(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You'll never guess who I ran into!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 am

Shinya began to wobble a little as the booze began to take effect on him, but shook his head. "Head rush..? I donnu whachu mean?" Shinya spoke, his words slurred a bit as he hiccuped. "Whoa.. feel weirds.."

"Wait, wait.. I cansh fixsh thish..! I wanna haff fun!" Shinya announced, pulling out his zanpakutou and suddenly jamming it into his stomach! The blade turned a little black around the area where it connects to the hilt as he pulled it slowly out, wincing the entire time. Though, once he did pull it out, there was no wound left and Shinya himself seemed a bit more sober. "Okay.. I think I killed some of it.. so I'm coherent now. I think.." He said, hiccuping again.

"So.. where to first? The human world maybe?" Shinya asked hopefully. If he had a tail, it'd be wagging rapidly right now.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Esmerelda sighed. He was just immediately gone. Wonderful. She was surprised he was managing not to throw up but that was probably good old Arrancar constitution. She'd hoped that would keep him from getting smashed but it seemed his liver didn't have the hardiness he did. She stood up, about to go get some water and maybe a throw up bucket when he pulled out his zanpakuto. "W-WAIT!" She held a hand out before he jammed the sword in.

"Wha..." As he pulled it out, seemingly...SOMEWHAT more sober, she narrowed her eyes before her expression softened. "Well... Talk about a buzzkill. Hah.." She nonchalantly flipped her hair aside. "Well. The human world sounds acceptable. But what would we do there? I told you everything I do for fun. You should pick something."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:08 pm

"I want..." Shinya furrowed his brow in thought as he thought about what he wanted. The alcohol was still messing with him so he wasn't quite thinking correctly.

Cars. Cars were fun, he wanted to try out a real one and see if it was just as fun!

"I WANNA DRIVE A CAR!" Shinya suddenly yelled with stars in his eyes. "I wanna try a real car! Can we do that?!"

Well, if anything, Shinya's easy to please! "I wanna drive like my video games! It looks so fun!" Shinya continued, still speaking on the subject. "Let's go! Let's go drive and have fuuuuun!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 am

Esmerelda leaned forward in the chair, resting her chin on her hands, anxious to see what he wanted to do. How could she not when he made a dramatic pause like that? She waited on held breath when he finally shouted, sending her falling back into her chair.

"To drive a car?" She asked, an eyebrow raised. Well... She had mentioned driving... But... he was quite drunk... That was irresponsible even for her. "Oh! How about we take a car... then we drive it out in the desert?" She said, raising a finger into the air to accompany her cheerful grin.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:58 pm

"Aww.. but I wanted to race someone!" Shinya says, puffing his cheeks out as he pouted, crossing his arms. It was still driving, sure, but all he knew were race games so he wanted to race someone also. Shinya had no idea about the dangers of drunk driving and thusly was acting like a kid whose parent told them they couldn't go outside yet.

"I know! Can't we get two cars so we can race?!" Shinya asked hopefully. He'd grudgingly accept the driving in the desert but at least it should be two cars, right? RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:29 am

She crossed her arms and huffed. "Well aren't you needy." She looked up and blew some hair out of her face. "Well..." She thought for a minute, tipping her head to the side. "I suppose... We could steal two cars and race... but.." Suddenly a wicked grin spread across her face. "But a race is hardly a race if there's nothing to be won, right?" She said, her voice gaining an excited tone.

"So... How about this... We will race. And if I win, I want immunity to act in the human world however I want, as long as it doesn't break Sarai's rules." She said, wagging a finger in the air, far too excited at being free of all of those restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:16 pm

"Hmmm... hmmmm..." Shinya mulled over this, tilting his head left and right with his eyes closed. Opening his eyes, Shinya nodded to Esmerelda. "Mmmm alright! But as for me.. I want.. ? What do I want anyway..?"

Shinya thought about it for a bit, perhaps for a few minutes quietly. "I got it. You'll have to play with me in whatever I wanna do! Deal?" He finally offers with an innocent smile. Of course, Shinya had some idea in mind what he wanted to do, only he didn't share it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:07 pm

She mulled over his wager. Hrm.... It did seem like a potentially obnoxious venture... She was tempted to ask for how long but she intended for her wager to be lifelong...

She held out a hand with two fingers up. "Once a week. If I lose, I shall play with you once a week regularly, whatever you want to play. My duties only allow that much." It was still time she hardly wanted to give up but she had to wager something. She just was all too familiar with tricky wording. He might want to play "collector" and keep her in a jar forever or something ridiculous and Sarai might not help her for some time if she lost a bet.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:08 pm

"Okay!" Shinya agreed easily enough.

He didn't want her to be inconvenienced or anything, he merely wanted to have fun! Though with his current drunkenness, it's hard to say what he was planning for, if anything at all. Shinya smiled happily at this agreement, thinking nothing of the consequences of having Esmer running around in the human world without any regard to his rules.

He'll likely think back on this later and kick himself for it.

For Shinya is an okay driver in sober condition but he has no idea how well he does drunk! "So when do we leave?" Shinya asked, hopping up and down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 am

Esmer walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Eaaasy. The cool drunk remembers that jumping leads to incident." She said with a reassuring smile before opening a garganta. "We leave right now, of course." She said, giving him a little rub on the shoulder and ushering him through the garganta.

Which led to a car dealership. A particularly expensive one. Esmerelda walked among a few, running her hand along them. "Well? Go ahead and pick your steed." She said, with a gesture to the lot. "No worries. Nobody can see us." She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am

"I know that much!" Shinya says with a smile as he looked over the cars. He walks around the lot for a bit, inspecting each vehicle until he comes across a nice black one that catches his eye. "This one! Yess.. this one will do!"

Climbing inside the car, Shinya sits and peers around. "So uh.. where do you put the coins in?" He wonders while checking over the interior. It felt better than the seats at the arcade! He could get used to this! But still, how to actually start the car eludes him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 pm

"Ooh, nice choice. Good taste in color, too." She said, running a hand over the car. She chuckled as he climbed into the car before raising a solitary eyebrow. Coins? Oh dear... She leaned in through the driver's side window. "Well, that's the thing... Real cars don't run on coins. They have a set of keys unique to every car. You need those particular keys to start that car and those keys work only ON that car... That said..."

She opened the door and slipped down to one knee before leaning in the car. "Look out... I'm going to hotwire it... I assume in your video games or something you've at least heard the term before?" She swiftly leaned down between Shinya's legs, reaching under the car and pulling some wires loose, quickly beginning her work of identifying and rewiring.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Shinya shook his head mutely, he's never heard of the term hotwiring before today. Maybe some games that he hasn't played yet mention it, but the ones in the arcade definitely don't. He paid attention to what she was doing incase he ever had to do it himself. Still.. it was kinda a mind blower that cars didn't run on coins! It was as if his entire world was turned upside down!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

Hrm... He must only play games at arcades. He didn't have any home systems? The Corona's princess had tons of the things. Odd. Maybe she'd pick him one up. She finished hotwiring it and stood up. "And THERE we go. Just in case this has different controls from the games you play... The wheel turns left and right, that stick there controls whether you're in park, neutral, reverse, or drive, that pedal brakes and that pedal goes forward." She stood up and shut the door, hitting the roof twice. "Sahara desert's where will race. You open a garganta and drive through, I'll follow."

She headed over to the car she'd selected and slid into the driver's seat. Alrighty then, mister Shinya. Let's see if you can drive.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 pm

"Okay! Let's go!" Shinya exclaimed as he opened the garganta to the Sahara desert. Shifting the car into drive, the Tricera espada stepped on the gas and peeled wheels for a few moments before he zoomed off the lot and into the garganta. "WOOOHOOOO!"

He raced through the garganta to the other side, emerging on the Sahara desert. He pulled off the path in front of the garganta to give space for Esmerelda to emerge from. Shinya hopped up and down in his seat a little before settling down a bit and grinning. This should be just like his racing games, so it should be easy.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Esmerelda waited for the Tricera to pass through the garganta. Oh, he was keeping it open? What a gentleman. She shifted into drive and drove rather calmly through, wondering just how bad the humans in the building would be freaking out right now. Probably a lot.... Hrm. She would be worried about getting in trouble but... The only person who would be mad at her was currently getting ready to RACE her so... Oh well!

She pulled up to his car and lowered her passenger side window. "So how do you wanna set the course?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Blinking blankly at Esmerelda, the white-haired tricera tried to get down the window, pawing it it futilely. "Wait.. I can't.. it's stuck.. how does this stupid thing work?!" Shinya exclaimed in frustration, ready to punch a hole in the glass. "Esmerelda! Heeeelp!?"

Sometimes the Tricera can be such a child, while at others he can be surprisingly competent. But with stuff like this, it brought out the more childish aspect of the Tricera.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 am

Esmerelda stared blankly at the Tricera, scrambling against the window like a lost puppy. Well that was.. amusing... She sighed. He just.. needed to push the button. She pantomimed pushing a button with her hand. Did he... Did he understand?

"You just push the button!" She shouted, hopefully loud enough for him to hear through the glass. Jeez... Hopefully he raced as poorly as he operated doors.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Shinya blinked as he watched Esmerelda pantomime pressing something. He could hear her barely yelling press the button, so he looked down for a button to press. "No.. that didn't do anything.. no.. wait, it goes the other way too!" Shinya spoke to himself as the window finally went down. His eyes lit up happily as he looked over at Esmer. "Look! I did it! Thanks, Esmerelda!"

"Now uh.. what were you saying..?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Esmerelda stared blankly with an incredulous look on her face. He could probably break the window just by flicking it, but it seemed to absolutely confound him. She smiled, relieved when he finally got it. Now that he could talk, she leaned towards the window some more. "You're welcome. And I asked how you want to set the course. Like, where's start and where's the finish line? Y'know. The rules of the race."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:13 pm

"Well actually I've never been here before so I can't say for sure where we can race.." Shinya admitted sheepishly. "I guess we just use a fraccion off into the distance and race to their location?"

He wasn't too sure about the area since he's never raced in such conditions before, so Esmer would have the advantage. But then again, how hard could it be?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:14 am

She nodded. That sounded good. She was sure he could get the fraccions into place pretty quickly. Ooh, that was a good point. "We should have two fraccions. One here, one we race to and back from." She said with a nod. She really almost wanted to go easy on him... but she REAAALLLY wanted to not have to play nice in the human world anymore...

Besides, even if she won, she'd play a game or two with him. That was the least she could do. "Lemme know when you're ready." She said, revving her engine up a little.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:07 pm

"One sec!" Shinya says as he opens the door and gets out of the vehicle. He then opens a Garganta and out comes two of his Fraccions. After giving them instructions, the first Fraccion sonido'd off into the distance. The second positioned herself ahead of the cars and held out her arms, announcing the race's starting rules.

"First! When I drop my hands, the race begins!" The Fraccion spoke loud enough for the two to hear. "Second! When the race begins, you race straight ahead until you see the other fraccion of my master. You circle around him and head back to me. Both of you got that?"

Shinya gave a two fingered salute as he climbed back into his car and revved the engine. "Let's do this!" He says, grinning.

"On your mark.. GET SET... GOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The fraccion yelled, dropping her hands and signalling the start of the race. As she did, Shinya peeled wheels for a second before getting traction and zooming off.

THE RACE HAS BEGUN.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Esmerelda gave a nod to the fraccions, feeling a little bad about how far she planned to chump their master in a car race. She considered for a moment letting him win... Then she heard his engine revving. Well... She wasn't going to lose this opportunity because she took him too lightly. She stared revving up her engine, preparing to haul ass out of there.

She clutched the wheel tightly and the second the fraccion dropped her arm, she hit the gas, softly at first so she wouldn't spin wheels in the sand and then the second she had traction floored it. She began shifting gears with practiced timing, roaring the engine up to top speed about as quickly as it would go.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Shinya, while having some bad habits, was no slouch. He shifted gears from practice on simulated games, which helped him well in this setting and allowed him to gain an early lead as he raced ahead of Esmerelda's car. Not bad for a beginner driver!

But Shinya also knew not to get complacent since she may just be wanting him to take the lead to draft him. But he was gonna show her that a new guy can do a few amazing things too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'll never guess who I ran into!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: