(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Riye tilted her head some to the side, attempting to think of places as Fay brought up training locations. Nothing really...came to mind. There had to be somewhere though that they would be able to in peace.

"Hn? Alright." She smiled, her attention being brought back to Fay when the coffee was mentioned. "A-And I think you're moving just fine, people that are dating are...supposed to go out places, whether it's a typical date, or t-training."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Fay walked over, crossing her arms and pouting just a little, though she gave Riye a small smile to let her know it wasn't the pink eyed girl she was grumping at. She stopped a few feet from Riye and looked up at her, an uneasy frown on her face. "Well... The best place to train would probably be the roof of my apartment... It's got a fence I built so I could train in private and nobody but me goes up there... Um..."

She looked away, her frown becoming uneasy. "I mean... You were right with what you said last night.. I don't care what's normal for everyone else... I just care if you're happy..." She shifted uncomfortably, feeling immediately vulnerable saying that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Riye gave a small nod at Fay's suggestion, the roof of her apartment sounded good; she mentioned that no one went up there other than her, and that there was a fence, so it seemed like an alright place.

"That sounds good." She smiled, though she began blushing at Fay's next words. "Y-Yeah, what's normal doesn't matter."

Her smile, though a bit shy, returned after saying that, hopefully reassuring the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Fay glanced at her and nodded before her smile came back and she stood up straight, dropping her arms to her side. "Okay! So... Uhhh." She scurried over to the kitchen and checked the coffee... It was done! Yay! She looked around and found cups before pouring one for herself and one for Riye. "How do you take yours?" She asked.

"And then afterwards, breakfast!" She said excitedly, seeming to perk up some at the thought of food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 am

"I take mine with a little sugar." She enjoyed it with a bit of sweetness to it, though she didn't mind it however really, she wasn't super picky, but she had preferences.

As Fay seemed to perk up, Riye gave a happy nod. "Mhmm!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:24 am

She dug around a little, finding the sugar and putting some in Riye's. She took hers black, so she walked over to Riye with the coffee. "Here you go. Sweet coffee for the sweetie." She gave a nervous laugh, handing the cup over.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Riye felt herself blush at Fay's words, a small, sheepish laugh escaped her as she tried to ignore the red in her face. She gave Fay a smile, accepting the cup of coffee; she took a small sip, considering it was hot, and smiled at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Fay merely smiled at Riye's bashful nature, hiding a small blush of her own.

A short time later, dressed in her clothes and ready to face the day, Fay headed out with Riye to get some breakfast before... THE TRAINING SHALL BEGIIIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17