(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 am

"It's nice to meet you!"

Ruka was genuinely happy Rin had made more friends, he'd become much more sociable it seemed. Though she had to bite down her surprise at the greeting she received. L-Lady!?

Rin...well, he did carry an air about him...perhaps it drew in people like that...?

"M-Mm..." Muika silently cursed, this...she was trying to greet, though her nerves weren't permitting a proper one, especially after she'd been let go of.

Ruka continued smiling though, even with Muika's not quite successful attempt. She'd tried, that's what mattered. "I'll show you to the back if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:38 am

"It is nice to meet you as well." Iyuki's smile was still bright, even as he noticed Muika freezing up once more.

Noticing Muika's fear, he took her hand once more and shot her a reassuring smile. She had done a good job, he was proud of her and it shone from him in a bright aura. Turning back to Ruka, he gave her a nod. "If you would please, Lady Aoyama. I brought cake and taiyaki to share if you know where I should set it, it would be good to place it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 am

"Ah, if you have things that need to be kept cold I can put them in the fridge if you'd like." Ruka replied, "Whatever else can go outside, there's tables set out for snacks."

Ruka motioned for them to follow to show them where the back door that would take them to the pool was; Muika had immediately grasped Iyuki's hand back as he took it again, following whenever he moved.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:00 am

"The cheesecake should. Would you prefer I do that?" Iyuki looked concerned, wondering if the hostess should take care of this or if he as a guest and butler do so? He held the cooler and wondered over this as he followed Ruka.

Squeezing Muika's hand lightly as she grasped it back, he moved to the backdoor for now. His hands full, he glanced outside at the bright sun and sparkling water and gave a pleased sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 am

"I can do it, it's no problem at all." Ruka offered; they were guests after all, plus, they probably wanted to see Rin soon as well, and if they went outside they definitely could. Considering he wasn't in plain sight, he was probably off to the side in one of the chairs.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 am

"Thank you Lady Aoyama." Iyuki nodded and handed the cooler over to Ruka with a smile, before opening the door and heading outside. Glancing around, he noticed Rin in a chair and waved the arm with the bag. "Hello Lord Aoyama, thank you again for the use of your pool."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 am

With a smile, Ruka accepted the cooler as the two headed outside. She'd put the things away and come out later on to chat some maybe. She liked having guests over.

Hearing himself be addressed, Rin's eyes went to the two and he offered a smile, raising his hand to give a small welcoming wave. "It's no problem, it's good to see you both again."

Muika had been attempting to push past her nerve this entire time, though that was easier said than done. She did manage a nod towards Rin as a sign of greeting, though...he looked different from the last time they'd seen him. Her expression though, gave no notice of giving that thought away.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 am

The glare from the sun did not lighten, Lord Aoyama's hair finally registering in Iyuki's eyes. That was not sun glare!

Pointing in shock, Iyuki's eyes widened. "L-L-Lord Aoyama!? You are white haired now!? Did...did something happen? Were you scared by something?"

He could not give a reply, only a shocked stare and point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 am

"I-I had a bleaching accident some time ago." Rin replied, his eyes having widened some at Iyuki's surprise. "I was cleaning and it fell over on me..."

That...scared by something? There was a theory about that being a thing, but...

"Ruka helped make it look manageable, but...that's how it happened."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:51 am

"...You must be more careful. Young men with white hair tend to meet tragic fates." Iyuki's eyes widened more, hearing the incident that caused such a drastic change. It hadn't been willing...

Lord Aoyama was doomed. Pulling a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped his eyes. "We will be sure to protect you Lord Aoyama. It does look nice but it carries its own burdens. Muika, he must not get into the water without supervision. He could easily drown."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 am

"H-Huh....?" Not...Not him too! Aoi had said the same thing! He was not going to die just because of his hair color! It'd...Hearing a sleepy Aoi mumble this had been cute, but...seeing that this was a thing that was being taken seriously...

What...

Muika looked up at Iyuki as he spoke to her, giving a small nod...much to Rin's disbelief. She...kinda doubted this theory of about white hair, but...she'd humor him. "Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 am

Iyuki nodded solemnly as Lord Aoyama asked Huh?, his solemn reaction turning into a small smile as he noted Muika's nod. She would help guard the Lord. They must protect him for the Goddess who was busy these days.

Smiling at these thoughts, he held up the bag. "Should we get changed? Is there somewhere we can do so?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 am

"There's guest rooms you can change into upstairs, though there's a smaller bathroom downstairs that's a bit closer, though it may be a little cramped for changing. So if room is important I'll show you up there." Rin moved to stand from his seat, approaching the two of them and the door beside them.

He didn't really mind what they picked, any option was fine; he thought it best to offer both though, since a guest room would be more spacious.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:16 am

"I think upstairs would work best." Iyuki nodded, glancing down at Muika and knowing she'd feel better if he was in the room with her. Opening the door for Rin, he allowed the man through before he would follow with hopefully his little tagalong behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:24 am

With a nod, Rin led them back inside and towards the stairs, one of the guest rooms being just down the hall.

Muika stuck to Iyuki, shadowing him as they followed Rin through his home. She felt bad for being so quiet, and was trying to push herself to talk more...but with being among others along with the concern she still had about this whole swimming thing...was making it difficult.

Rin stopped at a door shortly after they'd reached the second floor. "Here, take your time."

He'd head back outside, no need to wait on them while they changed like he was a chaperon or something.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 am

Iyuki was used to houses like Rin's so he felt rather at ease as he was led through it. Noting the designs, he smiled a bit. It was a rather nice house... Glances back at Muika showed her nervous shadowing still, but that would only ease with time. "Thank you Lord Aoyama."

Giving a short nod, he opened the door and stepped inside. Waiting for Muika to follow him inside, he shut the door and set the bag down. Smiling softly at her, he nodded. "Shall we change? Will you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:37 am

Once the door had shut and it was just the two of them, things seemed...more than a little bit easier, and she let out a breath.

Muika nodded at Iyuki's question though as he set the bag down, when he asked if she'd need help she had to reluctantly admit "The ties..."

They usually ended up knotted, when she'd used her bathing suit at the bathhouse, which didn't really cause for simple removal, but it kept it on. She knew though...knots weren't really the best thing to do.

"S...Sorry, I'm being quiet." She knew he understood, but she couldn't help but feel the need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:03 am

Muika was eased once more and he smiled as she explained what part needed help. Giving a determined nod, he bent down and picked out both of their bathing suits to set on the bed. Moving to undress, it took him only moments to undo his pants and unbutton his shirt before slipping them both off easily with no hassle. This felt so amazingly good and he sighed with relief before moving to pull his bathing suit on. "All done. I can help you now Muika and then I will fold up our clothes."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 am

Muika moved to change after Iyuki had brought out their swimsuits, taking hers while he changed into his. She'd dropped her clothes into a small pile, temporarily, while she changed; the bottom of the swimsuit being the simplest part to get on before she moved to get on what she could of the top.

"'Kay." She turned her back to Iyuki so he could help when he said he was done, holding her swimsuit to after pulling her hair over her shoulder so things would be easier.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 am

Reaching up, Iyuki gently grabbed the ties and swiftly made bows out of them. Checking their tightness and snugness carefully, he smiled and moved to make sure they all were properly attached for her. It would be simple to untie them.

"All set. You look wonderful." He smiled down at her, a soft grin that he had to share.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:20 am

"Mm..." That...That compliment of his, along with his smile as she'd glanced back at him had her blushing, but she couldn't hide in him..so, she did the only thing she could do; with the longer portion of her hair in her grasp she used it to hide in without really thinking about it.

That...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:26 am

Muika was blushing but Iyuki kept smiling, not seeing what there was to blush over. He was telling the utter truth. Now though that...cute little hiding made him burst into happy laughter.

Pulling her to his chest with his arms wrapped around her waist and chest, he settled his chin on her shoulder. "I am sorry, but I have to say this is too cute."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:29 am

A small squeak escaped her as she was pulled back against him, and she peeked over her hair at Iyuki with big eyes and a reddened face. That-!!

Sh...She was hiding...that...that wasn't cute!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 am

Iyuki loosened his secure hold just a bit, but turned his head to look at her hiding. "If we stay in here too long they will get curious. I would not wish them to think we are doing things that are looked down upon in other's houses."

He teased very softly before letting go fully and moving to grab their clothes, folding them neatly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 am

Saying that...That didn't help!

She moved from him, still peeking from over her hair as her face burned brighter, watching as he gathered and folded their clothes. After a moment, she stopped hiding behind her hair...but still held it over her shoulder. S-Seriously...saying that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next