(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Talk Well Had

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:09 am

It'd been hours after waking up, finding himself back in his own time; if anything...he would have loved to stay with Lakshmi more, but there was work to still be done, which kept their reunion to the minimum of a few hours.

He probably still needed rest, but seeing if Mia was alright came before that. He wouldn't be able to rest properly if he didn't see for himself if she was alright.

Kaimu let out a tired breath as he approached the Shirakawa Mansion, approaching the gates and speaking with the guards. It'd been...something Shirakawa had notified his servants and guards of now that Mia had begun...living here. He'd let them know her father may step in from time to time...

Once he was allowed inside, he asked one of the servants about Mia and he'd been pointed to the bedroom.

This damn place was huge...but by following Mia's signature it wasn't difficult to find her location.

Not knowing if she was asleep or not, he gave a knock on the door. If she were sleeping, he could wait...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:06 am

Mia sat in a nest of blankets and robes in her bed that she shared with Masaru. Her eyes were red and poofy from crying, her nose the same color and same puffiness as her eyes. She pulled the lowest layer of robe around her more, reassured by the smell of Masaru still clinging to it. He had had to go back to work, but had almost refused to go despite her reassurances.

Before he'd left to be sure he'd wrapped her in as many robes and blankets as he could and built her up a nest of pillows behind her in case she wanted to drown in feather hell as well. He'd even brought a stack of her books in the room for her, on one of the bedside tables so she had things to do in addition to her games.

It had been silly... but sweet. For right now though she was busy with her hair, it pulled over her shoulder as she ran a brush through and against it to soothe herself.

The knock at the door was a surprise, but in a slightly weak voice she called out almost immediately. "Come in..."

She wasn't in any position to get up and open it, not even thinking to sense out who was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:12 am

Kaimu waited for a response, and when he heard Mia's voice on the other side of the door granting him entry he slid the door opened and stepped inside, sliding the door closed behind him before looking over to Mia and her...large quantity of pillows and blankets...and robes.

"M...Mia..." He began, "I came to check on you, see if you were alright."

Her eyes and nose told him a lot, she'd been crying...

He approached the bed, closing some distance so they were at a more appropriate position for talking.

He had...no idea of the things Mia had gone through at the moment, but that was something he was here to find out, it went along with checking to see if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:30 am

Of all people expected, Mia wasn't thinking it'd be her father. Her violet eyes wide, she felt tears welling up again as she nodded in acceptance. "I-I am okay... N-Nothings really wrong with me."

No weird abnormalities or anything! Just the memories of what had happened. She sniffled and wiped her nose as he got closer to her, smiling a bit bravely even if it was forced. "How about you Papa? Here, let me move some of the...the pillows and stuff..."

It was as if Masaru had made a shield of soft things to protect and comfort her and she began to move them and scoot over so her father could hop up on the bed if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:34 am

Kaimu held himself back from reacting as he noticed Mia's reaction to him being the one to show up, she looked like she was going to start crying again...

Okay...

Physically she seemed alright... Emotionally...

Well, he couldn't say he was exactly fine in that department either.

"I'm doing...alright, I'm not hurt or anything..." Seeing Mia reminded him of what he'd experienced right when this bubble mess began... He had hardly been able to to do anything in the end. She'd...gotten out of that fire safe though...

Seeing how she'd moved some of the pillows and such, he accepted her invitation of seating himself near her so he wasn't standing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:45 am

Papa was just like her then. Mia's eyes and ears took note that he was definitely not himself from how quiet and subdued he was, they were both alive and okay but they...they had definitely seen some not nice things. Whatever those things had been, Mia hadn't been equipped to deal with them emotionally and apparently neither had her father...

He was acting like how he had been in the bubble.

Mia scooted next to him as he moved onto the bed with her, leaning against him and snuggling up despite the layers of robes and blankets that still had her cocoon like a princess. She didn't want to think about what had happened...her uncle... Tears poured down her cheeks despite her wish for them to stop and she began sobbing lightly. "It's okay Papa. It is. I promise its okay now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:50 am

Once he'd seated himself, he was still as Mia leaned against him, waiting until she was comfortable before relaxing himself. His hand came up, lightly to her head and hair as she began crying again.

