(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE BUBBLES APPEAR!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

THE BUBBLES APPEAR! Empty
PostSubject: THE BUBBLES APPEAR!   THE BUBBLES APPEAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:14 am

The Living World as in an uproar. News stations reported what they could, humans panicking and chaos being barely stopped by leaders who sent out people to test and study...

The bubbles, as some had taken to calling them, had appeared almost a half-hour before there. They had appeared in clusters in the human world, popping much like a soapy bubble immediately after their appearance...Unless someone was unfortunate enough to be caught in one. Then the bubble stayed. So far no one had left a bubble. So far the human's could understand the readings they had gotten, the few who had been able to scramble in such a short amount of time and get their equipment ready.

That left the other realms... Lagging slightly behind the Living World, the other realms were all similarly effected. Burst of bubbles appeared across the landscapes before popping unless they captured a helpless victim in their depths. None were safe, Hueco Mundo and the Soul Society... Even the lands of the Dios in their specially secured homes were not left alone, bubbles capturing or disappearing without a trace

When would they be freed? Would they be okay when they came out? Would the ones left behind outside of the bubbles not go insane from worry? What was going on inside of those bubbles... Who could even figure out what even these Bubbles were? Where they came from... What caused it?

GHOSTS IN TIME ARC START
Back to top Go down

THE BUBBLES APPEAR!
Page 1 of 1