(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With Great Power... [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:26 am

"You aren't naked yet." Aoi's voice was soft and yet also pouty, as she teased his neck with more nibbles. Her hands slid down his body, wanting to more than anything have him naked and under her. "Stop being clothed. Please."

After his teasing she was panting and wanted him in such a state. How could he be so calm? She was burning up. Shed kill anyone who interrupted them now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 am

He wasn't...Oh, right. He was still technically dressed, which in the current situation wasn't exactly helpful. He managed to shrug his shirt the rest of the way off, with some difficulty due to being distracted as Aoi continued toying with his neck and body. Through his reactions, he managed to rid himself of his remaining clothes after his shirt was gone; one hand returning to rest on the bedding beside Aoi while the other found a place on her waist.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 am

As Rin lost his clothes, Aoi let out a small pleased sound. They...hadn't been dressed in those long... it was magic. She knew what to tempt him with now. Both of them now unclothed enough, Aoi enacted her plan.

His hand on her waist was good to have as the woman gently flipped Rin onto his back in a carefully planned movement. She moved up to straddle his hips with her legs as she sat up, her eyes looking down into his. "Now...I can tempt you all I want~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 am

Not expecting it, Rin gave a sound of surprise; his grip unconsciously tightening on Aoi's waist as she switched their positions so that now she was above him. His hold loosened some, now that he was sure he wasn't falling or something.

His free hand gripped the bedding when she'd move to straddle him, much like it'd been doing throughout these situations. Tempt him...?

"A-...Aoi?" He questioned with a breath, though not really following with anything afterwards.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:13 am

A wicked smile on her lips, Aoi lowered her upper body so she could play with his neck more. Her lower body pressed right against him, making her shiver just as much. It would be so easy to just...tease him like this. Would he let her? Its what she wanted to do, let him feel just as good. Tempt him into allowing himself some break in his control.

He could be free with her... "My name sounds nice when you say it like that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 am

He suppressed a groan when she moved against him, his grip on the bedding and her waist tightening momentarily before he gave a shaky breath before muttering her name again. Her goal in tempting him wasn't exactly a hard one to achieve. If she continued on like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 am

Her smile widened more though she let out a small sound as she too felt the effects of her movements. It was going to kill both of them, this teasing. Moving against Rin more, Aoi laughed lightly though it turned into a light moan as her body shifted just a bit too much and teased her more than she wanted. His hands wouldn't be able to lie... nor his moans. She really wanted to break him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 am

He'd managed to suppress another groan, but was unable to suppress the moan that followed as Aoi continued to tease him. His hands repeating their previous action of momentarily gripping what lay beneath them. He wasn't able to do much other than react, even though he tried to suppress most of them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:00 am

Rin's sounds drove Aoi on more, making her shiver more and move on top of him. Seeing his hand on the bedding, still, she had to reach for it and place it on her hip as well. If he wanted to hold something that would work. Rubbing against him more, she cut off a moan of her own, trying to make him snap a bit more before she did. It was hard to resist but her tone was so playful as she whispered. "...Are you okay Rin? You can't move~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 am

"J-Just...fine..." He managed to stutter out, a breath following it after having bit back another moan; his hold on Aoi firm once she'd moved his other hand to her. Her name spilled from his lips as she continued her teasing on more than one occasion, this was becoming more and more difficult...and hardly any time had passed since they'd moved into this position at all yet already...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 am

"Doesn't sound...fine..." Aoi's body was way too warm now, she felt like she was going to melt and Rin's hands holding her hips, as well as where their bodies touched felt as though they were on fire. She couldn't keep teasing him like this, she was teasing herself too much. As Rin moaned her name though, Aoi gave up caring how much more he could be tempted.

She sat up once more and she lifted her hips up just long enough to move him into position with her hand, panting lightly. Sliding her hips back down, the panting turning into a low moan as he entered her. Twice in one day...after decades... it was bliss.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:27 am

Rin glanced up at her as she lifted herself up, earning a moan from him as she slid down onto him followed by a shaky but heavy breath; his grip on her tightening again out of reflex. The second time...it felt good...great even...

"A-Aoi..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 am

Aoi gasped lightly as Rin's hands tightened on her hips, instinctively sliding her hips down with a quick movement. It didn't hurt, his hands but...it felt good. That sort of reaction made her feel like she was doing something right with him.

"F-Feel okay?" Her name on his lips like that... She shuddered and choked back a moan. Slowly sliding her hips up and down, Aoi fell into a bit of a rhythm for now, making small sounds. It felt too good, staring down at him as she rode him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:07 am

Rin's breathing was heavy as she moved, occasionally being interrupted by moans; half of which he attempted to suppress as usual but he wasn't doing a excellent job at doing so as she fell into a rhythm. His grip on her remained firm, tightening whenever she moved on him but he tried to keep control despite the overwhelming feeling of things; not wanting to accidentally make his hold uncomfortable on her by being too tight.

The only response he could give to her question had been his reactions, her name spilling from his lips again as he tried to manage a nod or at least a 'yeah.' which if he had and hadn't noticed had likely come out in a stutter.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:00 am

It was too much even for her to handle, Aoi's thoughts of teasing or making it feel especially good for Rin being shattered as her hips moved even faster. Unable to form more words, Aoi leaned forward so she could kiss him...her mouth needed to touch something. However it wasn't his mouth she kissed, instead his neck as she whispered his name over and over.

Biting gently on his neck below his ear, she knew she'd be finished here soon but... Wanted to keep feeling it for now. Wanted to feel him, as she pressed down against him more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:11 am

Rin gave a shiver, Aoi's name escaping his lips once more as she moved to give his neck attention. The way she called his name, the way she was toying with this neck, and the way she was moving on him...

It all felt so good but he wasn't sure how much more he could take of it.

"A..Aoi."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:30 am

"I-I'll hurry..." Aoi groaned, knowing both of them were at their limits. Rin was reacting too strongly for him to last much longer. Her hips moved even faster as she had to pull her mouth away from his neck fully or else risk biting him too hard.

With a loud gasp, Aoi's body shook as she felt the waves of her climax wash over her again. It felt stronger this time and she fell against Rin fully as she wrapped around him, small gasps escaping her mouth. She...was going to die at this rate. Die happy, but die.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 am

Rin felt himself tense and with a sharp breath reached his own climax. His breathing heavy as Aoi collapsed on him. After some time, one of his hands moving from gripping at her waist to rest softly on her back once his body was able to relax.

His other hand went to her head, his fingers moving gently through her hair and against her head like she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 am

Aoi panted softly on top of Rin, unable to move much at the moment though she did slide her head just enough to plant a small kiss on his neck. It felt nice to just lay there, being held by him.. and then he started playing with her hair. A small giggle sounded from her as she slide a hand up to his cheek.

"Silly...Rin..."

:: NSFW - END ::
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

"Hm?" He gave a small smile a her comment but otherwise continued as is, he was comfortable.

He'd need to get up later to turn off the lights though...or else Ruka would at least come into to tell him she was home...which in this case would be bad. If the lights were out she would wait until morning to greet him assuming he was asleep.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 am

"It feels nice." Aoi's smile was soft, as she stared up at Rin. She really liked this man... Her thumb caressed his cheek softly, enjoying just laying with him like this... both of them were probably going to need another shower. "So...you are silly."

"And warm..." She snuggled to him more, fully intent on never letting him get up ever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 am

"Mm, it does feel nice..." Rin replied, returning her soft smile with another one of his own.

She felt warm and while he did to he knew after awhile it might get a little cold...They'd both need another shower too probably as well. Perhaps they could just rest for a little while longer and then worry about those things...

If the shirts weren't out of reach he'd have used that as some sort of temporary coverage until they actually decided to either shower or just get under the covers.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:57 am

The shirts had been taken off and tossed too far away...which was a pity since Aoi would love to wear it again...and have Rin wear it. She liked how much skin it showed... though to be fair they both were entirely naked and her thoughts were silly. She laughed, more at herself than anything and snuggled closer.

"...Did your shirt on me really tempt you that much?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:08 am

"Ah- W-well...I mean..." He hadn't expected the question, and felt his face heat up in response to it. "It well...was tempting..."

When he had offered to let her wear one..he supposed the keeping it unbuttoned should have been expected and...with the small amount of buttons that had been done they would have just come undone in their sleep and...

Rin mentally shook his thoughts. Who was he kidding? Yes...it'd been a bit...tempting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:13 am

"Ah... I'll do it again sometimes!" Aoi's voice was very very happy, so happy she had to lean up and plant a kiss on Rin's cheek. She was so pleased she had done something for Rin that he had liked, especially in such a way. On top of that, he had been straight forward! No Rinese to translate...

"I am so happy I could... Hehe, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Great Power... [nsfw]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: