(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:13 am

"Aren't you over six hundred?" Mia blinked. That was plenty old to her. She was only a hundred and twenty five, her captain twenty-two. Aoi was about Masaru's age... So early two hundreds.

"That's old Dad." Mia pointed out for him, she blinked a few times more and reached up for hair not there due to its style on her head. Kaimu's face was priceless, utterly priceless...and his tone...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:21 am

"Early six-hundreds! That is no way old!" Kaimu replied, in much the same tone as he had used before. "Old would be in the thousands! The thousands! I do not look like an old man, so I am not an old man!"

He was plenty young! He was young enough to still actively work as a shinigami, he had the reflexes of a damn cat! He was not old! He was still young enough to be having children! Not...not that Mia needed to know that, definitely not yet anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 am

"That's a ton of centuries older than me. Even Masa is only about two hundred. Mom is... a hundred and sixty now? Maybe a hundred and fifty..." Mia was really amused! She'd never seen her dad this outraged and felt so happy.

"You do look good for six hundred! Thousands is unbearably old. I've only heard of very few shinigami reaching that old... You're only a little old." She hid a smile behind her hand, turning her head as her chest shook with contained laughter.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 am

He was not old! This was unbelievable! How could she say this to him!? He could...he could run a damn marathon if he wanted! He was not old!

"I am not! At all!" Why...Why was she attempting to throw him into a crisis!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:39 am

Mia couldn't help it anymore! Kaimu's denials made her laugh, holding her stomach as she bent over. Slipping from the bed so she didn't wake Masaru with her giggles, she moved to the floor and her other hand went to cover her mouth. She laid there on her side, laughing for a bit as she muffled it as much as possible.

Kaimu was sensitive about his age...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:44 am

She...She was laughing!? This wasn't a joke! He wasn't old, and it wasn't funny! Definitely not that funny! He was plenty young enough!

What...What had this become...Shouldn't...Shouldn't she be focused on the idiot who'd worked himself to a fever!? Why was he being focused on...in this manner!? Why!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:00 am

Mia sat up, crawled closed enough to Kaimu to reach out and pat his head. She looked up at him solemnly. "I'm sorry Papa. I'm really sorry."

Moving to stand, she tried to hold her giggles in. She did feel a bit bad, so she gave him her brightest and happiest smile for a moment before she moved to the bed. Sitting back down, she checked Masaru's neck. It was warm and he was sweating a bit. This was obviously a guest room...

"Where is a bathroom? I'll get some wet rags and a basin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:12 am

She was still giggling...

He had a bit of a pout, but as she asked where the bathroom was it disappeared, and he directed her to it. "From here it's just a short walk down the hall, same side of the wall this room is on."

He would offer to get it for her, but it seemed like she wanted to be the one to do what she could for Masaru.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 am

Mia smiled and nodded, sliding from the bed again after her brief moment of sitting there. Moving at a quick pace, she headed down the hall and found an open door. Grabbing a wash basin, she filled it with cold water and put a soft hand towel in it before carrying the thing back carefully. No need to spill it all over the floor...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:33 am

Kaimu kept an eye on Masaru as Mia left to get the basin and towels, she wasn't missing much; Masaru was sleeping pretty soundly and wasn't really moving. He supposed that was good, the more he slept the better...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 am

Mia returned and set the basin on the floor. Masaru hadn't moved and she gave Kaimu a thankful smile as she reached into the basin and rung out the towel carefully. Moving back to the bed, she gently pressed it against his neck and face, blotting off the sweat from the fever. She smiled softly, watching Masaru carefully for any signs of waking.

He didn't like being hot... once she had wiped it off she'd set the rag on his neck once it was rewetted so he could cool easier...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:48 am

Kaimu responded to Mia's smile with one of his own as he watched her tend to Masaru.

Masaru stirred slightly at the feeling of cold on his neck, but didn't awaken, instead muttering unintelligible gibberish as he remained in his unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 am

"Hm, he needs rest but...he also needs food and liquids in him." Mia mused to herself, looking at the water with a straw. She wasn't worried about the food downstairs, as she had been leaving that nice woman had slinked back in.

With the towel on his neck, hopefully helping cool him, she wondered if she should wake him in a bit. Looking at her father, she had no experience tending to anyone before this... only what she had read in books... Her face blushed softly. "Papa what am I supposed to do? I-I only know... a little..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 am

"He will need something in him...give it a bit more time, I'd say and if he hasn't woken up by then then we'll wake him. He shouldn't take that medicine on an empty stomach either so..."

At least, Kaimu figured he didn't need to...It was usually bad to take medicine without food or water in you, he assumed the same for this case.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 am

Mia let out a relieved sigh, at least Kaimu was here to help her. She had really no idea what to do other than what she had seen in movies and shows and read...

When she was sick she took care of herself as best she could so she didn't get too bad... It hadn't been long, but she reached out and touched the towel softly. Checking its warmth, she decided to replace it and pulled it off to resoak the thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 am

Eventually, Masaru stirred more and attempted to turn over on his stomach and bury his face the moment he'd even attempted to crack his eye open. He felt sluggish, and horrible...it was too bright, he wanted more sleep.

Kaimu rose a brow as he caught notice of the other male stirring. It seemed like he was waking up, sort of anyway...from the looks of things he was attempting to just stay asleep.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am

Mia was sitting on the bed, having pulled one of her handhelds out of the cloak and was playing it quietly. Masaru's stirring though sent her into action. As he moved on the bed to his stomach, she set the game down and spoke softly. "Masaru? Are you waking up? You need to get fluids in you, so please wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:18 am

"Mmnn..." He didn't want to wake up though, he felt gross and terrible; if he slept he didn't have to feel like that. Sleep was better than waking up...

He might be stubborn about this...from what Kaimu could tell, but upon just waking up he must feel like crap...So it was a bit understandable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 am

"You can go back to sleep in a few minutes, I just need you to get some water in you and maybe a bit of soup." Mia did not let Masaru go back to sleep, leaning down and moving the towel so she could put it back in its basin.

He needed some things in him so he could get the medicine, the fever could come back! It needed to be kept down...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 am

With another muffled groan into the pillow, Masaru finally turned his eye to peek over at Mia. He was exhausted and wanted sleep...he just wanted to sleep for hours...

Wait...

"What about work...?" If he were more...lucid than he might be questioning where he even was, and how he'd gotten here...considering he'd passed out in the districts...but, he was clearly still out of it.

Kaimu had remained silent, mostly due to the fact that if Masaru realized he was here that may cause for some nervousness...so he continued to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

"Work right now for you is resting and getting some nourishment in you." Mia spoke the law of the land, in a calm but rather determined tone. Moving to grab another pillow, she leaned over top of Masa and then motioned him to roll over.

"Lay on your back, Masa. I need you to sit up for just a bit so you can get something in you. Work is being handled by Lakshmi, she's got it all taken care of."

Mia hoped so, lying straight to Masaru's face as she lacked the knowledge of what was going on entirely. If she could get him to sit up a bit, with her help, she'd stick the pillow behind him and get something in him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:47 am

"..." Masaru still held the expression of definitely not wanting to get up, but after a few moments he turned over, shutting his eyes again considering they weren't entirely adjusted. He gave a noise of discomfort at that.

He did as asked, sitting up slightly with his eyes shut...whatever rest he could have right now he would take, and eyes shut at least gave him some comfort...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am

Mia moved the pillows around, sliding another behind Masaru as he sat up and listened. He was obviously in pain and not feeling well, she felt for the poor man. "There you can settle back against it now... Here, I'll grab the water. You need to drink a bit. Do you think you can eat a bit of soup too?"

Her voice was soft as she grabbed the glass of water with a straw in it. It was still very cool, though the ice in it had melted. Holding the glass, she moved the straw up to his mouth for him. He seemed weak and she gave him a soft smile even with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 am

"Mhmm..." Masaru gave a small nod as Mia asked about soup; it seemed like it would be nice, though he wasn't particularly hungry. She wanted him to eat though, so apparently he needed food. Feeling the straw, he drank some of the water from the glass.

Thirst was something he hadn't particularly felt before either, but feeling the water make it's way down his throat was more than a little refreshing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Mia sighed, a bit relieved Masaru was being so pliable. He drank the water willingly, so she felt a lot better. Dehydration was a really bad thing for him to face... Once he had drank enough, she pulled the glass away and set it down. The soup was still very warm, so she was careful as she picked the ceramic bowl up. Taking the lid off, she picked up a spoon as well and moved the bowl to her lap.

Kaimu was forgotten utterly as Mia attempted to care for Masaru. She lifted the spoon to his mouth after blowing on it. "Open up Masa, I hope it tastes fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next