Whatever she'd seen...it'd really torn her up... He couldn't even begin to guess, all he could do for now was try to help her relax.

It was okay... She promised? To him it seemed there was more to what Mia was saying...

"It's alright now...we're out of that mess, and both unharmed." He added, giving a small smile despite his more subdued self though it was nothing in comparison to his usual ones.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:05 am

"Mm...was it real though? Or just... Just...things. Dreams..." Mia shook her head against Kaimu, burying her face against him as his hand went to her hair. It was soothing but she was upset, seeing Kaimu had brought those memories to the surface. He had a small smile but it was just like how he had been then.

"His father...starved him... I caught him fish how you taught me and fed him. But he was so hungry... M-Masa I mean. I met him, when he was younger... I-I met you... You had short hair and you didn't smile much... A-And a friend...he's not what I thought he was... he's an arrancar..." Her words were soft, but she'd told Masaru all about it. Maybe telling Papa would help him feel better? "What... did you see?"

Maybe if they shared... Maybe they'd really be better.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:16 am

Starved him... A-Ah...Shirakawa and his father...

It was still a subject that was a surprise to Kaimu, just hearing about how severe the abuse had been for the current head; he...still had no idea how to approach the man considering things... It was difficult.

Mia had done some good for him though, she'd helped him when she'd been stuck in those bubbles...

"I'm sure he's...happy you were there for him..." He replied, "I...believe in some way it was real...we could interact, and those we interacted with...if enough memory is triggered they remember...or might remember..."

Mia had...

Him? Shirakawa, him and a friend...

"I-I see...you saw me then..." Short hair... Then before he'd gone rogue even...didn't smile much. That...that was him.

Her friend was...an arrancar. She...She wasn't hurt, so...

"What I saw...? Well..." He began, "I saw Lakshmi, when she was younger and still in the academy, but before that..."

How...How was he supposed to bring it up...?

"...Before that, well... There was a little girl...and for that day I was her imaginary, shinigami friend named Kai. Was her Papa for a day, as...as she put it..." His hand paused in their movements on her hair briefly, but once he caught himself he continued in his attempts to sooth her and perhaps jog her memory. "I promised I'd show her a festival one day...read her a bedtime story, and even told her about my childhood some..."

His experiences with the bubbles...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:36 am

"M-Mm... it still feels not real... H-He was really happy when he remembered too..." Mia's face turned immediately red as she became rather flustered despite her upset state. Masaru had...been just as flustered once certain things hit him... But he'd been happy too. "I don't think...though that... it was real. O-Or it hadn't been real until we went back and did it... Those things didn't happen till now. We changed...something..."

Its why it felt like a dream she thought. She hoped Kaimu didn't remember though, so she quickly clammed up on the subject of seeing him after giving him a small nod. It had definitely been her father, if younger.

Her thoughts perked up as she listened, Lakshmi as a student? That was hard to picture, the woman was so...adult and mature and... all sorts of things. She couldn't picture her as a student and was about to ask her father some questions about that innocent topic. Before she could speak though, Kaimu began to explain about another person who he had seen. Her eyes teared up more, unconsciously as she listened.

Dawning awareness grew in her eyes as he continued before she closed them to stop the crying that was getting rather away from her. Hands moved up to wipe her eyes as she pulled away a bit, shaking her head. It had been him? It had been her father... that one sweet day? He... he had...told her stories, she remembered that. Memories were flooding in, his holding her hand... his hugging her and soothing her. He'd been there... So that's what he'd seen... "...That...day...? Was...you...?"

He'd seen her burn a house down... Mia began shaking softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 am

"It... That might be the case..." Those weren't things that had occurred until they'd gone back and experienced them, and...changed things. They'd changed parts of the past for certain people...

At least...no detrimental harm had been done...from the looks of things at least. No end of the world because the past had suddenly been changed...

He went quiet again after speaking, noting Mia begin to tear up, and start shaking slightly. He continued stroking her hair softly, comforting her as the memories came back.

"Mhm, that was me..." He'd...gotten at least one day to show her some fatherly love in the past. "Just as adorable as I pictured you be as a kid, aha..."

The laugh was a bit weak, but the words were genuine; she'd been a cute kid.

"I'm...sorry I couldn't stick around longer..." She'd been calling out for him when he'd had to leave... "I'm...sorry, Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:53 am

Maybe she should talk to Lakshmi or Alexander about her thoughts since Kaimu seemed to agree...

"...I was not adorable." Pout crept into her voice and she looked at Kaimu once before burying her face again in her hands as he said she had been an adorable kid. It was obvious his hair petting was helping though and her body slowly untensed as the memories finished overwhelming her.

"Nuh uh... No... no saying sorry. Y-You were there... you tried. You really... you spent that whole day with me... I really really was happy... I've never ever blamed you Papa, not since I met you, for not being there. But...you were there! F-For one day... I think... I think I'm really really happy you were." Mia's shaking had slowed and her voice turned more awed, choking up a bit. Her father had been there, one day he had had with with her but... even if she had burned the house down and he'd seen... "I had a Papa for one day, you were a good father I think. Y-You woulda been a good one too..."

The memory was very foggy, she had been young but...she remembered the warm feelings of that day. Or was remembering them, her memories being overwritten? But still... It had been amazingly happy, amazingly fun for her. One Father to love and adore...

"The only thing you should apologize for...is not having me... a century sooner." She smiled, trying to tease him and make him smile more truly again. Maybe she shouldn't tell him what she saw... He could have the happy memories of her as a child, even if he called her cute... If it made him happy to be there and think that she'd let him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:58 am

"Were too, I think now I'll finally use my authority as a parent to say what I say goes on that~" At least he'd managed a bit of his typical self with that statement, even if he didn't entirely feel like it.

Mia had been an adorable child! He would know, she was his daughter after all and he'd seen her!

She had pouted some at his comment, but that was a good thing... Get her mind off being upset...

"I'm glad...I could make you that happy. I'm happy I got to spend that day with you then..."

Even if it'd only been a single day, he'd still been happy to have given her at least that...

Her following words though caused him to blink.

"...Eh?" A century sooner?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:06 am

"Noooo Paaaapaaaa. You can't use your authority on that!" Mia whined softly turning slightly and shedding some of her cocoon to reach up and pull on his kimono. Her upsetness and tears were fading, his words having an obvious distracting effect on her and she moved to hug him softly at his words. "Fiiine you win. You can call...me cute when I was little. I'm glad you are happy...so I can...can give on this. You did, so please stop feeling bad. I-I know you a bit better now, I know you would have never stopped looking for me if you knew I existed... I-I can't be upset knowing you love me that much!"

Kaimu's words had an obvious effect on his daughter though... a rather sinister one...

"So I could set Masa's father on fire and watch him scream and beg for forgiveness." Mia's smile was bright and happy, so were her words as she looked up at Kaimu rather pleased with that idea. Masaru wasn't here, so she could say such things and show her absolute hate. "I wonder if anyone has time travel powers..."

That would be a fun adventure! Now she was thinking about that, a soft happy tune coming from her as she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:14 am

If Kaimu were feeling up to his usual self, and had his usual energy that imaginary fox tail would be wagging as Mia gave on that. She had been an adorable child, and nothing would ever, ever convince him otherwise!

Her...response though...

A century sooner so she could...

Huh... She really is your spawn...

Ignoring Kuroshi, Kaimu shook off his thoughts; "I don't...believe anyone has such powers at the time being. Those types of powers would be rather harmful to the world... I...understand how you feel though..."

The previous head of the Shirakawa Clan was long dead though... Mia could be happy now with Shirakawa, who was also happy. It was obvious the man was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:31 am

With Kaimu cheering up too, Mia was feeling stronger than she had earlier. Once Masaru had left the strength he'd given her had faded away, not that she'd admit it. It was just nice not being alone and she cuddled up to Kaimu, her happiness and just pleased state growing more.

"If you...ever meet someone, please let me know." Mia was serious about her intent to set the man on fire now that she had the slimmest of hopes. Still this topic of conversation wasn't the happiest and she'd rather switch to other things. "How are you feeling though? It must...it must have been really hard on you Papa. Seeing those things... A-And... I need to apologize to you...too...while I am... while we are talking."

Anything but what had happened in the bubble, Kaimu didn't need to have those memories brought up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:36 am

"I'll...see about informing you if I do..." Kaimu replied, though...if someone did exist with time traveling powers...it was a wonder the world wasn't in complete chaos...or at least worse off than it was now.

How he was feeling? Well...

"I'm...alright; it's been exhausting and draining... I'll be relieved when whatever is causing this is fixed, or stopped." He had no way of knowing what exactly the cause of all this was, but he'd be grateful when it was all over... "Hm? What do you need to apologize for...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:25 am

Papa knew more people than she did. If he knew someone with timetravel powers she was now set to go back in time and wreak painful burning on Masaru's father!

Mia's contented sigh was a bit disturbing if one realized that she was sighing in contentedness due to rather evil thoughts.

Her contentedness faded just a bit as Kaimu spoke up and she wrapped her arm around him and squeezed. "You should have rested...not come and seen me. It'll be nice to know things are safe again..."

"And...and for how I was the other day... I... realize a bit better now... You are really quiet are you Papa?" Mia's smile was pained, she didn't want to remember how he was...because that made her think about what she'd seen. "You are a quiet solemn person. I...felt you were being rude so I got upset, but... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:40 am

"I wouldn't have been able to rest without coming here to see how you were doing... It's no problem to come here. I wanted to." Kaimu replied; he needed his own rest, yes...but that would have been impossible if he hadn't come.

Mia's well being was much more important for him to check on.

"A...Ah, that..." Well, she wasn't wrong in her words; "You had no way of really knowing...before now...it's alright."

He had...wished she could realize how he really was, but...it was a bit of a silly wish back then considering she had no idea. They never spoke of such things, so of course she wouldn't know...

"That's...the real me, I can confirm that." He stated; "The normal disposition you typically see me with...that...originally it was fake; after fleeing my post I wasn't in the best mindset, but eventually I thought...'If I don't smile Tatsu and everyone...they wouldn't be happy.' but...perhaps, looking back on that thought it probably would have made them even sadder to see me faking it."

In the end that happiness was a mask, it'd just become a permanent one...

"The happiness I feel now though, it's real; it's definitely real. I just... I don't feel the need to act like that when I'm working..."

He was happy now, he really, really was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:37 am

Mia just frowned and looked at Kaimu, his words making her happy but also worried... She let go of him and scooted over, pulling some covers back and patting the spot. "Lay down then. I'll be all worried and can't rest if you aren't. I was worried too but I thought...thought it might be better if you didn't come and see me."

Papa was that worried... She didn't explain why that would be the case though, not seeing her. Her mind still held those memories, of the cats cradle and the sewing and the bedtime reading...and how upset he'd been and worried over her. She...knew these memories were fresh because of that reminder but the woman hoped they wouldn't have been. That they would have been bright and shining, something she had always remembered.

Mia just listened quietly as Kaimu explained, feeling miserable for misunderstanding her father this badly. His words didn't help her and she just stared at the bedding before pulling Masaru's sparkling robe closer around her body. She visibly reacted when Kaimu brought up his brother though, wincing and clenching her fists as she began silently crying. "That's okay. I understand now... I'd be sad if you smiled fakely too, your smile always makes me really happy to see when its real."

Kaimu just...had pretended for so long to be happy and smiling and playful that it'd become his reality? That...was painful. Mia had misunderstood her father so much... Of all the people in the world...her own...father...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:57 am

"E-Eh?" Kaimu seemed surprised. Lay down? What? In Shirakawa's bed!? He was fine, really! He wasn't as exhausted! Mia had gone through...m-much more than him!

Really!

"M-Mia, really; I'm alright, you don't need to worry..." He needed his rest, yes but he would be fine for a bit longer!

His hand continued to lightly pet the top of her head though as she hugged him, her following words earning a nod.

"Mhm, I'm happy...you understand, and I'm definitely really happy now."

She'd...reacted when he'd brought up his brother, even though she'd...never met him she of course probably felt upset...after having learned about what had happened to him, along with Haruki and Shiori...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:02 am

"I am worried! You went through...through what I did and you came all the way to the mansion! You should be laying down... Papa!" Mia's stubborn nature shined through as she crossed her arms and shook off his head pets so she could force him to lay down. Her body was shaking, this taking obvious effort on her part and draining her energy.

"Lay down and rest! Its big enough for both of us and Zomi." Her violet eyes were filled with steel will and determination, she was not backing down even if it caused her to collapse. One hand detached from her grumpy crossed arm state and pulled at his yukata.

"...If you lay down... I'll tell you...what else I saw. With my friend...and with you." Her final bargaining chip, if he wouldn't lay down and rest she wasn't telling him! He...Kaimu deserved to know what she had seen, it was his past and it was selfish of her to not tell him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 9:45 am

B-But-!

He...He would be fine! Mia...Mia was worried, but really he didn't need to go laying around in Shirakawa's bed! She was tiring herself though trying to get him to lay down, and...as much as he was against resting here Mia's determination was obvious...if he didn't do as asked of him she'd keep trying until she over exhausted herself...

Her next words showed her determination... Those were things she'd not...brought up, and while he was curious he thought it best to stay silent. He was...worried about what Mia had seen, especially if she'd seen him before he'd gone rogue...

That and her friend that'd turned out to be an arrancar...

"...Fine." He finally said with a sigh, resting back against the bed just as she wanted. "I'll rest."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 am

Mia's smile immediately returned as Kaimu caved and laid back, and she pulled a blanket off of the cocoon behind her to cover her father up. He would rest and he would rest a lot! Lakshmi could come here if she wanted to see him.

The bed was big enough for them all! Well... Kaimu could always be moved to a guest bedroom.

Still she made sure he was tucked in a bit before she leaned back against her mound of blankets with a weak sigh. All that stubbornness was draining...

Besides what she had to say was worse. She'd start with the easier thing... first... Easier for papa at least. "My friend, Shinya, plays games with me in the living world. I've been busy lately so I hadn't seen him but he's nice and sweet! Well... he looks a little unusual but I didn't think anything of it but... He's an arrancar it seems. I watched...watched him kill a ton of hollows...and then he tore off his mask. He was really different before but... I should talk with him when I feel better. He doesn't know I'm a shinigami either so its... its kind of silly. I thought he was just a human!"

Mia tried not to let the pain of all those dead beings show in her voice, though that could be mistaken for what she had to say next. "B-But... I got to meet you. Like you met me but... You weren't a baby. You were... in Ninth. I-I...got to meet you and you were so solemn. I could barely get you to smile!"

Her giggles were sheepish and she tried not to give too many details, unlike her previous tellings of her friend's past. Kaimu didn't need to remember!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:15 pm

As Kaimu settled down comfortably against the bed, he listened as Mia began explaining what she'd seen.

So...she'd originally thought this friend had been a human she'd met, but...these bubbles had shown her otherwise. He was really an arrancar, and she'd seen him take down hollows and even remove his own mask...

That must have been a shock, and in some ways horrifying...

He gave a small nod; "Perhaps talking would be best..."

Mia could watch herself, he knew; Mia and her friend...she simply played games with him in the human world, so he couldn't be all bad...

What she'd witnessed had been in the past after all, and...people change...

Perhaps it would be best for them to talk, and clear up any misunderstandings. She knew he was an arrancar, and it would be best for him to know that she was a shinigami.

Mia was...much less descriptive when it came to what she'd seen about him, which jogged no memories. She was...only describing what he'd been like, and that she'd seen him working in Ninth.

"Aha, sorry, sorry~ It was hard to get me to really smile back then, even more so during work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Talk Well Had Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Well Had
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next