(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Pure-Hearted Skirt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Pure-Hearted Skirt Empty
PostSubject: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Standing outside of the arcade, Miyako sighed and looked at the doors. Every little bit others about her age would enter or leave. She was contemplating attempting to waste a few hours inside playing those games, though she was miserably bad at all but the dancing one... Even that one she was only decent.

Still, it was air conditioned and the day was warm. She adored her school coat too much to take it off and it had pockets! Today she had a small bag with her sketchpad and other drawing supplies but... Okay the coat was fashionable with her skirt and socks! Moving to the door, she gulped and reached for the handle. Maybe...just maybe today she wouldn't fail...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:36 pm

At the same time she reached for the handle, another young man also reached for it. "Oh! Umm, excuse me!" He spoke quickly and bowing just as fast. He was white-haired and had kinda fair skin, as well as red eyes and red tattoos under his eyes. "Were you going in here..? Here, let me get the door for you."

Shinya stepped ahead, opening the door and holding it open for the unknown girl. She was cute, but Shinya didn't let those thoughts dwell in his head as he smiled at her. Maybe this chance meeting was what he needed to make more friends!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 pm

"Oh no I am sorry!" Miyako also bowed, her eyes taking in the other person who had reached for the handle in that moment. She rose up just in time to see him grab the door and hold it open, smiling as she shook her head and waved her hands.

"N-No! You didn't need to. Thank you though!" She had a big grin on her face, her day decided now that she had someone holding the door open... She couldn't just LEAVE now! Walking inside, she turned back to smile once more before noticing the exotic looks of the young man.

"Oh WOW! Those are so cool, is your hair natural? How did you get such cool red eyes? Is it a cosplay of some sort?" Standing there, she took in the appearance with an eye for detail. He'd have to be drawn later! Her fingers itched to do so right now...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:22 pm

"Hmm? Oh, this is natural.. same with my eyes." Shinya replied as he scratched his head. He never thought that his hair was cool or anything.. just a minor nuisance. Same with his eyes as he always got strange looks unless he was with Saraiyu. But hearing someone say his hair and eyes were cool made him smile a bit bashfully. "But thanks anyway.."

After an awkward pause, Shinya scratched the back of his head with one hand and offered her his other hand. "Oh, umm my name's Shinya, what's yours?" He asks, staring at her with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm

"Oooh wow." Miyako's green eyes shown with quite a bit of interest. Natural hair like that and eyes? It was really rude though to react like this. Tinting red, she bowed again. "Sorry Sorry! This was really rude..."

She straightened in time to see his bashful smile and hear his thanks, a small giggle sounding on her end before she replied. "Welcome. I'm Miyako Inoue!"

Taking his hand, she shook it gently before returning his smile with a matching one in brightness. Glancing at where they were standing though, she had to cover her mouth as she eeped. "Aaah we should get out of the way. We are blocking the entrance. Sorry sorry again! I kind of ambushed you."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am

"..Oh! O-oh, sorry!" Shinya suddenly exclaimed as he looked behind him at the annoyed teens who were waiting for them to move. He quickly moved out the way and blushed at his rudeness. Listening to Miyako say sorry, he shook his head. "No, no, it's alright! I just should've moved to the side earlier."

"So.. wanna play games together..?" Shinya asked hopefully. This really reminded him of how he met Mia in a way. He's kept in contact with her, though they haven't played together as much as he'd have liked to. "I-I mean, it's okay if you don't wanna.." He added quickly, blushing a little.

Oh man, I'm looking totally stupid right now, I know it! Shinya thought to himself as he mentally kicked himself for being bashful around a pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 am

"No its really fine!" Miyako grinned sheepishly as she followed him away from the door, wondering when the apologies and all right would end. At this rate they would spend a while stuck doing this. But he was nice and cool looking!

A nice request! Nodding enthusiastically, she reached up after and bopped herself on the head, her tongue sticking out for a moment. "Sure! Just... be warned I am really really bad at most games so... Please don't get upset if I just really suck okay?"

A friend to play with? Thats waaay more fun, most of her school friends didn't play with her anymore. She didn't seem to notice his bashfulness, she was way too happy to have a companion.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Shinya was happy that she was willing to play with him. Now he doesn't have to worry about playing alone again! At her mention that she sucks at games, Shinya merely shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm not the best at them either." He explains with a smile as he glanced about the arcade. "I'm only decent at best. My C-err sister is better at it than I am."

"So what do you want to play first? My treat!" Shinya offers with a grin. Hopefully this was a girl that didn't mind being treated to such things.

Lucky for Shinya, he was starting to get a handle on thinking with the right head. Since previously he's gotten himself in all sorts of trouble doing things the other way. As a matter of fact, he had to avoid certain arcades since guys were looking for him there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:02 pm

"Then we can be bad or half decent together! I did warn you though... Ehehehe. Its a good thing your sister isn't here then." A happy laugh escaped her, MIyako was really pleased now. Maybe Shinya was being modest! She hoped so, but she also hoped he wasn't amazing... Cause he might feel obliged to hold back for her.

"Uuuh... I'm not really bad at the shooting ones?" She was still awful, but at least she could hit SOME things. Unlike racing where she just ended up blowing the races... Taking his hand, she laughed more and pulled Shinya over to one of those shooting ones with a smile. "Then I get to treat you on the next game. It's only fair. We can keep switching like that okay?"

She set her bag down in front of her feet and gestured for Shinya to insert the coins. If he insisted on treating her the whole time, who was she to refuse a cute boy though~
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Shinya nodded as Miyako pulled him over to the shooting games and smiled. These games he wasn't that great at; he was good enough to keep up with the Corona but even that was more a testament to her skill than his. "Alright! Let's do this!" Shinya says as he inserts the coins into the machine and grabs one of the guns. "Let's see how well we can do!"

When the game began, it was already off to a bad start for Shinya as he's more used to a precise weapon such as his falchion and finds guns rather impractical really. Did humans really use such weapons? They were weird! Regardless, the only thing that saved Shinya for the most part was his absurd reaction time, but even that got him killed every so often for jumping the gun. He laughed with each death he had, shaking his head. No matter what, he was having fun!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Taking the other gun, Miyako grinned and nodded. "Here's hoping we don't fail!"

They could do this! With her new buddy, she could defeat any obstacles. Or well no. No they couldn't. Miyako missed more than she hit even with her one eye closed, her careful aiming missing its mark more often than not. She really was bad at these but she laughed a lot even when she failed, laughing as Shinya died accidentally a few times too. All smiles, she was definitely enjoying this! It was way more fun with a friend than alone. Making a few special notions in her memories she would draw later, Miyako turned to Shinya as they finally lost their last life.

INSERT COINS to continue played on the screen as she grinned. "We did reaaaally bad but it was so much fun! Thank you Shin! Wanna try again? There's other games if you are better, you might be able to carry my weight on things if you can."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 pm

"Sure, let's try again! I'm sure we can't possibly be any worse than we are!" Shinya says with a grin. "Let's see how many coins it takes for us to beat the game. Since then we can at least feel good that we won."

With that said, Shinya plopped in another set of coins for the both of them. It's a good thing he visited that ayeteeiem thingy before coming here as he had the feeling that this'll be expensive! He didn't mind it one bit though as playing with Miyako was just as fun as playing with Mia was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:34 pm

"Yep, at rock bottom you can only go up!" Her cheerful tone was quite in tune with her words, believing it utterly. "All righty, we'll get this thing beat. With enough practice..."

She was totally up for spending a ton of time trying to beat this game, she rarely got to play it so it was still very fun for her. Laughing as she picked up her gun again, this time she was more prepared for the first few levels! Hitting a few more of the surprising things that had killed her before, she was definitely doing much better this time!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Focusing on keeping the two of them alive instead of winning seemed to work better for Shinya. He grinned at Miyako's ability to learn from what killed her previously and laughed when he died because he was paying attention to what she was doing instead of his side of the screen. But for better or worse, the two of them were making slow but steady progress in the game. And a hour later, the two of them were watching the credits roll.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Shinya didn't think that this game would be THIS hard without Sarai's expert skills. "Whew! I never realized how hard this game got near the end! That final boss was a killer!" Shinya exclaims, shaking his head in disbelief. "My sister made it look so easy!"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Miyako felt almost like she had run a mile at top speed. She was exhausted but they had succeeded despite many many setbacks! It was a thing to be excited for, really excited for so she gave a little hop before turning to Shinya and nodding. "Wooow! She must be really good then. Thank you for all the help, I've never beaten it before in my life! Aaaah almost makes me want to celebrate with ice cream later."

Pulling out a handkerchief, she reached up and patted Shinya's cheek with it. "Hah, you look worn out. We should play a game thats more relaxing now. Maybe a racing one since it sits down?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:26 pm

"Haha.. do I look that exhausted?" Shinya laughs lightly as she pats his cheek with the handkerchief. "But alright, racing games I am good at.. or at least I think I am!"

As they made their way over to the racing games, Shinya chuckled lightly. "My sister likes to just cause mayhem when she plays by crashing into other cars." He says with a smile. "I guess everyone plays differently, huh?"

Once they chose their game, Shinya paid for both of their games, then hopped into the driver seat of his booth. "Ready?" He asks as he chooses his vehicle, as well as a easy track for them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:33 pm

"Just a little, I bet I look worse!" She liked those cool tattoos on his face and admired them secretly as she tucked the handkerchief away.

"That sounds like the best way to play them. I end up accidentally doing that a lot..." Miyako sounded just a twinge guilty, at least someone intentionally did it... That meant they could play better if they wanted. "Yeah! I guess they do then."

Hopping into the seat, she scooted close to the wheel and nodded as she chose a car. Her green eyes were focused on the screen, though she glanced over and gave Shinya a happy smile before the okay. "Ready! Lets go!"

Miyako, for all her warnings, did better than she expected! She only crashed and took out others like five times! Coming in second to dead last in the final lap, a happy accident moved her up a few places which was a new personal best!

"New record for me~ Good thing that AI just took out those three ahead of me!" Laughing, she scooted back in her seat as she waited to see where Shinya placed. Today was pretty fun for sure, she wasn't used to enjoying herself this much in arcades.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Shinya, for his part, actually did well until an accident took him from second place to fourth. He didn't mind really as it was a fun race. It was always better when you're having fun and not playing competitively.. it was something lost on some of the arcade goers that Shinya noticed. Some are so wrapped up in winning that they forget to have fun. It was sad in his eyes to see such a thing. "Whew! Fourth place! Not too badly I'd say!" Shinya replies, looking over at Miyako with a lopsided grin.

The white-haired arrancar was having more fun than he's had in a while. And it was just silly fun while not caring about who beat who or who won what. "I'm having a great time with you, Miyako.." He says softly, smiling at her happily. "SO! What do you say? We try again?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 pm

"Definitely really good Shinya." Miyako was pleased at how high he had placed, returning that sweet lopsided grin with more of her ecstatic ones. She was a happy to please person and being with someone else who smiled a lot as well was nice for once. Besides he enjoyed playing and not being the greatest as much as she did! It was nicer, much more relaxed and she was enjoying the atmosphere.

"Mm, but I finally beat my personal best in this... I could try again and see if I place as high as 15th again!" Leaning forward before he could put the tokens in, Miyako slid the required amount into both machines as she decided to go one more time. Winking over at the young man, she stifled a giggle. "Now we both have to try again. I'm having a lot of fun too, after this would you want to try more games? I kind of want to get some ice cream here soon though... If you wanted to come with me you can!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:48 pm

At Miyako's words, Shinya's cheeks flushed pink briefly as he considered it. He didn't know what ice cream was, but if she wanted it he would try it out. But first! A race! This race was going better than the others, but Shinya was a bit distracted this time. He was remembering the fun he had with Mia and how he felt about her. Sure, he never told her because he thought that a girl like that'd be taken already.

But what of Miyako? Surely she's single? Though, knowing his luck.. she'd be taken too! But still, having friends was a privilege that he was still getting used to.. and moving on beyond that would be tricky. Blinking, Shinya realized he had been spacing out and crashing into all sorts of things and vehicles. Regaining his racing spirit, he played on but this time only placed 9th. "Whoa, 9th.. I was kinda spacing out and forgot where I was for a bit there." Shinya sheepishly admitted, scratching his cheek. "How about we go get that.. ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:51 am

(OOC: I CAN"T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY WITH YOUR POST I JUST AM LAUGHING TOO HARD GODDAMN IT FEATURE LENGTH MY ASS >_>)

Miyako was failing miserably this time around, dead last again... Until a miraculous wipe out by Shinya. Taking so many out as he drove erratically, Miyako who was so far behind that Shinya never hit her, ended up getting up far enough ahead of some of the cars. They never recovered their groove apparently because she ended up in tenth this time, right behind Shinya.

About to smile and thank him for his help, she stopped and covered her mouth as his sheepish admittance threw her thanks into the air. She had to hold back laughter, her body moving back against the seat. "I-I thought you did that on purpose to help me! It's okay, I got tenth because of that. Thank you. Another new record, you must be my arcade goodluck charm!"

The agreement for ice cream had her flying from her seat though, picking up her bag and pulling it over her shoulder as she nodded. "Lets go then, Shinya."

She smiled happily, excited for ice cream. Yes...food...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:41 am

Shinya blinked at Miyako's comment then blushed a little. Now he felt a bit silly, but in a good way he supposed. Rising from his seat, Shinya follows Miyako out of the arcade and down the street. "So uh.. where do you buy your ice cream from?" Shinya says, phrasing his question in a way that won't give away his ignorance on the subject. Of course, he didn't realize that was yet to come. Still, Shinya was always happy to spend time with his friends no matter what they wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:27 pm

"Mmm, there's all sorts of places I get it from. The nearest is from a chain nearby, its pretty good even if it is fast food!" He seemed to be new so Miyako didn't mind telling him, in fact she was happy to! Share all the food secrets as she led him along.

"Its not too far, which is nice since it means I can run down for snacks if I want to spend the day in the arcade!" Or more like an hour and then just run day and spend the rest of the day in the ice cream chain. Food was more important than games...when she was alone at least. Still her smile never faded and she walked along with a happy demeanor as she took him along with her.

Pointing after a minute, she motioned for him to see. "See? Right there, I promised it wasn't far."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Peering in the direction she was pointing, Shinya came to see a large sign displaying: MILKY KING! He blinked and read the name again, making sure he got the name right. It certainly didn't SOUND right.. in fact, it sounded like something out of a hentai he watched! But, that's modern day Japanese people for you, they don't bat an eyelash at such things apparently.

"Milky King.." Shinya repeated as Miyako pulled him along to get inside the fast food joint. It certainly was doing enough business, that's for certain! Shinya stared at the menus wide-eyed for like a minute before his brain began processing the information. "Wooow.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:10 pm

"Yep! They are english words, but it is an american chain..." Miyako accepted his surprise and awe with a pleased little grin. Must be from the country! She'd seen a few of those before, people who lived so far out they barely knew what city life had to offer! Awed at all the little things she just did everyday.

"Do you have any idea what you want? I'm gonna get a few things, so you can just try those first if you'd like." Yes, a few things. A sundae, a bananasplit, a frosty freeze, and maybe...maybe one of those ice cream bars. She didn't want to fill up too much, gotta save room for dinner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pure-Hearted Skirt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: