(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:53 am

The tears continued flowing, not being something she could control. He felt...

He kept saying it,as if the words just rolled off his tongue. He was really saying it? He kept saying it. He meant it...

" And I...I love Iyuki..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 am

Iyuki's smile almost split his face, he nuzzled Muika more as he played with her hair still. His heart was fluttering and he felt butterflies in his stomach as she had said it. She had said it outright, and those tears... "Thank you...for getting up the courage and saying it. You are brave, the bravest Muika."

He felt a few tears himself, sparkly happy tears.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a small nod against him, still a bit too overwhelmed to do any moving; a lot of tears had come out, and bit by bit they still were, it'd be...be bad to show him how much she'd been crying, not that he couldn't feel it probably.

At that thought, and at feeling his nuzzling as he played with her hair she couldn't help but give a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:25 am

"Did you want to go somewhere more comfortable? I want to see your face Muika and say it and maybe also wipe away those happy tears?" Iyuki spoke softly, his hold becoming looser but not letting go entirely. He did not want her to feel like he didn't want to touch her but he wanted to say it to her face... and kiss her and hold her and do all sorts of happy things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:31 am

"D-Do you?" She didn't mind moving, just like before; when he brought up the tears though she couldn't help but stutter. "I-I...There's a lot though, and they're still coming out..."

Say it to her face? Could she even handle that without crying more?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 am

"I'm crying a bit too you know. I want to see you, its okay to cry." Iyuki's formal tones dropped, a bit amused ones replacing them as he spoke. His hand petted her softly, but he shifted slightly. It had been fine then but now it was starting to be harder to sit like this and not...

"I think it would be good to move, yes. My feelings are rather...strong right now. It could end up annoying..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:43 am

Muika moved some, sitting up some on him as she resisted the urge to hide her face again. Her face was probably soaked...

"Mm, we can move then." She replied, a small, sheepish smile on her face as she looked down at him before her hand reached out, lightly wiping away the tears that'd been on his face. She...She could do that..
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:47 am

Iyuki stared directly into Muika's tear soaked eyes and reached up, wiping away her tears with his thumb and the back of his fingers. She was wiping away his, a few more forming as they too fell though he did not feel bad with her soft hands on his face and that cute smile on her lips. He smiled softly, nodding before speaking. "Thank you...but first..."

Leaning forward, he planted a small kiss on her lips before pulling back and smiling at her brightly. "I love you Muika. Stay by my side...please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:57 am

Muika felt her face redden considerably at his words, and more tears came out. She...She'd expected her reaction for him saying it to her face, but still...

"Mm, I-I won't go anywhere e-else, my place is by...by Iyuki's side." She nodded, the words being a bit embarrassing to say, but that's how she felt. She'd wasn't going anywhere, that was a promise she could easily make. "I-I love you."

She still stuttered when she said it, but maybe when she wasn't crying it'd be easier? She...She didn't need to be afraid anymore, after all...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:08 am

Iyuki was blushing as much as she was, those tears causing him to wipe them away as they fell from her eyes. Muika... was so beautiful in this moment. As she spoke those words, words that hit him straight to his core he smiled more and his blush grew. Stay...by his side...where she belonged.

Her I love you though broke his brain, once again... all this overloading emotion! It didn't matter to him that she had stuttered during it.

Laying his forehead against hers, he too cried as tears streamed down his face. "I am so glad... I will always be here then, waiting for you to come back home to me where you belong Muika. You shall be my new home... you have been for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:17 am

"I-I'm really happy too." She replied, nuzzling her head slightly against his as their foreheads touched; she brought her hands up again, wiping away his tears as they streamed out. She was still smiling, though right now it felt natural to...

"Mm, my home is with Iyuki..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:30 am

Iyuki nuzzled her back, then nuzzled her hands as she wiped away his tears. A bright smile that wouldn't fade was on his face and he just shook his head after a moment. "They will not stop. It is a useless endeavor..."

Happier than every to hear her words, he laughed especially when he realized she was smiling truly! No hiding it... "That is good... I think I am up for a nap with my most beloved, would you like to rest with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:35 am

Muika gave him another small nod, her face still burning lightly, especially from his words as he referred to her like that. "Mm, that'd be good. We can do that."

A nap would be nice, it'd be good to get one in after everything today.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 am

"Oh good." Iyuki laughed lightly as Muika agree, happily and with a large smile as he wrapped his arm around her and slightly under her. Using his practiced strength, he lifted her and himself up... He'd be heading right to bed, it was fine to have a little overexertion, and he laughed as he spoke. "Hang on Muika. It will make this easier."

Carrying her to the bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed before falling backwards with a groan. "I should never have shown off... But we can nap now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:01 am

A surprised squeak escaped her as Iyuki moved, lifting her up with him. Her arms had went for his shoulders as he laughed and began walking towards their room.

This...carrying her though right now when he was still...

Before she could voice that concern of hers he fell back on the bed, her giving out a small "oomph" as she fell against him when his back hit the mattress. "Y-You okay?" She asked, moving slightly so it wouldn't be too much stress on his body, and so that both of them could be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:08 am

"I need something only cuddles with my love can provide and a bit of sleep." Iyuki mumbled, smiling a bit embarrassed at his own happy actions. Muika seemed fine though and he moved onto the bed fully. A yawn broke across his features as he nodded.

"Sleep is what I need to feel better. And kisses."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 am

Ignoring the burning in her face, Muika snuggled up to him once he was on the bed fully, lifting her head slightly with some self-pushing to give him a small kiss after he'd mentioned needing them.

"Sleep then...I want...want you to feel better." She replied, making sure to snuggled up to him properly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:19 am

"Thats...one..." Iyuki muttered sleepily, already drifting off as Muika snuggled up to him. The kiss caused a blush but his sleepy words still followed it almost immediately. "Kiss...es...more...than one..."

His eyes drifted closed, but he fought it. He had to have his second kiss before sleep at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 am

Muika couldn't help but give a small laugh at Iyuki's muttering; fine...

The second kiss came easier than the first, and before she moved to snuggled back in her place she'd managed a third. Once she was tired too, and was happy they'd decided on a nap, and soon found herself asleep after a short while.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:25 am

Iyuki had a soft smile as he fell into sleep, having enjoyed the other kisses just as much. She had laughed at the silly request as well... With a happy mumble he curled up around her and held her close, falling deeply asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24