(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You'll never guess who I ran into!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:55 pm

"Touching? What's so odd about that?" Shinya wondered aloud, her facial response confusing him for a little bit. Did she not want to teach him? Or was she concerned about something? Either way, Shinya was all for lessons. "Okay! Not a problem!"

"Oh! Should I take notes or is this an all physical lesson?" Shinya asked suddenly as he furrowed his brow in thought. He was.. taking this rather seriously, strangely enough! Maybe it's a sign that nothing bad will happen?

Yeah, right.

If anything, both these arrancar work off of shenanigans, so putting two and two together will get you some weird abstract number that might summon an otherworldly creature.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:16 pm

She blinked, a little lump rising in her throat. "Uhh.. O-Okay..." God, Sarai, just don't wander in here in the middle of this lesson, for once. FOR ONCE, IT WILL NOT BE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

"W-Well..." She started messing with the machine and found a really rhythm heavy song. She set it on easy. Not to make it easier, but the arrows would be less about challenge that way, letting her get more into the simple rhythm of the song.

"I'll... stand here.." She said, on the pad. "You just... come here..." She gestured behind her. "And I guess just... put your arms.. h-hands! Er, either one... around my waist and sort of just try to feel the rhythm while I move with it." This was going to end in disaster.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Shinya nodded and stepped off the pad to move over to where Esmer stood. "Okay, so hands on your waist, right?" Shinya asked as he placed his hands on either side of her waist. Shinya looked up to Esmer and nodded to her to show that he was ready. Sure, part of him wanted to stare at that booty again, but a more serious part of him took over, wanting to learn this for the sake of giving the Corona a good dance partner.

So strangely enough, Shinya conquered his base desires for once in order to learn how to play this game properly. Yay I guess? Now if only he'd be able to do this on a more regular basis, things might be looking up for the arrancar!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Esmer was fairly happy he'd chosen hands instead of arms. Less likely for this to get messy. She glanced behind her, seeing him ready and nodded, reaching over and hitting play. As the song started, she moved in the simple rhythm of the song, making sure to let her hips sway back and forth so Shinya would get a feel for the rhythm.

"See? You just sort of have to feel the beat in your body and let your body move accordingly. And then once you get the hang of it, it'll sort of become innate." She wasn't sure you actually COULD teach Rhythm, but she was going to try, anyway. She'd always had a good sense for it. Before her illustrious career as a human, she'd been fond of dancing after all.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Shinya was listening intently to the song as well as feeling Esmer's movements on the dance pad. He also listened to Esmer's words as she explained that he had to feel the beat in his body. Feel the beat in my body.. He thought to himself as he closed his eyes and listened while feeling Esmerelda move to the beat in time with the song.

See, Shinya was too used to thinking in a certain way, which poisoned his method of thinking. So he was needing to unlearn a lot of bad habits that have built up over the years. Sarai helped with this a lot, but she introduced him to video games and that replaced some bad habits with other ones, namely in terms of reflexes. But then again, how was she to know that Shinya'd be so impressionable?

After the song was over, Shinya removed his hands from Esmer's waist and opened his eyes. "I.. think I understand the basics of what you mean.." Shinya spoke slowly, as if gathering his thoughts. "But I think I may still have trouble with this. But.. thank you Esmerelda, for teaching me the basics of rhythm."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Esmerelda was immensely relieved that things had not delved into entirely new levels of awkwardness. Although now she felt a little sheepish that she thought they would, when Shinya had behaved himself so well during the song. Clearly she overestimated how gutterminded the young Espada was. Or she was a little gutterminded herself, but the young espada was far too innocent to tease that way.

"You're welcome, Shinya. So, did you want to keep playing or are you all game'd out for today?" She asked, resting a hand on her hip. She wasn't PARTICULARLY busy, but it had been a long day. She'd near-murdered a shinigami, had a drag race in the desert and then played DDR. She needed some booze and some booty.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:59 pm

"Hmmm, I think we can call it a day here!" Shinya says after some thought on it. "Thank you, Esmerelda, for teaching me something today! I really appreciate it!"

Shinya then suddenly pulls Esmer into a hug for a few seconds before releasing her. He smiles at her happily and nods resolutely. "I'll practice rhythm for now on and try to feel the music, Esmerelda!" He says as he turns to leave. He stops, then turns around again. "Umm, I really had fun today! Let's do it again sometime!"

With a happy wave, Shinya turned and left the room, heading back to his own area of the tower to rest. Esmer was nicer than he imagined she'd be! She was quite sweet and adorable in her own way. Of course, she had her pouty side and a kinda violent side.. but who doesn't in Hueco Mundo? Maybe they'll turn out to be great friends in the near future?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess who I ran into!   You'll never guess who I ran into! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'll never guess who I ran into!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: