(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:51 am

Iyuki felt something on the edge of his awareness... Just a pinging, annoying but one of his warning alarms. It wasn't going off too badly, a maybe ping instead of alarm. It was the seventh one in the past hour from that section of his net, he was starting to get a headache. Rubbing his forehead, he uncurled from the bed and the book he was reading as practice. The colors were so much more lately, he needed to keep his glasses on more and more often because going without it too long was making it hard to adapt to them quickly. Like going from sunlight to darkness or vice versa, however the more he practice the better it was getting at going increasingly longer times without them and still adapting as quickly.

Muika had had a small talk with him about such overuse but it was all he could do to protect them, that and practice soul pulling. He was getting better by leaps and bounds, the soul pulling almost as easy to him as breathing once it started clicking in his head. It was like...picking up the colors and tugging on them. He'd always seen and interacted with them so this was just one tiny step up. His pretty girlfriend had been so surpised with how fast he was picking it up. Thinking about her sent the young man off into blushy, sparkle and flower filled thoughts. She'd be home soon, within the hour. Maybe he could show her something he figured out?

A large ping this time, drawing a frustrated young man from his sweet thoughts as he tossed a book back. "Fine! I shall go see what it is!"

Quickly getting his shoes on, he closed the door to the cabin a little too hard as he stalked off into the forest. It was coming from... that direction which was an odd section to be pinging. As the ping became a full fledged alarm, his eyes widened in shock  as he hurried into the forest.

-----------------------------------

The coughing brought up a bit of blood and the sight of it made Iyuki's coughing grow worse as the worry turned his stomach. He held the ragged remains of his jacket vest and shirt to the large gash across his chest, while his left and primary arm was broken in... a painful painful way. The only thing he could think through all the pain was get back to the cabin. His eyes were foggy as he stumbled forward into the clearing where the cabin lay, the brightness hurting his eyes even through his glasses.

Stumbling to his knees, he fell on his side and looked down. His pants were...tacky with the blood, that'd be hard to get out... That little soul had...needed him. He was glad to have saved him, poor thing had been scared. It was good to know pulling large branches through the masks of hollows killed them just as much as other things...

His last thought was worry over making dinner as he finally passed out cold in a slowly growing pool of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:02 am

Late...she was late...

It was only by a few minutes, but she hated being back later than usual.

A stupid hollow had kept her up, it'd been more slick that the rest, it'd been weak but that didn't really count for much when her shots wouldn't connect. Luckily, she'd gotten without a scratch.

She was running home now, using Bringer's Light once there weren't any people around to worry about seeing her...though she had gotten some strange looks with her running back in the city. What? Was it...weird to be in a rush to get home? She just wanted to go home...it was perfectly normal to want to get back as fast as possible.

Alright, so maybe she was rushing to get back to Iyuki...again, so what...it was perfectly normal! She just...didn't want to keep him waiting at home when she knew he'd be there longer than necessary, even if was only a few minutes difference...

She quickly attempted to wipe a smile from her face at the thought of her reasonsing for rushing as she made her way to the cabin. She finally emerged from a few bushes, having to take a few steps more to slow herself from that running before she could could come to a complete stop.

With a few breaths, she remained leaned over but as she started to calm her breathing she noticed something. A smell...it was familiar, something she wouldn't ever forget no matter how many years passed.

Blood...

The smile was quickly wiped from her face as her eyes shot forward, staring just ahead as her mind processed what her eyes were seeing. Her body shook, a reaction she was unable to control, not that she even realized it was shaking at this moment. What was only a few seconds felt like hours to her before her feet finally decided to move; her feet stumbled forward, closing the few feet of distance before her knees finally hit the ground beside Iyuki's unconscious form, the blood easily soaking through the leggings she currently wore.

A shaky hand reached out for his shoulder, her eyes moving to the source of where all the blood was coming from.

"Iyuki...?"

How...

Why...

"I...Iyuki...?"

She couldn't patch up a wound like this...there was no way she could. She didn't have the skills for injuries like this nor the proper supply. How was...

Her head immediately moved down, not minding the blood; there was heartbeat...he was still alive! At that realization, she moved; without anymore than that thought running through her mind she turned maneuvering Iyuki onto her back. He was...definitely heavy, if she wanted to get him anywhere she'd need to hurry. No way in hell was she going to lose him! He couldn't just-!

One arm moved behind her to keep what grip she could manage on his back firm while the other held onto his unbroken arm as she pushed herself up, her knees shaky as she supported his weight onto her. Swallowing a breath she mustered all that she could manage to perform Bringer's Light again, rushing off from the cabin and back towards the city.

--

Muika hadn't even noticed the fact she was full on crying, the tears streaming down her face being completely ignored. Her frantic mind only had one thought, and that was to get him help.

She hated hospitals...hated doctors, clinics...all of that...but they were the only ones that could help him. No matter her fears, Iyuki came first. If he needed help then she'd go, she had to go.

She found herself stumbling through the automatic doors of the emergency room area, unable to catch herself before she hit the cold surface of the floor, feeling the full force of the impact as Iyuki's form practically trapped her against the floor. She'd obviously caught a few eyes but it wasn't something that went noticed.

"H-Help him!" She never yelled, hardly ever really raised her voice for anything; always quiet. Now though it was coming out full force, pleading desperately at people she hadn't even seen yet.

"Just help him...please..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:30 am

Iyuki was taken in immediately to surgery, the nurse asking Muika questions while trying to be soothing and helpful to the young woman. His wallet had fallen out as they had transferred him to a wheeled bed, the nurse handing it to the young woman in hopes she'd feel better and so they could get the paperwork ready. She had looked ready to bolt, but the woman wouldn't be allowed inside the room. Instead they had sat outside and filled out things.

With Muika marked for now as his wife, the injuries caused by a bear attack while spending time out in the woods, and the insurance cards raising more than a few eyebrows as they got the information put in. After that, the staff treated Muika rather respectfully. An hour or so later, Iyuki was taken from surgery and moved to a VIP room with Muika allowed to trail as she pleased. He wouldn't wake for a while, the drugs and blood drip assuring of that. His arm was one large cast over the bottom and he had a hospital gown that opened in the front for easy access to his giant gash.

The room was large and by the time they got there, there were already flowers in there. "They say my baby brother's wife is dutiful and he's so lucky. But that she won't shower and I should get her to, as a dutiful brother in law."

A voice sounded from a chair in the room, on the other side of a privacy curtain as the nurses wheeled the unconcious Iyuki in and pulled the curtain back. Neither of them paid him much mind, though they did shoot him glances as they set everything up and hooked Iyuki up to monitors. A handsome older man, looking maybe in his early thirties or late twenties smiled kindly to the blood covered young woman. The same purple hair, tinted a more magenta than anything else stood and gave her a bow. "Thank you for his life, I have heard the story already. Hello little sister in law, its your big brother Takuya here ahead of the mob that will show up soon."

He shot her a handsome smile, though his eyes went to the bed where his brother lay as the nurses left, moving there immediately so he could examine the sleeping man with rather...scared eyes. Standing over him, the two could almost look like a timetraveler and his future self. "Yuki... you dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:57 am

Muika was silent for a good majority of the time after information had been given and everything had been filled out. She'd had to lie, but...if she hadn't they would have never let her keep an eye on him once he was out of surgery. So if claiming she was his wife was the only way, then she'd lie without a second thought.

It wasn't long before someone came, a male, a face she recognized due to the obvious family resemblance, that and it'd been on a billboard...

She'd gone silent out of habit, she...hadn't exactly imagined meeting his family under such circumstances. Iyuki and his brother's rather...obvious personality difference also wasn't helping her break any of her apparent shells. So...so what if she hadn't showered yet? If she went to go shower then she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on him...

She'd brought him here, but that didn't mean she trusted anyone in here despite the good treatment. She was too cautious for it, even if she told herself she needn't be. Her nerves were practically shot, she was on edge...she was obviously not comfortable in this environment, though, if anything her panic could easily be directed to her worry for Iyuki by anyone that looked at her, and...that wouldn't be wrong either.

Her eyes glanced over to Takuya as he spoke directly to her; she gave a small nod a small 'Mm' of sorts coming out, it being really all she could manage at the moment. Her hands held the hem of her top in a grip.

She averted her eyes at the smile, unable to help but do so; her nerves too in shambles for her to push herself to keep eye contact.

Last edited by Rukuya on Mon May 12, 2014 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:05 am

The girl was obviously on edge, who wouldn't be after such an attack? Brushing some strands of hair from Iyuki's face, Takuya sighed. Not even a smile out of her? Maybe if he reassured her of his precious baby brother's status? She looked like she was either going to break into a million pieces or snap and jump out of the window to escape.

Moving to that side of the bed, he pulled a chair with him and put it almost right up against the bed and nodded for her to take it. "If you sit here you can hold his hand. The doctors assured me he'd be fine, the blood loss was the major deal and its being taken care of. His broken arm will heal up quickly, the bones weren't shattered. The wound is all stitched up, it was rather clean so they don't anticipate any infections happening either."

"I should warn you the others will be here within a few hours. It'd help if I knew your name at least." Kindly eyes looked down at her, his brother was a bit taller than even Iyuki's tall stature.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:16 am

Peeking through her hair from the spot she was at to where Takuya had pulled an empty chair for her next to Iyuki's bedside she blinked. It wasn't long though before she headed straight over, sitting in the offered chair before she reached out her hand, which was still a bit shaky, to Iyuki's.

Her grip was secure, but not hard or too tight; her eyes clamped shut for a moment as his brother attempted to reassure her. She...No, she couldn't just...just cry here. She'd done that the whole way to bringing him here! She-

Muika was pulled from her thoughts, a few tears making their escape when she'd dropped her guard against stopping them at Takuya's implied question.

"...Muika..." She eventually replied, her voice quiet, but audible.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:22 am

Pulling a handkerchief from the pocket of his rather nice suit, Takuya held it out for the teary woman and looked away. She was shy or nervous and his charm would only set her off more. Scratching his cheek in a movement reminiscent of Iyuki, he spoke rather softly. "If you'd like me to leave the room for a bit I can. Now that I've seen the dumb idiot I am feeling better, I'm not mom or Sozen so I don't need to hover. I still need to call the rest of the family and tell them he's fine, Muika."

He smiled while still looking away, tilting his head towards her respectfully. "Thank you for taking care of him."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:32 am

Muika took the offered handkerchief, knowing it'd be rude to refuse the gesture, and carefully wiped her face, trying to be careful to not get blood on the item. Her eyes turned to looked at him as he spoke, and she shook her head lightly.

It wouldn't be right to just have him leave, he was Iyuki's family, he had every right to be in here. He didn't have to leave just for that...

"Y-You...don't have to. S-Sorry..." She gave a small breath, in hopes it'd help calm her some; considering the circumstances, it wasn't that helpful of an action, but at least she was able to push herself enough to speak.

At his thanks she gave another nod, unsure of how to respond exactly, and thinking wasn't the easiest thing to do at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:16 am

"I do have to call and it would be best done outside of the room." Takuya raised an eyebrow at Muika. She was obviously not okay with this whole situation, nervous and upset. However the young woman seemed to be rather worried over his brother and just a shy person in general. He would give her space, it would make things that much easier on her when the others showed up.

"I'll be outside the door if you need anything. You should probably eat something to keep up your strength, so think of food you like and I will order it once I am back. Otherwise you'll end up in the bed next to his, dear?" Bowing slightly, he shook his head as he straightened back up before heading out of the room with his phone popping out. The door slide shut and his voice could barely be heard outside of it, a faint sound of talking.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:28 am

At his words, Muika gave a small nod...If he thought it best to leave then, it wasn't like she could make him stay, she just felt he had the right to stay in here as he pleased was all.

Think of food...that'd been the last thing on her mind. Really, she wasn't sure what to think of as she wasn't exactly feeling hungry...she supposed if she needed to give an answer she'd just tell him soup or something...

Once Takuya had exited the room, she let out a breath, clearly exhausted. She'd overexerted herself with Bringer's Light and was starting to feel the effects of doing so. She was exhausted, but there's no way she could see herself getting any sleep, not right now anyway and especially not in here. She did however, scoot a bit closer, and moved to rest her arm on the edge of the bed before resting her chin there, the hand holding Iyuki's moving it to her head and holding it there. He...He liked her hair, so even if he was unconscious...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:28 am

It took only a bit for the man to return, the phone held loosely in his hand and what looked like Iyuki's patient sheet. He took in the sight of Muika's hand holding Iyuki's to her hair and had to suppress a smile as he moved to a free chair.

"Did you decide on something? I'll be ordering the food here in a moment." Leaning back, his legs crossed as one hand hand held his head. His eyes roamed the sheet as he read it, his manner loose and free even as he frowned. "That was some bear. What were you two doing that far into the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:48 am

Muika glanced over to Takuya when he returned to the room, but she didn't move Iyuki's hand from her head and instead kept it and herself in place as the male moved to sit down.

"Um...just soup will be fine...I'm not really that hungry, and...and my stomach can't handle much in the first place..." She replied, averting her eyes at that, keeping them that way as Takuya continued speaking.

"A...ah...mm...well, we were...were..." They'd been exploring the woods in the story they'd given, but, really she wondered how many would actually buy that. Who went out to the woods to do stuff like that on the outskirts of the city? "We...it's where we live..." She admitted, after some debate, though it was obvious she was a bit reluctant to admit that. "The bear...bear came when we were spending some time outside..."

It was stupid, completely stupid. She...That wasn't a lie she could keep going with his family if they were to ask though, they'd find out eventually of where they were currently living. Sure, they were saving for an apartment but for now...that was home.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:55 am

"Can do soup. Any particular kinds?" Flipping through his phone the man seemed utterly relaxed despite his brother's unconscious body laying there. He was good at hiding his true emotions, Takuya was and his tone became playful. "Knowing that doofus he fed you all sorts of things didn't he? He has always liked doing that sort of thing. If you have preferences now would be the time, I'm putting the order in now and they'll deliver it in a bit. Hospital food never gets better even if you have money to throw around."

"You live...in the woods?" Her words startled him up, and he looked up for a brief moment in utter shock. Takuya's smile faltered and he tried to recover both his previous playful tone and smile but failed. He looked down at his phone and typed something into the thing, apparently of vital importance. "...Where at?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:06 am

"I-I'm fine with any." Muika replied; even with all the different and good kinds Iyuki had been making, she still hadn't become very picky of things. "Just...I guess not too spicy or anything."

The hand resting on the bed turned into a fist, some of the fabric bunching up in her grip as Takuya mentioned Iyuki's cooking. "M-Mhmm...He does..."

Her eyes went back to Takuya at his reaction to her admittance of where they were living. "Ah...it's on the outskirts...there's a trail and..." She tried to tell him what she could about the place, but it was a bit embarrassing to do so...trying to tell Takuya what he wanted to know. "W-We're saving for an apartment though, or we have been...recently..."

It hadn't been long before they started saving, so they didn't have too much as of yet, but it would be alright. In time they'd have what they needed to move out of there.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:25 am

Takuya shook himself from his surprise now and input the order finally, the soups he had picked would be good for her and filling. No spicy. Still, a soft smile graced his features as he noticed the reaction his words had had. "Do not worry too much and make yourself sick. He's strong, as you can see. He'll be making you food again in no time and being a worrywart. You'll have to promise to keep him from doing a whole bunch of things though, he'll try once he's up and moving."

He spoke as if utterly assured of his brother's recovery, even as he worried. But it would do the girl no good to be too worried and just hurt Iyuki. Her words made him sigh and he shook his head, typing into his phone more information. "You should have had one in the first place. Bears are dangerous... It must have been starving to come so close to the city. You both are lucky! Ah, sorry I am just worried over you too now. Are you sure you won't take a shower before food gets here? If Yuki sees you looking like that he'll be worried sick."

A beep sounded on his phone and he glanced down again. [Okay, we'll find it. Already found a place nearby, I'll send the Dads to look it over when we get there. They can get the stuff too. See you in an hour or so, we got a faster flight. - Sis]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:36 am

"Mm...'K-Kay." She...honestly didn't doubt that, once Iyuki was up and walking again he'd probably try to get back to doing everything he was used to...which, until he healed properly, wouldn't be good for him.

When Takuya mentioned the shower though, she froze. If...If she left then she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on him...plus...it wasn't like she had anything that didn't have blood on it she'd be able to change into once she did shower. All of her clothes were back at home aside from the outfit she was currently wearing.

She was surprised though at Takuya's reaction to where they were living, which distracted her from the thought of showers. Immediately, she wanted to apologize...it was...kinda her fault they were even living out there. Iyuki had had a place before he met her...

"I-It was...originally my place. I didn't have much money and...well, he found me." She replied, a bit reluctantly. "S-Sorry...I...Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:41 am

Takuya nodded to her words, smiling softly even as she froze up. He put another bit of information into his phone, getting another reply. They would need to do a lot of work to fix the mess Iyuki apparently had of a life...

One eyebrow lifted at the young woman spoke about it being her fault. There was a story here... a very long story. One that kept Iyuki from mentioning anything about this and Takuya's legs uncrossed as he leaned forward. His elbows resting on his knees, his head rested on his hands as he watched carefully. "Found you? What do you have to apologize for? I sense a bit... of a history here. Would you like to talk with me about it? I'll listen to my new little sister, whatever she wished to tell me of course."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:51 am

They...They hadn't had time to come up with a fake story...oh no...

That thought crossed her mind as Takuya questioned further, though, he wasn't really pushing it; he was simply asking if she wanted to say something on it...but not doing so would seem...odd...wouldn't it? Would it not....? She wasn't sure...it would probably be...safer?

"U-Um..." Muika started, glancing down at her own arm. "It's...It's kind of hard to explain..mm...He came across me...and..." How the hell was she supposed to exclude the obviously vital part that led to him deciding to stay there!? He'd been sent on a job, really looking for her but he had been told to find the gemstone she kept on a chain on her wrist and had basically broken into the cabin...later he learned about...everything else, but....How was she suppose to even begin to explain this vaguely!?

"It's just...He probably had a nicer place before...before deciding to stay with me...and...I...and he...gave that up..." That's why she was apologizing anyway. With their deal they'd made, he'd given up a nicer place and ended up living with her in a small...hardly even a cabin.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:59 am

Came...across...decided to stay... They always knew Iyuki had a bit of a chivalry problem. They also knew he felt things rather strongly...

Takuya put a few things together though the story rang a bit...empty to him. Deciding it couldn't hurt to tease her a bit, she was family now, he tilted his head to the side. "So it was love at first sight for him and he couldn't bare to leave your side. And you two lived in an awful cabin for a while, alone... Got married, had your wedding night recently to my chagrin to admit... And then got attacked by a bear. Is that everything up till now, little sister?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:07 am

Right...the married thing...

Her face was burning at the words, but her hand lying on the bed couldn't exactly grip any harder. Muika kept her eyes down, her thoughts too jumbled and everything well...she just couldn't look anyone in the eye right now!

"Mm.." She...she could agree...and lie...but what about Iyuki? When he woke up...He wouldn't know about this at all, wouldn't know whatever made up story she'd come up with here...and...they could end up getting caught in a lie. It would be...really bad to lie to his family, which was why she was trying to at least outline the truth as much as possible...

They...They hadn't even said the love thing yet! Which left her face burning bright. She hadn't said....yet...How do you even approach that!?

"I...I was...having trouble...and he wanted to help...s-so..." Outline the truth, at least outline the truth. Though she was beginning to just ramble out her thoughts, as chronologically as possible. "He decided to stay, th...the butle-ah...uhm...he just wanted to...to help and stayed..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:13 am

"...Help with what exactly? This is such a romantic tale~ Ah, mother and father and father will be so pleased. I am sure sis will be but its doubtful she'll show any but the tiniest bit of that. Grandfather will be crying tears of joy." Takuya's voice was one of amusement, but he acted out such scenes with dramatic arm wavings after leaning back in the chair. His smile was wide, he was hoping to push her into admitting some of the full story that he felt was sitting right there at the edge of things.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:26 am

A small noise escaped her, one of surprise as her face flushed a deeper red. She didn't even have to look at Takuya to see how animated he was being, it was all in his tone of voice as he spoke. He...

"I..Ah...Just..." How the hell was she supposed to say anything without seeming suspicious!? She didn't want to put Iyuki in a bad light here, and she didn't want them thinking too ill of her for...well, not being the best influence on their family member.

"Help with..." She started. "P-People...were..."

There was no easy way to explain this, none at all and it the realization of that was becoming more painful by the second.

"I've...been on my own for a long time, s-since I was little...b-bad people...ran away...he found me...He wanted to help...and I said...said I'd help him..." Her voice had come out quiet, but in such a quiet room she was probably clearly audible.

Most of it had come out stuttered though...and quite broken up. She...she wasn't like them, clearly, and Seiya had pulled Iyuki in and...and that had pulled him in too deep, she'd agreed to keep him safe but...

She was more than a bit afraid of the response she might receive from saying those things, she didn't want to lie, but she didn't want to give them the entire truth...but...the truth was probably the better choice...maybe...she was scared to find out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:37 am

Takuya was silent, utterly still as he heard the..muttering. That wasn't at all what he had expected. If he was honest with himself he had no idea what had been the thing he was expecting.

It took him a minute but then he sighed deeply, moving to stand with one hand fluffing hair at the back of his head. "I'm sorry for my prying and playing. I really didn't think it was...something like that at all to be honest...But if you want to tell me more I would like to hear."

His voice was soft and kindly, his hand reaching out to ruffle her hair a bit. "So he found you and wanted to help? It sounds like Yuki all right. I bet you end up helping him out of more trouble though? He's a magnet for things."

Takuya wanted to know so much more now, but she was such a timid thing... He should be more worried about who and what she was, but her love for his brother had been clear the whole time. Takuya would protect her just as much as Iyuki, having seen that now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:50 am

"I-It's fine..." He didn't need to apologize, he couldn't of known anything. "I-I...When Iyuki said he would stay...I said I'd help him...since...that. We'd made a deal...it just...grew from that..."

It grew into something she couldn't of ever expected. He'd been patient with her, extremely patient, and things had...ended up progressing.

"I-I don't know...what more to say...It's...really complicated, and...not nice." She continued. "I-I don't do...anything bad, just...those people...when I ran away...I just..."

She wasn't sure what more she could say, what she could explain. Iyuki had been pulled into something that was bigger than him, and...they hadn't had any trouble yet, thanks to their out of the way location and now Aoi, but...

She wanted to blame herself, but...how could she of predicted Seiya stepping in and sending him to locate her...and then all this happening? She couldn't of...and she knew that if she were to blame herself, she'd likely be given a word or two from Iyuki once he woke up...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:04 am

Takuya laughed lightly, unable to help it when she mentioned a deal and it growing from there. Really Iyuki? Really? Only his utterly miserable and ridiculous little brother would end up having that sort of odd start.

"A run away?" Takuya startled. What had...they done? What kind of bad people? His hand moved from his hair to the bridge of his nose as he rubbed it. This was...getting more and more interesting and at the same time... worrying. "If you want to start at the beginning... I would really like to hear the whole thing. This sounds complicated and a bit dangerous for you both. I'd like to help if I could. At worst I can come up with a convincing story so you don't go through this with the rest of the family?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next