(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Utter Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:26 am

This was nerve wracking, utterly nerve wracking. Leaving the Seireitei, she had flashstepped to this clinic of Lakshmi's. She hadn't even KNOWN the Captain had such places and to have been told everything was a bit much to take in. The meeting would take place here, a few days after such news had utterly destroyed her world. Mia had no time to think about things, instead agreeing to go in Lakshmi's place.

The woman had said she would hide out in Mia's house, drinking the day away... It was one of the nicer districts and clinics and really all she had planned on doing here was getting the list of things needed. Instead she had sent Mia with enough money to cover things themselves.

On top of that, Hideki only knew she was gone because she had sent in a sick message to him. Masa as well had received a note saying she was sick and wouldn't be able to visit him today... She felt bad for keeping her closest friend and boyfriend in the dark about this... But it was still too new, still too raw. She wanted to know about this man before she told them anything.

What if she didn't want to see him ever again after this? Why would she bring those two important people to worrying over this when it was simple? Just go there, wait in the clinic office.

Pulling her hood up over her face, she sat in Lakshmi's spinning chair and made small nervous sounds as she spun it around slowly. Would he be here soon? Would he...

At the front where Kaimu could check in to see if he was needed, Lakshmi had had Mia leave a note written by her.

I won't be here today, but you should still come to my office. There's a surprise waiting for you! Don't you dare think of running or I will hunt you down and chain you up~

(OOC: Thank you Saito for the information. I copy pasted it!)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:46 am

'Tch, running more errands with that shinigami...'

'Kuro-tan~ It's been long enough now, I thought even you'd get used to it.' Kaimu mentally pouted at the spirit as he walked through the district, humming happily on the outside as he headed towards the clinic Lakshimi had sent for him to go to.

'That damn zanpakutou of hers....it's damn chains...'

'Lak-tan's zan is a her and you know it.'

'Tch...'

Kaimu ignored the rest of the spirit's bickering for now, finding it meaningless to spat with him about this like many other things.

When he finally arrived he became slightly confused at the message. She wasn't here but...a surprise? He could have sworn he heard Kuroshi shuddering at the last words of the message but again, that wasn't important.

With a small shrug he returned his his usual self, heading for Lakshmi's office as he'd been requested as Kuroshi piqued up again. 'You don't find 'surprise' the least bit worrying!?'

Again, his words went ignored as Kaimu reached the door, knocking out of politeness just in case before opening the door and popping his head inside with his usual goofy smile.

Out of any surprise he could have expected Lakshimi to say was waiting on him...this was certainly unexpected. A...person? They were cloaked so...

He entered the room fully, a small bounce in his step despite his curiosity about everything as he made a couple of steps towards the sitting person and squatted down with a smile, even if he couldn't really see their face they were still a person...maybe a special patient for Lakshimi though...how would that be a surprise for him?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:54 am

Mia finally heard a knock, but her attempt to speak died with her nerves that popped up. Why now!? She froze solid as a man she had spent a century thinking about, never knowing it was him, came walking through the door in a rather happy mood for a rogue. In fact he was just downright happy it seemed. Smile on his face, bounce in his step. He moved towards her and she let out a small surprised sound as he squatted a bit to see her.

Her head jerked back as her hood fell off, her purple eyes staring up at the man in a bit of awe and shock and a tiny bit of fear. She made herself speak, the first words ever to her father as a nervous hand brushed black locks from her face. "...H-Hi. H-Hello..."

'Is that really all you can fucking say to him? Holy fireballs you are a failure at this. Here let me take over, your hobo dad could use a reaming or two. Mm, you get too nervous and my flames will start popping out~ Come on lemme try.'

'Nooo! Stop it I am trying to not panic! No fires! Bad Hono!'

He was more handsome in person, why... did he still look so young... this was hard...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 am

'The surprise was a girl...? The hell...?'

Again. Ignored.

His smile brightened some when Mia's hood fell, glad he could finally see the face of the person he was speaking with. She seemed rather timid though...

"Hi." He replied back, giving a small chuckle before he gave a hopefully reassuring smile. "You seem...kind of afraid? Is something wrong? Ah, sorry, I haven't even introduced myself. Kaimu is my name."

'Tch...What happened to that stupid ass alias you came up with 'Kai?'' He spoke the rather poorly decided alias his master had given to Lakshimi on a whim spoken in a rather mocking manner.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 am

"I'm...Mia..." Mia spoke softly, tearing her eyes away from the dual colored ones of the man right there. She wanted to stare at him more, he was her dad. He...had a really nice voice. She blushed more, hoping he could sing too..

Wait she was getting ahead of herself!

'A father daughter day out singing holy fuck. You are just having the stupidest thoughts here.'

'SHUSH!'

Getting slightly irritated, the normally quiet spirit was speaking too much and Mia frowned slightly as her eyes went out of focus. She quickly came back though and shook her head. Looking down at her hands, they clenched in her lap. "N-Nothing's wrong, I-I'm sorry...I'm s-shy... I...Lakshmi said... I could meet you. I'm...the Lieutenant of the Library Division, number ten. S-She also said to say...sorry for...not...warning you and saying things..."

Mia's face turned more red as she looked down, unable to speak her own reason. It was much easier repeating what Lakshmi had asked her to say...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:17 am

'You proud of yourself now runaway, she sent a fucking shinigami.'

Kaimu was a bit surprised by the news...The lieutenant of the tenth? What...Why had she wanted to meet him? That's what he could understand from her words anyway when she'd mentioned Lakshimi had said she could meet him but...?

"I-It's nice to meet you, Mia-tan." He responded, his usual tone still there but there was a bit of obvious questioning within, most noticeable by the stutter. "Shy? I see, I apologize if I frightened you then...with just coming in here like I did."

"You're a shinigami, a lieutenant at that and you...wanted to meet me?" He finally asked, his tone a bit more serious now. "May I ask...why? Forgive me i'm a little....weary of shinigami, which is something I assume Lak-tan mentioned?"

If this girl had business with him, it was something Lakshimi had probably informed her of along with telling him not to run or she'd hunt him down. He trusted Lakshimi not to...lead any shinigami that would try to arrest him to him so...he remained in place even if Kuroshi was nagging at him to just get the hell out of here.

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 am

"N-No I was expecting you. And I was too nervous to get up, so...t-thank you for coming in. I don't...think I could... have..." Mia nodded, her eyes closing tightly for a moment, noticing the change in his tone almost immediately. When it went serious she flinched and nodded, her hands clenching her robe before she looked up. Even with the nickname... she was nervous. What kind of person was he really? A playful one like it seemed? He got down to business when it suited him.

"I-I know. She told me a enough... but I still wanted to. Its..." hard to say. Mia didn't finish her sentence and gulp, one gloved hand going up to Kaimu's face and touching under his violet eye. That hand went back to her eyes, touching both of them

'FUCKING HELL WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY IT? I got stuck with the lamest shinigami ever, gawds.'

"Shush Hono! I-I'm trying!" Mia finally stuttered out, a small flame bursting into life on her lap. "W-We share...more than eyes... Fa-Fa-fa...."

She couldn't do it! She couldn't say it. Looking down, she covered her face with her hands and made a small nervous sound.

This was NOT how she expected it to go!

'Of fucking course not, you lame ass.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:39 am

He was a bit surprised when she reached out to touch under his eye before moving to touch her own.

'Weird.'

'Hush.'

Kaimu waited patiently for her to continue. They shared more than eyes? What?

'Fa...?'

'Fa...?'

It didn't take long after that before her words processed, piecing together what was known. Lakshimi had sent her, she wanted to meet him, shared more than eyes, Lakshimi was the captain of the medical division, and Fa...

'...'

'...Holy shit.'

Kaimu didn't intend to react as he did but as things finally clicked he...felt his brain break for the most part, losing his balance in his squatted position and falling to his side in a shocked heap.

Fa...She was....He was...He understood, he'd pieced it together but...but still-!

"Y-You're my..." Kaimu muttered, the usually un-phase-able, cheery rogue now struggling to even get words out. "I-I...I'm your..."

Lakshimi wouldn't send her without testing, she'd have made sure and...that meant...

He had a kid!?

It was at that moment that Kuroshi at least, managed to compose his shock before it turned into obnoxious laughter.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:47 am

'Oh my fucking lords he's worse that you look at him flail like a retard.'

Mia couldn't respond to Hono this time, too busy pushing herself off of her chair and falling to her knees at Kaimu's side. Her cloak fell off, revealing a fancy yukata as she kneeled in an inky puddle of black hair. Her hands reached out to the man on the floor stuttering, she was worried he was hurt but she couldn't bring herself to touch him again.

"Y-You reacted...as bad as Lakshmi...but she just laughed... for a long time... Are you okay K-Kaimu?" She couldn't call him father, she couldn't. Not this stuttering, muttering man on the floor looking so stunned. But Mr Miura or Miura-san felt too formal. Her purple eyes crinkled with worry as she kneeled there at his side. "M-Mom took a picture...she remembered finally... and... I went...to the medical... division..."

She felt she owed him some sort of explanation, though it would be woefully inadequate and incomplete. Maybe it would calm him some? She felt tears welling up though, she had been so nervous and worried and now he was the one a mess on the floor. She sniffled slightly, rubbing her eyes with her sleeves.

'And now you're crying. Sheesh. Well at least he's amusing there on the floor. Maybe... if you wait long enough he'll roll over on command! Do it! Call him father and watch him flail more!'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 am

'All these years...all these long years avoiding shinigami and being a damn runaway and look what's happened!' Kuroshi couldn't even control his laughter, his amusement at the situation and the current state his idiot wielder was in was just too great. 'Congratulations dumbass, it's a girl!'

Kaimu couldn't even begin to respond to Kuroshi, his brain too frazzled to even begin to respond, then again he didn't want to in the first place. His was jolted from his freak-out though as Mia fell to the floor and began questioning him if he was alright.

"M-Mi...a?" His freak-out paused, mainly due to concern taking over when she began wiping away tears to which he immediately pushed himself to sit up to, turning enough to face her despite his still shaky state. "H-Hey it's okay, I'm-I'm fine it's just...a bit...bit of a shock...F-Forgive me for...for freaking out like this..."

Damn it he wanted to be reassuring, he couldn't pull that off when he was stuttering!

This was real, huh? Reality...He actually...He was a father...He'd been a father all this time and...and he'd had no idea...

"I-I'm a bit...surprised by all this...b-but..." He was still in shock but he could realize one thing out of all of this....If she was his daughter then...that meant they were family. He had family. He'd had family all this time and he hadn't known... Frowning, he held is sleeve and moved to help her with her tears, even if he was still shocked by all this he didn't want to just...She was crying so... "I...I wasn't around...I didn't...didn't know...I guess..." He gave a small sigh, "I don't even know if I can even begin to...to apologize for that...."

'Gross, you're gonna get all sappy now?'

'Shut up, Kuroshi.'

Despite the stern remark towards his zanpakutou he tried another smile, even if it was a little nervous. "Lieutenant, huh? That's a really respectable ranking..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 am

"Its...okay its a shock a big shock and its not like I spent a century waiting to meet my father and...finding out..." Mia sniffled more, her butt deciding it was comfortable right where it was and it wasn't going to move at all. She hated crying! Why did she cry so easily!? It was a huge problem, it made people like Hideki and Masa and... now Kaimu freak out.

'No fun no fun! Stop crying and yell at him! You could do it to Masa! I want ANGRY Eufemia. Not this pansy crying Mia. BUUURN HIM FOR HIS CRIIIMES.'

"S-Shut up Hono I am not setting him on fire." Mia muttered a bit, her sniffled finally stopping just in time for her to feel Kaimu's sleeve on her face. Her eyes glanced up from her lap in a bit of shock and a slight blush, before looking back down. Her hands moved away from her face and she let him as he spoke. "Its not your fault...Mother didn't remember who... the father was... and I didn't even know what you looked like... Until... a few days ago... I-I might not have, had Lakshmi not been an old friend."

She looked up again, this time seeing him smile nervously and giving him one in return. He...seemed fine now, maybe they could talk. "I-I was recently...promoted..."

'MUAHAHAHAHA BUUUURN HOBO DAD!' A small flame appeared above Kaimu's head, which made Mia frown as it poofed out at her control.

You are seriously the most boring person ever. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 am

He held back a wince at her words, almost a century...great job, Kaimu.

At Mia's next words though, he could only assume she was speaking with her zanpakutou...Set him on fire? Either her zanpakutou was similar to Kuroshi in personality or it really hated him.

"I see...recently promoted, that's good. It's a big responsibility but it's one to be proud of." He moved his hand from her face up to her head...not really...knowing whether or not he had or even deserved the privilege of giving her such affections but...maybe it'd help...?

'This was so much better when you were dead weight on the floor.'

In a swift motion, Kaimu's free hand went to Kuroshi, clasping around the sheath before effectively tossing the damn sword behind him and into the wall, an annoyed looked on his face when he looked back at the now tossed sword. "Kuroshi, I thought I told you to shut it?"

He turned back to Mia, giving his smile again. "Sorry, Kuro-tan and I...don't exactly get along very well. He's not the most polite."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:45 am

"Mhm... I worked hard... Captain is really nice, even though he's been recently promoted too." Mia flushed more, embarrassed pride fighting the way to the surface of all her emotion. This strange...nice man, her father... was proud of her and had his hand on her head. Her smile grew from nervous to utterly sweet and warm as she closed her eyes in happiness. Maybe...it was going much better than expected? She...felt nice and safe. He was so nice...

As she heard a sound though her eyes startled open and she hopped slightly in place. She stared at the place he had through his sword, his words startling a small laugh from her. Her eyes shone a bit as she smiled sweetly again with a head tilt. "O-Oh... S-So your Kuro-tan is just as mean and awful? Hono... S-She's persistent."

'I'm not mean or stupid. Damned right I am persistent though.'

Ignoring her for now, Mia had a million questions but felt she should say more about herself first. "I'm...Eufemia Nezo. I never did introduce myself right. Y-You are Kaimu Miura and you are my dad. I...your eye matches mine." She giggled shyly and looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 am

"He has a bit of a foul and horrible mouth on him." Kaimu replied, Kuroshi scoffing in response from his place on the floor.

It was still new, so it was a bit...strange hearing that but...it wasn't bad. He had family, he actually had family. That knowledge proving to overrule most of his nervousness and shock.

"Mm, we're family." His smile was more soft than nervous now, actually saying it out loud helping him further. "How much...did Lakshimi tell you? I'm sure she...might have mentioned my current status...since you mentioned you knew enough...so..."

Hadn't that been worrisome to hear? He was a rogue, a wanted criminal...He was...happy she'd come but hadn't she been scared to do so, scared from more than just nervousness?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:05 am

"I see, Hono too..." Mia's voice was stronger now, less shy and a bit less stuttery as he revealed a problem she seemed to have. In fact she could look up again, smiling at Kaimu more as she watched him rather enraptured. For the young girl who had always wanted a family more than just a flighty mom...

Still as he said those words she gave a small smile, and rare as it was, she moved forward and hugged Kaimu. Her voice was low and rather happy, hoping he didn't mind hugs as her arms slide around his neck. It had taken her a bit but she was getting used to touching others and more and more her mind was firmly placing this man in family and safe categories. "Lakshmi told me you were a rogue, but it wasn't because you did anything. Just that you left... Not much else. I...she's someone who knows Masa well and is as just as strong as him. I trusted her judgement....that you were safe to meet because of that. S-She wouldn't tell me more, but... I-If Masa could trust her I thought I could."

If he had known how scared she had been when learning he would be surprised. Lakshmi had quelled that fear almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:22 am

His eyes had widened when she'd moved to hug him, her arms wrapping around his neck. It only took a moment for the surprise to wear off though before he returned her embrace as she answered his question.

"I..I see, it's true; I abandoned my post." He replied. Masa? Was that a full name or a nickname? Whomever they were though she seemed to have a lot of trust in them. She'd found people to be close with, that was good. "I suppose she didn't say because...she felt it wasn't her place to that or she wanted you to hear it from me..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 am

Pulling back from her hug after a bit, Mia had a solemn look to her face and nodded as she moved to sit again. "You are right. She...mentioned something like that. B-But if its too hard I...can wait. I-I mean I only just...its..."

So new. She was still bursting with excitement and happiness and nerves, though Kaimu was taking it much better now. She felt like she was going to burst again and brushed aside long hairs that snuck around her shoulder, smiling softly. "I am fine with waiting okay? Don't... I am sure you have your reasons. I-I...if Masaru trusts her and she trusts you... then... I should trust you? And I will."

It was rather obvious Mia was someone who trusted others rather easily once she had some reason to. She smiled at Kaimu rather innocently and trustingly. Mia had thrown her whole heart behind this now, there was no stopping it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 am

Masaru? Shirakawa's Masaru? If his assumption were correct...that was certainly a surprise.

He also realized he was hearing that name a lot lately...

When Mia mentioned waiting though, he shook his head. "No, no...It's alright I don't mind talking about it." He'd told Lakshimi, Norma knew as well, and he'd told Elly...they were his friends and he'd told them...Mia, she had even more of a right to know. She was his daughter.

"I had a brother, a half brother through my mother...His name was Tatsuo, at first I didn't really like him; I was in the mindset of the fact my mother had found someone else and had him that she was betraying my father, who'd died...It was stupid though, just childish thinking. Tatsuo and I were really close, I started to realize that...he was my little brother so I had to look out for him, had to protect him.

After our mother died, we became shinigami...It took a lot of work but we managed to make it, he even met someone and married and later had a child. We were all happy but...Tatsuo...had some issues, by the time anyone...by the time I realized it was already too late. he went berserk. I tried to stop him, but...he was cut down. His wife, his daughter, him...they were all gone, just like that. They hadn't even arrested him...they'd just killed him and I...honestly felt empty, angry...I wasn't in my right mind but I did know one thing...I didn't want anything to do with the Seireitei anymore.

I ran after that, I abandoned my post and went rogue. I realize, even if Tatsuo had lived and been arrested...even a trial wouldn't produce any hopeful results but...I'd still wanted to help, wanted to try. He was the only family I had left so...

They're probably not very happy with me, for running like I did and just...giving up, but at the time I didn't feel like I just move on...I still haven't, not fully anyway."

He brought his hand up to her head again, giving another reassuring smile.

"Even though it's a shock...I'm...I'm really glad you went looking for me and I'm so glad you found me. I'm not alone anymore now, I actually have family...if you'll allow it..."

She seemed all to happy to be able to see him, meet him...but it still felt like something he needed to ask...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 am

Sitting on the floor like this wasn't very comfortable and Mia realized she'd had a lot of talks like this recently... Mostly with Masa and now her...dad. On floors, slightly uncomfortable and rather awkward. She didn't say anything though, watching Kaimu carefully as he spoke. Her face fell almost immediately, had. He had used the word had. That...

She still smiled though as he mentioned being selfish, trying to hide it with her sleeve but unable to. She had always wanted a sibling, as far back as she could remember. Someone to be her friend no matter what... Kaimu's story though was awful and her heart broke as she heard it. Silent tears fell from her face, she didn't even realize it until he had stopped speaking and his hand touched her head. Leaning into that touch, she sniffed slightly and tried to speak but nothing came out.

So...she might have had an uncle and aunt and cousin? No...she wouldn't exist without that incident...but she would rather not exist than have that have happened. Still...for her own father to have had his family torn from him like that. For them to all have died... And for him to hurt so much even now... She could understand that.

'...oh.' Mia had sensed Hono waiting, sitting there and waiting to make some snide remark about Kaimu's stupid reason for leaving. Instead the spirit replied only with that. Neither one of them liked being alone, both of them wanted family and people to care for even if Hono showed it in her own twisted way. Even Hono no o~tsucha couldn't respond in anything other than that.

She couldn't say anything immediately about his past. Instead she focused on what he had asked, something that made her heart flutter in a way much more different than when Masa made it do that... Giving him a small shy smile, she spoke. "O-Of course I will... I...had hoped...you might want...I was scared you wouldn't...want anything to do with me..."

And like that a dam broke. She started really crying, so happy and upset. Upset for Kaimu, happy for them both and just... unable to process anything. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... Thats awful and horrible and you...lost them all... and it would have been..."

'Stop crying already... its okay you stupid whiny girl.'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

He continued petting her head as she cried, hoping that would help comfort her some...

"Of course I want to be involved in your live...Family...was something I'd wanted but...I'm a rogue and all of that constant moving around...it's stressful on the body if you're not used to it both physically and mentally. I didn't want to put that stress on anyone so...b-but I've been wandering for a long time now so, I'm not exactly a priority catch so I can start spending more time around the closer districts and we can communicate how Lak-tan and I do and sometimes Norma-tan so...I can work around the rogue problem!"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 pm

"You...would really do that? For me?" Mia's eyes widened after her hands came up to rub her eyes free of tears. She was being silly crying like this, but why shouldn't she be able to cry? Still, it seems Kaimu was worried over her. He was petting her head and it had been soothing her obviously, her crying having slowed to a stop rather quickly once he started.

Giving a small nervous laugh, she looked up at Kaimu in a bit of confusion. "I-I am fully grown though, I-I won't be an adorable baby. You...missed all the...young years... Mom did too though...s-so I guess that makes...you both even..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 pm

"Of course." Kaimu answered, smiling though he couldn't help give a small chuckle at her next words. "I did, huh? Still, I'm getting to see you now and that makes me perfectly happy. It's...a shame I missed out on that but I'm glad I'm getting to meet you now."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:43 pm

"O-Okay." Mia sat there, feeling quite shy again. She glanced over at her cloak, a bit longingly... What were they to do now? He was her dad and he was nice and wanted her. Her heart would burst into a million pieces.

And they were sitting on a floor in a clinic's office. "U-Um...what should we do now... Dad."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 am

It was...a strange feeling, being called that but...but again, it was bad. Just new, very new. Kaimu looked thoughtful for a moment, "How about we leave the clinic? Have you eaten? We could get something to go somewhere and sit somewhere with less people?"

She'd mentioned she was shy so...It'd be best to work with as less a crowd as possible for now.

"If you have eaten though we could just find a better place to...talk?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am

"I had...breakfast a while ago. It...would be nice to get more food though." Mia smiled softly and stood, carefully because she had been sitting too long and was probably going to be a bit shaky. Especially from crying and everything. As she stood, she grabbed her cloak and pulled it over herself.

Adjusting her hair, she pulled it over one shoulder and then hid it carefully in her hood as she pulled it over her face. Slipping her hand into her cloak, she pulled out the sword almost as long as she was tall and set it against her back. "W-What else did you want to talk about? It...would be nice to get to know each other more. I-I will be fine with my cloak on..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utter Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter Destruction
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: