(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:49 am

"No! I'll be fine alone. Besides, isn't it out of your way to head to the school? Why bother." She was still muttering to him, finally making it down the dreaded stairs. Miyako sighed in utter relief, stopping for a moment to catch her breath. She would do this, she could do this.

"I just wanted to have a nice final year, enjoy it and have fun before I enter the university. I know it means nothing to you... It doesn't matter at all... But it does to me, I want to just...do normal things. Go to karaoke, get asked on dates by cute boys or hang out with my friends after school. Its just...so out of reach now isn't it?" Maybe it wasn't...but it felt like it. With the rumors now... she'd seen whole reputations ruined. No dates, other than from people you don't want bothering you... She moved along at a steady pace, hoping Hibiki would give up and leave her to her miserable mood.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:08 am

Aito stopped at the end of the stairs when Miyako did, resisting the urge to roll his eyes again as she refused help once more.

He remained quiet as she began speaking again, blinking once before he gave a breath.

"Not that I don't care, I just don't understand it..." He replied, glancing off for a bit, "Rumor's just seem like a waste of energy...I was never in an education system like that, so the importance of rumors and people spreading them..."

It all just seemed like a waste of one's time to be so concerned.

Besides, she could always get those dates she wanted outside of her damn school. It wasn't like those rumors would spread world wide, and really...stupid rumors like the ones she was so worried about...people didn't generally care, not outside in the world passed high school anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 am

"They are a waste of energy, but they still effect you whether you want them or not! I don't want to have to deal with that extra awful... I mean they'll all think I have an older boyfriend and I won't even be getting any of the benefits of it!" Miyako's voice rose slightly, moving along again after a moment. She was determined to ignore Hibiki but...something he said bothered her. He'd never been in an education system...

Her temper cooled and she immediately felt regret. Blushing, she smacked her cheeks a few times. "You never had to... deal with that sort of this. Was it cause of that mark? You don't have to say anything... I mean it really isn't my business..."

"And...I'm sorry. I shouldn't take it out on you just 'cause I'm upset with myself... You've really helped me you know? So thank you. I really can make it back alone, so please don't go to more trouble." Her voice was soft, apologetic as she walked along.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 am

Aito wasn't sure what to say really, he didn't get it...it wasn't like everyone would ignore her because of some damn rumor...She seemed to react like this was the end of the world almost...

When she questioned him on his previous words, he shook his head; "No, I didn't, and yeah it was."

He didn't really care about telling her that much. Subjects had been taught what they'd need to blend in with society, if they were to become trackers and such...they needed to know. Idiots would only get themselves killed, and cause trouble...

"...s'fine..." He added at her apology. "It's not like walking you back's a problem...there's still hollows at night, and if you stop to rest there's always that chance."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:51 am

Accepting Hibiki's words with a nod, Miyako didn't press or push more on the subject. So that mark was something bad...she was glad it was gone now. Glad she had helped remove it...

"I'm sorry. You could go to a university probably if you wanted, you seem smart enough." She offered a bit, holding up her finger and turning a bit so she could look back at him.

"It feels like an annoyance you know? Always watching out for the kid... But its not like you can do anything about the hollows. Just hit them with pipes and hope they don't slash you open again? It was really brave. Still stupid! But brave of you." Miyako pointed out helpfully, with a little grin. She was feeling better, having aired that out and was back to her usual cheerful self a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:55 am

Aito shook his head, "Nah...That kind of life just isn't suited for me..."

No way, he was fine where he was now...he just needed to get a job to last him and he'd be set.

"It's fine, and I know how to fight." He added, when Miyako finished speaking, "I'm not used to dealing with hostage situations...It's dead now though, me getting anymore injured than I did are just what-if scenarios. The cut really wasn't that bad..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:02 am

"Why not?" Now that was something she wanted to know. Miyako was curious as to why University or such wasn't for Hibiki. Was it because of his past or he felt that it would be a bad choice? Sharing her dream, she moved to a bench and sat down. She was too tired for the moment to continue on. A small break... "I want to learn all sorts of styles and become a great artist! I want to make paintings that make people happy and have them hang in galleries."

"Still, they are huge scary monsters. It takes a lot of bravery to just go up to it with a pipe and not think of getting killed." She pointed this out, also in that helpful tone with a smile. "I'll try not to get taken again and...molested..."

She shuddered, her hands clasping her bare arms for a moment. "That cut was pretty bad and would have needed stitches I am sure! You really do lie to yourself a lot don't you... And everyone around you too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Why not?

"It's just not for me." Aito replied, "Not good with people..."

Considering her abilities, it was no question on that dream of hers...Artist seemed to fit...

Was he afraid of getting killed? Maybe...He didn't want to die, that much was true, but...He didn't really know how to explain it. He hadn't been all that concerned when he'd struck that hollow...

"..." Stitches would have been fine, he could have handled it...

Lie to himself? He didn't know what she was talking about...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:58 pm

"Mm okay. But there are also online classes... So even if you think you are bad with people, you can do those too if you ever want. Don't get rid of all of your options." Miyako pointed out, staying seated for a bit. She knew it was probably annoying him to have to walk at her pace but she was going to be fine. Just taking it slow would help...

She'd need the energy to climb into her window. "Why did I pick the second story? So much harder to sneak back in from..."

Hibiki had no more comments from her words so she just let him stay silent. He wasn't talkative so she didn't mind chattering to ease the silence. "Do you have any suggestions for climbing trees, mm? You seem in really good shape so."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:19 pm

He just couldn't see himself in that type of lifestyle, online or no...It just seemed weird, for him anyway. He would be fine.

Tips on climbing trees...? "Lowest branch first...?"

He never thought about it when he'd had to climb things, trees included, just...start with the lowest branch and go from there?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:25 pm

"Thank you good sir I never thought of that!" Miyako's sarcasm was happy, just smiling as she held in laughter. It seems Hibiki would be of no use to her in this. Oh well, she'd go carefully and try not to fall.

Standing again, she began her wobbling journey back to the academy with her trusty guide once more. "You know having a secret alternative life is more annoying than it should be. I'm pretty sure you or Muika or Iyuki will show up to whisk me away again and it'll just cause more questions... Real classes start in a couple of weeks too, so I'll be entirely unavailable during the day."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:33 pm

At her friendly sarcasm he averted his eyes; so what...he never thought about it, he just did it! What more to there was climbing trees?

"You won't have to worry...Okura hardly ever gets hurt, and she's pretty much her wife's guard dog. As for more, it's the same; I hardly ever have trouble..."

He had yet to get himself injured aside from that one fluke...and that was only because it was a damn hostage situation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

"...That just makes me really think you are really nice. You know that right? The only time you got hurt was trying to save me. So...you are super nice." Miyako smiled brightly up at Hibiki, reaching up to pat his arm soothingly.

He really didn't seem to accept being nice. Or anything really. A Tsundere through and through.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 pm

"..." He wasn't, she was just seeing things; kindness wasn't a strong trait within him and it was never going to be.

He sure as hell wasn't going to deny her aloud though, instead choosing to keep silent; had he corrected her he could of guessed she'd go off and try to prove it...

Eugh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 pm

"Oh no you aren't ignoring it. Your words and actions are proof! You may not think you are, but you act like someone nice. Walking me home despite my yelling at you..." Miyako lifted a hand and started ticking off the nice actions on her fingers. "Even though you don't care about rumors, you were kind enough to think of a way to avoid having more... and willing to do so. And of course the biggest thing, toss yourself at a monster to save a girl you'd barely met! It was really nice. Not to mention all the small nice things you do. Why do you deny it so much?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:36 pm

"Gh-!" He'd stayed silent just to avoid her going on about what she thinks makes him nice. Yet here was was, trying to list off reasons anyway! What the hell!?

He...Ghah!

"Because I'm not." Aito replied, again denying her claim despite her reasoning.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:39 pm

"Well I gave reasoning and logic behind my assumption." Miyako smiled more, reaching up to tug on Hibiki's hair. He was so much like a little sibling she felt fine doing this for a bit, especially with him grumping like this.

"So...whats your logic as to why you aren't nice? Why aren't you nice?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:48 pm

"Tch..." He had his reasons! Just not any she should hear...

A small, surprised noise escaped him as she reached up to tug his hair, it didn't hurt, he just hadn't expected it.

"..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:54 pm

"Mmmm? You can't think of anything?" Miyako smiled brightly still, laughing just a bit at that surprised noise. "That means I win and you are nice and now you can't ever refute it."

Hibiki seemed so shocked by her words, she couldn't help being happy! Hadn't he had people call him nice before? Oh well, she would make sure to to remind him from now on, it was what friends did.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:03 pm

It wasn't that he couldn't think of anything! He just couldn't say anything! She didn't win, she was wrong on this!

"Gh...g..." Couldn't ever refute it? So she thought anyway.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 pm

"I won against the Tsun!" Miyako gave a little hop with her arms close to her chest, wobbled a bit from too much excitement and energy spent before continuing on. They were almost there, luckily for Hibiki. He could escape this hellish torment of the happy little baby otter's giggles and happiness.

"You should head back now! Its not safe for you either. I can climb the tree, jump into my bedroom and get to bed. No need to worry over me too much." She reached up and tugged the hair again lightly, amused by his previous reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:14 pm

"Tch." She did not win! She'd hadn't won a damn thing!

He tore himself from his frustrated thoughts, glancing around; it looked like they were almost back...or at least nearing her school. His thoughts were confirmed with Miyako's next words.

"Ah..." He'd begun to give a nod, but at the second hair tug one of his usual "tch"'s came out instead.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Miyako burst into more giggles at the Tchs. Hibiki was an uber Tsun. Uber. How could he be so funny and nice and not know it was a mystery. Letting go of his hair, she moved in front of him and turned to face him. Holding out her hands, she motioned him to bend down. "Bend down for a minute, you are too tall. I need to do something. Come on please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Aito stopped in his tracks as Miyako moved to stand in front of him.

She was motioning for him to bend down? What...? Why? She needed to do something?

Instead of silently questioning it further he did as asked, leaning down slightly like she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 pm

As Hibiki bent over, Miyako smiled sweetly. Her hands went to Hibiki's face and gently brushed aside his bangs. Holding them back, she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed his forehead gently. Dropping the bangs, she patted his head in a soothing manner.

"There. Goodnight! Thank you again Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: