(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let's talk over a few drinks?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Let's talk over a few drinks? Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 pm

"So, do you think they're gonna allow us back into the Gotei 13, Soichiro?" The woman's ghostly voice spoke from within Souichiro's mind as he took another sip of his sake. He sat in a small bar within one of the better districts of Rukongai, enjoying his drink while his spiritual companion, so to speak, nagged him over issues that he didn't deem important enough to address.

"Why worry over it? It's not like we can change their mind one way or the other over the issue." Souichiro replied quietly, taking another sip. "Just sit back and enjoy the drink. You really need to lighten up, Hayate."

"Lighten up? Listen, don't you realize that one of us is gonna be without a job? Doesn't that bother you?!" Hayate spoke crossly as she slammed her hands down onto the table. But nothing on the outside happened as no one else could see or interact with her in this form except through Souichiro.

"Relax, I'm sure something interesting'll come along any minute now." Souichiro spoke as he downed the last of his sake and ordered another. "Just gotta keep an open mind, that's all."

The bar itself was rather nondescript, but many shinigami actually frequent there due to its cheap but good drinks; a rarity among bars really. As it stood, one of them was gonna be out of a job depending on which the Gotei 13 picked while the other would be relegated to an assistant to the other.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 pm

"You are the man who houses 2 souls within himself, are you not?" A voice would speak towards Souchiro, as the Captain of Squad 12 revealed his presence. He had been trailing this specific shinigami whom he regarded as an anomaly, and those were always fascinating to him. Alexander's body was masked by one of his Reiatsu Cloaks, and his face was mostly covered by the hood.

He turned towards the older looking man, his red eyes clearly visible at least as well as the bottom of his face. He waited for an answer, although he already knew it.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 pm

"Hm? Oh, yeah I guess that would be me." Souichiro replied, not bothering to turn around and look. Instead he poured himself some more sake and sipped it. "Ahh, so what do you want with me? Got some good news perhaps? Bad news, maybe?"

Souichiro chuckled lightly to himself; he knew he wasn't in any sort of danger as a person who suddenly is behind him without any sense of him being there only said that he wasn't dangerous at this time. Hayate on the other hand was on edge, being able to see what little of the man there was to see and was slightly annoyed that Souichiro was taking this in stride.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:07 pm

"You are Souichiro Kageyama, and the soul you house inside you is Hayate Kusanagi if my information is correct, and it always is." The Captain remarked towards the other man. Well, people were sufficiently drunk in the bar, at least so much that their conversation or what either of them looked like wouldn't be more than a passing memory.

With that in mind, Alexander took off his hood and revealed himself to Souichiro. "Does my reputation precede me, or shall I introduce myself to you?" He asked. He wondered if there were any stories of the "Mad Scientist" in the Gotei 13 spread around Rukon. He wasn't that scary...was he?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Souichiro raised both eyebrows as he stared at the man that appeared before him. Of course he recognized him as he kept tabs on who was running what in Soul Society.. well, more or less anyway. "Well, never expected to be met by someone from R&D. I thought they were done messing with this kind of experiment?" Souichiro spoke, leaning forward with a light chuckle. "And the head honcho no less. No need for introductions, I do know who you are at the very least."

Of course he was joking, slightly anyway. "Here, have a drink with me." Souichiro spoke, nudging a small cup over to Alexander. "It'll lighten the weird mood."

"So, what can I do for you today, Captain?" He asked softly. Part of him wondered if a cure for their condition was found, but he didn't let that hope take root.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Alexander grabbed the cup and took a swig of the sake. He wasn't exactly a drinker, but he didn't turn one down if it was offered to him.

"So you are the product of an experiment by my predecessors, as I surmised." He spoke as he placed the cup down, analyzing Souichiro as he gave him a once over like a scientist would a lab rat. "I am glad this hasn't been a waste of my time in that regard." Alex stated. He was here on his own business and that of the Gotei 13, which was why he requested to be the one to meet with Souichiro.

"You are an anomaly, as you know. Your condition should not be possible and yet here you are. As a research subject, you are the perfect specimen to study, but I digress." The scientist said. It was especially true when your divisions' past files and notes had been blacked out. Alexander was eager to find out what they knew and had discovered, but his inquisitive nature would have to take a break for the moment. The man reached into his cloak and pulled out a letter, handing it over towards Souichiro.

"This is from the Administrative Division."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Taking the letter, Souichiro opened it for a moment, then closed it and took a deep breath. Releasing the air, the Shinigami began to read what was listed there. "Oh.. oh. OH!" Souichiro's eyebrows raised as he read on, a smile growing on his bearded face. "Seems I was chosen to be captain of the third division."

"Congrats Soichiro! I guess this means I'm your assistant, huh?" Hayate asked with a small smile. He could tell she was a little upset, but that was to be expected. Hell, HE would've been upset should she have been picked over him!

"Yeah, I guess you are Hayate." He says then grins, "If you were here I'd give you a slap on the ass."

"You wouldn't dare!" She gasped, making an angry face at him.

Laughing lightly Souichiro turned to Alexander again. "Sorry about that, she likes to talk." He apologizes while pouring himself some more sake. "Also I feel as if I should mention that I'm not one that has two souls. We both are the ones that carry two souls due to the fact that we can switch between who's dominant."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:15 pm

"Congratulations are in order, then." Alexander simply remarked with a bit of a smile as he took the cup into his hands again and raised it a bit before taking another sip. "That division has been empty for some time. Undoubtedly you have your work cut out for you, Captain." The small smile turned into a small grin, before the "science" switch turned on again in his brain and his demeanor became serious once again.

"So not two separate souls, but a shared bond. Your condition is not unlike the relationship between a shinigami and their zanpakuto." Alex paused for a moment as he set the cup down and turned back towards the bearded man. "Let her take control for a moment, I would like to observe this." He remarked in a straightforward manner. They were in a public area, but that didn't even register with the R&D head. No, he was far too intrigued now.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:43 pm

"You heard the man, get ready Hayate!" Spoke Souichiro as he settled down and began to focus.

"Wait wait wait! Why are you in such a hurry to switch?! Can't we talk about this?!
" Hayate angrily complained as their body began to glow. "AT LEAST NOT IN PUBLIC YOU DOLT!!"

This almost snapped Souichiro out of his focus, but he kept going. As the two of them know, bad things happen to them if they're interrupted mid-transformation. Which was a good reason NOT TO DO IT IN A BAR. But regardless it was happening. Souichiro's form was wrapped up in soft white light which gently broke away to reveal bits and pieces of Hayate beneath until she was fully visible.

Thankfully no one bumped into them or jostled them or POKED THEM OR SOMETHING. Opening her eyes, Hayate frowned at Alexander. "Do you realize how dangerous that was? Something really bad could've happened all because you gave Soichiro an idea!" She spoke crossly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:54 pm

"Hmm...interesting. Very interesting." was Alexander's response to Hayate's annoyed comment. Again, his eyes wandered a bit analyzing their new form. "Do you share each other's thoughts? It sounds as though you retain your own." He finished, before realizing what she actually had said.

"My apologies. Intrigue took over for the moment, and I did not realize how impulsive he could be." He paused with a small chuckle. "I assume that if something interrupts your switch, you would be stuck mid-way?" He asked, gathering what information he could from her words. "How would you free yourselves if such an event happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:04 pm

With a huff, Hayate turned towards Alexander. "Yes we retain our own thoughts, but when we speak to each other, we can hear each other fine." She explains in a snappy manner, but soon cools off and calms a bit now that they were out of the danger zone. "Stuck midway is an understatement. We could be stuck with the genders of each other, or even both if we're really unlucky, but that also goes with mixing our bodies in weird ways and in the worse case scenario.. let's just say we'd be unable to fight if that's the case."

Unlike Souichiro who'd probably tell the secret, Hayate is a bit more.. discreet. "So why are you asking such questions? Did you find a way to separate us?" She asked, looking hopeful.

"Don't get your hopes up, he's probably just looking to poke and prod us for a while." Souichiro spoke with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 pm

"Unfortunately, no." He said. "But that is also the reason why I am asking you what you can tell me about your condition. As I said, you are unique, and unique things pique my interest when it comes to research." He replied "If you'll allow it, I would love to study it. If anyone can find you a cure, I can."

Alexander was deadly honest in his statement. Of course, Hayate, or rather Souichiro was now also another Captain, so any research would have to be at their discretion.

"That is, of course, after you two get your Squad up and running."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:31 am

"Oh.. I see.." Hayate replied, lowering her head. She listened to what else Alexander had to say, raising her head again upon hearing all that he had to say. She couldn't say she wasn't at least a bit hopeful due to the man's words. "Well? What do you think Soichiro?"

"Well.. from what I've heard of him, he must be pretty good at what he does.." Souichiro says. "But proceed with caution is all I'm saying."

Hayate nodded in response, then looked over to Alexander. "Alright, you've got yourself a deal then." She replied with a light sigh. "I guess you're our best bet of being separated."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:19 am

"Excellent." Alexander replied, before turning to his cup and finishing it off. He would get a chance to deeply study their condition and possibly even replicate it in the future if he could re-discover the process. He turned back towards the woman as he pulled his hood back over his head and resumed his reiatsu-cloaking disguise.

"I would enjoy staying for a few more drinks, but I really must get back and resume my works. You two as well, now you are Captain, hm?" He gave a friendly sort of smirk as he got up from his seat. Even though he was talking to Hayate, he knew Souichiro could hear him.

"I suppose that would make you the Lieutenant then, Miss Hayate? Be sure to keep him in line." The R&D head remarked with a bit of a grin before disappearing with a flash step. The drunks in the bar wouldn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk over a few drinks?   Let's talk over a few drinks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk over a few drinks?
Page 1 of 1