(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:14 am

Aoi poked Seiya with a stick more, enjoying his swaying on the branch with a few giggles. This lab coat was warm, but she wasn't taking it off anytime soon. It was Seiyas and now it was hers. Curling her legs up onto the branch, she wrapped her arms under them and in a feat of amazing balance laid her chin on her knees. Watching, watching Seiya carefully.

"You know you used to be a threat but I think you really have fallen far down the ladder. Any more tricks up your sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:41 am

"Please, do explain to me why I would share any plans of mine with you."

Thanks to this shinigami sure, he wasn't as big of a threat when on the sidelines giving orders...

He let out a small breath, again, obviously of annoyance at Aoi's presence and prodding. She should feel honored, no one annoyed to this extent.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 am

"Hm, well considering I've read all your reports and the documents in your office... I could always try to find where you live and go through there... Wouldn't be hard in all honesty. I know your name, I could look you up somewhere." Aoi smiled at the signs Seiya gave off signs of annoyance. She was really getting to him. It made her happy in a sick way, that she enjoyed way too much.

"So...on a scale of one to ten how much would you rate your dislike of me, human? Is it close to hate yet or should I work harder?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:20 am

"You're annoying." Seiya stated.

Still, if she'd been looking before he'd risen in the ranks she would have discovered the adults of lower ranking remained on the grounds; acting as supervision for the brats and keeping them in line however they pleased. He had better living quarters now, much better but it was annoying to think of Aoi rifling through his files and trashing his place.

There wasn't much information on him though, not publicly anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:41 am

"So where do you come from to make such a fucked up person?" Aoi laughed at the comment about her being annoying. It was the best! She'd never had so much fun having someone hate her. Sliding off the back of the tree, she hopped to a branch below her and then over to one near Seiya.

"Well I want hate not annoyance. So... I'll be borrowing these?" Smiling wickedly, Aoi started undoing Seiya's pants.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:59 am

He silently wondered her intentions as she moved, but his curiosity was short lived before it was replaced by more anger. His eyes becoming even colder if possible.

How childish was she!? She planned on humiliating him with something as elementary as pants'ing him? Annoying...she truly was the most annoying.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:16 am

Apparently she was utterly childish, because that's what Aoi was doing of sorts. Leaning down, she slid his pants down and then popped off his shoes. They fell to the ground below as she tugged his pants off his legs utterly. Then with a grin she hopped up to the top of the tree and tied them to a branch waaaay up there.

Then she hopped some 25 feet straight to the ground and stretched, glancing up. "That's a nice view. You have better underwear taste than that Nerd I have to say."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 am

"Good to know..." He replied, his tone laced with ice as he glared down at Aoi.

If it wasn't obvious he was angry before it certainly was now. If he wasn't careful these childish antics of hers would drive him insane...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:39 am

"Oooh that tone. That sarcasm... Mmm." Aoi's voice lowered, her eyes closing partially as she pretended to enjoy that more than she did. She was enjoying it a ton though in all honesty. "Look at that cold and pretentious face just... radiating anger now. Do you hate me yet or should I do more?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:49 am

Another click of the tongue...

"Is my hatred that valuable to you?" He questioned, though if he got an answer or not he didn't care. His anger obviously excited her, she wasn't even trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:58 am

"I suppose it is. I know you'd never like me even if I wanted. Which I really don't ew." Aoi shrugged, her arms coming up. "I don't think Muika has it in her to kill you anymore, I'm just waiting for the official notice that you are free game. It'd be sad to have someone who you just disliked mildly to be your murderer you know? At least if you hate me, it could be something interesting."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 pm

True, he would never like her; it was preferable that thought of him having any positive feelings towards her disgusts her.

It was a bit irritating to hear that Muika's motivation was wavering, even if it'd been mentioned before; the shinigami seemed more sure of it now. Was that hired fool really effecting her to that extent?

"I suppose it would please you to hear the hatred is mutual?" She was annoying, the most annoying he'd ever dealt with...

Making a fool of him, becoming an obstacle in his plans, ruining his belongings, his trackers...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 am

"Aha! There we go. Admittance." Aoi's voice was low as she gave a rather dark laugh as Seiya finally spoke truly his feelings. She covered her face as she laughed with her hand, her eye peering at him darkly as she finally let show the depth of her rather small grasp on things like humanity.

"I promised I wouldn't hurt you and promises are important to keep I've been told. So even if she told me today I could..." Aoi's smile was bloodthirsty, looking at the trussed up human. "I have to keep...promises right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:39 am

"How noble..."

An angry smirk momentarily found it's way to his face, but it quickly disappeared and returned to his previous scowl; his eyes narrowed.

He couldn't help but doubt her words; if Muika gave the word he doubted the shinigami would hold true to her little promise. If it weren't obvious before, that smile of hers was a dead giveaway of how much she actually wanted to hurt him, to watch him suffer, to see him dead...

"I wouldn't have thought you to take promises so seriously." He continued, "even if they are important to keep."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:49 am

That angry smirk brought more dark laughter from her as her eyes narrowed in return. This silly silly human. Or well silly didn't begin to cover it. Stupid, arrogant asshole. He shouldn't be allowed to call himself human.

Her eyes widened back up at his words though, more laughter pouring from her mouth as she smiled twistedly. "I've been tamed by my precious Human. How lucky for you Seiya~"

"You know...the people who made me like this... they all died on their own or in the fire when I trapped them in the building. I didn't get to do it myself, I...kind of wish I had. Maybe I can make up for that with you, hnnn~?" That teasing tone was mean, much meaner than she had had even before.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Seiya gave no response, instead keeping to his usual silent glares.

Tamed by her precious human? Lucky indeed...Not that he would so willingly admit that.

Tamed, but she was far from being a domesticated house pet. There were still a few...obvious kinks for her human to work out; it was unlikely that'd happen though.

That teasing tone of hers was irritating, it was much colder...meaner than before but it's irritation levels hadn't changed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 pm

"I think I miiiight, just cause you get so quiet. Why don't you ever just say things? I promised I wouldn't kill you, its your free chance to speak your mind without fear." Aoi's head tilted curiously, devoid of most emotions other than some amusement now. Her moods were shifting around, but she made no move to the man in the tree in the least. The pantless man.

His glasses were pushed up her nose again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 pm

"I don't feel a need to say anything." Seiya answered, "You're aware of my opinion of you already, there isn't any meaning in saying more."

An annoying obstacle...

The hatred was mutual, that was all she needed to know. She already knew he found her annoying as well; it was all she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:58 pm

"Well... I've got to be going now. Its time for detention for Rin and I'll get those nerds later. I should give them one day to allow themselves to truly fear it." Aoi muttered that mostly to herself, thinking of all the plotting she must be on about. What kind of detention? Maybe running first, followed by an obstacle course. Then a cram session in Aoi's classroom. She'd have to make one...

Well those were for the nerds. Rin? Rin had a very special detention. Hopping out of the tree, she started to wander off as if forgetting about Seiya, taking his lab coat and glasses.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Good riddance...

That was his first thought as she took her leave. It was only a moment or so after he realized...he was still in the tree. Perfect...

His scowl was almost permanent at this point. How was he supposed to get out of this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:29 pm

"Why is there a human in a tree? Who ties up a perfectly good human and leaves them in a tree?" A sudden weight appeared on the limb above Seiya as a tall glorious teal haired woman appeared some time later. She was wearing a rather glamorous outfit, unsuited entirely to standing in trees and peering down at tied up humans.

Her oddly colored eyes were curious as she bent down, undoing the rope holding him up. She was in gigai for her arcade day, but did not care whether he paid her any mind. "...It is missing pants as well. How odd."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Just what...?

Feeling himself being untied before he was promptly held up by the rope, Seiya shot a glance behind him to see a woman. Another...one? She spoke of humans as if they were strange animals, speaking as if she wasn't one herself...

He turned his head away from her, mentally uttering a sigh...He'd just wanted to use his break today to get a cup of coffee....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Sarai saw the man look up before looking down. Was...this normal? She admittedly didn't know much, Elly would know exactly what to do but her daughter had been preoccupied lately. Hence the alone arcade trips, with Shinya sometimes.

"I'm sorry did you want to stay tied up here? Is this some weird ritual I am interrupting?" Looking down, she sighed and started retying the rope.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Great...he was being spoken to...

"This is not a ritual." He answered, "I was put here by an annoyance in an attempt to humiliate me."

He needed to get down from here, needed to get back to base and get back to work. He had a few last reports to file and he had meant to send Aito out today.

"I would, very much appreciate some assistance in getting down." Seiya continued, now able to put on some front despite his burning annoyance and anger. "I have work to be getting back to, it would be bad if I were to be late."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 pm

"I wonder if you deserve this then? Not as if I care. Humans are best left to human things." Sarai laughed lightly, undoing the rope fully and lowering the man who was tied up to the ground. It seems that humans did not like this, this was good to know.

Hopping to the ground, her hair floated around her for a brief moment before laying against her body as she knelt down to undo the second set of ropes. It would be faster if she used something sharp or energy but she could just explode the poor dear. "Just a little more, hang in there small one."

She patted his head in what she assumed was a soothing human manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: