(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Pure-Hearted Skirt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Y-Yeah... That... was painful... Miyako felt immensely bad... How... Was she supposed to deal with this?! Her hand reached out, an apologetic smile on her lips as she gave a small nod. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't even...realize till... right now... how... I-I'll try to! Thank you... U-Um don't worry! I'll be happy even if... I mean I don't have to have him to be happy so don't worry!"

He was really upset and she let her hand fall, reaching up with her other one to grip her arm and hold it back while her smile was strained now though she kept it up. He was really hurt... Dinner was a good thought and her smile turned real again. "As friends!"

But before he could potentially hear her words he ran off with shocking speed that was almost unnatural. Miyako was left standing there, waving and staring at the obvious lie as her head tilted... Well thinking about it, she'd want to leave after she got shot down... What had she been thinking?! He had been really cute!

Her hands pressed against her cheeks, she shook her head strongly and strode off in the opposite direction of Shinya. He would need space...

She needed space! Stupid stupid Hibiki. She'd go get a blackhole parfait and glare at him for ruining this opportunity.
Back to top Go down

The Pure-Hearted Skirt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: