(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Utter Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Utter Destruction - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

"Welcome." He smiled before turning to look ahead, "Ah, the first stall is up ahead, we can go to it first and then the building which is just a bit farther down if you'd like?"

They could look at the fabric from both places, the stall had some nice looking ones; Kaimu was unsure of comfort level though, that would be something Mia would know about best.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Mia nodded, already eyeing the stall's cloth. It was decently made, probably what she would need though she would have to get closer to see. At least the colors are nice... As they headed closer, one of her hands detached from Kaimu's yukata. The other kept a firm grip that did not allow moving too far from her. The crowds weren't too bad, but for her it was hell. Her hand went to one fabric, but the colors were...rather feminine. Big purple eyes glanced up at Kaimu as she spoke rather quietly. "...What...colors...for...men...are good..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Colors that were good for men? She wanted to make...

"Men...ah...perhaps darker colors? I suppose it depends on the taste...dark blues, blacks, grays, purple can also be nice depending on the person? For men maybe darker ones?"

He wasn't the most knowledgeable when it came to clothing and what colors went best with what. He usually stuck to darker colors, that or his favorites...those were typically fall colors.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:37 pm

"Darker..." Mia nodded, listening to Kaimu's advice with rapt attention. Okay so she'd have to fish for this... but it was better than trying it alone and not knowing what to get. "Masa...has light eyes. I-I am not sure his taste though."

She was...not getting this for Masa and she sent a silent apology in her head for using him. "He's about...your height so... I-I think if...you could help me? I would be able...to make something nice he would like."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:53 pm

She wanted to for...

Right. Right...

"Ah, well...fall colors are what I normally wear, blacks mostly, but there's also dark greens." He replied, "I'm...sure he'd like anything you made for him." If he was a good man to her anyway...

Who wouldn't like something someone they cared for made for them?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:04 pm

"...Okay. Thank you Papa. I-I am sure he will...he liked the...one..." Blacks and dark greens. Right. Mia spoke softly before moving to the darker sections. Most of the yukatas in these colors were plain, but a few had gentle designs on them. She felt a few of the different fabrics gently, finding them soft... Hm..

Picking out two colors, a dark green with light yellow designs around the bottom and a black with silver-gray, she fished out her wallet. Looking at Kaimu with large nervous eyes, she held it up. "C-Can you...ask for...those two colors... i-in this fabric..."

She rattled off a number that was the length she'd need, perhaps a bit MORE than she would need of each but having some breathing room would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:50 pm

"No problem." Kaimu replied, offering Mia a smile as she thanked him.

Considering all the effort Mia was putting into being thoughtful about making the noble Shirakawa boy something he'd better like it...

He was pulled from his thoughts as his eyes ran over the fabrics by Mia's voice again, his attention going to her before he gave a nod. "Sure."

Once Mia had given him the length he approached the person keeping the stall, asking them for the fabric Mia had asked for and gave them the requested length. He stood by as they moved to fetch what was asked for.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Mia followed right on Kaimu's heels, hiding behind him and pulling the hood down more. She held onto his obi at the back, unable to face the crowds but also unable to face the people running the stall. She'd probably have to head back soon... Masa and Hideki thought she was sick and well honestly that was the stupidest thing to tell either one of them. They were probably worried... Her house address wasn't on record either! Oh no, she wondered if they had tried to get there?

Giving a little sigh, she shook her head a bit. There was no time to worry no, just...enjoy your time with him. Her head lifted and she looked up at the red hair trailing down Kaimu's back, trying to hold back a giggle. She really resembled her mother more... except for that one eye of his and apparently his smarts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:04 am

The stall-keeper retrieved the requested fabric, supplying them with the given length as they gave the total price they'd need to pay to purchase them. It wasn't very much, a reasonable price for fabrics at most due to most of the residents needing whatever money they could get.

Once the money was handed over they were given the fabrics, and with a smile Kaimu showed them to Mia who currently had a decent grip on his obi. "If you'd like I can carry them, mm?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:26 am

Mia shook her head and held out one arm, unwilling to let go of the sash at all. She was not letting go of her safeline! "I-I can put them in the cloak... Y-You don't have to carry them..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:07 am

"Ah, right, I forgot." Kaimu gave a small laugh, remembering how her cloak seemed to her own portable black hole; she'd even had a container for drinks in it! "Here, then. Did you want to see the more expensive fabrics store or are there other things you'd like to check out?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:11 am

Mia took the cloth and stuffed it in her robe. She hoped the colors looked nice... "Thank you...for doing that for me... Did you...think the colors and designs were okay? N-Not too...soft? O-Or stuff..."

She looked straight down, a hand coming up to tug on black hair that hung from the hood of her coat. "I-I...don't think I could handle that...OH! OH NO!"

Her face shot up immediately, her whole body going rigid as her hands went to her mouth from her quiet exclamation.

The yelling in her head, the constant grumping she had been ignoring the whole time... was still there. But despite that she had never once thought... "Kuro-tan and Hono! We...we...left them...in the...water..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:21 am

"They looked nice, they seemed perfectly alright to me." Kaimu smiled, about to reassure her that it was alright that she thought she might not of been able to handle that before a rather...shocking sentence escaped her.

"Oh...Oh no..." He replied, after Mia had stated something crucial that the two of them were forgetting. "I thought things seemed too quiet!"

He'd never hear the end of it from Kuroshi, not now, he'd be bickering and cursing him for a week straight...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:25 am

"Q-Quick Papa! Someone might take them!" Mia was panicking, losing your zanpakuto was bad. She could still hear Hono a bit so maybe no one had touched them? Grabbing Kaimu's hand, Mia started running through the crowd in a hurry, trying to make her way back and not lose Kaimu in the process!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:37 am

That was true, if someone tried to take them that'd be bad, really bad. Of course, no one but them could use their zanpakutou's abilities, but still...they were still swords to be used.

Kaimu followed after Mia as she began running, her hand in his. They...they could get there faster just...They did need to hurry...Looking around as they ran through the crowds, he took notice of the people around them, all of them seemed to be normal Rukon dwellers and as the distance grew between them and the marketplace there were less people. Less people was good...

He let out a breath, picking up his pace to where he'd be running next to Mia. "Can you use shunpo? We can use that to get back faster..at this rate it'll still be a few minutes...and, it is important that we get them, even if they are annoying." He said, giving a small smile. "I'm quite fast when using it myself."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:45 am

They made it through the crowds quickly, to a less packed section with little trouble. Kaimu could keep up easily, which was good. She felt awful for grabbing him like that, wishing they could shunpo but it would draw attention to him... If she was stronger she could maybe carry Kaimu but, she'd have to stop and ask him and that would shear away precious seconds.

As he moved to her side, she gave a nod but realized he might not be able to see her. She flipped back her hood and nodded, a blushy determined look in place. "I-I am fast too. Y-Yeah... I'd...never be able to make ice lanterns with...Masa again..."

She disappeared in a flash, shunpoing ahead and sure of her father's ability to keep up as they sped back to the shady nice spot they had spent earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:56 am

With a nod, he watched as Mia took off; he immediately followed after, keeping up with her easily. He was certainly taking a risk here, not like Kuroshi would appreciate it...damned sword...

They were back in the area they'd been sitting in in mere moments when it would have taken them longer by just running regularly.

'Welcome back, sweetheart...' Immediately that familiar voice rang in his head, dripping with sarcasm.

Without a word, only a smile on his face, Kaimu approached the abandoned sword lying near the water just in front of a medium sized rock...before promptly giving said sword a hard kick into the previously mentioned rock, holding it there with his foot as he slightly ground it against the stone.

"Hmmm? What was that, Ku-Ro-tan? Was that sarcasm? Hmm? Would you like to repeat your words?" He asked, his tone playful but obviously held a twinge of something darker to it. "After I risked using shunpo to get back here so quickly to..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:14 am

As she figured, Kaimu was more than strong enough to keep up with her. He had to be at least her level or stronger then. It took only a short period of time for them to make it back, Mia's worries disappearing as she noticed her own sword.

Mia stopped at the water's edge, reaching in and pulling out her long sword. A flash of fire along it and it dried instantly, steam pouring from the sheathe and blade as she hugged it to her. "Sorry Hono. You were being really bad though!"

'WHY IS IT ALWAYS ICE OR WATER WITH YOU I HATE THAT SHIT! THAT SHITTY AS ICE PRINCE OF YOURS AND YOU SHOULD JUST SHARE HIS STUPID ASS SWORD. MAYBE THEN YOU COULD GET HIM TO STICK IT IN YOU HUH!? Oh huh look at your dad go~ yeeeah. Slam Kuroshi more~'

"I SWEAR I will break you in half if you say ANOTHER WORD!" Mia muttered angrily, the deepest shade of red imaginable as she beat her sword against the ground. Glancing at Kaimu, she noticed his...darker edge to the words he spoke even if it was playful in its own way. Moving closer to him, she tugged his yukata sleeve and offered out Hono with sweet adoring purple eyes staring up at him. "Would you want to step on her too to feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:20 am

Kaimu turned to Mia he felt a pull on his yukata, his foot still firmly on Kuroshi as she spoke. He thought for a moment, considering her suggestion before something popped into his head. "What's your zanpakutou's opinion of Kuroshi? I might have an even better idea..."

