(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quiet is Best

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:40 am

Mia sat there on a bench, with a cute fluffy kitten on her lap. She blinked at it, it blinked at her. They stared... Her hood was up but her face could easily be seen in the park, though no one was around right now...

She sat in the shade, this fluffy little regal thing just staring up at her. It had hopped onto her lap a moment before and seemed to make itself at home... She reached one gloved hand out to touch it, her book set aside for the moment, and the little one batted it away.

Mia decided it couldn't hurt to take them off, and stuffed them into the cloak before moving to scratch her chin. How... how was this kitten seeing her? And interacting with her... She was in spirit form... Her gigai had been sent on an errand a while ago and she was waiting for its...eventual return.

What had happened to this well loved and collared little princess? Had she run away? She was purring up a storm now, cuddling Mia's hand as the woman smiled...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:45 am

Why'd she just run off like that!? She usually always just stuck inside his pocket and didn't leave unless he took her out! Damn it!

Mentally cursing Aito had followed after the cat, running to keep up though he'd lost track of her.

Damn it...

Where the hell had she gone!?

He was about to call out but before he did he stopped, his eyes finally spotting the runaway with...someone? Letting out a breath he headed over there after a moment; she was just...staring at the person...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 am

Mia scratched under the cute one's chin, smiling softly as her other hand came up to pet the kitten who seemed to adore the attention. Her stares had been odd, almost as if she had recognized the woman as...something...

Regalia had found her Kitty Queen. This woman was a cat. A humancat. She would make a good queen to follow...

Not even noticing the man approaching, she spoke quietly. "Mm, I always thought cats didn't care about universal rules. Look at you, breaking like three of them right now. I thought your kind knew better than to do things like this..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:58 am

Universal rules...?

Oh. So this woman was...

"...Shinigami?" Aito blinked; his cat had run off and found...and was now staring at...a shinigami and had just decided to eat up the attention.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:03 am

Mia was cooing softly at the kitten who was adoring all this love when she heard a word and a deep voice come from nearby. Popping up with a shocked squeak, with the same instincts that kept cakes safe, she held the kitten to her chest and hide behind the bench. Her eyes peeked over the edge, staring out at the man who...was this his kitten? He could see her? He knew about shinigami?!

Mia didn't have time to hide behind the bench for long before the kitten scrambled in her hold and... It was! It was trying to!

Standing up, she let out another shocked sound as she turned bright red. The kitten had crawled into...into her shirt and...cleavage... "G-Get out!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:06 am

"Gh...u..." Aito blinked as the woman darted behind the bench before... "Grk-!?"

Damn cat!

What the hell had gotten into her!? This was the first time this kitten had given him trouble beyond her usual demanding nature!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 am

Mia was flustered and blushing, turning around. "I-I'll get her out and...you...you can have...your kitten back..."

Mia reached her hand into her cleavage with a sound of embarrassment, but the kitten growled and swatted at her.

Why!? Why was it in her...her why....

"S-She's...growling... I can't...get her..." Mia didn't want to hurt her, which trying to force too much would... and also she didn't want her breasts and hand scratched up either... Evil little thing!

Regalia did not wish to leave the Kitty Queen, her chest made of utterly soft and amazing bedding material. This was much better than even Orange Human's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 am

Had...Had Selena's influence done this to the cat...?

That was all he could think of as the kitten refused to leave this shinigami woman's... Selena had often put her in her own cleavage, now he was beginning to think the cat had be badly influenced...

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 am

Mia let out another embarrassed sound, pulling her hood down over her face as she turned around...

The kitten...the kitten had... it wouldn't leave... Mia felt a few tears drip from her chin, so she reached up and wiped her hidden eyes. She sniffled softly. "S-Sorry... Wh-When...do you....th-think...she'll ...get out..."

How had this humiliation happened?! Masaru wasn't even here, didn't these things happen only around him?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:27 am

"D...Don't know..." Damn it...If the cat wouldn't leave then what were they supposed to do!?

He didn't have anywhere to be, but damn this was annoying as hell! She'd just run off and was now just deciding to take a nap in a shinigami's chest!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 am

"...S-Sorry..." He sounded...so grumpy...As well he should...it was his kitten. Maybe... maybe she could soothe him with gifts?

Mia'd never had someone upset at her on just... a first meeting before. She bowed to the man, the kitten not even moving with that movement... She was content in there...

Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a small baggie of kompeito that she had a ton left of. He was a young japanese man...he probably liked it or had a girlfriend to feed it to. "P-Please take this...as a token of my apologies..."

She had so much of it in the cloak, so she could give it to kids in Rukon when she went out but...well she felt bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 am

She was...apologizing?

Before he could question it the woman pulled out something from her cloak; she'd pulled out...a bag of kompeito? Obviously, he accepted it, but...

"...s'the cat's fault..." He said, glancing of to the side as he did so.

That...wasn't her fault, it was the cat's...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:41 am

"...I-I...can..." Um... What could she do? Mia didn't have anywhere to be... but she felt that having stolen the man's cat... She should repay him until the kitten decided to leave...

She was speaking with this man at least so... that was good. Her hood shifted as she looked up, the man saying it was fine... It felt back a bit, revealing confused violet eyes that were covered partially by bangs that were tilted a bit along with her head. "Oh... I-I'm Mia. L-Lieutenant of the Tenth... I-Its a pleasure to meet you, spiritual human?"

He knew about Shinigami so... maybe he knew a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:47 am

"...Fullbringer...Aito..." He replied, introducing himself...somewhat; what more could he say though? She asked if he was a spiritual human, and had introduced herself.

There wasn't much more to give really...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:56 am

"Oh... I remember...she said there were a lot in this city... I forgot..." Mia laughed very softly in a sheepish manner, still bright red as she reached up to tug on her hair.

"Um...y-you can go about...your day... I can follow if that's fine until...the...kitten leaves..." It should be fine, she wouldn't want to bother the man. He seemed grumpy or was he just quiet? She had no idea but didn't want to bother.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:03 am

"s'Fine...don't have anywhere to be..." He'd just been out taking a walk for a bit, he didn't have anything to really do and knew he shouldn't just...stay home.

Mia mentioned a "she" though...he guessed it was just another shinigami that roamed here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:07 am

"O-Oh..." Mia startled and then went quiet again, her hand moving up to her mouth with a bit of hair as she pressed it against her lips. It was a nervous habit...

She...felt so shy around others and this person was... she didn't know how to speak to him. Glancing at the candy bag he still held, she looked back up at him before looking away shyly. "U-Um...if you don't like it... I have other things? L-Like... cupcakes...or cake...Or...cheesecake..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:14 am

"s'Fine...kompeito's fine..."

Kompeito was preferred actually, other stuff was alright, but kompeito... Not that he could just say that though, it was enough knowing he just liked kompeito...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 am

"I see... I-I hope it meets your standards then." Mia smiled sweetly, her eyes glancing to Aito before looking away again shyly. She blushed and moved from behind the bench finally, getting closer and realizing this human was...about Masaru's height wasn't he?

She...felt oddly relieved at that, reaching into her cloak and pulling out a sour popsicle. Unwrapping it, she licked it for a moment before speaking again. "D-Do you know...the Eleventh... Captain? Sh-She used to...watch here..."

Maybe something innocent to talk about while they were standing there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:27 am

"Ah..." Not knowing how to really respond to that, Aito gave one of his usual sounds with a small nod, looking down at the bag when Mia pulled out a popsicle to eat.

Blinking, he realized he was still standing up, and there was no telling how long his cat would be napping... so he moved to seat himself on the bench near that was near them.

Captain...A captain that used to...watch here...

"...Aoi...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:31 am

Mia watched Aito move to sit, blinking herself... and moving to sit as far from him as possible on the bench. She should be near him, because of his kitten... but...he was still someone strange. She sucked on her popsicle before nodding.

Her face grew slightly annoyed before she brushed it aside. "S-So you did know you...O-Okay... Th-That...makes sense."

It didn't help her halting and quiet way of speaking, but she felt a bit better internally. Looking innocently over with the popsicle in her mouth, she licked it before continuing. "S-So you are...one of Muika's friends? Sh-She visited my house recently..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:40 am

"A..Ah..." Aito gave a nod, not having noticed Mia's annoyed expression that had crossed her face as they spoke, his attention did go to her when she said...Okura and friend in the same sentence.

Immediately, he looked away, "Tch...Okura and I are not friends..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:45 am

Mia caught him looking at her and flushed, leaning more away as he seemed upset. She fell off of the bench with a small eep, blushing up a storm as she bowed her head. "S-Sorry! ...I-I didn't mean...to assume..."

She was annoying this poor man... She wished the kitten would get out before she made him more grumpy... Maybe she'd sit here on the ground and wish to disappear... yes... leaving the little floof behind safely...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:50 am

"...s'...s'Fine..." He seemed to calm...somewhat from his annoyance as he turned to look away, having looked back as he heard Mia fall from the bench.

He was not friends with Okura though, absolutely not! Disgusting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:56 am

So he... was a rival of Muika's...

Mia slowly and cautiously moved, like a startled and nervous cat as she slowly...slowly made her way back onto the bench. Looking at Aito as if he would explode, she nervously stuttered a reply. "S-So..r-rivals....th-then?"

She shook slightly, a bit...scared now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiet is Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet is Best
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: