(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:21 pm

"Okay!" Riye nodded, standing and following Fay out of the room back to where the couch was where they could sit down, get comfortable, and watch more things during the night. It sounded nice, she was happy with these events.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Fay plopped down on the couch, glancing up at Riye before giving a little giggle and spreading out across the couch, leaving her no room. "Nope. This is my seat. Obviously." She giggled a little at the absurdity of claiming the seat when it was Riye's couch, but she'd managed to behave herself in the danger zone. She had earned some teasing, right?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:53 pm

When Riye reached the couch, Fay had already laid herself down on it, stretching out. "E-Eh...aha...If you wanna lay down I can...can sit in the recliner..."

She realized it was teasing a bit too late, flushing red again when she realized her response had been, well, rather silly. "Ahaha...ah."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:57 pm

She giggled, but the ever warm smile would let Riye know it wasn't at her. "hehe. Silly.." She said affectionately, reaching out to take Riye's hand. "It's your couch!" She exclaimed, surprised at ... well, at the hospitality Riye had. It was so sweet. She started moving to sit up. "If anyone should get to lay down on it, it's you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:03 am

Riye responded to Fay's giggle with one of her own, "I realized how ridiculous it was a bit too late. Whoops."

She allowed Fay to take her hand, moving closer to the couch where she was before she sat down next to the other woman, a small, but happy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:05 am

"Hehe. That's okay. I'm admittedly a little ridiculous sometimes, so I can't find it anything but cute when you say something like that, can I?" She asked, giving Riye a quick kiss on the cheek.

She glanced at Riye and suddenly had a thought, but... no. No she couldn't suggest that! She quickly blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:15 am

Another giggle was earned from the kiss on the cheek after Riye had seated herself.

"Is there...any specific series you want to watch?" She took the remote, and went down the list of available series she had recorded. She glanced at Fay, but then noticed she had her attention turned away from her. "Mm? Fay, you okay?" She asked, tilting her head a little in question.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:17 am

"H-Hm?" she glanced back but didn't turn her head much. "N-no.. .anything you want to put on would be fine." She said happily, raising a hand to nervously bit her knuckle. She slowly turned her head, blushing at what she was thinking and blushing further at how silly she was being.

"I... I'm fine.. I was just thinking.. w-well... I was going to tease you that you could.. like... sit on my lap... B-but I was just kidding. It's fine. Yeah." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:32 am

"Y-Your lap?" Riye felt herself blush again, "W-Wouldn't that...block...block your view though? We're...we're kinda similar in height..."

She couldn't help but say that, despite Fay mention she was just kidding. Even without the teasing, and just the mention of it, it'd obviously left her red.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:41 am

She looked quietly at Riye. She... was raising logical concerns with the idea... should she just let it go? Well, yeah... But she could just... respond to her concerns anyway...

"W-well.. not if you like... sat.. sideways?" Her voice dropped to an almost mumble as she finished the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:57 am

A small, surprised squeak of sorts escaped Riye at the mumbled response she was given. Sideways, she hadn't thought of that...she'd...well, had another silly thought. "Ahaa...that could, could w-work. I didn't think of that."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:02 am

She remained quiet, smiling but looking down and a little away. She adjusted herself so that if Riye so chose she could sit on her lap. "W...Well... If you'd LIKE, we could.." She patted her lap. "If you're opposed, we could sit side by side... Um.. whatever's.. y'know.. comfortable for you." She said, glancing up at Riye, with an uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:08 am

"Aaa...well, we can...can try it? I-I don't mind." Riye replied, her face once again burning at this point. Saying that, she moved onto Fay's lap, her hands itching to move to hide her face again, but she was holding back the urge! So far, so good!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:14 am

She nodded and tensed up as Riye moved towards her and then sat across her lap. She felt herself start to relax, Riye's soft figure against her. She slipped one arm behind her, so her weight would be supported and let the other lay across her legs at the knees.

"So.." She blushed, but managed to get herself composed enough to give Riye a confident grin, even if it was through a blush. "Am I comfy enough?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:41 am

Her hands attempted to move to her face, but again, Riye stopped them. She shouldn't hide! She shouldn't! Even if she really, really wanted to.

A tiny, sheepish giggle escaped her at Fay's question as she gave a small nod. "Mm...Mhmm, y-yeah."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:46 am

She noticed how flustered Riye was getting... And how her hands kept looking like they were about to shoot up and cover her face. She sighed, raising a hand to gently caress her had and thread through her hair before guiding her head to Fay's shoulder where Fay wouldn't be able to see her face.

"There... You are hidden now... better?" she asked with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:53 am

It was...a bit easier once she was resting on Fay's shoulder, the hair playing helping a little bit as she gave a small nod. "Yeah, b-better."

In response to Fay's giggle she gave a tiny one of her own, hoping by laughing along she would lose some of that shyness and relax.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:04 am

Fay smiled, though Riye would only barely be able to see it. She rested her head against Riye's and pulled the other girl a little closer to her, cuddling a little.

"You can put on whatever you like. I'm happy like this... With basically anything." That stupid hollow could attack and she would tell it to wait a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:23 am

"Okay." Riye nodded, fumbling the remote a bit before putting on one of the completed series. It was a cuter one, but it involved solving mysteries as well. It had lighthearted humor and it's sweet moments, it knew how to keep a viewer watching; Riye had enjoyed it when it was airing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:52 am

She smiled as the anime came on.  Ooh it looked cute.  As it began to play she nuzzled closer to Riye, quietly watching the show.  Her nerves fading she also felt a little less nervous with pajama pants on, unlike before.

She absentmindedly started teasing at Riye's knee, before tickling the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:11 am

Riye turned her attention to the anime she'd put on, smiling as the theme song began, it was cute and catchy. That attention though, was promptly taken from the television when she felt the teasing on her knee, unable to stop a giggle from escaping as Fay moved to tickle the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:15 am

Fay chuckled softly, resting her eyes for a moment. She patted Riye's knee playfully. "Good to know your ticklish." She said quietly, nuzzling her head against the other girl's. "But luckily for you, I'm far too comfy right now to start a tickle war."

She giggled before speaking through a yawn. "Which I would inevitably wiiin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:28 am

"Aha...whoops." She was thankful Fay wasn't up for starting anything that involved tickling; she hadn't been paying attention though and now the other woman knew where she was ticklish! "I-I guess I can't say I'm not ticklish now..."

A sheepish giggle escaped her, though when Fay mentioned that she would win Riye felt herself blush as she averted her eyes, though, Fay couldn't exactly see her entire face right now...so there wasn't really a need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:06 am

"Hehehe." She giggled playfully, rubbing Riye's leg where she'd tickled apologetically. "It's okay. I'm ticklish too, though I'll never say where." She teased. She couldn't see Riye's face but she realized she'd gone quiet.

"Th...Then again... " She spoke quietly, cuddling her face close to Riye's ear. "I suppose if you won that wouldn't be the worst thing either." She giggled loosely, her weight shifting. The day's activities were starting to catch up with her and Riye was very comfy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Riye gave a small pout when Fay stated she'd never say where she was ticklish. She was at a disadvantage then...

A small noise escaped her as the other woman moved closer to her face, her voice quiet and near her ear. Automatically she felt herself blush slightly as she gave a small giggle herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next