'The hell are you thinking...?'

"Kuro-tan, another word out of you and I'll have you buried for a few hours." He added, shooting a look to the sword. "Would you like that? Underground with all the mud and insects? Seems perfect for you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:25 am

"A better idea? She... Um... I don't know? She makes...sexual comments about you...and him... and um... But she'd like to hurt him if she could? She'd burn anyone. D-Does that answer the...question?" Mia's face was bright red, but she wasn't lying to her father on this. She stared down at Kuro as Kaimu threatened him more, curious as to what the man was planning.

"You really don't like him... Hono has her good points... but Kuro must be the worst to make someone as nice as you so angry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:34 am

"Ahh, well..." Reaching back, Kaimu removed the tie from his hair, holding it up for Mia to see. "We could tie them up together. Though I'm unsure if that would be pleasure or punishment for yours..."

'I'll kill you I swear...'

Kaimu gave a small laugh, "Without me entering bankai how would even manage to kill me, Kuro-tan? Don't make threats you can't hold yourself to...that's just stupid."

'Tch.'

"Kuro-tan's gotten much more annoying over the centuries. He's a bit whiny about how I never use him, I suppose it's just bad luck we're stuck with each other. I don't really enjoy fighting, yet he adores it. That's not even counting his already slimy attitude."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:42 am

"...H-Hono has good points. Even if she is...crude and rude and says inappropriate things. If it...would make you feel better to hurt Kuro-chan... T-Then I am fine with it." Mia's tone was unsure until she heard... Kaimu's words. It reminded her of that. Kuro would kill her papa if given the chance. Not even Hono would do that...

Flames burst along the sheathed blade as she bent over and yanked it up while it still burned, pulling Kaimu's hair tie out of his hand lightly... And then tying the awful sword to Hono. The flames spluttered out, but intense heat started radiating off the blade. However the hair tie was untouched by it.
'Aaaah I love when you get pissed off~ Lemme burn him please please and I'll be goood~'

"Go ahead and have your fun." With a grim smile, Mia's eyes were like the flames she controlled and nodded. She then turned to Kaimu and smiled truly. "He just needs lessons in politeness and how quickly my flames can melt metal when I get upset~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:51 am

'God damn it, God damn it, God damn it!' Kuroshi was obviously feeling the heat once the two swords had been tied together, and Kaimu couldn't help but smile. "Ahh~ He's feeling the heat. Kuro-tan you have such dirty vocabulary..."

Kaimu's eyes moved to Mia, who had begun speaking soon after him, and again he couldn't stop his smile from growing some at her tone.

'Fucking hell, she's picking up your shitty talking habits...'

"Mhmm~ He certainly does, if only you could hear the language he was spouting...then again, it's best you not be tainted by such a dirty zanpakutou."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:00 am

Kaimu sounded so happy at Kuro's pain that Mia had to laugh. She was smiling and laughing, her one hand covering her mouth at the tone her father had gotten and the smile he had now. Trying to wipe tears of laughter from her eyes, she took a minute to reply to him.

'He screams so nicely... Mia let me have more like this all the time and I'll be happier. Ohohohoho!'

Honos laughter rang in her head, the spirit well pleased with the other spirits torment and Mia just shook her head as her blush came back. Kaimu had such a fun playful voice when he wanted! She couldn't resist slightly mimicking it. "Mm, I probably heard it before. No worries! Hono told me earlier that... I should...just share...h-his zanpakuto...and...and..."

Her voice cut off before she could finish, turning red and looking down as it became a whisper. "A-And just...let...stick...in...me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:07 am

Kaimu was silent at her response for a few moments, digesting her words. He blinked, once...twice...thrice...before taking both their swords and repeating the action he'd done with Kuroshi only moments before, grinding them into the surface of the uneven, jagged stone with his foot.

"That is...that's very rude of it. Quite rude, really..." He replied, his tone still playful but the surface of it held that dark aura as it'd been doing, perhaps a bit stronger than usual now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utter Destruction   Utter Destruction - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter Destruction
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: