(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Grand Tour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:00 am

A garganta opened at the base of the spiral tower, dust kicking up around it. A few moments later, Elly scurried out of the garganta, wearing her heavy Kitty Kloak, turning to look back through. "It's okay.." She said with a smile before heading back through.

She disappeared, coming out a moment later with a green haired woman in tow, holding her hand tightly, her other arm around her shoulders. "See? Aaaaand we're through! Just like walking through a doorway! And now, voila! My home!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:43 pm

"D-Doorway. Yes... a dark scary doorway. But a doorway." Birgitte leaned against Elly's arms, golden eyes wide as she stared. She clung to her hand, shaking just a bit but smiling bravely. She didn't want the sweet arrancar woman to worry too much, but that had been a bit scary.

She trusted her utterly though, there wasn't any danger... it didn't mean there wasn't a bit of fear though despite that. Staring up at the... monstrous building? Mountain? Birgitte gulped. "Your home is large and quite scary. We are in the deserts then, Elly?"

Her eyes glanced around, interested and nervous as she moved almost up against Elly's body. It was a bit nerve wracking but she could get used to it, it just might take a bit. Her curiosity and interest would push those aside soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 am

Elly looked over with a worried look, though she maintained a smile on her face, giving Birgitte's hand a reassuring squeeze. "It's okayy.. I use them literally all the time." She tried to ease Birgitte's woes but realized that it was sort of a frying pan to fire situation with the tower. She looked up. "Yeah.... We are.." Right... Birgitte hadn't even seen the human world... This tower must be doubly scary for someone who thinks three story buildings are extraordinary...

She place an arm around Birgitte holding her close. "It would be if you were on your own. But I'm tough and nobody would mess with me anyway, otherwise Sarai would end them. And well.." She turned to give a smile to Birgitte. "I wouldn't ever let anyone hurt you." She nuzzled her head against Birgitte's for a moment. "So don't worry so much."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 pm

"Yes and they haven't failed you. So a door." Birgitte spoke to herself more than Elly, but gave her a warm smile as she squeezed the arrancar hand back. It was reassuring, she felt herself relaxing. It would just be something to get used to, not that hard once she could have time to digest things.

It was... a bit sudden but not unwelcome. Birgitte brushed back green bangs, leaning against Elly as the woman pulled her close. Her arm wrapped around Elly, squeezing slightly as she gave the woman another smile as she got sweet nuzzles. "With you to protect me, my worries are assuaged."

She gave a small happy laugh, her eyes taking in the sights a bit more now that she was soothed. Still shocked, but able to glance around happy and curious. It was exciting! She laughed lightly, waving to the large tower and glancing over at Elly's pretty face. "So I get a tour? Such a great honor for a mere soul. It is always night, right?"

Her eyes quickly glanced up, taking in the dark and the moon there as well.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 am

Elly grinned from ear to ear, seeing Birgitte starting to relax. She dialed it down to a happy smile, following her gestures, before turning to her. "Yes you do. And hah! A mere soul. You are an official Lady. If that's not an official title here, I'll see if it can be made one." She giggled, glancing up at the night sky. She gave a sly glance back to Birgitte.

"The night is as permanent as your stunning beauty, of course." She said before immediately turning red and snickering looking away. "I'm sorry. That was so corny, I'm sorry." She apologized. "I was trying to be silly, but I overshot it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:21 am

"I could get it officially sanctioned? How much paperwork must I file? Would I have to be a legal citizen of Hueco Mundo first?" Birgitte smiled more, pretending to thoughtfully think this whole thing over even though she was teasing a bit. She had a small blush on her face though from the comment about being an Official Lady even if  she was trying to cover it up.

A hand went up to her face, even if it was corny and over the top, Birgitte was blushing steadily as she too glanced away. How could she be smooth when this woman was such a goofball!? "N-Never apologize for that Elly. Its endearing and adorable and was in fact still landed squarely in utterly silly."

She was going to die in this desert of embarrassment, not being eaten by a hollow. Her voice was soft, not many had done as much as Elly was right now for her especially in such a short period of time. "...Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 am

She glanced back, a bright smile easily visible over the blushing. She really had felt silly but... She was glad Birgitte found it adorable... Found HER adorable... she could be herself at her silliest so far and the other woman... really liked her. She felt a swell of emotions in her chest and gave Birgitte a firm hug, burying her head against Birgitte's shoulder.

"And you think I'm silly. Thank YOU..." She said, nuzzling a little. It was either that or commence a makeout session at the front gates of the tower. "Now c'mon! Let the tour commence!" She walked up to the doors and led the way inside.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Birgitte's arm wrapped around Elly just as tightly as she laughed. It gave her a chance to hide her face and get hugs at the same time. Mm hugs from someone as pretty as Elly... "Most welcome! I suppose we both are silly then."

Her hand went to Elly's hair as she was nuzzled, before giving her a warm smile. Make out sessions right outside would be weird and...maybe leave a bad impression on the woman's...mother. Bad things. Raising her arm up in an excited and decidedly unladylike motion, she gave a tiny little hop.

She was allowed such excitement, she had never been out of Rukon! Grasping Elly's hand, she followed her inside with wide eyes now that she had calmed herself.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:50 pm

"I suppose I can live with that." She said warmly, sighing softly into the nuzzle as her hair was played with. She hugged Birgitte a little tighter before heading to the doors with her. She had to stop and turn back, an un-repressable smile growing on her face at the little hop. "Too cute." Was all she could say before leading Birgitte inside.

The rather labyrinthine nature of the tower sprawled out before them as Elly began leading Birgitte along one of the route she knew led to the inner sanctums of the tower. "It might get a little humid..." she said, worried Birgitte might find it uncomfortable. "But not TOO bad.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 am

Birgitte's hand came up to cover her mouth as she gave a small laugh. Elly would have to live with that~ Her hands slipped from Elly's hair a bit reluctantly as they headed inside. That too cute comment did get a blush, but she hid it with a glance to the side. The tower was rather intimidating even inside, so she reached out to grab Elly's hand in a tight grip.

"Humid...?" Birgitte's tone was one of confusion, humid inside a place like this and surrounded by desert? What she knew of geography and natural sciences told her it was unlikely to be humid. Hopefully Elly would explain and she glanced over at the woman with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:44 pm

"Uhhh, yeah!" She looked back, still a little nervous. Birgitte would be meeting Sarai... And she was still feeling out things between the two of them.. .Birgitte would be seeing her home, her room.. She pursed her lips, blushing a little. "Yeah, it's my uh.. It's the Corona's bath... It's um.." She stopped in her steps, trying to think of a good way to describe the size of the pool... "It's big. REAAALLY big." Okay so she didn't have a good enough word on hand for it.

She led her further inward and, sure enough, it began to warm up. "But don't worry. I keep my room pretty cool. so... yeah.." She rubbed her cheek trying to will it to stop being red. It was only fair though. She'd seen Birgitte's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:08 am

Elly seemed nervous so Birgitte gave her a brave smile. No nerves! It wold catch and Birgitte would run in fear. She had to be brave for her sweet Arrancar. Was that a blush? Was she nervous about things other than meeting her leader?

A bath though. Large enough to make her unsure of how to say how big? Large enough to heat this whole place and make it humid? Following inside a bit nervously, she was glad Elly had convinced her to dress light. Even if she did not have as many as nice, the less layers made this all the better for it. Glancing up at Elly's red cheek, Birgitte raised her hand to her mouth to cover the smile. "Don't be so nervous dear. I won't jump you immediately... Unless it is what you desire?"

Maybe that was why she was so nervous?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:20 am

Elly glanced over, still trying to do a mental catalogue of everything she'd left in her room and whether or not there was anything incriminating or stupid laying out... it wasn't nightmarishly cluttered but it still wasn't perfectly clean... hrm... She looked over to Birgitte and gave a genuine, but nervous smile.

"It's... It's not that..." She said, putting a hand on Birgitte's arm. "It's silly, but I'm just nervous about you seeing my room..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 am

"Hm, because I know you are silly..." Birgitte took in the nervous smile and wanted to set Elly's mind at ease. Reaching out, she booped her nose and gave her a lopsided grin. It wasn't very smooth or ladylike, but she wanted Elly to feel better moreso right now!

Her hand then moved up to hold the one on her other arm as she turned to look ahead. Proclaiming to the hall and world in a regal voice, she turned up her nose just a bit. "I shall not accept such worry. I assume your worries will be overblown and know myself well enough to know your room will not be something I will be bothered by. I am honored a lovely Lady such as yourself would take me to her room in the first place~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 am

She felt her face blush, but she didn't even want to hide it at this point. Birgitte was just... so sweet... even when she was being silly. She felt a full swoon coming on and leaned against Birgitte, laying her head on her shoulder. "That such a noble lady would deign me suitable for such amorous pursuits. I think I might faint." She said.

"Were I not concerned my hefty weight would be too much for my hero, I'd beg she carry me to my room." She continued playing along with the drama, giggling a little. She titled her head a little and gave Birgitte a little playful nip-kiss on the neck.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 am

Birgitte smiled as Elly's head came to rest on her shoulder, the leaning causing no problems for the woman. Being called a noble lady made her laugh just a bit, not in self derision or any such way but just for how ridiculously silly it was. "If you were to faint, even with my meager strength, I do not doubt I could at least use my body as a cushion for your landing."

"You are not a hefty weight, I am merely out of shape and weakly. Your hero would carry her Lady if she could, without the begging." Those cute giggles were too much! Birgitte played along but also spoke the truth. The nip got a shocked sound that quickly turned into a soft little pleased one. "Yes, she would definitely be carrying her Lady to the room right now. The hero would get lost, but it would not stop her if she had the power."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:37 pm

"Well that WOULD be most comfortable. Maybe I should just pretend to faint." She suggested, giggling a little. She liked it very much when Birgitte was being silly. Then again, she liked her just as much when she wasn't. It seemed she was wholly infatuated with the brothel proprietress.

"But the begging was to be half the fun, wasn't it?" She teased, nuzzling her a little. "That's okay, her Lady would be calling out directions, making the Hero and her Lady look like some sort of ridiculous decathalon competitors."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 am

"But its no fun if its pretend. I should pull out all the stops and make it a true swoon then. Though... Later would be best, that way I can be comfortable on a bed when this happens." Birgitte gave a small smile, still a bit red from her earlier goofiness.

Trying not to giggle along with the nuzzles, it turned to laughter she was unable to hold in one bit. She could barely breathe for a moment, laughing too hard now. The image! That image was a perfect one, she wished she could frame it or something! She unable to respond, just laughing as tears streamed down her face. Birgitte leaned against Elly, using her as support for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 pm

"Yes. For your own comfort" she said with a playfully dubious tone "avoid making me swoon for you in the middle of open hallways." She got out before Birgitte erupted into raucous. She giggled, before finding Birgitte's laughter infectious and soon found herself laughing too, though not quite to the same extent. She at least could keep Birgitte from falling over.

She sighed, albeit happily. "Maybe I should carry you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:21 pm

"Only ever my own comfort. Nothing else at all." Once she controlled herself enough, Birgitte was able to manage a small response. Of course there were underlying tones in that! It was a bed after all. Elly's laughter had caused her to laugh a bit longer than she needed.

Another laughing fit bubbled up at Elly's teased suggestion, while Birgitte fought it down with mock seriousness. "Maybe you should. The Knight shall instead be rescued by the Lady and instead of fighting for her, she shall cheer her on and tout her many endearing traits."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:58 am

Elly smiled. It seemed like she couldn't stop smiling, in fact. She nuzzled her head against Birgitte again, also unable to help doing that. Birgitte was sweet. And while Elly may have been relatively, what she was playing at didn't go over her head. A sultry look passed her face before giggling again.

"I suppose that's acceptable. After all, you may be the dashing knight of this fair lady." She said before quickly scooping Birgitte up, one arm gently holding her back, letting Birgitte's legs dangle over her other arm. "But my Lady needs a hero in turn, does she not?" She said softly before giving Birgitte a kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:59 am

More giggles escaped Birgitte as she nuzzled back as best she could, so excited and happy with things. How had she lucked out like this? She hadn't felt this happy in so long, just freely happy with no worries for the moment. It was relaxing and she felt the stress melting away with Elly's company.

Instead of a surprised squeak, this time Elly got the most delighted laughter as Birgitte was scooped up.

Birgitte returned the kiss as her arms went around Elly's neck, not even minding in the bit this distraction. Once they had moved apart a bit, Birgitte looked up into pretty violet eyes and smiled. "Everyone needs heroes. I will admit I am in need of it more than I'd like, but it soothes my ego to have such a stunning Lady."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Elly was happy (mostly happy) that Birgitte had adjusted to being scooped up and did not turn into a shrinking violet this time. She continued heading towards her room, looking down to Birgitte. She blushed, looking away with the best 'pshaw' expression she could give without her hands free.

"Oh... stop it.." she answered happily. "I'm not used to someone making me feel pretty." She answered honestly. She'd been 'cute' to most of her previous romantic endeavors. She liked this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:26 pm

"I'd want to say I'd prefer you not get used to it for such cute reactions... But you deserve better." Birgitte's warm smile had no teasing in it, though she wanted to. She would reassure and make certain Elly knew her feelings were sincere!

"So I will never stop it~" Now she laughed and tease, reaching up to lightly touch Elly's cheek. The walls and hallways were kind of creepy but she felt secure with Elly at her side despite that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Elly waited for Birgitte to tease her but instead of her cheeks, it was her chest that felt like it was on fire. "Um..." Okay, she blushed anyway, but the point was it hit her right in the feels. She quivered a little, but held Birgitte close.

Of course just as she was adjusting to teasing she got something so sweet. She picked up her pace, heading towards her room. She didn't know what else to do. She wanted to kiss and snuggle and let Birgitte know just how much that meant to her but... not out here in the open! She got to the door to her room and hesitated.

"Um... Promise not to judge too much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next