(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With Great Power... [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:21 am

"W-welcome." He muttered, thought he wasn't sure if that was even the right response and because he wasn't sure he felt a bit embarrassed after speaking.

He...had been straight forward with his answer so...that was good and it'd made Aoi happy, even if he'd had trouble saying it straightforwardly in the first place...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:25 am

Aoi grinned and tried to hide her giggle at Rin's muttered welcome. He... was too adorable sometimes. It made her smile more if that was possible, though she wasn't going to tease him... She just felt utterly happy about this whole...everything. Being with him, sleeping with him...

"Mm, we should shower soon... and you'll have to do laundry again. I'm sorry shiro-usa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 am

"It's fine, laundry isn't a problem." He replied, "Though perhaps I should invest in a second bedding set..."

He'd meant it as a joke but, perhaps an extra comforter at least would be good...in a just in case scenario. Even Ruka had two simply because she enjoyed a different style every once in awhile.

"We probably should shower soon, at least before sleeping anyway..." He added, "We can do that separately or together, I'm fine with either."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:37 am

"That sounds like a good idea. I'd take you to my rooms in the barracks sometimes but... Um... its almost impossible." Aoi laughed slightly, sliding to Rin's side though she'd miss the full contact with his body. Her hand slipped away from his face almost forlornly, as if it didn't want to go.

Moving up to give him another soft kiss on the cheek, Aoi moved to the edge of the bed quickly. Giving a glance back, she grinned. "I'll go shower first... could you find my pajamas? I think you tossed them a bit away... in your hurry to get me naked."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 am

"Right, I can do that." Rin answered as Aoi moved over to the edge of the bed while he moved to sit up though he couldn't escape from blushing with her final words.

He moved after a moment to get their clothes; getting to the shirts first he put one of them on the bed for Aoi along with her underwear which had been lying near it before he went to gather his own clothing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 am

Aoi grinned, noticing the blush but lack of denying it... Rin was telling her without words that he...was accepting things more. She slipped off of the bed as Rin grabbed the clothes, heading to the shower with a laugh. If he wanted to join her he could, but she was just taking a quick one. Very quick. Three showers in one day was annoying and her curls would be unmanagable when she got out.

Aoi sighed as she started the shower up, running a hand through the red springy curls with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:08 am

Once his clothes were gathered he compiled them neatly, not putting them on yet since he'd prefer showering first. Too many showers today but he preferred it over feeling dirty.

He moved to check his phone, luckily there weren't any new messages to worry about. Looking at the time informed him Ruka would likely be home any minute now. Hopefully he'd be done with his own shower by the time she got home though...it would do neither of them any good for her to just come into his room to greet him but walk in on him like...this. Absolutely not. Talk about uncomfortable and embarrassing...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:14 am

Aoi's shower was quick, very very quick. She rinsed herself off, washed away anything... though she did put some of his conditioner in her hair to help with the mess it would be in the morning. A swift rinse and wrapped in a towel several minutes later, she stepped out of the shower with a pleased grin.

Taking one of his combs, she started combing the already starting to curl hair as she stepped out of his bathroom. Seeing him there, still naked, she gave a happy grin and leaned against the doorframe. "Your turn Rin... I could get used to this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 am

Rin turned when Aoi exited the bathroom, feeling his face redden again as he moved to stand and head towards the bathroom for his own shower.

"Alright, thanks..." He replied, giving a small smile before thinking. "Ah, Ruka should be home any minute now and since the lights are on she might knock and come in..."

He'd try to finish his own shower before that though, if she came into the room she'd be left with no doubts about what had been going on.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:26 am

"I'd like to say hi at least. If she comes up...it really won't bother me silly. Have a nice shower..." Aoi leaned up to kiss Rin softly as he moved past her to the bathroom, heading into the bedroom after to get dressed. Pulling on his shirt, she started buttoning it up fully before sliding on her underwear. It'd be nice to sleep with him fully for once, over night... Especially after today.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:36 am

Rin didn't take long with his shower, but was sure to rinse himself as needed; though he did remain under the water for a little longer than he really needed to before he finally stepped out.

He made quick work of drying off, having brought his clothes with him so he could just go ahead and change once he was dry. He ran a hand through his hair when he was changed, letting out a breath as he turned out the light in the bathroom before heading back into his room where Aoi was.

"Finished." He said and just as he'd said that he heard the sound of the front door. Just in time then... "That should be Ruka."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:41 am

Aoi had been fidgeting when Rin left and as he reappeared she moved to his side and hugged him with a warm smile and a happy giggle. "Hahah, welcome back. I should go say hi to her!"

After the rather quick surprise hug, she moved to the door in another swift movement, opening it up a bit and peering outside... before closing it quickly.

She was still in spirit form. Flushing, she stuck her head back inside the room and ran to the open and yet dark bathroom. She could hide in the little light there. "Rin....problem. I am not in my gigai...its why the sex felt better... She can't see me, or if she can... It might be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:46 am

As Aoi darted back into the bathroom, he held an expression of confusion. Hadn't she wanted to say hi? Though, with her next words he understood why she'd retreated. "Ah. Right...I forgot...Where is your gigai by the way?"

She'd left it here when they'd gone out and he hadn't really seen it since...

"If you'd like, I can tell her for you...say you fell asleep?" It wouldn't be right to just not tell Ruka Aoi wasn't here, especially if Aoi planned on staying long enough for breakfast in the morning...Ruka would feel bad not having made her anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:48 am

"It should have been back by now...the soul in it seems to crave sentucky friend chicken and those closed... oh. They are open to midnight tonight. It should be back by morning, if we leave the window unlocked it should come back in that way." Aoi bopped her head, a bit frustrated as she remembered the problem.

Moving back into the room fully, she looked down and nodded, pushing her fingers together as she slowly made her way to the bed. The girl reeked of forlorn longing. "Please? Would you shiro-usa?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 am

Hearing that, he moved to unlock the window. If it came back by morning there'd be no problems, he just hoped it would come through the window when it came back like Aoi said.

"It's not a problem. I'll be right back then." He replied, giving her another small smile before exiting the room.

It didn't take him long to find Ruka as she was already headed up the stairs.

"Ah, Rin Rin! I was wondering if you were still up." Ruka greeted to which Rin gave a nod and smile to.

"Mm, welcome back." He replied, "Aoi wanted to say hello but...she ended up falling asleep."

"Aoi-chan's still over? That's good, hopefully she'll stay for breakfast. It's been awhile!"

Rin figured Ruka was keeping quiet on her earlier freak out...saving them both the embarrassment of that particular subject.

"Mhmm, she's been busy with work and all so...but I'll be sure to tell her about breakfast."

"Alright, I think I'm going to get ready for bed myself...Suuper tired!" Saying that she moved to walk past Rin, but not before moving her hands to mess up his hair. "Niiiight!"

"Agh-!...Night." He called back as Ruka headed towards her own room.

Alright, gigai crisis averted...

That thought in mind he headed back towards his own room, fixing his hair back from Ruka's attack as he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:05 am

Aoi had crawled into bed and was under the covers when he came back, her face the only thing showing. Rin had been gone a few minutes no more, but already Aoi looked rather sleepy. She looked at Rin with half closed eyes as she sat up a bit, a soft smile on her face. "Now we can sleep... Come cuddle me please Rin? Did you say hi?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 am

"Mhmm, she's hoping you'll stick around for breakfast since it's been awhile." Rin replied, turning out the lights and moving to crawl under the covers himself. He was rather sleepy as well, having started to feel so when he was showering now that he was laying down it increased the feeling.

He pulled Aoi closer to him, resting his head on top of her's as he rested his head on the pillow.

"Comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 am

"I can stay for breakfast. It sounds nice." Aoi's voice was almost a whisper, though as Rin pulled her to him she let out a happy sound and snuggled right up to him. Laying like this was soothing and soon her breathing and heartrate matched his. "Very... sleep well shiro...usa..."

A large yawn broke her nickname for him up, though she was quickly asleep soon after. She felt so safe and warm... It was the best feeling, better even than the sex had been... How odd.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:15 am

"Goodnight, Aoi." He replied just after Aoi let out a yawn. He had to suppress yawning back, instead letting out a breath once it'd gone away as he shut his eyes. It wasn't long before he himself fell asleep, his tiredness winning out over him only a few minutes after he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Great Power... [nsfw]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: