(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 am

"...You two think of me as some stupid kid is what I think." Miyako grumbled more, the academy walls coming into sight. It was an emergency for Muika, so she didn't care as she tore through the entrance and gate.

She had held his hand as he dragged her out. She went willingly... After that show she was going to be ruined...utterly ruined. Art may have been important but she did like getting dates that paid for food and things! She wasn't looking but it'd be nice to find a cute boyfriend! Now though?

Uuuugh. "My final year of my youth...all over now..."

She wanted to cry as she headed towards the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 am

"...What would you suggest I do as a punishment for Otouto? He did not get the club name so we had to scour the city for it." Iyuki sighed, kneeling next to the couch and reaching for the towel. He should put pressure on it for her now, that way she could rest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 am

Aito was silent as he and Miyako came closer to the school, heading through the gates and to the dorms while Miyako lamented her social life.

Final year of youth?

--

He...didn't get the name? Damn Aito, she almost wanted to think he'd not gotten it on purpose, but...

Still, he didn't get it and it'd caused Iyuki to have to run around in attempt to find it! Plus she'd had to go through more time in pain...

"Grg...personally I'd punch him..." Well, probably beat him up, but a good punch to the face would be a start...

Even when she got healed though she doubted she'd have the strength to, she was too tired...

Her eyes followed Iyuki as he moved to hold the towel to her, giving her a moment to rest, but she stayed awake regardless...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:06 am

Reaching the dorm, she pointed at Hibiki as if he was a dog. "Stay! Don't move, don't breathe don't talk to anyone! If anyone asks you are a living statue or something!"

Miyako then ran ahead, flying up the stairs to her room. He better not have followed...but it didn't matter if he had. She was so angry and frustrated. Reaching her room, she flew in without knocking, startling her friend who hopped off of her boyfriend's lap. Miyako had barely any time for more than a sorry as she tossed off her boots and threw on her sneakers. Pulling her charm bracelet on, she ran out in a whirlwind of activity and back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:10 am

"I can not do that. Maybe I shall make him hit himself? He has a coat on. I can make it happen." Iyuki nodded thoughtfully, trying to cheer Muika up a bit. His news had annoyed her... He smiled softly and nodded. "Soon, I promise soon. They will hurry, I am sure. Miyako seemed to sense the urgency so Otouto can not be too slow."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 am

W...What the hell was he? A damn dog!?

With a frustrated grumble he stopped, giving his usual "tch" as he stood and waited.

Don't breath? Was she insane? He'd die!

--

Wow...Iyuki would do that? Well, make Aito do it to himself, he was more upset than she'd initially thought then...

Oh well, Aito deserved it...

"Mm...Y-Yeah..." She replied, giving a nod as Iyuki reassured her that they'd be here soon.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:17 am

Miyako burst out of the doors of the dorm, rushing as she waved to Hibiki. "Cooome on! I'm done, I can run fully now."

Her legs bare now, she had sneakers on so she could truly run instead of the somewhat she was before. "You didn't talk to anyone right?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 am

All he could do now was wait impatiently, so that was what Iyuki did. He took deep breaths and waited for their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:26 am

"Gh...I didn't, no one even came by; you're safe." He wanted to roll his eyes, but they needed to get going!

He followed after her as she rushed out of the building; they'd get there and finally they could end this damn night!

--

With her hand that didn't have stray blood on it from when she'd been holding the towel, she reached slightly to where it met Iyuki's hair; he was still worried...though he probably felt a lot better knowing Miyako would be here soon...still though...she wanted to help him with whatever worry he had left.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:30 am

"I'm not safe at all! Uuugh its all ruined... Utterly!" Miyako lamented, rushing along as she lead Hibiki through the streets. "They saw you and you grabbed my hand and pulled me along! Now they'll think... uuuuuugh... The rumors will be all over school."

She kept making disgruntled sounds, annoyed with how things had turned out now. Her school like was ruined... They'd make it to the apartment soon, all this running tiring her out though. Good thing she was in good shape for it, otherwise she might have collapsed by now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:36 am

Iyuki's head tilted, making it easier for Muika to reach it. She seemed to want to, so he had no problems with it. Most of his focus went into holding the towel though. "I'm sorry I'm so weak. I'm sorry... I just...can not stand you being hurt. I can't."

His voice was soft, rather quiet as he admitted that. He did not look at her face while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:43 am

Forget rumors! That shit meant nothing! So what if people gossiped it wasn't like it was true!

Aito didn't respond to it though, keeping his thoughts to himself as they ran towards the apartment, they were close by...

Eventually the building came in sight, and he ran inside, heading up the stairs towards where those two were waiting.

--

At his words she gripped his hair some, not enough to really hurt but enough to let him know she was displeased with that first statement.

"No you're not, if it weren't for you I wouldn't of even made it back...b-besides, you've helped me a lot before...I...I can name plenty of times...you're not weak..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:50 am

Miyako followed in Hibiki's wake, rushing up the stairs with him. As he opened the apartment door, she made it in behind him before pushing him aside for now. In a small burst of light, she rushed over to the couch with a brush in her hand. "I'm sorry I'm sorry Muika! I'm so sorry!"

Without waiting For Iyuki, she pushed him aside and winced as she pulled the bloody towel away. Gently settling the brush on it, she started fixing the problem with barely any fanfare or other words as she concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:55 am

"I-I'm sorry. I just feel like it right at this moment." Iyuki murmured softly, his eyes sliding up to her face as he gave a sheepish smile. Her words and the tugging let him know her displeasure and he felt bad for annoying her with that. "You really can tho-"

He was cut off from his thoughts by the door opening and he barely had time to respond before a rushing girl ran over. He was pushed lightly aside as he made room for her, letting the girl have some space with a relieved sigh and she got to work. Hibiki was ignored for now as Iyuki hovered over the healings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:59 am

Aito stopped a bit aways from the couch, though...

From what he could see...a gash at her side...that...that's what had them running all over the damn city for!? For a short moment, a look of disbelief crossed his face.

She'd had so much worse than that, what the hell!?

At Miyako's apology Muika gave a small shake of her head as the girl got to healing. "I-It's alright...I-I messed up...sorry..."

Miyako had been out, and if it'd been a club she'd probably been enjoying her weekend...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:04 am

Using up that brush on the wound, she left the clothes torn for the moment. Miyako noticed the leg as well, some sort of splint... Shaking her head, she mmed at Muika as she placed three brushes between her fingers and got to work on the obviously not well leg. This one might take a bit... and a lot of energy. "No! I should have... I misheard and didn't think things like this would happen... I promise to keep my bracelet on me all the time regardless... And I'll make sure to check my phone more often... and be careful and everything..."

It was obvious the girl was upset and blamed herself quite a bit. This was probably the source of her earlier anger...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:07 am

Iyuki smiled and let out a sigh of relief, his body relaxing as Miyako moved onto Muika's leg. He let her speak to Muika for now, his hand moving to take the hand of Muika's that had been in his hair. He squeezed it lightly, feeling better...

"It is okay, do not worry. We all make mistakes and you are doing fine... Thank you for your help. Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:12 am

"It's alright...Thanks." There would be no point in her trying to apologize again, just when she'd been about to she realized it was pointless...it'd just be an endless circle of doing so...

As Iyuki took her hand she grasped his in return, squeezing back after a short moment.

Aito sat by and watched...still a bit irked by the fact the fuss had been over a gash and broken leg...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 pm

"Welcome..." Miyako shook her head, not wanting to be a crybaby over this as she forced back tears. As the broken leg was finally finished, the brushes disappearing, she flopped back to the floor with a large relieved sigh.

Her brushes faded back into their charm bracelet and she closed her eyes for a moment. This was so tiring... All that damn running and the dancing and now using up a ton of energy? She didn't feel sleepy but it would be a long, slow walk back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am

As Miyako fell backwards, Iyuki moved back to his position. Seeing no sign of injuries, he wrapped his arms around Muika as tears fell softly from his eyes. "Thank you Miyako... There are cakes in the fridge. Please take a few, they are small ones."

Without waiting for a reply, the distraught man then scooped Muika up to him and practically ran to the bathroom. She would need a bath. A bath... and then he could put her in bed and tuck her in. She needed rest... Hibiki and Miyako were now ignored in the face of Iyuki's clinging and holding.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 am

It seemed Miyako had exhausted herself again...though, what more could be expected; these powers of hers were new, and she'd had to run through the city to her dorms and back to get here on top of it...

Muika didn't have much time to think on that before Iyuki moved back, her attention turning to him for a moment as his arms went around her. Before anyone had a chance to respond to them though, he'd scooped her up, earning a small surprised squeak from her as he darted off with her in tow. Wh...

Bathroom, what...?

--

Aito blinked, he...well...he didn't want to be here any longer. The over dramatized job was done.

"Oi, I'll walk you back, I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of them." Aito said, bringing a hand to his hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 am

Miyako did not notice Muika's abduction until Iyuki had whisked her away, saying something about mini cakes and fridge and... She sat up, confused but shrugging. "Yeah I guess..."

Moving to stand, she straightened her skirt and shirt with a bit of a sigh. Was that a bath running? Turning to Hibiki she blinked once, twice...before she turned red. "No! No you are NOT walking me back. I will make it back just fine, I don't need more rumors and ruining happening..."

Stomping to the door, she moved to get her sneakers back on. She was not walking back with that man, she would take short breaks at benches and make her way back slowly but surely. She might still be able to climb back through her window and not break curfew...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:27 am

What? She looked like she was about to collapse! Make it back just fine his ass!

"With how exhausted you are? It's late." He replied, blinking, not having to really make much of a trip to the entryway considering he'd never left it.

"If you're so damn concerned about rumors I'll leave when the gates are in sight." He added, resisting the urge to give a frustrated huff. Really, she was too concerned about that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 am

"Its late and I'll have to climb back in through my window. I'll be just fine. Thats not good enough, what if they see us alone while they are leaving the rave?" Miyako muttered, opening the door and heading out without waiting for Hibiki. This was so...awful. She had let Muika and Iyuki down and let her stay hurt... She was socially ruined now...and Hibiki was going to make it so much worse. Could tonight get any worse?

As she slowly, carefully and shakily walked down the stairs, she felt falling down them would make it worse yes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:40 am

Aito did give a huff this time, leaving the apartment after Miyako, "Then I'll leave before the gates; you're exhausted." He repeated, his hands moving to his pockets as he headed down the stairs.

She was more worried about those rumors than anything it seemed...really, it wasn't like she'd be seeing most of the people at her school after she graduated anyway, from what he knew people tended to go their own ways, even if they were friends.

Besides...those damn rumors she was so worried about would mean nothing a year from now anyway, hell, even a few months from now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away   A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rave a Day Keeps the Healer Away
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: