(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quiet is Best

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 am

"I-I meant...i-if you had... a problem in the future... I-I'm not much...of a fighter... d-despite my...powers... S-So I didn't...want...to l-lead you on..." Mia admitted sheepishly, putting out the ones on her leg only to smell burning bench just a bit. Looking over and down, she slapped her hand on the flame that was growing with strangled squeak.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:35 am

"A-Ah..." Aito gave a nod before he smelled...burning wood?

He glanced over just in time to see Mia swat the bench as a squeak escaped her. Aito blinked, looking at her before his eyes moved back to the bench...before he glanced off again.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:39 am

Mia stared at Aito as he looked over at her then at the bench and then away... silent...

Flustered, she shook slightly as she tried to cover her bright red face... So nervous so nervous... how was she messing up making a friend like this?! He probably hated her... She should leave! Standing with a suddenness, she attempted to flee...

And POOF the bush in front of them burst into violet flames.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:43 am

His attention went back to Mia as she stood, though it wasn't there for long before a noise of surprise escaped him, jumping slightly in surprise as a bush in front of them caught...purple fire?

Purple...Then it was related to the shinigami...? She'd seemed...or well seemed now even...jittery?

"R-Relax...s'fine..." He stated, heavily resisting the urge to avoid his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:50 am

She had scared Aito! Shaking more, the flames grew stronger before being pulled to her. She wrapped her body in the flames, stealing their heat before they started to fade away... If...they were on her they couldn't burn...

The flames poofed out of existence as she heard Aito's voice behind her. Startled, she flash stepped up into a nearby tree. She stared out at him nervously, before nodding as his words sunk in. The kitten in her cleavage let out a grumble but ignored all else...

She didn't get down from the tree though. "S-Sorry....S-Sorry again... O-Once she's...out...I-I can...go..."

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 am

"Gh..." Aito's eyes followed her, after having to look a little considering she'd just...flashed away, as she appeared in a nearby tree. He blinked again, his eyes glancing off to the side for a second; "I-It's s'fine...don't need to..."

She'd...She'd been here first so whatever! She didn't need to leave if she didn't want to!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:01 am

Mia shook slightly, her head shaking from side to side as well as she gave Aito a strong no. He...he didn't need to put up with this...really... He was...nice in a calm way and quiet.

Not paying attention, she tried to move back behind the tree. As she did, her foot slipped and with a soft eeping and arms pinwheeling she fell from the tree. If she instinctively rolled...the kitten would come out though! Mia stopped her movements and landed flat on her back in some bushes with a thud as it was the safest way for the kitten to land...

However this left Mia with the wind knocked out her, as the kitten finally left its warm, comfy bed that moved too much... and promptly crawled into her face and curled up while Mia gave a soft, painfilled groan.

Her butt...would hurt...so much later...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:05 am

A surprised noise escaped him as Mia lost her footing, and he quickly headed over to where she landed just in time for his cat to...crawl up on her face.

Really...

Damn it cat...

"...A...Alright...?" He questioned, not...entirely sure how actually get such a question out...it felt weird on his tongue...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 am

Her first response came out muffled due to the fluffy cute covering her mouth. She gagged lightly as fluff invaded her mouth. She...she was done for...this was embarrassing...now she knew how Masaru felt...

Mia picked the kitten up with one hand despite its annoyed mews, her face...was entirely red. She was looking to the side as she sat up and winced. "Y-Yes...your fluffball... is safe..."

She held out the squirming kitten towards Aito, her butt already felt sore and she knew she would pay for it later.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:14 am

"...Asking about...both..." Aito stated, taking the mewing kitten from Mia as she held it out to him, making sure she wouldn't get away like last time...guess no pocketing her...he'd have to carry her around if he was gonna be sure about no more runaways.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:19 am

Mia froze before turning a brighter red. He... was worried about her too? She sat up slowly and...nodded. "P-Probably bruising... I-I'm fine though... N-Nothing I haven't gotten in training before..."

Closing her eyes, she turned and gave Aito her sweetest smile. "Thank you..."

If she didn't look at him she wouldn't be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:23 am

"A...Ah..." Aito looked away as soon as Mia thanked and smiled up at him; he'd just asked, she'd just have some bruising then...whatever, she was fine then.

The kitten mewed, she had had a nice resting spot and it now it was gone...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 am

"...You are...really nice aren't you?" Mia moved to stand wincing but getting used to the slight ache forming. She brushed twigs from her jet black hair and dusted off her cloak, trying to get back into some semblance of decency.

Frowning, her eyebrows scrunched together... "W-Wait...you...you are a...tsu...n....dere..."

That word...she had seen many people like this man...the glances away...the noises...the quiet... She knew it!

Really?! They...really existed?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:29 am

"Grk-!?" Aito looked shocked by Mia's words, his eyes widening a fraction; no...no not again, damn it!

Why did everyone think that!? He was not a damn tsundere! How were people even getting that in their heads, it was just a dumb fictional trope!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:31 am

Mia smiled and moved closer to Aito, the closest she had ever been so far. Her eyes were shining with happiness as she spoke. "Y-You...really are nice inside...and not a scary and intimidating person... Y-You...are aren't you?"

She looked so hopeful, wanting more than anything to think the best of him and not be nervous and scared around this person... Her baby deer eyes stared up at him, her soft smile just filled to the brim with hope that...maybe...maybe this person was a lot nicer than he seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 am

"G..gh...h..." N...no...He wasn't a damn tsundere, nor was he nice! Where...Where was she getting these ideas she hadn't even known him that long!

D...Damn it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 am

Mia stared, staring hopefully as Aito made noises. She was waiting for a response that she could make sense of, willing to wait however long it took before she got one. She didn't want to assume...she wanted to know how he felt... he would know best...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:39 am

"Gh...g...Tch." Out of habit, that noise escaped him; damn it...

Why was just looking at him like that!? Just...just waiting for a response... What was he supposed to say!?

Regalia mew, trying to squirm a bit in his hold to situate herself more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 am

Mia blinked and continued her quiet staring, waiting without any of her hopefulness fading even as time went on. Even as she heard another Tsundere sound come from him...

Either he was a good person or not... a nice person or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 am

How long was she just going to stand there!? How was he supposed to answer that at all!? Just...Damn it!

"D...dunno..." That was as good as it was going to get! Even if it sounded stupid, which he mentally cursed himself for, and cursing this stupid situation. What was he supposed to say!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:49 am

Mia's hopefulness softened as she smiled softly, nodding and looking away. "Thats...a good answer... Thank you..."

Her hand came up to her hair, tugging it lightly in embarrassment for her enthusiasm. Things weren't as simple as black and white, despite her previous thoughts. He...probably didn't know himself...you always saw the worst of yourself, things you'd never do or say really...were all inside...

Looking at his armful of kompeito and his handful of kitten... Mia blinked and reached into her cloak. Pulling out a small handmade bag of hers, she held it open and out. "H-Here...for your candy...to make it easier on you... You could even maybe put the kitten in too and keep her in easier..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 am

"..." Aito averted his eyes, only to look back and see Mia pulling out...a bag...how much was she holding in that damn cloak? Was it a black hole or some shit?

He looked at the bag before giving a small nod; "Ah..."

He placed the bags of kompeito in them before taking it, right now he kept his hold on the cat himself, not wanting to risk her jumping again and causing another fuss...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:01 am

Mia smiled softly as Aito took the bag, slightly blushed as he accepted it. She...didn't want to leave her new friend just yet but... with the kitten gone he'd probably want to be on his way...

Looking shy, she stared down at the bush she utterly destroyed with first fire and then her own body slam... "W-Would you like...to hear about...the Soul Society? O-Or other things?"

She...she could...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:06 am

"A...Ah...wha-sure..." His hands were occupied, yet they were itching to just go up to his hair right now...

He'd almost given a "whatever" out of instinct, but...gh...this holding back was difficult...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 am

"Mm..." Mia thought for a moment, moving out of the bushes slowly and heading for the bench again. This time she sat down with more ease than before, a serene smile on her face. She looked up at the sky for a minute before decided to start with the most obvious thing. "I was born in the Soul Society, actually... M-March fourteenth... Muika seemed...shocked to hear that... I-I've never died. M-My father was born there too... Its odd, that the afterlife has that, isn't it?"

She gave a sheepish laugh and shook her head. "M-Mmm but there's lots of odd things... Shinigami take care of the balance... m-making sure that souls are always going to the Soul Society...and then a lot of times people die there as well... Where the Shinigami live is...mostly safe... but there's a place outside of it call the Rukon. L-Lots of bad things happen there..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet is Best
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: