(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up

Go down 
+4
Emile
Saito-san
Rukuya
The ArchKitty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up Empty
PostSubject: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 pm

This is simultaneously the sort of List Topic/Sign Up while also being the information topic on how being each of these (plus investigator works). I figure all in one place is the best idea. First post will be information, second will be the lists for things!

Now here are the information thingys which will be followed by things to just think about???? I guess.

GUIDLINES OF BEING A PHANTOM
1. You can not interact with anyone who is not an Occupant. Its just not possible, they can’t see you or feel you no matter what.

2. Your interactions with an Occupant is severely limited. You can not irreparably change their life. You can do small things to annoy them or help them, such as talk to cheer them up. None of it will last more than as vague feelings of annoyance/happiness though when you are out the timeline. You can physically interact with them, but only a bit. You could pet their head, but the rest of you couldn’t touch them then. It IS possible to hurt (slightly) the Occupant or heal them though!

3. You will be just unable to speak of future events other than in vague terms. Something is holding you back, whether it’s the fabric of space and time itself or something else. You could tell them ‘Things will get better I promise!’ but you could not say ‘Its gonna get better cause you will meet *insert name here*’ or 'Someone will save you for sure in a few years!'

4. You can interact with the world only around the Occupant! But much like #2, it is only slightly. You could lift books and toss them, but not much more than that.

OCCUPANT INFORMATION
• A character isn’t tied up in the arc by being an Occupant! Occupants are merely the people’s past that the Phantom is in at the moment. I’ll use Masaru, a Captain, as an example. He could be standing outside the Bubble his girlfriend is stuck in while she’s currently in his Timeline and it will not effect him at all in that moment!

• In fact Phantoms CAN STILL be Occupants! They just can’t end up in their own Timeline. Investigators can be Occupants too!

• For Occupants, think of either an interesting time in the person’s life you wanted to tell or has been spoken of… Or a very specific event and a bit of time leading up to it! You tell the story with the other person to help : D

NOTE ON INVESTIGATORS
• Seriously I explained them like five times but… Pretty much the science types of the site! These characters will be given special information depending on how they study the bubbles and what kinds of readings they take! Even more if they end up taking information from more than one bubble, and it could lead them to the source of the mysterious things.
• If you want an Investigator to go into a Bubble, they will be one of the first out then with having only gone for one Timeline! It may give one more insight into the workings of it, if they have first hand knowledge~

Things I'd like people to keep in mind...

It may be more fun to pick an Occupant who your character knows! Also, Occupants may not be set in stone unless someone picks one for their phantom. So feel free to shift them around or alter things a bit while we are in the planning stages. If you have an idea for something but are unsure, feel free to also talk it out with another person!

The second post will list Occupants/Phantoms... Investigators don't need to be listed really though I'd like a heads up really so I know who to account for!

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 pm

SO here is the lists! Its a simple format but I'll put the code here so its just done and no one has to do more than they have to. I put mine sorta in to give people an idea of what I am looking for >_> Not all Occupants have to be chosen! Its just to give options really.

Code:
[i]Player name:[/i] Character[Amount of Timelines Willing to Do];

The format for the Occupants are a littttttle different? Since you'll need to specify what kind of Timeline it'll be for them. If you have a Specific or Unspecific, note it. Hell if you have a tiny description? Write it in~

Code:
[i]Player name:[/i] Character - [Number of willing to do timelines, type as in Specific or Unspecific] What kind of Timeline/name of event/description here;

PHANTOMS:

• Kitty: Mia (3 Timelines); Aoi(1 Timelines); Sarai (1 Timeline as an Investigator)
  • Ruk: Kaimu (2 Timelines); Rin (1 Timeline);
  • Saito: Iyuki (1 Timeline);
  • Emile: Emile[2 Timelines]; Maki [1 Timeline]
  • Shinya: Souichiro/Hayate [2 Timelines]; Shinya [2 Timeline];
  • Shnaks: Hideki [2]; Esmerelda [2]; Elly [2]
  • Kanu:Levi [1] Des [1] Kanu [1 maybe]
  • Genetic Splicer: Arashi[1]

OCCUPANTS:

• Emile:
    Maki [1 timeline, Unspecific] The Not too recent past
  • Shinya:
    Souichiro/Hayate - [1 Timeline, unspecific];
    Ryou - [1 Timeline, specific] Before he became a monster;
  • Shnaks:
    Vera - [1, unspecific] Old Personas

PAIRED UP

• Emile:
    Maki (Only Timeline-> Saraiyu - [1 Unspecific] What Person Was Sorainu?)
    Emile (First Timeline-> Des- [1 Unspecific] Crime family Des, Second Timeline-> Fay -  [1 unspecific] Some unpleasant occurrences)
  • Kanu:
    Des (Only Timeline-> Esmerelda - [1, unspecific] The straitlaced days)
  • Kitty:
    Sarai (Only Timeline-> Kostya - [1, unspecific] An arctic trip)
    Mia (First Timeline-> Masaru - [1 Unspecific] An Heir's Troubles)(Second Timeline-> Kaimu - [1 Specific] A Brother Lost)(Third Timeline-> Shinya - [1 Specific] The Terror of Death) COMPLETE
    Aoi (Only Timeline-> Steinn - [1, Unspecific] Unspecific/The Construction of El Gigante)
  • Ruku:
    Rin (Only Timeline-> Aoi -[1 Specific] Burn it All)
    Kaimu (First Timeline-> Mia - [1 Specific] Child in Rukon, Second Timeline-> Lakshmi - [1 Specific] School Days) COMPLETE
  • Saito:
    Iyuki (First Timeline-> Muika - [1 Specific] Before Capture) COMPLETE
  • Shinya:
    Shinya (First Timeline-> Mia - [1 Specific] Lost in the Library, Second Timeline-> Aoi - [1 Unspecific] Daily Jobs)
    Souichiro/Hayate (Lakshmi - [1 Specific] Leaving Home, Second Timeline-> Zenzaki - [1 Specific] Departure from SS) COMPLETE
  • Shnaks:
    Hideki (First Timeline->Levi- [1, semi unspecific] The wandering days before turning into Levi and after killing her rival, Second Timeline->Shinya - [1 Timeline specific] When he was alive; )
    Esmerelda (First Timeline-> Naki - [1 Specific] You Shouldn't Have Done That, Second Timeline-> Selena - [1 Unspecific] Daily Life Choices) COMPLETE
    Elly (First Timeline-> Maki [1 Specific] The New Academy Head, Second Timeline-> Arashi - [1 Specific] When all of Arashi's friends died)

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:55 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Phantoms:

• Ruk: Kaimu (2 Timelines); Rin (1 Timeline);

Occupants:

• Ruk:
    Muika - [2, 1 Specific, 1 Unspecific] Before Capture; Life In Bell's Viper
    Masaru - [1 Unspecific] An Heir's Troubles
    Kaimu - [1 Specific] A Brother Lost
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:24 am

PHANTOMS:

• Saito: Iyuki (2 Timelines);

OCCUPANTS:

• Saito:
    Lakshmi - [3, 1 Specific, 2 Unspecific] Leaving Home, School Days and How To Be Happy;
    Zenzaki - [1 Specific] Departure from SS;
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:29 am

>____>d

Yeeeeah. Yeaaaaaah.

Goood yisssssss
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:39 am

PHANTOM BLOOD:
Emile: Emile[2 Timelines]; Maki [1 Timeline]

Occupancy MAX:
Emile: Steinn - [1, Unspecific] Unspecific/The Construction of El Gigante
Maki [1 Specific 1 Unspecific] The New Academy Head and The Not too recent past
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 am

Phantom
Shinya: Souichiro/Hayate [2 Timelines]; Shinya [2 Timeline];

Occupant
Shinya: Shinya - [2 Timelines, specific] When he was alive, The Terror of Death; Souichiro/Hayate - [1 Timeline, unspecific]; Ryou - [1 Timeline, specific] Before he became a monster;
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Added. Just waiting on Shanks, Dagon and maybe Bebo?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Phantoms:
Shnaks: Hideki [2]; Esmerelda [2]; Elly [2]

Occupants:
Shnaks:
Vera - [1, unspecific] Old Personas
Esmerelda - [1, unspecific] The straitlaced days.
Fay - [1, unspecific] Some unpleasant occurences
Kostya - [1, unspecific] An arctic trip.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:35 am

Phantoms:
Kanu:Levi [1] Des [1] Kanu [1 maybe]

Occupants
Kanu:

Levi- [1, semi unspecific] The wandering days before turning into Levi and after killing her rival
Des- [1, unspecific] Crime family Des
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:39 am

oKAY OTHER THAN LIKE DAGON I SHOULD START OPENING UP THINGS FOR PICKING like in a day or so. I have a sort of interview tomorrow at 1 over the phone, so I am super stressed which is why I am not posting as much? Once thats over and I also work on some things for my brother in law, I should be free to start this up and get things rolling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 pm

I got things for my Brother in law dooone~ If anyone wants to start picking their occupants go right ahead! Its either first come first serve and if there are any conflicts just talk it out nicely???
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:04 am

>_> I steal Kostya for Sarai. ANY OBJECTIONS?
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:04 am

ALL THE OBJECTIONS
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 am

HAH TOO LATE.

TOO LATE.

YOU DIDN'T PUT IN YOUR OWN IDEAS YET SO HAH
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:07 am

: D I'M IMPORTANT
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:09 am

Also, Esmer shall go to Naki's. That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 am

I'd say let everyone or some people pick one-two whatever and then go from there? I mean I could just pick a few options for each of mine ._. and just...

Let others do the same? but it doesn't feel fair to those not on right now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:33 am

I would like Iyuki to take Muika's before capture timeline. I am not sure on the other one just yet. I think I may cut my activities due to time...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:52 am

Added and removed the requested things~
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:30 am

I think I'll call Sarai's for Maki, and Des for Emile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 am

Added em in! IN the paired list, I'm trying to go for alphabetical order of user names >_>
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 am

Yeheye

Rin for Aoi's specific [Burn it All]
Kaimu for Mia's [Child in Rukon] and Lakshmi's [School Days]

elegant
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 am

Annyone else gonna mention or post things in here? <_<; I'd kinda like to know if people are doing things still?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:12 am

I'm trying to think of who I'd wanna pick out, so gimme a lil bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up   Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupants/Phantoms Info/Sign up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next