(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:34 am

Iyuki moved back so he could see the little peeking Muika was doing as she moved her head. He just smiled softly. "I do not believe you will look stupid. You will probably mess up a few times but you will not look stupid."

She...would probably look utterly adorable... Now that he thought about it. A small little grin appeared on his face, cute Muika trying to swim... Yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:37 am

She blinked at his words, but his grin left her cheeks tinted slightly. What...What was he thinking!? He'd looked thoughtful for a moment...what...just what was going through his head right now!?

Instead of asking, she promptly buried her face in his chest again, slightly hiding.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:40 am

Muika was hiding but she was adorably cute so it was fine. Iyuki continued his hair playing, moving his head down to kiss the top of hers a few times. "You are cute. I think you shall be quite cute, even more than usual, today."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:46 am

Pulling her head back slightly, she lightly bumped it back into his chest again, trying to retort his "cute" remarks...but knowing she couldn't do so with words, and that biting him was a bad move as she'd learned.

That...how was looking like an idiot even remotely cute!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:49 am

It seems Muika found fault in his words, judging by the silent head bump. Smiling, Iyuki decided to tease her just a bit. "This is also cute. Very cute. Ah, Muika is so incredibly adorable."

He held in the laughter but it shined in his voice, amused and happy she seemed a bit distracted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 am

"Mmph." The muffled sound she'd given had been meant to be a retort, though had it carried a twinge of a whine? Her hold on his clothing tightening a bit. It...She was not! She could practically hear the laughter in his tone!

D...Damn him!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:19 am

Muika was just making sounds at this point, so Iyuki backed off just a bit. His smile did not fade though, nor did his hold on her. She was still clinging to him so it was a bit hard to move back regardless. "We should head out soon. If the cake heats up too much it will not be good for them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:35 am

She gave a nod after a moment, seeing as he was right about the cakes, and let go of him, the bag still in hand. "'Kay."

They had pretty much everything they'd need, she'd gathered what he'd asked her to and he had the food; from the looks of it, they seemed set.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 am

"Oh, since we are taking the bike..." Iyuki remembered an important detail, his smile growing. Holding up his finger in a motion to give him a minute, he ran back to the bedroom and shut the door. Shuffling for a few moments were heard inside, before he stepped out wearing his leather pants

He positively sparkled, patting the thighs. "Ah, I have not worn them in a while. The thighs are a little tight though."

He turned slightly, looking at the back as he leaned around. "I think it is slightly tight on my butt now too. I have gained a bit more muscle it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 am

"Mm." Muika stood by as Iyuki told her to wait, moving towards where the couch was for a bit before Iyuki returned...

"M-Mm..." She gave a small nod at his words as he noted...tightness; r-really...was that necessary!? So along with the pool embarrassment she could add dying on the list of things now she had or had yet to experience...Why this...?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 am

Muika agreed on the tightness and muscles. Iyuki hmmed but decided it was not an issue, moving to grab the cooler and his jacket. "Come along, we shall head out. With the bike we will get there a bit early, but it will be nice to ride again."

Smiling, he moved to the door after pocketing the keys and motioned her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:37 am

As Muika silently lamented over any peace she'd likely have today Iyuki had moved to get the cooler, her attention being drawn back to him as he took the keys. With another nod, she followed after him with the bag; she hoped...she would be able to fare alright when it came to the bike...considering it'd been awhile since they'd used it as a transportation method.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:46 am

Iyuki smiled softly at her, leading them out of the apartment and locking up before heading down the stairs. It took them moments to reach the garage and he lead them to his bike before pulling out the extra coat and helmets. Setting the cooler down, he put the bag in the storage space before settling the cooler behind Muika's spot. Handing her her helmet, he slipped his leg over and nodded for her to get on, then they could head out.

It felt amazing to be able to use his left hand again. He'd gotten the cast off yesterday, so he hadn't had much time to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 am

Muika waited until everything was set properly on the bike before moving on herself, having accepted the helmet and put it on before doing so. She was sure to keep a secure grip on him, almost like she had the first time she'd ever had to ride it, though with less of a panicked cling.

She...She just didn't want to take any chances!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:02 am

Iyuki waited a few moments after Muika had grabbed him, noting her worry and trying not to smile. He would go slow again for her, to make sure she was secure once more. Heading out, it took only a short drive to make it to Lord Aoyama's residence. Reaching the gate, he lifted the helmet cover and pressed the intercom. "Iyuki Osamoto, I am a friend of Lord Aoyama's. We are at the gate."

He was used to such things from his younger days, so he just waited to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 am

When they stopped she opened her eyes, even if they had been driving slower...her eyes had still shut on instinct. She remembered this place...well...the outside of it at least when Aoi had led her here after they'd met.

Though...she'd been in a tree at first.

"Ahh~ Rin Rin's friend, alright! Opening it right up!" A female voice sounded in response, and soon the gate opened for the two of them.

Inside, Ruka was waiting on standby to greet and open the door; Rin was out back, making sure the chairs and such were properly placed and that the inflatable pool items were set off to the side in case they saw any use.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:17 am

Rin...Rin? That must be Lord Aoyama's sister. As the gate opened, Iyuki drove up the drive once he was sure Muika knew he was about to start moving again. Seeing the garage open, he realized he must park in there. Moving to the side, making sure his bike wouldn't be in the way, he parked it and kicked the pedal down so Muika and he could get off of it. Moving slightly as a warning for her, he got off the bike.

Removing his helmet, he set it on the seat and shook his hair out before glancing at Muika to make sure she was okay with a soft smile. "That was not so bad, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 am

Muika continued holding on to him until he gave the okay to move, letting go of him as he moved to get off once they'd parked. She pulled off the helmet, shaking her own hair out before getting off the bike herself.

She glanced up at Iyuki, returning his smile with a small one of her own; "Mm, just gotta get used to it again..."

It maybe...wouldn't take as long, hopefully; she knew what to expect when they used the bike already, so just getting used to it again might not be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 am

"That is good. I am glad you wish to try..." Iyuki's hand moved to cup her cheek as he leaned down and stole a small kiss. Moving back up, he took the bag and the cooler out before looking back at Muika and smiling. He shifted the cooler and reached a hand up to fix her hair.

"It looks so nice like this. I really like it when you let it hang loose, though if it is too warm we should put it up. I can braid it for you before we swim as well if you want. Mine will have to go into a ponytail... It is getting too long lately. Maybe...a cut soon..." Iyuki moved his hand back to his own hair before pulling it to his eyes to check.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 am

Her face automatically reddening, from both the stolen kiss and his words, Muika immediately averted her eyes for a short moment as he moved to help fix her hair. "I-I don't know, we can do whatever's best..."

She didn't mind keeping it down, but maybe things would be easier with it pulled back or up; still, she didn't mind either way, just...whatever seemed like the best idea. Her eyes returned to him when he mentioned his own hair, it was getting longer, just like hers...though...she thought it seemed just fine!

"Do you not like it that long?" She...remembered him having it much longer before in that picture he'd shown her awhile back ago.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:51 am

"It might look cute." Iyuki's head tilted as his eyes closed, a soft smile on his face. A braided haired Muika? He rather liked that idea. It suited her... His eyes opened as she spoke, turning thoughtful. "I did like it long... I might grow it out again if you do not mind?"

He smiled, reaching down to take her hand. "We should head inside before they wonder what we are doing. Come on, let us go meet Lord Aoyama's sister and see him once more."

He pulled her along gently behind him, knowing she might be a bit shy and could use him as a shield against things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 am

Muika gave a nod, not at the cute comment...but it was more so giving him permission to do what he wanted with it. If he thought a braid would be best then that's what would be done with her hair. When she thought about it, it was almost back to its original length...well, the back anyway.

"I don't mind." She answered, being pulled from her thoughts as Iyuki mentioned letting his grow out.

She grasped his hand as he moved to take it, her free hand moving to grasp at his arm as he gently pulled her along.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:11 am

Muika seemed to not mind so Iyuki would give it more thought. He could always cut it later, whereas cutting it now might leave him with some regrets. Muika had given her permission for the cute, well braid, so he sparkled just mutedly as he lead them to the front door.

Ringing the bell, he shot her a reassuring smile. She was holding his arm again, she must be rather nervous. He was here for her though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:18 am

Muika stuck close to Iyuki as they reached the door, squeezing his arm slightly when she noticed his smile.

The door opened soon after he'd rang, and they were greeted with a cheerful smile from Ruka. "You must be Rin Rin's friends! I'm Ruka, his sister." She'd almost said friend, but at the last second she'd noticed the nearly hiding Muika.

Rin Rin met his friends in couples, it was most tragic, but she couldn't be too disappointed, as both were rather cute~ "Rin Rin's out back already, come on in."

Saying that, she stood back from the door, allowing the two entry.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:24 am

Iyuki smiled brightly at the pretty woman who opened the door, giving her a pleased glance. She seemed happy and cheerful, it was soothing and he hoped that Muika felt a bit better. "I am Iyuki Osamoto and this is Muika Okura. Thank you for your hospitality, Lady Aoyama."

Reaching for one of her hands before he stepped inside, he lifted Ruka's hand and bowed over it in greeting. It may reveal Muika, but he must be so polite! It was the Lady's house!

Once he let go of her hand and straightened, he moved to lead Muika inside after she had attempted to or actually succeeded in greeting Lady Aoyama as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next