(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:20 am

"I treat it with the utmost seriousness! You are against my soothing chest, are you not?" Lakshmi's voice turned just a twinge haughty, her head lifting as she turned her nose up at him.

"I am giving you proper treatment for the wounds received. I thought you might be more appreciative... If not I can always move away..." Letting her arms slip away just a bit, Lakshmi allowed a soft pout to enter her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:23 am

Just as he felt Lakshmi's arms slip some his arms moved to wrap around her, his head turning to face her, or well, it was in her chest so he wasn't exactly facing her. His hold was secure around her as he held her in place.

"No moving..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:27 am

"Eeeh but why not? I am not getting any love or appreciation for my hard work right now... I do not see why I should have to stay with such a surly patient..." Lakshmi sighed softly, letting her arms fall dramatically to her sides. Kaimu was firmly buried in her chest and holding her in place...so he couldn't see her smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:32 am

Another whine escaped him, a bit drawn out as Lakshmi questioned him and sighed, though his hold on her did not loosen in the least. "Lak-taaaan..."

More whining...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:45 am

"All he does is whine into my magnificent breasts. That is all. I am left bereft and morose and other descriptive words meaning sad and lonely." Lakshmi leaned back against the chair fully, letting her head loll against the high back. She let herself get as limp as she dared without allowing herself to fall off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 am

"Lak-taaaaan..."

Kaimu's body only followed hers as she leaned back against her chair before she went limp, causing him to whine further.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:55 am

"With no happy to sustain me, I melt away..." Making a dramatic death sound, Lakshmi let herself go entirely limp. Kaimu would catch her if she fell, she trusted his instincts and reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:59 am

"Lak-taaan!" She went limp further, and obviously he caught her; "No going that limp!"

He gave more whining as he situated her and himself safely so there would be absolutely no falling before looking her in the face with a puffed cheek. Going limp like that wasn't good!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 am

Lakshmi could see his face now and bent down with a happy laugh. She kissed his puffed up cheek and spoke with no regret and more than a little innocently. "But I knew you'd catch me. You will always keep me safe."

She meant every bit of those words and smiled warmly at Kaimu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm

"I will, but..." Even if she just slipped out of the seat, and even if he always caught her...just falling like that! If she kept doing that he'd die by heart attack...

His cheek deflated after a moment, a breath escaping him as he did so before he leaned down and pressed his lips against Lakshmi's for a short moment before pulling away with a small smile.

She'd kissed him on the cheek, but he felt that this was better.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:53 am

"You will but...? What is the conditions set to my rescue?" Lakshmi blinked for a moment before raising one eyebrow almost in disbelief. She almost asked more, but the deflated cheek and kiss distracted her sufficiently.

Smiling in return, she moved to nuzzle her nose against his before kissing him again. Her hands came up to his neck this time, her limpness fading as she held Kaimu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:18 pm

"Conditions? If Lak-tan's in need of help I'll always come running~" Kaimu answered, once he'd pulled away from the kiss slightly, their foreheads touching as he spoke.

He was returning to his old self, bit by bit, having been fully distracted with recent events.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:29 am

"But you said but earlier, I assumed you had more to say?" Lakshmi let out a short giggle, turning her eyes to the side to hide the small flush that appeared on her cheeks. Their foreheads touching made her too happy to turn, so it was the best she could do... He would come running? Who...said such things...

It made her heart beat too strong to hear words like that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:43 am

"The 'but' was me stopping myself from saying I'd likely get a heart attack, even if that's a risk though I'm willing to take it~"

If she ever needed him he'd be there to help her, as he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:59 am

"Heart attacks are dangerous! I should be very careful then... You may be fine risking it, but I am not fine risking you." Lakshmi smiled, trying to hold in her laughter as Kaimu said that. She shifted her head slightly as her eyes found his again, kissing him for a moment before speaking. "Though... heart attack just from me going limp though? I think your heart needs a little more practice then."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:12 am

"Then I'll trust Lakshmi to not give me heart attacks then~" He chuckled before Lakshmi had leaned in to kiss him, to which he responded to before she pulled away and spoke. "Ehh, I worry sometimes so my heart can't help but get weak then."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:33 am

"Eeeh? I want to give you tiny ones... Little ones to build up your hearts strength." Lakshmi frowned, pouting just a bit in her tone. Her hands tugged his hair lightly and playfully, even as she looked to the side.

"As long as you do not make yourself sick with your worry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:39 am

"Alright, alright." Kaimu chuckled as Lakshmi moved to playfully tug at his hair, "Tiny ones, I'll trust you to not give me big ones then."

His laughter trailed off after a moment before he smiled softly at her; "I promise, I'll try as hard as I can to not worry myself sick."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:50 am

"You have to promise too. I do not wish to have heart palpitations over things! Giving me a heart attack is absolutely forbidden, you must keep yourself safe." Giving an imperious tone she picked up from Yuzuki and her family, the Captain smiled softly to show that she was really worried about things like that.

"I promise then to not worry myself sick either... We should go get Nozomi up soon, she has been sleeping for a while... say we spoil her and let her have ice cream for breakfast too?" Switching topics mid speaking, Lakshmi's smile turned warm as she pushed them away from heavy topics.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 am

"Promise!" Kaimu grinned, though he meant his word; he wouldn't give Lakshmi any unnecessary heart attacks, and he would keep himself safe as promised as well.

He was glad he had Lakshmi's word as well, they wouldn't worry each other sick then...

"I think that'll be fine." He laughed; spoiling Nozomi seemed fine by him, it wasn't like it was anything big, just a little ice cream for breakfast~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 am

"Good! I will hold you to it then~" Lakshmi laughed softly, petting Kaimu's hair a bit before reaching over and grabbing his tie. Running her fingers through his hair, she fixed it and put it back up for him with a small smile before patting his head.

"All set now. We can feed that little girl of yours ice cream and annoy her big brother~" Laughing, she moved to get out of the man's arms and leave the kitchen. Her back would probably hurt from this odd position...

"I do have work later, but I think Mara will be fine watching over Nozomi if you do not wish to stay. I could get you out of work... But not myself. I need to head into the clinics and check on them on my next few days off... I might end up putting them in a row and just staying out there to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Lakshmi earned more laughs from him after she'd fixed his hair; with a nod, Kaimu released her from his hold so she could stand. He moved to stand soon after to follow her, though at her question he looked a bit torn.

Well...He felt it would be best for his sanity to not be here with only Nozomi, Shirakawa, and Mia...especially if the two latter ones woke up and...

Quickly, he shook his head of the thoughts.

Staying though...he would be entertaining Nozomi...

"I'm not sure about staying or going in with you on work today, but...I would like to go with you to the clinics." That he knew of, if she were going to be gone for a bit so she could check on them, he'd rather go with her.

The choice for today though...he wasn't sure what would be best...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 am

"I was hoping you would go with me, I'll set the plans then." Lakshmi smiled at the indecisive man and shook her head just a tiny amount. If they woke up and Masaru was feeling better... She would have to make sure the bedding in the guest room was really washed well.

That still left Kaimu with a bit of a quandary... Thinking it over for a brief second she smiled more as the solution came to her. "How about this? I do not think Nozomi is allowed out much without supervision. How about you take her around and have a day out together?"

She was already moving to exit the kitchen, intending to go upstairs and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:22 am

"Alright then!" Kaimu gave a small nod, glad she'd wanted him to go with her then. It would be much nicer that way with the both of them.

He seemed to brighten at Lakshmi's idea of what to do for the day after she'd suggested it, that seemed perfect! He could still stick around with Nozomi and he wouldn't have to be around here in case they woke up!

"That sounds perfect, Lak-tan!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:27 am

"I am glad you like my genius. You two have fun today." Lakshmi laughed softly as she led Kaimu upstairs, smiling at his rather overt enthusiasm. Such an adorable man... How sweet...

She had work so she was sad she would miss it, but well if Kaimu and Nozomi enjoyed themselves...and even if Masaru and Mia did as much as she did not want that thought invading...

Then she was pleased with things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next