(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

"It wouldn't be too much trouble at all." Riye smiled, "It's no problem."

She had to suppress a small giggle at Fay's frustration at getting up, she hadn't wanted to move at all it seemed. She pulled herself from the couch as well soon after Fay had, giving a stretch herself before giving another smile and moving to head into the kitchen.

Pasta, they'd have pasta. Thinking that, she began gathering what she'd need and got to work.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:33 pm

She gave a warm smile, noticing Riye's own stretch. If she weren't trying to actively dial things back just a little, she'd have taken the opportunity to tease her. She didn't know how.. maybe poke her in the stomach or tickle her? She wasn't used to flirting that much... Regardless, it was food time soon!

She followed Riye into the kitchen, glancing around, curious. She only knew how to cook certain kinds of things and pasta wasn't really one of them. Still, she loved that whole foodgroup whenever she got a chance to eat it. She quietly walked around the kitchen as Riye grabbed supplies before she got to work. Not wanting to just stand there, Riye moved over to the counter. "Um... I promise my clothes aren't dirty or anything... would it be okay if I... sat on the counter?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 pm

"Sure, I don't mind." Riye answered as she prepared and began to make their meal.

It wasn't cluttered or anything, as she usually cleaned it off after she used it or whenever stuff seemed to pile up on it. She never really had guests, but she still liked keeping this place free of things lying around...aside from her room where she knew there were a few plushies and books on the floor...and maybe a few scattered papers on her computer's desk.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:00 pm

She gladly hopped up onto the counter next to Riye's cooking space, smoothing her skirt out and trying to pull it down as far as it would go. Her long legs dangled over the edge, happily kicking a little. She was happy Riye didn't mind her presence while working on dinner. She was curious about the process but didn't want to ask a lot of annoying questions or distract her.

"So...Um.. This is still all new territory to me...Do you want to talk about what we were doing on the couch?" She asked, wondering if Riye wanted to confirm if they were on the same page or not. "Or I mean... are we just supposed to.. play it cool? I don't mind.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:21 am

"Ah, well...we can..." It was rather new territory for her as well, so she wasn't exactly sure what was proper...protocol on this whole thing. She didn't mind talking about it, if Fay wanted to. She wasn't sure which was the right choice there.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:03 am

Fay hunched forward a little, placing her hands in her lap and pouting. It was so awkward to talk about... But... Riye had said they could.. "W-well.." She looked around. Augh... This wasn't normal to talk about was it? Nobody did this stuff in television or manga or comics or anything.. but.. she just.. wanted to know.

"I know.. you're not supposed to like.. jump the gun on asking about this stuff... or maybe that it's silly or immature to try and figure this out so fast but... I.." She what.. had been alive for 200 years and couldn't bear to act casual about her first chance at romance? Was worried Riye didn't feel the same way she did? "Um...Whatever... If it's immature... it's immature... Riye? Do you.. y'know.. wanna be.. like.. " She blushed huffed, visibly puffing her cheeks for a moment. "my girlfriend?" She winced as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:18 am

Even though Riye had been expecting it, she still couldn't help but feel the heat behind her face flare up again. Her eyes moving to look at what she was doing as she worked on the pasta.

"O-Okay." She replied, her face getting closer to burning ever passing second. "S-Sure."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:26 am

Fay's face started to burn too. She really... said yes? This was totally happening? She kicked her legs excitedly, holding in a squee noise. Not holding it in well, but holding it in. "Um.. Ummm... I'm... I'm glad..." She said, pouting suddenly. "Y-you really want to, right?" She put her hands to her face. "Ugh, that's stupid, I don't mean to question you. I'm sorry... I'm so... nervous and.. and excited... I promise I never talk this much!" It was true, she could not seem to turn off the words! "Um...heheh... I'm sorry.. I'm just... well... happy.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:12 am

"Y-Yeah..." Riye replied, giving a small nod. "It-It's fine you don't need to ap-apologize. Y-You can talk as much as you want! I-I don't mind."

She could only hope that'd come out alright, perhaps her voice had been a little higher due to being flustered but...but...

"I-I'm happy too."

Focus on cooking, not being flustered...cooking...cooking...cooking and talking...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:21 am

She began kicking her feet in excitement again, still burying her face in her hands. "Thank you.. I'm.. um. .well yeah.." She looked over between her fingers at Riye cooking. She... She was happy too? She'd said as much.. and she was so flustered... She finally moved her hands from her face, wrapping them around her own stomach. She felt like it was full of butterflies.

"Riye..." She tried to think of something meaningful to add but... honestly she could only think of one thing. "You're focusing so hard on cooking. It's so cute." She said with a happy little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:00 pm

"H-Huh!?" Cute? Her focusing on...the cooking was cute? "Y-You think so?"

She was working on their food, and it was apparently...cute? Fay's comment made Riye more aware of the heat in her face, unable to help but blush at the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:41 pm

She blushed and tipped her head to the side pouting. "Sorry. I know it's a silly thing to find cute. I think I'm just... Feeling silly right now... Heheh...."

She leaned over the cooking area Riye was working in. "So..." She moved her hair out of her face, leaning down to look Riye in the face. "Is there anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:18 pm

"You don't have to apologize, I-I was just...ahaha..." She didn't know how to properly explain it. She never imagined she'd be the type to look cute cooking? Then again, she'd never thought about it before now...

"Ah, if you want you're free to get drinks; there's more tea left and there's also soda and water in the fridge." Riye explained, "you could also um...if you'd like you can get the plates for when it's done too."

If they were going to eat pasta they'd need to have those things, plates, utensils, and all that...it wasn't much for Fay to do, but then again Riye also didn't want to give her too much to do...since it seemed like it might be a bit rude to...She...she wasn't entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:39 am

Fay nodded and slipped off of the counter with a little "Hup!" noise, landing on the floor and spinning over to the fridge. She opened it up and quickly crouched down, looking through. Hrm... Ah.. Yes..." She pulled out two cans of cola, giving them a smooth little flip before standing up and scurrying off to the table to put them down, finding a pair of coasters for them first.

She headed back. "Now where..." She trailed off, her eyes turning green. "Ah!" She darted over and pulled two plates out of the cabinet and ran back to set them down, before returning again and repeating the process with silverware.

She seemed to have a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:18 am

Riye's eyes occasionally glanced over to Fay as she went about grabbing the drinks and plates, unable to help but give a small giggle. She seemed like she was full of energy as she went about getting everything they'd need to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Fay turned around looking for something else to do or help with. She felt bad just standing there. She quietly swept up and peered over Riye's shoulder. "Should I... still be helping?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:03 pm

"We'll just need to wait now." Riye replied, smiling. "It just needs to cook."

There wasn't much more to do, it just needed to cook now and soon they could enjoy the food. It'd be delicious, she felt it would be! She could only hope Fay would find it good as well.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:50 pm

She stepped back, clapping her hands before forcing them to her sides. "Um. Yes. It smells delicious. I am politely looking forward to it." She said, trying not to be so hyper. Her stomach made an audible growling and she gave a nervous "heh..heh...", rubbing her belly. "Okay, so I'm reaaaallly looking forward to it." She made a small bashful smile before checking it.

"So... What do we do till then... We can't just sit here kissing... that would be silly." It was becoming quickly obvious that at the moment, Fay had exactly two things on her mind. One of them was food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Riye gave another small giggle, unable to help it. Fay was excited for the food, it made her happy to know that. Fay was acting adorably as well due to her excitement, it was cute.

"Mhmm! I hope you like it, I'm glad you think it smells good."

Her comment about the kissing made her cheeks tint again, but she tried to ignore it and gave another small laugh. "There's shows we could put on, just like skit shows, or something for background noise...we could talk some more...um..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:21 pm

At Riye's blush, her cheeks turned a little pink as well. She was fortunate to not know how cute Riye found her or it would have been a deeper flush than that. "S-sure! Skit shows are good! I don't get a chance to watch a lot of them, but I'd like to see some if you have them." She tried to regain her primness, holding her hands together at her lap and giving a little nod. Regardless of the romantic nature the night had taken she should still TRY to be polite.

She walked over to the couch and sat down, waiting for Riye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:01 am

With a nod Riye moved to clean her hands off, wiping them dry before heading over to the couch. She picked up the remote and switched to a channel. "Ah, this one's pretty entertaining. They do all sorts of weird skits and pranks on it. I forgot that it came on again around this time of night." She said, moving to sit beside Fay on the couch.

"I haven't really recorded any, but there's always something on."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:25 am

"Ooh! Skits and pranks sounds good to me!" She said with a smile. She wasn't used to watching this kind of television. She didn't really have cable, so she only got to see what she specifically went out of her way to watch. She glanced over to Riye, scooting inconspicuously up against her. She looked over and smiled quietly, before turning her attention back to the television.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:27 pm

"Okay." Riye smiled, "We can watch this one then."

She felt Fay as she moved closer to her, unable to help another smile from appearing as she bit back a small giggle. Her attention moved to the television, where the host of the show was having a good time pulling a pranks on some of the other cast members.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Fay smiled back, turning to watch the show. She sat there watching it for a moment. It was funny. She glanced at Riye. She was so cute.. and Fay was so happy she was getting free dinner TWICE from her.

She felt the sudden urge to cuddle and frowned. Shouldn't she put her arm around Riye so she could cuddle up to Fay like before? She sat there indecisive for a few momemts before just... Slooowwwlly... Slouching down.. and laying her head on top Riye's shoulder. She would see... How she reacted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:36 am

Riye was sitting back against the couch as Fay moved to lower her head onto her shoulder to which she noticed, glancing over to her before giving a small smile, her eyes moving to return to the television.

She didn't mind, not at all, it was nice sitting like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next