(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Masaru accepted the soup, opening his mouth obediently as Mia asked him to. If he were more awake, and feeling less awful than this was something he'd probably feel flustered or embarrassed over; right now though, this was not the case.

Eventually he finally felt...slightly awake enough to open his eyes, he glanced over to the side, seeing Mia with the soup she was feeding him, and attempted to offer her a small smile. As his eyes moved back to the spoon though, they caught a flash of auburn, and on instinct he froze. "..."

Kaimu glanced back blinking before turning his head away again, "Relax...I'm not gonna do anything."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Masa was being so good, he must be really sick if he wasn't getting flustered. Mia was too worried to, but she was sure to be blushing later... When he finally opened his eyes, she greeted him with a smile in return. He tried to smile... this was good...

"He's the one who found you. Don't worry, Papa really won't I promise." Mia continued to feed Masaru the soup, carefully making sure she didn't spill it as well as make sure it wouldn't be too hot. She saw him freeze and gave a soft smile, unable to reach up and soothe him just yet due to making sure the bowl didn't tip over.

"After this you can take the medicine and get some sleep. Just let me know when you've had enough and if there is anything else you need."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 pm

"A...ah..." Masaru calmed himself, relaxing when he realized there was nothing to worry about, feeling he could trust their words on this.

So as soon as he ate he could get more rest...wait...

His eyes shifted over to Mia as she mentioned a dreaded word. That...

That word was like an off switch, and immediately he buried back under the covers, even going as far as to pull them over his head as he turn his back to the two. "No."

Sleep. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Masaru relaxed so Mia had to turn and give Kaimu a pleased and thankful smile. It seemed like both of their words had helped! The soup was almost gone so she was going to have him finish the bowl and then... Masa then dove under the covers! His head was covered! Mia stared in disbelief. What came over...

Nozomi's words, Masa being childish over medicine...

Setting the bowl and the spoon aside, she scooted over and pulled on the blanket. "Yes! You need to take them, they'll help you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 pm

That...What adult reacted like that to medicine!?

Kaimu blinked, a bit of disbelief in his own as Mia began tugging on the covers; Masaru was holding them tight though, even sick he was using what strength he had to keep on hiding.

"Don't care." Masaru replied; he'd just get better naturally! He didn't need to take any medicine for it! It was just a fever, he'd recover naturally with rest and time!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Masaru...Masaru was... Mia just could not believe this! Why was he acting like this!? Mia spluttered and stumbled over her words for a few moments in shock at his reply. Don't care?! She cared!

"...Papa, you get the medicine ready." Mia's cheeks puffed up at those words. Masaru was sick and wasting his energy on a blanket tug of war would be bad for him! She could count on her assistant though!

Sliding off of the blanket, she was glad her hair was up utterly today. With a quick movement, she lifted the other side of the blanket and sheets and crawled under it. She was going to make sure he took this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 pm

"'Kaaay~" Kaimu replied, finally moving from his spot to go and ready the medicine as Mia attempted to deal with the covers Masaru was hiding behind.

As soon as Masaru felt Mia slide under the covers, he turned, moving to his stomach and burying his face in the bedding as his body locked in that position. He was not taking any medicine! "I'll recover naturally." His response was muffled, but he was not budging on this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:54 pm

"Lakshmi said to make sure you take it. If she said so you need to listen to the doctor." Masaru rolled over before she could do anything... At least they'd be able to get the blanket off of him now.

Mia sat up and yanked the blanket off of the bed. Kaimu was handling medicine, so she trusted it to be ready when they had an opening.

"Masa you roll over right this instant!" In her best authoritative voice, Mia made sure the blanket was out of reach for now. "You are going to make the fever worse and then you'll need more!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 pm

"Nuh-uh." Masaru shook his head into the bedding, his hands clamped down in an iron grip on it. He would not! He didn't like medicine! It was bitter, and disgusting!

He didn't need to take it to get better, it was pointless! He would recover naturally and that would be that! The fever would go away with rest and time!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am

"Masaaaa..." Mia's voice was one of warning, he had best obey this! She growled and crawled up to near his head. Slipping her arms under him, she didn't care if he was holding onto the pillow and sheets, she was going to flip him over and sit on him! If they could hold him down someone could get him to open his mouth...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:08 am

"No." He would not budge on this! He kept his body locked and difficult to move; he did not need any medicine! Mia's tone was that of a warning, but he was not budging! He could apologize later, he did not need any medicine!

Kaimu had the medicine prepared, though this didn't look like it'd be easy...At this point it just looked like they would need to fight him on this, hold him down somehow and force it...he couldn't see Masaru taking it willingly...not with the way he was acting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:11 am

Mia let out a few grunts as she attempted to flip Masaru over. He wasn't a large man but he was being dead weight right now!

"Masa turn over right now! Or I swear I'll...find someone else to bankai train with for a whole month!" Aaah what could she used to threaten to get him to flip over?! Mia had nothing so she just threw something out there. Looking to Kaimu, she gave him a helpless look. What did they do?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 am

"..Gh...That's not fair!" Masaru retorted, that...that was something important! Bankai training...He just didn't want to take any medicine! It wasn't a fair comparison at all!

At Mia's look, Kaimu let out a breath, and directed his eyes towards the noble in hopes Mia would catch his signal. They'd need to force this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 am

"It is too! Someone else will see my bankai and help me then!" While she was distracting Masaru, Mia gave and tiny nod to Kaimu. Force it was... Giving it her all, her arms lifted and moved to flip Masaru over. As soon as he was on his back, the woman hopped onto his lap and held him down with her weight. Maybe if he was feeling better he'd be fine pulling or pushing her off. She doubted he could in this state though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am

"Medicine is small in comparison, it's an unbalanced threat!"

Before he could say anymore, a yelp escaped him as Mia used all of her strength to flip him, and Kaimu had moved in to help as well in case he struggled. Once Mia had him pinned he backed off to ready the medicine.

Masaru's arms had come up to block his face. This...this wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:24 am

"It is not! This medicine is important to me that you take it! I want you feeling better and getting better faster and the medicine will help, otherwise you might be sick for a while! What if your fever gets too high? You could get worse!" Mia grumbled, knowing strength wise she couldn't pull his arms from his face. "Papa, give me the meds, you pull his arms away and we'll get his mouth open."

"Don't make us force it down your throat Masaru!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:34 am

A muffled groan made it's way to Masaru's throat, not daring to open his mouth when he was flipped upward. This wasn't fair! This wasn't fair at all!

Kaimu handed Mia the medicine as she'd asked him before turning to Masaru, seeing if he'd give up after hearing Mia's plan...it didn't look like it, he was still in stubborn-child mode at the moment.

Well...He'd been warned.

That thought in mind, Kaimu took Masaru's arms and pulled, his strength being enough to pry his arms from his face with some difficulty. Jeez, he really didn't want to take it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:49 am

Masaru was still being such a silly child! What was wrong with taking meds!? The fever must be incredibly bad!

Luckily Kaimu was here to help, otherwise Mia would be at a loss.

"Masaru! Open your mouth. Pleeease? Once you take it I can get off of you and you can sleep." Mia tried pleading now. She had the cup of medicine, he could wash it down with water... Kaimu was holding his arms so they had to hurry... Any sign of Masaru opening his mouth would mean Mia would jump at the chance. If she stuck her finger in it he couldn't close it once she did...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:12 am

He didn't want to open his mouth! He just wanted to forget about this stupid medicine and rest again! He didn't need it! This was unfair! How could she threaten that over stupid medicine!?

Kaimu tried to find an opening as Masaru groaned again and upon noticing a small opening at the edge of his mouth he quickly tried to signal Mia with his eyes. He was too preoccupied with holding his arms to force his mouth open.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:19 am

Mia was paying attention to Masaru's mouth, all her focus there. As the edge of his mouth opened just a bit, she stuck her finger in and between his teeth so he couldn't close it without hurting her. With a triumphant laugh, she moved to put the medicine in his mouth, leaning and being careful not to spill. She expected Masaru to freak out and move a bunch, but if he did he might accidentally hurt her.. She trusted in his wish to keep her safe to stop him from doing too much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 am

An expression of absolute horror crossed Masaru's face as he was prevented from keeping his mouth shut. That...No. No, no, no, no, no! He didn't want this! Why!?

If he moved he'd end up hurting Mia, he couldn't struggle!? He was at such an unfair disadvantage...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:38 am

Mia poured the medicine into Masaru's mouth, making sure it all went in as her finger pulled out. "Swallow! I mean it!"

Her hand went to his cheek, preventing him from turning his head and spitting it out. She had a feeling he might try that... "Papa, get the glass of water please so he can wash the taste away please."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:46 am

An obvious noise of sheer disgust escaped him as the medicine went down his throat, and as Kaimu let go of his arms they returned to cover his face as he tensed up. It tasted horrible! He hated this! He absolutely hated this!

He didn't care if he looked foolish, this tasted disgusting!

Kaimu took the glass of water from the bedside table, handing it off to Mia while Masaru went through his episode.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 am

Masaru was having a minor fit and Mia sighed, eyes glancing over to Kaimu as he held out the glass. She gave him a weak but thankful smile, relieved for his help in this.

"Masa, here wash it down with water. Come on, you can do it." Mia coaxed gently, leaning forward again and holding the glass carefully. She did not get off of him yet, wanting him to drink the water first.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 am

Masaru drank the water, wanting to get rid of this damn taste as quickly as possible. Why'd he have to take it? It was disgusting and bitter, he had just wanted to get better naturally! Sure, it might have taken longer but he could have persevered!

Anything...except...this stupid medicine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next