(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:03 am

Aoi was snickering, her head moving as she was once against swatted with the cushion. Luckily her art had survived!

Setting it carefully aside, she laughed more. "I think I shall show Mia there. She will love to see them~ Maybe Nozomi too? Nozomi might want them framed~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:19 am

"D...D..." He'd never live it down...not that...not that Mia would make fun of him, but Nozomi might laugh without really getting it! That...That wouldn't...

He would face humiliation...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:31 am

Aoi blinked up at Masa, leaning forward and reaching up to his cheeks. Squishing them together, she continued her playful smirk and teasing tone. "D...? D?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 am

"...D-Don't..." Masaru replied, finally managing to get that word out.

He didn't want Nozomi thinking that she should call him by...by that name...It couldn't happen! It was already spreading enough as it was!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 am

"You need more times like this." Aoi pointed out, letting go of Masa's cheeks and shaking her head. "You don't relax enough around most people and never show when you are annoyed. You might not be my Captain for much longer, who is going to tease you and bother you when I am gone hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Masaru remained silent at Aoi's words, his hand moving up to his neck out of habit. He couldn't find a response to that due to not being able to argue against it...

When it came to her final words though; "I'm not sure though there's always after captain's meetings and any other time." He said with a small chuckle. "I suppose during work will be a break period."

He could joke at least...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 am

"I can't call you Masabutt at meetings. That would be rude and unprofessional." Aoi nodded thoughtfully, though Masa's joke made her smile rather sweetly.

"Aha! See there you go, fight back with words like that. You are smart, smarter than me and yet I can make you a stuttering mess! Return the favor. Its more fun that way!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Masaru's hand stayed to his neck as he glanced for a short moment; he would have offered more teasing suggestions, but as the thought crossed his mind he immediately bit it back...why should he set himself up for more teasing!? That would be ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:52 am

Aoi stared at Masaru. She did not blink. She stared into his soul and just looked. What...did he have up his sleeve? That nervous tic of his was telling her something...

"...Should I draw more things?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 am

"A..h...Just...keep them between us, please." Masaru replied, or more so stuttered as he shook out of his previous thoughts while Aoi stared over at him; she...just as long as she kept whatever she made between them! He...he could handle Aoi and Lakshmi's teasing...no more though...no more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:29 am

"Mmmm but that is like the definition of absolutely no fun Masabutt. No fun at all. If I promise that you'll feel too secure in your position and won't get flustered..." Aoi nodded thoughtfully. She could not let him get too secure. He'd just revert to not stuttering and getting flustered.

He needed that fear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 am

Why...

Masaru gave a few sputters at Aoi's apparent refusal. No fun...? Why had he even recommended calligraphy!? If he knew it'd end up leading to this...

The teasing...the embarrassment...Why...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:09 am

Aoi waited for Masa to catch his breath with a decidedly innocent smile. It was decidedly innocent, in that it was made to be so. She just blinked more for a bit and held in all the smiles and laughter she had at such a response.

If he tried to smother her or toss her into some form of water at some point soon she'd not be surprised in the least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:02 am

Masaru gradually composed himself, after a few moments...as Aoi continued smiling at him, he blinked before giving a breath, forcing his attention back on his own calligraphy. He...damn it he would never escape this would he!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:06 am

Aoi just smiled more as Masaru tried to ignore her. Looking down at the blank paper she had to work with, she smiled and went back to her own calligraphy. Maybe... he'd like this one she'd make for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 am

Masaru noted Aoi moving back to work, he couldn't even begin to guess what though...and he was a bit worried, but, he attempted to continue ignoring and continue to work on his own things. He would persevere and endure whatever teasing was thrown at him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:22 am

Aoi finished it. Her final and greatest masterpiece. It was hard work of many silent minutes, but she did it.

Holding it up, she smiled warmly instead of teasingly. On the page, instead of the goofy things she had done before, was actual calligraphy. It wasn't nearly as good as Masaru's even throw away one, but she had done her best. It had Masaru's name, with the kanji for kind and other such nice ones around the kanji for his first name in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 am

Masaru's eyes returned to Aoi as she seemed to finish what she was doing, noting her warm smile before his eyes went to what she'd made. He was...Quickly, he turned his head away, trying to hide the light tint that had appeared.

She goes and does all that teasing and then does something like that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:33 am

Masaru seemed to be flustered and even if it hadn't been her intention, Aoi felt a sense of achievement at this. He couldn't hide the blush from her trained eyes... Setting down the paper near him, she moved and wrapped her arms around him in a soft hug. Laying her head on his shoulder soothingly, she gave it a small friendly nudge.

"Thank you Masaru."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 am

Without turning, not that he really felt he could with the embrace, his hand came up to lightly pat her arm as he felt her head nudge him some. "W-Welcome."

He'd stuttered his response, but he'd been able to respond nonetheless thankfully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:40 am

Aoi continued her Aoi snuggles for another little moment, enjoying the arm pats. Moving, she lifted herself up and kissed the side of Masaru's head as he sat there before ruffling his hair out of place. "You are like a weird older brother to me you know. I have to tease you as your not actually little sister then. It's how I show I care~"

She moved back after that, giving a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:44 am

Masaru had thought that the slight blush in his face would leave soon, but Aoi's words kept it there as she moved back. "W-Weird...T-Though...I suppose I can...accept that...The like sibling relationship that is!"

Saying that, his hand moved to her head to lightly pat her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 am

"Not you, you aren't weird. Just the...relationship is! Its not quite sibling but not quite not. Sorta in between." Aoi's smile was bright though, her eyes closing as her mouth opened once Masa patted her head. "I'm sorry I didn't mean you to think that... but I am happy you accept it! I thought it would be something silly for you to hear."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 am

Masaru's face stayed heated at Aoi's words, "R-Right...I-It wasn't silly."

He really wished he could just...not stutter, and talk straight, really...it was embarrassing! Especially after having misunderstood some of her words!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 am

"Thats good to hear." Aoi just allowed Masaru his stutters, making no mention and pretending not to notice. She just smiled and opened her eyes, head tilting in the signature Aoi happiness/confusion sign.

"I should probably go get some things done soon, but I did enjoy spending time with you Masaru. I'll come back and bother you more, promise, even if I am busy and end up transfered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: