Drowining is an awful way to die."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 am

The hollow let out a small laugh. "Sorry about not mentioning my name. My name is Kanu and yes I'm one of the Dios." Kanu said bowing his head slightly before coming back up with a small smile.

"My blood is very interesting, it kind of has properties like acid, ya know? I mean you wouldn't notice cause it doesn't burn or anything but anything that has been touched by my blood no matter how tough it is can be sliced with ease. That's just if it touched you, if it actually got inside of I could actually make you stronger and more reckless. Not going to lie in my younger days I would poison rivers near towns and villages to make it much easier to slay them." He said again this time with a much more sinsister laugh as he began to have flashbacks of his rampaging days. So much chaos, so much fun.

Kanu quickly shook his head of the past and stared at his finger with interest. "So that healing stuff, that's pretty interesting. How does it work exactly."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 am

"I thought I recognized your figure from the ball, I am glad I wasn't wrong in my assumptions. I should reintroduce myself, Lakshmi Mehra, Captain of the Medical Division." Her eyes crinkled as she smiled more, listening carefully to the description of his blood's power. A frown came over her features for a brief moment as she sighed.

"It is impossible for me to hide my distaste for a past like that. I am a doctor after all. Still, I would love to test those properties. Do you have a blade on you? Or could you just slice part of my arm for me please?" Lakshmi looked down at her blood covered body, a thoughtful look on her features as she examined and held out her arm. If his sinister laugh bothered her more than his past had it did not show on her features one bit. "I can show you in a minute if you do me the favor of slicing my arm just a bit please. Most shinigami use spells and incantations to power their energy, to shape it to do what they want. I have minute control over mine though, I can form it and control it directly to apply healing."

It also had to do with her zanpakuto. She didn't once stop to think about this odd situation or odd place they were in, she had some new power to examine and test out. Most else was forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 am

Kanu frowned slightly, he really didn't want to accidentally severely hurt the shingami. With a sigh Kanu brought out a clawed finger and placed gently on the woman's outstretched arm. "Okay, these are really sharp just to let you know and it doesn't help that you've been in contact with my blood. So I'm going to try my best to not give you an impromptu amputation okay?" The hollow said as he gingerly dragged his claw down the her arm, leaving a nice gash.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:48 am

"I trust your skills at slicing." Unable to help herself, it was a bit of a morbid joke and Lakshmi allowed herself a small smirk before making sure to not laugh. If she laughed and moved that could be miserably bad for her arm if what he had said about his powers were any indication.

It hurt quite a bit but she gave no indication of the pain. Lifting the bleeding wound up a bit, her fingers went to the edges as she examined it. It had cut much easier than she was expecting, she should have been much more durable. "Why thank you, this is perfect Kanu. Here, I shall show you."

From her finger tips floated an icy blue chain of energy, wrapping around her arm before soaking into the skin. It glowed softly as the skin itself knitted back up, back to full health. Raising the arm up, she smiled. "Not even a scar, see?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 am

OOC: sorry about the delay. Had life things pop up these past two days. almost committed domestic violence earlier.

Kanu look in amazement, it's like he never even cut the captain. What is this witch craft, this sorcery, this awesome thing he's witnessing. "Wow, I have never seen one of my attacks completely disappear like that. You my new friend are like my awesome counter. I destroy everything and you just fix back up."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:59 pm

(OOC: Oh that is bad. I am sorry. I am fine with waiting.)

Kanu had a way with words and Lakshmi burst into bright laughter. She nodded, still laughing as she held a bloody arm to her waist. "Yes, that is exactly it! I just fix everyone up and keep them healthy and not awesomed up as you call it?"

Pointing to him, she motioned all of him still amused by this conversation. "I did the same thing to you. I merely countered someone else's awesome. My shikai is much better and my bankai... well they are quite powerful at that. Now, did you want to leave this blood soaked alleyway? I think someone might notice the blood seeping out here soon."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 am

ooc: my left hand is swollen, so cant type with it. using one hand, so might be a day or a week. just suddenly woke up with a swollen hand ,-,
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:55 am

(OOC: That is perfectly okay! Take all the time you need to recover, I hope you do not have to deal with this long. That sounds quite annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:24 am

Kanu surveyed the alley and let out a small chuckle, "That is a lot of blood, I rather not run into more of your pals who probably aren't as considerate." THe hollow said as he stood up and dusted himself.

"Where do yo want to go, I don't know any non shady place and you definitely that don't seem the type to want to hang out in a brothel."

OOC: HAND STILL SOMEWHAT SWOLLEN, BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:55 am

(OOC: Take your time, I am perfectly fine with waiting.)

"That would be unfortunate, yes. An annoyance even if not a danger." Lakshmi agreed, she was curious about things and this hollow was talkative. Maybe she could ask him questions? Staring up at the much taller being, she hmmed thoughtfully.

"It would not bother me per say, but I would probably end up giving medical exams and healing any issues. I have questions if you would answer them and it would not be conductive to speak there." Since both of them were spiritual beings, neither was bound by going to normal places or scenery. "There is a tower nearby? It has a nice view of the city and neither of us are much bothered with heights yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:39 am

Kanu really wanted to go to a brothel though, but this woman was interesting and she did save him from drowning to death in a river of blood. Beggars can't be choosers. "Of course, a tower would be a wonderful spot. Just lead the way." Kanu said with with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 am

Apparently he was fine with the tower, though Lakshmi almost wished she had taken him to the brothel. It would be interesting to see how such a being...Honestly how it attracted potential mates.

Nodding, the captain pushed off and ended up on a nearby roof. The hollow could easy follow her, she was not hiding her energy and moving somewhat slowly for herself. With the amount of blood he produced he seemed like he'd be fine. Reaching the top of a tall spire like tower, used for radio transmissions, she sat at the edge and stared down at the lights blinking around them. "So! Kanu of the Dios, how did you end up in that mess of an alleyway?"

Blood dripped from her clothing but she did not seem to mind one bit.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 am

Kanu followed behind, enjoying the sight of the town as they scaled the tower. This town despite it's lack of chaos still held a bit of charm. Upon hearing the question directed towards him Kanu let out a sigh and sat down next to the woman. "Well, what happened was I came into town looking to find some food; hollows, arrancars, even shinigamis truthfully. I ended up stalking a rather delicious looking arrancar into the alley but those little fuckers had set me up. There was a whole group of them and as soon as I got in the alley, BAM!" Kanu said gesturing a slicing motion towards his left hand.

"They fucking chopped my hand off, no biggie to me but you know how annoying it is fighting with one hand? Well with my hand chopped off naturally I start swinging it around like a fire house and douse all of them with my special blood. I go at it with the lot of them for a while til I got bored. Despite how I look, fighting is very boring to me. So I used my trump card." Kanu said as he stood up. The hollow spread his arms wide and began making wooshing sounds.

"So if you can't tell from my wonderful acting, my trump card sucks all of my blood back into my body and makes me stronger and bigger and I get this pretty cool blood sword aura. i absoutley destroy and eat all of the arrancars. Unfortunately there's a downside to that trump card, I kinda pass out. And so I pass out in a bloody alley in a pool of my own blood. Then you luckily showed up"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:58 am

Hearing the sigh, Lakshmi leaned her head forward on her hands and turned it to the side to listen. That was a rather energetic story, amusing and yet also worrisome with arrancar ambushing him. Shaking her head with a wry filled laugh, she gave a small grin. "That was a wild story, it is a wonder you did survive. I am glad you were lucky and I was there to help you Kanu of the Dios. It is good you were there to take care of them, I can not imagine if they had jumped me instead. It would have been...troublesome."

"Thank you for taking care of such a problem." Nodding her head respectfully, she had to think about ambushing arrancar strong enough to annoy the Dios. It was not a pleasant thought. She understood Dios and those like him hunted and thought it did bother her she...well they did need to eat as far as she knew. "I owe you for that, so consider us even? If you even thought about such things, my apologies."

Would it be too rude to ask about the Hollow group? She was insanely curious and wished to know more. But... No! Hold it in.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:40 pm

The large hollow just let out a chuckle as he shook his head, "No no no, I still owe you. All I did was get hungry and almost died."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:03 am

"Well... maybe you could answer questions? I would rather not keep such a debt over you. I am insanely curious over your group and how they work. What exactly do you do? Where did you come from? Any you feel fine answering I would love to hear." Too much. She had to know at least some things. Lakshmi sighed but hoped her curiosity would not bother the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 am

"I'm great with question" Kanu said eagerly as began processing all the ansers for the shinigami. "Okay, let's go. Before our recent changing of the guard due to your captain and our leader blowing up we weren't really doing anything. Now we're just policing the world I guess, we make sure really evil people don't get their way by any means necessary. My job specifically is to bring those bad guys by bringing chaos to their empires. Dictator trying to take over the world? Drop some of my blood into the citizens water and boom I just kick started a revolution." Kanu said as he shuddered with glee at the thought of mass riots.

"Where did we come from though, that's a hard to answer question. We're all hollows living in our own little world. The handful that standout are called dios and we are the one that are the most connected to our god who guides. We follow his will. It's pretty snazzy being a dios, we each get our own little zone that we can manipulate to our pleasing."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:55 am

"Policing the human world? How did you all come up with that?" Now THAT was an interesting idea. Lakshmi had no idea how it would work... and messing with the human world generally wasn't the greatest of ideas. How would Maki take this news?

Still, his job sounded miserable and she shuddered. He obviously enjoyed it but all she could think about were those who were killed or hurt in the crossfire. She was a doctor, she wanted to help them... But she was instead stuck taking care of those in the Soul Society. "I will be honest, that sort of thing is something I do not like myself. But it suits your nature quite well."

"Zones? What kinds are there?" Now that was something of utter interest to her! Questions flowed out, unable to be stopped. "And your God, how are you connected to him? What does his will mean? Your own little world... is it separate from Hueco Mundo then?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 am

Now that the questions were getting a bit harde he had to really rack his brain to remember he learned. Kanu scratched his chin deep in to thought before his face made a vsisible a-ha expression. "Okay, Had to think how to answer your questions. We got a new leader and it was his idea to do this policing, truthfully I was initially against this. Second, zones are unique and based on how the dios imagined their realm to be, some live in a castle, I live in a cesspool of debauchery, etc. And our god himself is what brought the dios to the word in a way. I don't know the particulars of it, I never cared to much, but he is what granted us these homes and strength and our very existence. We all carry a bit of his blood so we're connected to him in a physical world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)   I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED A HEROOOOO (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next