(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:08 pm

He kept his expression composed but on the inside he was fuming.

Small one? Pats to the head? He wasn't some pet or animal, nor was he a child...

Seiya remained silent though, he was out of the tree; soon he could leave. He could head back, get his reports filed, send Aito out...and possibly another, one more reliable, and go about his day. He could put this occurrence behind him...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:15 pm

"Ah, see you are calm that is good. No panicking." Sarai tried more soothing tones. She could spook the poor thing. It was a male yes? Finally undoing the ropes, she looked up and noticed the pants up in the tree tied up too far for him to reach.

She pointed up and looked at him, her odd eyes almost glittering with their color. "Do you wish those as well? Most people don't appreciate nudity."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:21 pm

"I would." Seiya nodded, standing and brushing what he had of his clothes off. "Again, I appreciate your assistance."

These thank yous were like poison on his tongue to him, disgusting. He needed his pants though and it seemed this woman was the only one of them that could reach them. He couldn't get back in his current state of dress...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:30 pm

"You are so polite." Sarai was surprised and grinned at Seiya, patting his head as he stood up. He was almost as tall as she was and she laughed a bit. To him it would be almost instant. Her body would blur, disappear and then reappear. A few displaced leaves fell to the ground as she shook out his pants.

"It seems they are covered in sap in some places. A pity... Say, you are a sweet human. Would you like to be my pet? I've never had a nonspiritual human thrall before." Handing over the pants, she gave him a slightly fanged smile. "I could show you off to my precious little Espada, their Corona's new favorite~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:40 pm

More pats...

Before he knew it though the woman had vanished before reappearing with the article of clothing he'd needed.

Become her pet...? The mere thought irked him, he was no animal to be ogled nor was he a lowly servant.

"Ah, forgive me...I'm afraid I must decline." He offered a polite smile, none of his thoughts echoing on his expression as he took the pants and moved to put them on. "It wouldn't be good if I were to leave here, people would worry."

There were things he had to do as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

"I shall be going then." Sarai noticed the man seemed utterly unsurprised by her actions, movements and words. She waved her hand beside her, yawning a bit. A garganta opened up near him but not close enough for him to fall in accidentally as she moved to the entrance of the gaping hole. The world was distorted and odd around the edges as she moved, even a spiritually blind person could sense a bad chill and see the distortions. She waved her fingers at the man before stepping inside and just...disappearing from his view.

The distortions of the world disappeared with her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:58 pm

It was troubling to remain composed when the woman seemingly disappeared, he could see distortions and felt a menacing chill from them...not something to be toyed with despite his interest. It wasn't long before it vanished...things returning to their normal states after the woman had made her departure.

He took a step or two back, glancing at where she'd just been before he turned and began walking away.

Back to work...he could have someone fetch him some coffee to make up for the rather poor cup he'd sipped from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: