(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Burn it All [Rin]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:11 pm

"...do I look like I want professional?" Aoi looked over her shoulder, just feeling the most disbelief in the entirety of her existence right now. Ever since this ghost man had shown up, she'd been making such faces and feeling such things.

It was annoying! Her voice was cold and slow, speaking as if he was someone who seemed to have trouble understanding words. "I have daggers, grab one and cut it off. I just want it out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:15 pm

"R....Right..." Well, he just didn't want to make her hair look bad, even if she didn't really care! It was just to get it out of the way though... It was a shame, she had nice hair... Though, his Aoi's hair had been getting longer...

He gathered one of the daggers that she'd told him to get, taking it carefully in his grip before moving to her hair. Even if...it wouldn't be nice, he tried to make it at least look decent and he cut just enough off so it would be out of the way. There wasn't really any "neat" cutting when it came to using a dagger in the first place...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Aoi blinked as she felt the weight fall off of her in short batches, daggers cutting hair were never really too clean. It was jagged and miserable cut but it would do. Fluffing the shorter, much shorter hair, Aoi then turned around and pulled on Rin's scarf and yanked him down. She pressed her lips against his, kissing him rather expertly but lacking in feelings before letting him go.

"You should just take my body. I don't understand why you love me. Are you insane?" He must have been, one of the weirdest ones to fall in love with her ever. The others she killed of course, it was her job, but sheesh this had been fast.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:00 pm

When he was done, Rin set down the dagger next to him, but when he looked back up Aoi had yanked his scarf and...

!!

He didn't respond to the kiss, it...it wasn't right to do so. This was Aoi but she didn't know him, so when she pulled back he could only look at her in surprised. "I don't want you're body; I'm helping you because I want to help you!" Rin explained once again, though really he wasn't sure what good it would do...

It was all he could say really, nothing else to explain could really come out. "I'm not helping you because I want something..."

All things considered though, he wasn't completely sane, he could admit that...even if he didn't say it aloud. That wasn't the point here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:33 pm

"You do though. You love me, it means you want something. You should take my body, I know how to repay debts since you won't get any love from me." Aoi wouldn't care too much about debts, but really she was used to trying to keep them in some sense. He still was going to be doing things with her and could be around for a while. Making sure he was pleased was a good idea and a good business idea really.

She'd need some help sometimes, useful people were useful to cultivate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:41 pm

"I just want to assist you; I don't want your body, and I'm not going to take it. You don't need to worry about repaying anything."

He didn't need anything from her, he was well aware she couldn't return any feelings like the ones he harbored. "I don't need anything...I'll do as asked, and that's all. You don't need to concern yourself over repaying a debt to some weak ghost that's more than a little likely insane..." He offered a smile after having said that, but it was rather weak in comparison to his others; he meant his words though, there wasn't anything she needed to repay him for.

There was no debt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Aoi backed away from the insane person, shaking her head from side to side. The insane ghost thing, it was smiling at her and thought there was no debt? Didn't it understand how things worked?

It was impossible to figure out, she had been trying and it was just impossible. It just...wanted to help her do this? Fine.

She had given it one last chance and thus flipped around. "Get the bandages on me. We need to go, you have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Rin was quiet as Aoi stepped back, her shock was and disbelief were obvious but he didn't mind...she didn't understand which was perfectly fine, he could understand.

When she turned her back to him, he gave a small nod, not that she could see before gather the spare bandages and such so he could get to work. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Aoi held her head as the ghost went to work. It was throbbing again. It hadn't hurt this much in days, what was this ghost doing? Well she'd be rid of him soon hopefully, even if she had to leave it behind.

Him or it? Aoi felt more pain trying to figure out what to call it... even in her own head... Once he finished, she moved to the cannibalized clothing and started getting it it on and ready. "We'll head out here shortly. Once we get there, you do your work and then we'll wait a bit. I need you to scout around as well, but that comes after. If you get caught and die I won't care, but it would be better if you made it out."

She could use a floating person for the scouting, no one really looked up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:31 pm

It looked like her head was hurting again...

It made him wish that he'd found something for pain in that building, but there was no telling if normal medication could have done anything to help considering what he believed to be the cause. Still, it would have been helpful...if not for the headache than for her earlier wounds.

"Alright, I can do that." He'd have to be careful though...he didn't know the extent of these...ghost abilities and what all he could do at the moment. Phase through walls...and float, that was about all he knew...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:07 pm

"Good. Come on." Looking up, Aoi's hand followed her eyes before she moved to grab the rather toxic group of tea bags. "You head to the roof for now. See if anyone notices you. I need to know what the extent of this is also if anyone is around."

Then she could safely judge how to use him, so she'd move to the open window in one room and wait for the okay. It was broken and led out into an alley so it wasn't as if it was trouble...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Giving another nod, Rin did as asked of him as he moved to the roof; his ability to float definitely helped him get there. He looked around once he was up there, but there didn't seem to be anyone in the direct path...

There were a few people about doing their own business though...

Just when he thought that, one of the people looked up in his general direction, and Rin almost thought they were looking at him but...they just kept on walking. There hadn't even been a reaction to him...which was odd considering he was a rather oddly dressed man standing over a building. He would have surely been noticed...

After a bit longer, he headed back inside, phasing through the ceiling and back to where Aoi was.

"I...don't think...others can even see me..." He explained. "There were a couple of people going about their own business...one of them looked directly at me but...had no reaction and kept moving..." He'd been walking away from the direction Aoi seemed to wan to go so...he just seemed like a normal villager.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Aoi got amazing news, her only reaction to such words though were an uplifted eyebrow. She nodded. "Good. I have the items, we can go now."

She peered out of the window, waiting for her chance before slipping outside. Using her considering stealth skills and timing, as well as physical ones, the woman snuck along on the way to a large building. It was lit up but no one really approached it. There were large walls, Rin might recognize the area slightly but it was much better off than its future a few decades off.

Getting over the wall was a piece of cake, her landing silent. Someone was there though, Aoi not even registering shock as she heard a sound.

If Rin had doubted her skills before this point he now got a front row seat. Immediately moving, she became almost invisible in the shadows as the person went about their business and entered the stall. She headed out once she knew the person was busy, sneaking past. Rin would warn her if anyone else showed up unexpected. Her job was to get to the spot needed for the plan to work. She didn't think he could take solid things through walls, so he would need an opening...

Making it to the window on the other side from the privies, Aoi waved him over and pointed at him to go through the wall and ground while she would hand over the items needed through the window.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 am

Rin nodded, watching as Aoi went and peered out the window. Since it didn't appear that anyone could see him...he supposed he wouldn't need to act as cautiously as she needed to be, and could follow her easily.

He followed her all the way to the building, and after looking at it for a moment...he recognized it. Aoi had taken him here...to the burned down version of here...

Getting passed the walls were a simple matter for him, as he could simply phase through them and he watched as Aoi easily snuck past one of the people. That person seemed to be the only one about...where they were anyway.

When he was waved over, he followed after her, and at her signal he headed through the wall, accepting the items as she handed them over to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 pm

"Follow the plan. I'll be waiting on the roof." A fatal flaw in the guild, they tended to be over arrogant and not check for things they taught even the most basic of rookie and child.

Even without shinigami powers, Aoi was a force to be reckoned with it seemed as she quickly moved up the side of the wall to the second story roof...they'd have to wait for it to take effect...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Rin gave a nod at Aoi's words, he'd do this...and help her and then she would...be done with this place; this place wasn't going to be around much longer, nor were the people inside. It was...a bit odd to think about, but...

He shook the thoughts, he needed to get what needed to be done done and head up to the roof where Aoi was waiting on him.

This was the past, it'd already happened in his time.

He went about what he was meant to do, making sure everything was going exactly as Aoi had planned it, having blanked his mind and pushed any thoughts of his actions away towards the back of his mind as he did so.

After a bit, he phased through the ceiling and made it up to the roof where Aoi was, and let out a breath the moment he was outside again. "Got it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm

"Now we wait. They have oils and flammables stored... with the drugs they will be sluggish and the fire will spread qucikly. The children will die from poisons, but I suppose its a mercy. Hah." Aoi obviously hadn't intended it to be such and she spoke softly, in a voice not meant to carry far. The building seemed to be lighting up more, obvious signs of lots of activity inside. It covered any sounds they might make as long as they were quiet.

Aoi sat staring up at the moon, blinking occasionally but not speaking much otherwise though. She had told Rin all he wanted and unless he asked more she didn't see a reason to speak much.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 pm

"Mn..." Rin gave a nod to Aoi's words, though overall he was trying not to think about it; this had already happened, he just had to keep telling himself that. What mattered was that Aoi would be free of this...then later become a shinigami...and she'd become better, and happier...

He didn't really have anything to ask, or anything that really seemed suitable to talk about, so he remained silent just as Aoi did. His eyes ventured up towards the sky, looking over the moon and stars that were out and shining.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 pm

As Aoi stared up, time passed slowly. Marking the time with the moon after a few hours had gone by, the lull in the building told her what she needed to know. She popped up from the roof where she was resting, looking over at the ghost.

"I'm going to set the fires now. You should get back. They might burn you." She had no idea how this worked... could flames she started hurt him? He was too useful to be hurt by something as stupid as fire.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 pm

"Alright." Rin gave a nod, standing from his spot; time had passed slowly, but he guessed when they were just looking up at the moon it would feel that way.

Following Aoi's request, he moved from the roof and headed back down to solid ground. It was then that he felt the pull towards Aoi shift, and not long after that something else caught his eye.

A...portal?

Rin blinked before glancing back at the building Aoi was set on setting fire to. His attention returned to the portal and he took a step towards it. Was this the way home then...?

Aoi would be...alright, she had everything handled from here. She'd do what she believed needed to be done, and move on with her life...

Keeping that in mind, Rin stepped through the portal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn it All [Rin]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Arcs :: Ghosts in Time :: The Bubbles-
Jump to: