(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 pm

"I-I dunno...if I...I dropped or spilled something, or thought I lost something..." That...She didn't know that many specifics. I...I think I used to be scared of the dark and c-cried about that too..." She definitely wasn't scared of the dark anymore though, she didn't really have that many fears anymore...

Definitely none so trivial...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:07 pm

"I think a lot of kids do that... So it is not a bad thing." Iyuki tried to reassure Muika that it was normal and fine to have reacted like that. "The dark is rather scary even now. I am glad you are there to keep me safe when it gets too dark to be honest."

He was not scared himself anymore, but it still sometimes made him uneasy. Perhaps it was due to his power, being notcolors that light up things? It wasn't as if it was a phobia...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:11 pm

"Mm..." The dark one was normal, but still...his words made a slight blush return, but it was easy enough to ignore. "I-I'm not scared of the dark...anymore, but...I feel more comfortable with y-you there."

She rarely slept has deeply as she did before in comparison to now...It came...easier, and she was able to relax more. Sometimes she didn't like waking up at all some mornings and just liked staying in bed despite the fact she used to get up early all the time...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:33 pm

"That is good. Like the night you ended up trying to sleep at my feet?" Iyuki did not mean it as teasing, but he wondered if that night had helped her enough. It could come across as such, but he rather meant it sincerely.

She seemed to enjoy cuddling up to him while they slept and he had to admit he felt quite the same way. The one thing keeping him able to get up is the thought of her happy face at breakfast when he had new ideas to test for taste for her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 pm

"Th...I h-had a nightmare...and I didn't want to wake you." Muika replied, "I-It helped...e-even if I did accidentally get closer in my sleep..."

They'd just been holding hands then, but at some point she'd moved a lot closer...

"It's a bad habit..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:50 pm

"Mm, but the dark probably did not help it. I liked that you did moved closer, it meant you trusted me even if you did not know or show as much at the time." Iyuki continued to speak softly, his hand playing with her hair even more. Muika had such soft hair, he rather liked it.

"It is a good habit. I like that habit, I really truly do. You can move closer or cuddle all you wish."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:54 pm

"M-Mm..." She gave a small nod, answering both his statements. She...She knew she could if she wished, and she tended to do that a lot lately...cuddle up to him when she could. She felt more secure when she did...

His hand in her hair felt good, and it definitely helped keep her relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Muika seemed assured of this and that made him happy. If Muika felt safe cuddling him and snuggling him then Iyuki felt amazing. She was doing so right now, in full view of two possible others. It was sweet and he felt such amazing adoration for how far she had come.

"I love you...you are so strong. I say this a lot, but you have grown so strong since I first met you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 pm

"I...I wouldn't be l-like this now i-if it weren't for you..." Muika replied, trying to ignore the heat in her face that built up due to saying that. "I...I love you, too."

Rin was pretending to be focused on his book again, or at least...he was trying to actually be focused, but he was failing. What...He could hear them...did they live in a romance novel or something? They...said these things so easily...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 am

Iyuki smiled and laughed lightly, Muika's words making him happy as he leaned down. Planting a kiss on her head through the towel, he smiled and sat back up. "Thank you, I am happy to hear that I helped."

"Now, should we try swimming again and getting used to the water some more? Or do you want to hide a bit longer." His voice was quiet, trying not to embarrass her too much with his question.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:00 am

"Welcome..." At his question, she shifted her head from under him a bit, slightly looking up though it wasn't like she could see him from where she was. "W-We can...if you want."

He wanted her to get used to the water today at least...the only way that would happen was if they were in it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:14 am

"I think it might be good to let relax a bit, maybe sit by the edge with your legs in? I'll swim myself for a bit. If you see it is not hurting me you might feel better." Iyuki offered, knowing she was nervous. Muika was like a cat, quite a bit like one, and hopefully easing her in more would help. Glancing over at Rin, he gave the man a smile. "Do you wish to swim too Lord Aoyama? What about Lady Aoyama?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 am

"'Kay." That seemed like a good idea, Iyuki should have some time to swim himself too on his own without the extra weight of her on him. She could sit off to the side as he suggested.

When he heard himself being addressed, Rin looked over to him. Him swimming? That was allowed considering his apparent hair status? He'd thought that as a joke...obviously, "I might join in soon, Ruka's been finishing up on a few things at home for work; she has multiple jobs so she's usually running around the place."

Ruka, having been walking by inside, overheard Rin, and opened the door enough for her to poke her head out. "Sorrry~ Yeah, I might come and join later though if I finish up soon enough!" She gave a happy smile before pulling back and shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:40 am

Muika agreed! It would be nice to swim without worrying, though if Rin got in he'd have to play guard puppy around the man. No need for him to drown. "I see, that that is a shame. Well then..."

He would offer to help but well Muika would feel left out if she did take him up on that offer and besides it was probably things he could not do in the first place.

Iyuki nodded and waved to Ruka as she left, giving her a soft smile. It was perfectly fine... "Muika could you get up? I would like to go back in now."

He hadn't been swimming in so long it was nice to have that option.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:52 am

Right...Right, she had to get off first...whoops...

Muika gave a nod, moving off of Iyuki with one of the towels still on her, letting it fall from her head to hold it around her shoulders kind of like a blanket. She waited until Iyuki got up and moving before heading to the edge of the pool where she sat down, letting her feet submerge themselves in the water at least while she sat.

It was a lot easier for her to just do this, considering she was hardly in the water.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 am

Iyuki stretched as he stood, waiting for Muika to sit down before getting a tiny little smirk. There was a diving board...

He was used to that and it was dry. Moving towards it slowly, he picked up speed and ran towards it. Hopping up he then bounced off the end with an excited little yelp and a large grin before flipping around and landing with a perfect dive into the water. He stayed under for a bit, swimming around and enjoying the feeling on his face and body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 am

For a moment Muika's eyes followed Iyuki as moved to the end of the pool, but after a moment she directed her attention to her feet for a second, that was...until she heard his pace pick up; she looked up just in time to see him reach the end of the board and dive, sending some water splashing which she attempted to inch away from on instinct.

Her eyes went back to him though, managing to find his form under the water as he swam around.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 am

Iyuki surfaced near Muika's feet, rising up and pushing his hair back as he treaded water. It was deep here, enough to dive safely which was why he had done so in the first place. Smiling up at Muika, there was a slight tint to his cheeks from his earlier outburst. "Still scary to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 am

"It..." Muika almost wanted to retort that it wasn't even scary but...considering how she acted when actually in it...well, that would have been an obvious lie on her part. "It...it's different when I'm not in it."

That much was true, as she'd thought earlier, when she wasn't in the water it wasn't as bad...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

"I see..." Iyuki swam closer, placing his hands on either side of Muika's legs and moving his head up to rest on her lap for a few moments before he slipped back into the water. "Hopefully we can cure you of this fear!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:52 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod at Iyuki's words after he'd pulled his head back from the short rest he'd taken on her lap; getting...over the swimming fear thing was what they were coming here for so...so they'd definitely work towards getting rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:06 am

Iyuki swam around for a bit, enjoying the water and diving quite a bit. He had missed a pool in summer, it had been so long since he just did something like this.

However he felt Muika had sat there long enough alone. Swimming back up to her, he gave her a reassuring smile. "Would you like to try getting back in now? We can stay in the shallow end again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 am

Muika watched as Iyuki swam around, glad he looked like he was having fun. She was just fine here, for now submerging her feet was enough.

When Iyuki was done though, asking her if she wanted to get back in, she gave a small nod. "Sure...shallow end's good."

Shallow end would definitely be easier.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:27 am

Nodding, Iyuki dove under the water and kicked his way to the other end of the pool. He would stay in the water and wait for Muika to get in, a bit out of reach to see how far she could get without him.

It was also in part to tempt her in moreso on her own. If he was in there and she had to get through a tiny bit of water to get to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

With Iyuki's nod, Muika move to stand, and walk towards the shallow end of the pool, she let the towel around her drop nearby when she was closer to their things before attempting to get in.

It was shallow, shallow...wasn't a problem.

She took timid steps, moving into the water and close to Iyuki. He...He was out farther and she could tell what he was trying to do...

When it came to her being able to sit in the water, she could only make it to where it went up a bit past her elbows, much like the level it would be if one were to take a bath. That...that was a safe depth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next