(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eat All The Souls!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Eat All The Souls!  Empty
PostSubject: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:47 am

Spoiler:

(OOC: Ruku and I keep forgetting to do this topic whoops.)

Zenzaki had made her wait too damn long. Whatever he was doing was obviously important, but she was bored and needed SOMETHING to dooo. Naki sighed, sitting in the spirit merchandise part of the store, the hidden back rooms.

Grabbing some sort of amusing looking rod doohicky, she moved to the front of the store. Stopping as she spotted the human girl who manned the counter out here, she held out the rod as if it was an old west shotgun and closed one eye. In a rather apathetic for her voice, she spoke to the taller girl as she pretended to pull the trigger.

"Bang and you'd be dead little chicky. I'm bored. You got anything fun to do? Like... pulling teeth? I can pull teeth."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:17 pm

"Hn?" Muika looked up from the book lying on the desk, her eyes landing first on the rod being held in front of her before moving to the person holding it.

Fun?

"Pulling teeth? Well...no." Really, when there weren't any customers around all she did was organize, clean up, or read at the desk.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:01 am

"How about... like a fucking maiming? I can do that shit too. Zenzaki's being a goddamn boorish piss goblin. I am hungry and bored and thats bad. Thats clusterfuck jockey levels of bad." Naki rubbed her forehead, lowering the rod of whatever it was. "Someone needs to entertain me."

Naki stared directly at Muika, blinking once as she did so. It was obvious who she expected to entertain her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:43 am

Muika blinked as the woman stared at her; how...how was she supposed to entertain Naki? The bount was bored but...Muika didn't know much about curing boredom herself...

She was hungry and bored, and as Naki had said...that was bad, especially for bount it seemed.

"I don't...know about maiming either; is there anything else though?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:12 am

"Stabbing, killing. A good funny movie." Naki listed them off, flicking up her fingers, staring at the blinking young woman at the desk. Muika seemed to know what was up. She would definitely provide her with things to do. "Robberies, especially for shiny things. I like those. Uuuh. Huh. I am a fucking simple woman."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:44 am

Those...

What was she supposed to say to that...The most television she saw through the windows of stores when walking somewhere in the city. The other things...

Stabbing and killing...

"Um..." Muika thought for a moment, just...what could she even do? Shiny things? Robberies for shiny things...

There was...

"...How well are you at finding things...with a small lead?" Something, after much debate and thought, came to her mind...though she was quite unsure about this...it...it wasn't any of Naki's concern but...bounts...from working her she'd definitely learned more about other spiritual races...and bounts required souls to live...so...there was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:08 am

Muika seemed unsure but thoughtful. Naki would give the girl a few minutes of careful thought mostly cause it was too much work to be bothered looking for things if a little bit of waiting could solve this.

Staring patiently she waited... until finally something! Naki blinked and nodded. "Good as shit. Why do you think that fucker keeps me around? Why, you got something you need findin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 am

"Well...no, I don't need to find it, but...if you can find it...it can benefit both of us." Muika replied, choosing her words carefully, as she was still unsure about going about this entire thing...

Would giving this information, so the bount could eat...make her a bad person? They were bad people though...really bad people...

"There's this...organization." She began, "the adults there...they're really bad people, it's an underground type thing so..." After trailing off again, she gave a breath. "They take in orphans, use them as experiments; I escaped from there, and they've been after me. If you found them, I imagine it could benefit the both of us...I wouldn't have to worry about them anymore, and you could...eat.

They have locations all over, so there's a lot of doctors and cultists...they wouldn't be missed." They were bad people, what she was doing was...the lesser of two evils here...right?

Pushing that thought on herself, she moved from her seat and walked around the counter, removing her shoe and sock to show Naki the brand mark. "This is there brand, but it's really the only lead I can give on it, other than their name; Bell's Viper."

Lesser of two evils...

She didn't think she could handle it anymore, and she didn't want to push anything on Aoi, she was happy and having fun as a shinigami, and being with Rin...and Naki, well, Naki needed the souls to survive...so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:51 pm

"Well call me a lonely tramp wagon, that sounds a like a fucking blast. Holy shit yes I'll do it. Got any names of people I can eat? I can start there and work my way up, rifle through their shit and move on." If Muika's story made any dent in her other than making her pleased to have something to do, Naki didn't show it in the least. The brand mark was memorized and she smiled rather wolfishly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

"I don't have specific names, I suppose just...go for it? Doctors, cultists...the adults, really." Muika replied before stopping, and giving a sigh. "There are two though, that I'd rather you leave out for now...one, a tracker called Aito, he's a friend of one of my other....friends, I guess. She'd be pretty upset if something happened to him probably...

The other...I'm deciding on what to do with him, if I don't think I can bring myself to...take care of him on my own, I suppose I'll give you the alright to have him too." Truthfully, she already felt for the most part she wouldn't be able to dispose of him herself anymore...but, she wasn't sure yet, not entirely; it was too serious a matter for her to just decide on. "The other I just mentioned's name is Seiya Nomura, he's one of the doctors there in one of the closer locations..."

How close, she wasn't sure, she didn't know where the bases were as she had run without paying the location any mind. She'd just wanted to get out, it hadn't occurred to her back then to memorize where they were, as she'd wanted nothing more to do with them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 pm

"That'll make it a fucking challenge. Sweet." Naki laughed and waved her hand. She was exuberant at the moment, barely able to contain her energy at the thought of a new interesting thing to do. However she stilled as Muika spoke about the two men she wasn't to eat.

"...Seiya Nomura and a Tracker named Aito. Got it. You don't look like you can do it, but I'll let you have that one for now." Naki's eyes bored into Muika, her normal flippancy and bored look gone, this time replaced by something a bit stronger. She was observant even if she pretended not to be, her green and brown eyes picking up the 'weakness' Muika had. "If they got a base close, I'll find it. Not much can stop my bitchin portals."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:33 pm

So she even looked like she didn't have it in her to do it anymore. Hearing that, Muika momentarily averted her eyes, but they quickly returned to Naki as the woman began speaking again.

She gave a nod as Naki mentioned finding the base, and silently wished her luck...though, as the bount said, with her portals she probably didn't even need said luck.

This...If things went like this, with the decision she'd just made and information she'd given, she wouldn't have to worry about them anymore, really. Soon, hopefully, she'd be left alone completely...if that happened there wouldn't be anymore worries about keeping hidden, or being as cautious as she had been, and even more hopefully...a more peaceful and easier life would follow.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Giving Muika a peace sign, a portal opened up under her as Naki dropped out. "Later peep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat All The Souls!    Eat All The Souls!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat All The Souls!
Page 1 of 1