(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:51 am

Iyuki waited, waited until Muika gave the okay. She was all rinsed off? He moved swiftly, his head lowering as his hand moved to her neck. Tilting her mouth up, his pressed against hers with a hungry need as he immediately kissed her deeply. His other arm went around her in secure hold, pulling her to his body. She had many ways to tell his feelings at this point, he was quite aroused and not thinking by now as he moved them against the wall lightly. That felt too good right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:57 am

A small squeak managed to come up just before their lips had connected, but it wasn't like she hadn't expected it for the most part; the both of them were rather high on edge...

Muika found herself responding to the kiss rather quickly, her hands that'd moved to his chest and shoulder tensing some as she felt him move them against the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Muika's response only encouraged Iyuki, his arm sliding away from her back as he felt the wall there. His hand now not occupied by holding her to him, he moved his body back just enough to slip his hand onto her stomach. All subtly was lost, it quickly moved up to her chest with a soft moan in his throat.

Muika was holding onto him, it was good, she seemed to be enjoying this as well...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:16 am

Muika gave a small moan against Iyuki's lips as she felt his hand move on her, moving to her stomach before it moved up after a short moment; her grip tightened on him soon after she'd reacted. He didn't have to worry about injuries anymore now that he was completely healed, his cast and all having been removed, that thought came to mind for a short second before it fogged up again.

It felt too good, she couldn't think much else before her mind went back to that thought.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 am

While one hand was busy teasing her chest, the other slid from her neck and down her body. Iyuki let out a soft sigh as her grip on his body tightened, the moans and that letting him know exactly what he was doing right.

The hand sliding down her body moved to her waist and stopped for a moment, rubbing lightly. One one hand... playing with her chest was fun... on the other if it went lower the sounds she'd make would be worth it too...

It started to move lower, teasingly slow. He could manage this. For a few brief moments.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:27 am

More sounds and small moans escaped her as Iyuki continued teasing her, her body shivering lightly as she felt his hand move lower, unable to help but make a small sound at that. It...it was easily becoming too much; the teasing from earlier and now this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:34 am

Iyuki's hand moved lower, unable to tease her too much with his current state of mind. He needed to touch her, his mouth pulling away from hers as he finally did so. His mouth kissed a trail down her jaw, quickly and much more hungrily than usual. Muika's body was soft and clean under him, his mouth nipping lightly before he reached the breast he wasn't teasing with his hand. That one he gently teased with his mouth, wanting Muika to feel really good... He wouldn't be able to do much for long, which was why he was afraid of Muika's touch on the rest of him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 am

A moan finally managed to escape her fully as Iyuki's lips left hers, a small sound following as she felt him begin trailing lower, going much faster than he usually did. A noise escaped her with every kiss and nip she felt, another moan following as her grip tightened again when he reached her chest.

The hand on his chest moved lightly against him, trying to do...something other than react, but she wasn't able to do much; the hand on his shoulder had moved slightly, moving around the back of his neck some and up, she felt his hair against her hand though she wasn't gripping it or anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am

Iyuki tensed just a bit as Muika moaned, fighting back his body's wish to do more than what it was currently. With both hands busy teasing her and his mouth quite occupied, he was ignoring the rest of him that was burning. Those noises were destroying his control though, as was the feeling of her hand sliding along his neck...

Feeling her hand near his hair, he shivered and let out a soft moan in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:51 am

The hand near his hair had ventured a bit higher, moving more into it at hearing his moan; she wanted to be able to make him feel good with her own touching as well...even if his actions to her were extremely distracting.

Another small moan rose to the back of her throat, his name coming up in a mutter shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 am

Iyuki's body froze for a moment as she slid her hand into his hair more. He pulled back his mouth, his hands resuming their teasings as he muttered. "Muika... Its okay, I am very..."

Ready? Wanting sex already? His name on her lips had him groaning and biting his lip, his hands having to stop again for a moment. He wanted more than this touching, she was so tempting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

"M-Mm...B-But..." E...Even if he was she shouldn't just...do nothing. She was unable to really voice that as his hands continued teasing her, more sounds escaping instead of words. Her hands gripped him for a short bit before he stopped for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:06 am

Iyuki moaned lightly, he wanted to do this for her! Both his hands were usable again and now he could properly show how he felt... It was too tempting though, his mouth moving away from her chest and back up to her lips as he kissed her. His hands teased her slowly now, allowing her more freedom if she really wanted to touch him or do things... She...could.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 am

Her vocal reactions were now muffled as Iyuki kissed her again, and she moved to respond to it rather quickly as he continued with his touching; more sounds came up but they couldn't escape and further. The hand on his chest moved down a bit, feeling his skin under her touch while the other gripped his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 am

Kissing was too good, Iyuki's mind was focusing entirely on that. He was enjoying the way she couldn't moan because of his mouth, his hands refusing to move one bit from her body or his teasings. He wanted to make her moan loudly, but with his mouth and allowing her to touch him it wasn't acceptable...

He let out a soft sound as her hand moved down his chest, it felt nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:28 am

Muika's responses became a bit more frequent, though there wasn't ever a long pause between them to start with; Iyuki's teasing and touching was just...she couldn't think straight at all. Al of her moans were muffled due to their kissing, but they were still vocal...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:35 am

"Muika..." Iyuki gave a soft moan, wanting to be doing much more than this as Muika's responses destroyed what was left of his control. His hands stopped their teasing as soon as his mouth pulled away. They moved to her hips, pulling her against him and making it rather obvious what his problem was.

He panted lightly, looking down at her questioningly. "Can...can we?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:41 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, managing her response after another moan had come up thanks to his action. Her hands kept a hold of him, the one in his hair having gripped again slightly. All the teasing was too much...her body needed...needed more just like his did...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:49 am

They were against the wall and soaking wet... If they were somewhere else and not still wet he would lift her up, but even his lost brain knew that that would end badly for them. Instead he wrapped his arms around her and gently lowered her to the floor of the bathtub. His brain allowed him that bit of thought, luckily.

Moving his legs between hers, he positioned himself against her and panted softly. "I-Is this okay?"

It wouldn't be the comfiest but...he was practically dying at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

They were still in the tub...though the way things were there was only one option that didn't require them having to stop now for a bit...

Her arms held onto Iyuki as he lowered them to the floor, another small sound escaped her as he moved his legs between hers. "It...It's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:58 am

Iyuki nodded, took a breath and slid himself into her. Moaning lightly, he moved slowly as his body lowered down to meet hers. His knees might hurt a bit after this but he did not care. He did not feel any relief yet, just a burning in his body to keep moving as his mouth moved down to Muika's. His hands settled on either side of her, holding himself up partially. It felt amazing after all that temptation.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:06 am

Muika gave another moan as she felt him, her hold on him tight for a moment before Iyuki connected their lips again, muffling any other reactions that came up but it felt good...really good, and she automatically responded to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:16 am

Iyuki could hear the moan that was muffled, which was all that mattered to him. He couldn't hold the kiss for long, it felt too good and he had to moan her name lightly as he pulled away. He never stopped moving, speeding up just a bit as he groaned a bit. He was normally better controlled than this! Iyuki almost felt bad for how his body was responding... It had been all day like that though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:22 am

Iyuki's name escaped her shortly after he'd pulled back from the kiss, another moan following as he continued moving. It felt too good; Muika's hands gripped him where they were again for a moment. All that teasing earlier had been way too tempting...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:26 am

More moans followed Muika's calling of his name, an especially strong one as she gripped his hair tighter for just a moment. Iyuki stopped feeling a bit guilty, Muika was enjoying this way too much for him to... He felt he was going to lose his mind soon, his breathing becoming very heavy as his moans starting coming more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next