(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:13 pm

"A-A...I-..." He couldn't! E-Even if what Aoi was saying was true! It wasn't something he...he could do! Definitely not! "Th-That is not-..."

He could never...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Watching Masa splutter, Aoi laughed and moved to sit, patting his shoulder consolingly. "Thats okay Masabutt. I was teasing, I know you'd never ever do anything like that. Mr Moral Nobleman."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 pm

"Ri-Right." Masaru replied, trying to mentally banish the tint in his cheeks, though he was failing...

She'd just been...teasing, he knew, yes. That in mind, his hand made it's way to the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 am

"Its okay Masabutt. Really it is. Stop worrying so much, no one things you are a pervert or anything. You are pure as snow. Snow White!" Aoi felt bad, it seemed it really bothered the man. She rubbed his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 am

Pure...as snow...

"Y-Yes..." Masaru replied, once again purposely ignoring the nickname. "I shouldn't worry as much...right."

She was right, he...was p-pure...as snow. There was nothing he should worry about. Absolutely nothing to worry about-

He was a damn liar and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:33 am

"Whats wrong with you? Is it really bothering you that much?" Masa seemed bothered, he was acting weird... Aoi's face grew worried and she moved to reach out and pull his cheeks apart with a soft pinching.

"Masa...butt. You hate that nickname. You normally grumble at me... Whats wrong? You can trust your Vice Captain!" She puffed up her cheeks. Not trusting her would have consequences.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 am

"Mmp-" He'd moved to answer her, say there was nothing wrong and he was just...getting over being embarrassed, but before he had the chanced Aoi had moved to pull at his cheeks. "A-Aoi; nothing's w-wrong."

The...the embarrassment won out over his grumpiness at the nickname! Th-that was it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 am

"You are acting weird! Super weird. Captain is not like this, something is bothering you!" Using his shoulders as a boost, Aoi moved her hands there and then lifted herself up and over his body in a rather gymnastic move. Then she wrapped her arm around his neck in a headlock, wrapping the rest of her around him too in a spider monkey move.

"Masabutt will tell me or he will end up piggybacking me alll daaaay~ I can last a while like this. All day. A hundred extra pounds isn't much at first but all I gotta do is hold on."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 am

"Grk-! A-Aoi!" H-Head lock!

Wh-Why was she climbing on him!? She planned on staying there until he said something!? N-Nothing was wrong though!

"I-I am not acting weird, I was simply embarrassed over the teasing!" Masaru replied as Aoi clung to him. Really, he could probably stand with ease, and even walk around...she planned on staying like this for how long though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:50 am

"Not like normal. You aren't shutting down, and neither are you recovering quick enough." Aoi tightened the headlock just a bit. Her eyes were narrow as she held on, frowning up a storm. The stubbornness in her eyes was strong. "Something is bothering you and you won't say anything. If you are hurting its up to a friend to help! So let them in and trust them!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 am

"I-I am not hurting! Not at all!" Masaru replied, his eyes widening a bit as he felt Aoi's arms tighten; why...why was he just a magnet for headlocks recently? "I really am fine!"

He was perfectly alright! Definitely alright!

"R-Really, if I were hurting I would let you know." He wasn't hurting, just...perhaps her opinion of him...just didn't...hold up as well anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:01 am

"Then something else if off. Did you get enough sleep? Eat well? Are you coming down with a cold?" Trusting Masa's word for now, Aoi still continued to headlock and spider monkey the man. If she let go he could escape, but like this he would have to hurt her to get her off.

He underestimated her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am

"Everything's alright; my sleep and eating schedules are normal, and I'm not getting sick." Masaru replied, though even with his words she was refusing to let go. Nothing...Nothing was wrong though!

He was eating and sleeping just fine! "I'm sleeping and eating perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 am

"Those aren't lies... But there were lies earlier. So I am just going to hang here until you tell me." Aoi gave the biggest, widest smile. Masa was sleeping and eating, that was good. Not getting sick either!

Settling against him, she was prepared to wait this out and hummed to herself as she hung there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:26 am

Masaru sat there, blinking for a good few moments as Aoi remained in place, sitting there long enough to the point where she even began humming. She...She really wasn't letting go was she?

After a few minutes, he finally gave a huff, standing from his spot and walking into his room, Aoi still hanging from his back as he shut the door. "You're opinion of me isn't entirely accurate anymore..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:33 am

Had she won? Aoi had no idea, but she shifted as he did to make it easier to stand for him. No need to cause TOO much trouble. Still they were headed for his bedroom...

How weird, she thought as he shut the door. Blinking as he spoke, Aoi dropped off of him and tilted her head as she stretched. Something HAD been bothering him! She smiled softly and moved to the front of him. "Hmmmm? I don't see whats wrong with my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 am

"..." Alright...so he'd said that...but now he had no idea how to continue. She was standing in front of him, looking up at him with a soft smile. "...R...Repeat your opinion of me then."

This...He'd been ready to say something, but now he wished he hadn't...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 am

"Hm? Okaaaaay. Lets see..." Aoi thought for a moment, what opinion had she recently voiced? Mostly in regards to his sex life. How he... "Snow white. You are snow white and pure mr morals?"

How was that... Aoi's eyes widened slightly. Pure dumbfounded shock shot through her. But she wouldn't assume. Nope. Holding up her hand, she blinked up at the man almost a foot taller than her. "...Did you or did you not have sexual relations with that woman?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:48 am

"Gh..." Masaru blinked, his face almost looking a bit pained as Aoi seemed to get an idea, seemingly stopping in her assumption before she looked up at him, holding her hand up as if to stop herself and her assumptions.

"...ng...Y...yes."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:54 am

"...." Aoi blinked, and stared. Her face frozen solid. She just...froze. Normally a very active and moving person, Aoi was frozen solid.

Snow White... Mr...Morals... Noble...Family...Head... Princely... Masaru Shirakawa...

Had had sex out of wedlock.

A smile, a wide and amused smile split across her face as she stared. "...They really are amazing boobs aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:57 am

Masaru stood there, waiting for....some reaction, but Aoi jsut seemed frozen. Completely and utterly frozen...

That was...until that smile broke out of her face and she said...that.

A look of near horror crossed his face, and he began to sputter; "A-Ao...A...N-No one can know!" He finally managed in a rushed whisper. "A-A-Absolutely no one!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 am

Aoi slipped her hand from her pocket and phone, about to call Rin and share the news. She sighed, deeply and strongly and then laughed. "...How about Rin? I can swear him to secrecy."

Masaru was freaking out, so Aoi tried another tact. "How did that happen, Masa? Just...one day realize you did in fact have a sex drive and just...jump her? I mean you were stuck on your moral high horse for a while... Did something happen to just change that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 am

"Grk..." He was about to try and talk her out of telling Rin, even if he had no connections other than Aoi to the Soul Society; Aoi had moved on though, beginning to question him on...these events.

Masaru shifted his eyes away from her, looking off to the side; "Sh...She recently achieved bankai...and...it..." It was a dangerous thing. A very dangerous thing, indeed. "I-I did not jump her!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:25 am

Aoi wanted to tease more, but Masaru was so..flustered about it. It wasn't good for him to be too much. Laughing just a bit, the last bit she allowed herself... She moved up and patted Masa's cheek. "As long as you both had fun and liked it, its just between you two. Whatever, however it happened. I won't tell even Rin! Though thats mean, this is juicy news and I can't even tell him."

"...Wait does this mean I have to be Aoi Sex Sensei for you too!~?" She smiled hopefully up at Masa.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:37 am

"Sen...se...i.." Masaru shook his head, a bit quickly, "Y-You don't, don't need to do that! R-Really! W-We're supposed to be...getting...books of some sort from Lakshimi." If Lakshimi remembered that...He'd agreed to go over them out of intimidation mostly...that, that and he should know some things but...but he didn't need-!

His face was completely red, and he really wished it wasn't, it was just more fuel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain   CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptainCaptain
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: