(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emile

Emile

On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) Empty
PostSubject: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Still ferrying between her office in the school and her new office in squad one, Maki occasionally gets notices she needs to catch up on. Apparently Laskhmi needed to see her. It stated it was important but not urgent. Even so, the head captain had time so she wanted to get this done. She sent a message to the Captain asking her to meet her in her here in her office.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 am

As soon as she had received the message, Lakshmi had given Daiji control of the squad and headed out. Grabbing her Haori and all the paperwork she would need potentially, she made her familiar way to the Administrative Division.

Kaimu Miura's files, the filled out paperwork requesting a pardon... All of the needed information and maybe more, but it would not hurt to be prepared. It wouldn't take her long at all to get to the Head Captain's office, and while she felt a small pang at seeing it, she covered it up with a polite smile as she entered the open door. Bowing slightly to the Head Captain in respect, she rose up and spoke a greeting. "Thank you for taking the time to see me so quickly, Head Captain. I trust you are settling in well?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm

"Of course Lakshmi, and please, Maki is fine." Maki was scrawling on a bit of paperwork at the moment. She looked up at the young woman. It must hurt her to be here, still so soon after Setsuna's passing. Oh well, the world moves on. "If what I heard was correct, you wish someone pardoned. What was the offense?" The Head Captain hadn't looked into it at all and didn't want to bother delving through her memories to see what Setsuna knew on the matter. As an afterthought, "Oh, and I'm doing fine, thank you for asking."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 am

"Maki then." Lakshmi did smile at that, informal suited her just fine. Still she had wished to show respect to the woman at least, having no ill will or anything for her taking up the position of Head Captain.

Happy to have the formalities and such out of the way, Lakshmi held out the paperwork and set it on the desk in case Maki wished to look. "Desertion, he left a few centuries back due to grief over the wrongful killing of his brother, another shinigami."

Whether the reason was important to Maki or not, Lakshmi had provided all the details in the paperwork and would repeat verbally if asked.

Inclining her head, she smiled again after her serious demeanor faded. "That is good to hear. I can prescribe rest days if I have to if you get too busy."

Hopefully this was one Captain taking care of them self, unlike the Division Twelve one.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 am

Maki flipped through the paperwork lazily, "Ah, poor little Kaimu. I remember when he left. If I remember clearly, his brother died in a fight with a superior after the younger man had killed his family. I don't see how that was wrongful. In a serious battle, death happens, and clearly his brother was somewhat deranged." Setting the papers down, she stood up and stretched. "But his brother's crime and punishment are neither here nor there." Wandering over to a tea set she poured out two cups. Bringing one to Lakshmi, "Here."

Leaning against her desk she took a sip, "Still, seeing as how his only fault is running, I don't mind letting him back home. Its not really that big of a deal. Of course, he won't be allowed to hold a position for a while until we can prove his worth, resolve, and ability. But in time it should be like he never left." She set her tea down and looked back at the Squad Leader, "Is there anything else you need, love?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:27 am

"I was the medical personal assigned to the retrieval and confirmation of death for that incident. I know you really do not have time to go through all this information, but I did note in there that the killing was...well it did not follow protocol. That is why I call it wrongful, it is not important as you say." Lakshmi just wished to explain slightly and inclined her head respectfully, the paperwork had the information and the assessment from that time centuries ago when she had not been Captain. She did not call it wrongful because of Kaimu's anger. Merely it had seemed in her professional opinion to be a killing...of covering up. Tatsuo had been one of the policing Division, it seemed instead of attempting to capture they had...just went for the kill unlike in most situations with Shinigami obviously out of their mind. Division Four was called in for help with those...and there had been no notice until the death had been delivered.

None of this at all was important or worthy of Maki's time and as she had said, that was neither here nor there. It had happened too long ago to matter, and things like this did in fact happen.

Smiling warmly, she took a sip of the tea. "Ah, this is delicious thank you."

The smile grew though as she heard the good news, a small laugh escaping the Captain. "I might steal him for my Division for a bit if that is fine. I need a personal assistant and it is grunt work, I would rather not waste promising recruits as my personal nurse. I do not need anything else, Maki. Thank you."

Drinking her tea, Lakshmi moved to stand with a much happier expression than earlier. "Is it all right if I take this with me? It is a rather busy day today. Daiji needs the practice running things, but not on days like today."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:51 pm

"Thats fine. He's in your care then." Maki booped the captains nose. Shuffling the papers away and setting down the tea, she turned back to the Lakshmi, "Sure. Just bring it back whenever. I hope you will come around for a visit without the pretense of business." She smiled warmly as she showed her out of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:40 am

Lakshmi's eyes went to her nose in a brief cross eyed look before she laughed softly. Her free hand went up to rub the spot, having not been booped in years by someone not in her family. "I will stop by and have tea sometime then."

It would be nice to relax with the new Head Captain sometimes. With a happy air, she left the squad and went back to her own work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)   On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Topic of the Prodigal's Return (Lakshmi)
Page 1 of 1