(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 am

Iyuki wanted to laugh at how cat like she was being, he was afraid if she had had claws his skin would be riddled with holes. He knew they weren't deep, Muika could easily touch if she wanted... It was not even up to her breasts... Which would be a distracting thought if he wasn't so distracted with other things. Namely worry over her.

Still he gave her a small flustered smile, his voice coming out soft and a bit shy. "Y-Yeah? I-I guess it would be fine to let it grow then more... How long would you like it?"

It was half distraction for her and half wanting to know...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:30 am

"H-H...However long you want...want it." She couldn't specify length, that...whatever he was comfortable with would be fine. "W-Whatever works b-best for you..."

The only thing about the water level that Muika realized was that she couldn't sit anymore, which meant not good...too much...too much water...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:36 am

"I had it quite long... As long as that does not bother you... Muika, it is okay. You can touch. It is not above your...chest." Iyuki paused. He almost complimented them in public! That would or potentially lead to a situation like the park!

Flushing, he petted her hair. "I think we may need more attempts at this... Today should be just accustoming you to water itself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:17 pm

"Mm..." The hand on her head helped some; it seemed...it would take more than just a day, though she'd assumed that much already. Getting used to the water came first...and it was obvious that would take time now that they were attempting.

Her face was already red, mostly due to his words saying she could basically stand; she'd panicked, she knew that, but...Still, with some hesitance she let her feet touch the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 am

As Muika stood, Iyuki gave her his most reassuring smile. "See? You have control. You are standing, the water is still but for movements from us. You have utter control at this point. Do you want to splash it lightly with your hand?"

Iyuki would demonstrate but she was soothed by hair playing and he did not feel letting go of her waist would do her any good. She might panic.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:36 am

If she splashed though she'd have to let go of him, with one of her arms at least...

Still...to humor him on it at least, she tapped the water behind him with her hand, there, she hadn't had to let go and she'd still touched the water like he'd suggested. Even if it wasn't really a splash...it still counted.

"T-There..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 am

This was not working. Not one bit. Muika was being this way on purpose he felt... Iyuki sighed and glanced over to the items set out. Pool toys... His eyes narrowed as he noticed an inner tube... Standing here would do her no good.

"Well I think I have a better idea than that. I will go get that inner tube and you will wear it. Then you can hold onto my neck while I swim around. Do you think that will help? I could also hold your hands and pull you along..." But it was obviously the less dignified option. He wanted her to keep her pride intact if she wanted that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:53 am

Muika looked up at him before her eyes glanced over towards the pool toys set out before she gave a small nod. "T...That could work."

Despite...her inability to swim, and the panic she felt upon simply moving sometimes...She wanted Iyuki to have some fun. While she was fine just clinging to him like this...she knew she was being troublesome to some extent...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:14 am

Iyuki made to move, shuffling slightly with her still attached to him so Muika could follow. They should get her her own arm floaties so this would be easier... Did they make those in adult sizes? Still, she was okay with this so he was going to try it!

"Slowly but surely we can get there, just do not let go so you do not panic okay love?" Iyuki's voice was calm and he attempted soothing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:21 am

Doing as asked, Muika held on to Iyuki has he shuffled off towards the pool toys. She definitely didn't let go, letting go would be a stupid move, the stupidest ever...

She almost wanted to tell Iyuki that if he wanted to swim on his own for a bit, take a break from the teaching, and have fun he could, and she could just sit off to the side and watch but...she thought against it, knowing that probably wouldn't go with him. She had a feeling that he might feel bad if she were just sitting off to the side and doing nothing but watching...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:30 am

They reached the edge successfully, Iyuki stretching his long arm out to try and grab the purple tube. Picking it up, he let out a laugh and moved to set it in the water near the pair. "Okay! Let us move to shallower parts for a moment, I want you to feel okay in this and not scared. The innertube will make you float on your own, so that if you let go of me accidentally you will just float with it as long as you hold on."

Iyuki moved them towards the shallow end, dragging the float along as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 am

"'Kay." Muika would try her with all her might not to let go of him though, even accidentally. This would help keep her afloat but still...she definitely felt more secure if she had a hold of him...

She let Iyuki lead them back towards the shallow part; with the inner tube things should be much better.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:52 am

Once they were in the shallowest part, Iyuki bent over and slid the inner tube near her legs. "Step into it and pull it up to your stomach just about, holding onto the edge. We will move back into the water once you have it and then I can pull you along for a bit so you get used to it. You can hold my arm until you are ready to move deeper."

Iyuki was being calm and careful in his words with Muika, wanting her to know all the steps so she would not get shocked and panic. That was the main worry right now, her panicking was the worst thing that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:02 am

Muika did as asked, red in the face as she did so. This...was a bit embarrassing. She...She had the excuse of not knowing how to swim, but...she felt...childish...

It would help her keep afloat though, even...if it was embarrassing.

Once she had it, she automatically moved to hold onto his arm like he'd mentioned she could do, trying to keep from making eye contact...it was too embarrassing right now!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:09 am

Iyuki waited until he was sure Muika was secure...it looked so cute though... the red face, the inner tube... her looking away. Rin seemed engrossed in his book, so Iyuki could not ask the man for a picture. It was a shame.

Smiling, he turned and began moving back into the deeper end tugging the cream haired kitten woman with him. It'd quickly grow deep enough for her to float just a bit in, Iyuki moving at a slightly faster pace now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:25 am

Muika allowed Iyuki to pull her along, keeping her hold on him secure, especially as he headed deeper into the water. If she could, she would have her face buried in his arm and hiding but her hold on him was enough considering he needed to move it somewhat...

The inner tube kept her floating, thankfully...as it was meant to do...that was good.

She was being quiet...way too quiet, and she knew that. She wanted to say something, but what? Apologizing for her quietness would be pointless and stupid... So what?

"...I...I look like my father, I remember that much..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:47 am

It was getting deeper and Iyuki was about to break the silence to distract her when Muika finally spoke. He startled, his head turning back as he glanced at her curious. A small smile was on his lips as he questioned. "Oh? Did he have cream hair and purple speckled eyes then?"

Could he draw details from her with questions? Maybe it might help her a bit to be asked things. He hadn't merely because she might not know much...but if she wanted to try he'd be willing and more than willing to want to hear!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:01 am

"...The hair." Muika replied, "His eyes were...violet, I think..."

It...was where the specks came from at least, or so she thought. The dominant red though...she didn't know. Not her mother...she couldn't remember her eye color, but they weren't red...she knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:41 am

"I see... Violet eyes are pretty enough. Yours are still the prettiest though." Iyuki teased very softly, hoping Muika would not take his compliment the wrong way. He loved her eyes too much for her to ever get a bit jealous.

"So that is where the speckles come from... Oh, here now you can grab my neck." They had reached a point when he could start swimming, so the young man paused and brought the arm with her hands wrapped around it tightly to his neck so she didn't have far to move. "Anything else you remember? Such as more favorites that are not taiyaki... or small bits of things that are good from your life before?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

A small squeak escaped her at the compliment, hardly paying any mind as he moved his arm, and she let go and automatically moved to around his neck where she kept a hold of him.

"...Melon-pan." Muika replied, answering one of his questions before she thought about things. One thing came to mind but... "...T-Too embarrassing...I...L-Later..."

She could tell him something, but she couldn't do it vocally...outside...plus in the water she didn't want to say it and possibly have him laugh. She might accidentally lose her grip!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:59 am

"Melon-pan? Oh I know just the recipe then! I have at least seven memorized." Iyuki's grin was wide. Melon-pan and Taiyaki? Those he could easily make and make well he knew! It was a relief to know he could bring Muika her favorites so quickly and easily... If he'd had to learn a new recipe it might take days to find the right flavor for her.

Later...embarrassing... Iyuki just smiled and gave a nod of acknowledgement. That was fine with him! She would tell him more so that was perfectly acceptable. Swimming into the deeper sections, it seemed he had no issue with Muika's extra pull or weight. "You can let your legs hang or kick them if you wish Muika. Please do whatever you feel okay with, I want you to get used to moving in water..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 am

"Mm, it...was always cheap so I could get it at places...and I liked it." Muika replied with a small nod. Melon-pan was easy to get at places like convenience stores, and it was cheap...and once she'd tried it she'd really liked it so it had easily become something she had a fondness for.

She did as suggest, forcing herself after a bit to unlock her legs that had been curled up until now. He...wanted her to get used to it, and she needed to make some progress...she had a hold of him...things should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 am

"...Store bought and cheap is not real melonpan." Iyuki muttered softly, wondering how she could compare the wonderful he would make to convenience store things! Swimming in a few circles, he felt the drag lessen as her legs spread out.

Smiling, he had a bit of trouble speaking while swimming carefully so he made sure to slow a bit to talk. "Anything else you think you might wish to try? Any kind of food. We have enough saved up now that I can experiment a bit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 am

Muika glanced off to the side for a moment, having been close enough to hear that mutter. She...should have thought twice before mentioning store brought, considering she knew how he reacted sometimes when she mentioned how cheaply she used to eat...

Other things to try? "Mmm...I can't think of specific things, anything y-you make is fine..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:57 am

"I will have to get some food magazines... Maybe the pastry ones? I need some ideas for dinner now. There are too many options and I can not figure it all out on my own." Iyuki sighed a sigh of long suffering and utter dejection. How was he to make things just for her if she did not know she wanted them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next