(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:37 am

Muika ignored the red tint in her face as she felt Iyuki's hands at her sides as he felt her skin; she expected it, though...even when she expected touching she still couldn't help but feel flustered...

The water had properly soaked her rather quickly, causing her hair to cling to her some but she didn't seem to mind it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 am

Muika didn't move or jolt and thus Iyuki took that to mean he should move closer. His hands slid slowly around her, moving gently down her abdomen while another rose just a bit to her stomach. He pulled her wet body against his chest, his as his head lowered to her shoulder. In a husky whisper he spoke into her ear. "I am sorry... you were tempting me all day. Your bathing suit is quite distracting, I could not even touch the parts of you showing without wanting to touch those covered."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:20 am

"I-It's fine...t-that swimsuit..." She still remembered his first reaction to it, though...that had been under the circumstances of his broken arm and he'd been caught by surprise...but still...she knew he...he thought it was tempting.

The touches felt good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 am

Iyuki hmmed softly, nodding against her neck. His hand slid slowly up her stomach, slipping between her breasts in a teasing manner as it moved up over her collarbone. It brushed away the hair clinging to her neck as his mouth was now free to lick it without bothersome hair to get in his mouth.

His other hand did not stay still either, moving to her hip rather slowly where it stopped as he gently massaged the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:01 am

A small sound had come up to the back of her throat as she felt his arm move up, his hand brushing away her hair before she felt his tongue lick her skin.

She didn't try to hold back reactions as he touched her, never really wanting to since when he did touch her...she wanted him to know it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:32 am

The hand that brushed the hair away settled above her chest, Iyuki wanting to tempt Muika as they were covered in water. They would have to wash before anything could happen, otherwise the chlorine would be an issue...

The hand on her hip however slid lower, continuing its soft massaging as it moved back just a bit. He would start touching the places he had wanted to but really couldn't now. Iyuki's tongue never stopped its teasing, enjoying her sounds way too much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:38 am

More sounds came up, some actually managing to pass her lips rather than stopping at the back of her throat as Iyuki continued touching her; this...she always reacted strongly whenever he touched her, and this wasn't an exception.

It always felt too good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:12 am

Iyuki's hand on her upper chest moved down just a bit and cupped one breast softly before touching it and teasing her. His mouth lifted from her neck and shoulder for a moment to speak, again in his soft whisper. "Much better. I can touch all the places I want now."

"All the places you want as well it seems..." Muika's sounds made him confident, those hours out in the pool having taken their toll on his ability to control himself for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 am

She wanted to answer him, though...how she didn't really know, all she could really do was give her usual responses to his touches to let him know it felt really good...

It was just them now, and they were at home so after today this would be good; with all that had been said earlier, and the swimsuit thing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 am

Iyuki smiled against Muika's neck and then bit lightly, his hands stopping their touches of her with a small sigh. "The water might get cold if I keep doing this, we do need to wash first."

It was hard to pull away, but they did need to at least get clean first. Then...then he could... With a small groan, his hands reluctantly let go of her body as there was now space between the two.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:03 am

"M-Mm..." It was...frustrating to say the least that he had to pull away, but...but he was right; they needed to bath and...and wash away the chlorine.

She kept repeating that in her head; it'd be bad if they...didn't focus on bathing and the water got cold, bathing, getting rid of the chlorine...that was what was important right now...yes...that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 am

Iyuki felt the mistake almost immediately. He...could not focus. His eyes trailed over Muika's body, his hands wanted to be touching her again.

He groaned lightly, moving to place his head against the wall. No...no this was going to be impossible to do. Just rinse and wash... rinse and wash... Where was the shampoo?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 am

Muika, still trying to not think about anything other that getting washed, had soap in her hair eventually and knowing Iyuki would need it held out the bottle towards him; she definitely wasn't looking at him, no way could she...she'd die...

Her face was already burning still; just...clean, get clean and washed off and then things would be fine!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:10 am

Iyuki reached out and took the shampoo, a quick glance over having gotten enough of an idea to help him. Quickly washing his hair, he stepped under the water to rinse himself. He was going to die at this rate, this was almost painful to bare! Why...why had he done that before they started washing?!

Once rinsed he grabbed his body wash and poof, quickly lathering up as he attempted to make sure all the chlorine was off of his skin... He would not... make it if he had to wait much longer.

His eyes avoided Muika at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 am

Muika rinsed off a bit after Iyuki, trying to get herself properly washed and free of chlorine; as soon as they were both washed off things would be alright, for now, washing off came first.

Just wash off, get rid of the chlorine...

All thoughts of other things were reluctantly pushed to the back of her mind as she put focus on the so called "main objective" that was getting clean.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:51 am

Iyuki's body was covered in soap and suds, Muika was getting there... Which was a mistake his mind realized. He had looked over and now without thinking had moved closer to her. Grabbing her from behind again gently, his arms wrapped around her and pulled her to him. There was soap all over them but... He couldn't help it.

Her back needed washing...yes. Thats what he was doing... washing her back with his chest... his hands were not sliding up towards her front... that that was just washing her chest for her instead. He was helping...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:57 am

Having been fully focused on trying to get soaped up for washing, she hadn't noticed Iyuki glance over; she was surprised when she felt him grab her again, pulling her back against him. She swallowed or breath, or at least attempted to before sound made it's way up first in reaction to his touching.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 am

"Sorry..." Iyuki muttered, his hands touching her gently. The soap made it odd feeling, and kind of fun. He laughed softly, deciding to enjoy that feeling for now. She had a nice chest, even if it wasn't the largest... He could play with it all day.

The poor man's mind was broken for the moment, too busy being distracted with fun new things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:16 am

"F-Fine...i-it's..." In her attempt to respond another small sound escaped her. They...They were still soapy though, shouldn't...even if this felt...

They needed to...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:21 am

Rinse off...they needed to rinse off... Iyuki's mind worked slowly, his body shifting as he held Muika against him. Pulling her back with him, he got them under the water spray and the soap started to rinse off. Iyuki's hands never stopped their teasing touches though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:26 am

Muika felt the water hit her after a short moment, having followed Iyuki back as he pulled her back with him. The soap was washing off, though it was more than a bit difficult to think about that considering what Iyuki was currently doing.

Another reaction escaped her as he continued touching her, it felt too good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:29 am

Iyuki let them both rinse as much as they could like this, frowning as he had to stop his fun touches. He had to rinse his chest and her back... the soap would be bad to have stuck.... Groaning lightly again, he let go of Muika and turned to get himself washed off fully.

You can go back to the touching in a minute, he told himself, One minute of self control...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:36 am

Ignoring the furious blushing she was doing at the moment, she bit back another noise as Iyuki backed away again; he was going to kill her...

That thought always seemed to cross her mind in times like these, but in this situation she felt it was almost entirely accurate.

She felt the water hit her back, washing away the soap that'd been there. Just...Just let the water wash away, then there wouldn't be anymore soap...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 am

Iyuki made sure of his rinsed off state, making sure no soap was left on himself or his hair. He had to, he had to be sure otherwise it might be bad... The feel of chlorine was off of him and in his head he counted the forty-three as he took a deep breath. One minute...

Turning back to Muika, he waited until she was done rinsing, his eyes never leaving her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:45 am

Soap...gone, it was all washed away, the feel of the chlorine was gone too; she'd gotten herself completely washed off, she'd made sure, there wasn't anymore soap.

"D-Done..." She muttered, though it was likely obvious even without her words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next