(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Burn it All [Rin]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:30 pm

If only he could say he wasn't...but, he'd let her believe what she wanted and stood shortly after she did.

Considering what he'd theorized, telling her anything would only negatively effect things, if he even could; he wasn't going to attempt it. Time was...not something to fool with...

He stood by, instinctively if she stumbled or anything that wouldn't be good...those wounds still...

"Gone?" Well...obviously she'd need to move locations, she couldn't stay here. "I'll keep an eye out for better clothes then, and anything else that may seem useful."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:44 pm

"I'm going to burn a place down and leave." Aoi said with no emotion or feelings as she turned back towards the man. She waved her hand for the wall, motioning him to go through. "Scout the area, you can float right? Can you float up? Now's a good time to test it. Keep an eye out for people too."

If he couldn't do this much he'd be useless to her and if he had a problem he could leave. That was all there was to it. It wasn't like she could kill him... She'd just die...

A pain in her head at that thought made her wince and bring her hand up, her eye turning a familiar yellow and black before it faded away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:57 pm

"Ah, I see...then we'd best get you stocked up then..." Well, enough for her to carry without worry, if they could find a bag she'd be able to take more...

He...knew what she was about to do, but there was nothing he could do it alter it; they'd...those people had made her life hell though, so it wasn't like he felt any grief over them.

Float?

"Yes, let's see..." Rin attempted to float like he had before, jumping once and...easily floating. Higher then...Scout the area, let her know things were clear and she could gather things.

He didn't see anyone around really, it was late so they were all asleep.

"Looks clear to me, most people are still sleeping right now I'd assume." He explained, getting to ground level again though still floating slightly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:22 pm

"I can get things on the road." Having to carry things would be a drag, she didn't need anything really. She could snatch things along her way, stealing from the others around her. What was with this guy? He was just...he must be really obsessed with that person to go this far for her.

It was odd.

Watching him float through the wall, she waited until he was back to make her move. Once he returned she gave a nod and snuck outside, this building was supposed to be abandoned so she had had to be careful entering and leaving.

Moving with sure steps, she didn't say one word as she moved through the streets, sticking to shadows and under eaves. Her feet barely made a sound, her movements careful and practiced. She would stand out no matter what with all this blood on her... so she couldn't just use the normal 'I'm just going about my business vibe' that helped in most cases.

Slipping towards a restaurant that even out this far and late was closed, she motioned the ghost man over. She waved at him to do his scouting, hoping he understood and would try to stay out of sight for this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Rin watched as Aoi headed off an he followed after her, he could float so...he made no sound as he moved; he wasn't sure about the limits of...this...ghost thing so he was sticking to the shadows as well.

If someone saw him then it'd be bad, his clothes obviously stood out.

Whenever Aoi motioned for him to follow he did and when he thought she needed him as a lookout he moved to do so. Things were clear...no one around...

He gave a nod to her to confirm that things were as such.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Aoi pulled a kit for breaking locks out of her pocket, taking a deep breath and using what little light there was to her advantage. One try was all it took and the lock was free on the window. Slipping inside the dark building, she waited a moment for her eyes to adjust to the lower light inside before moving carefully through the room after closing it behind her. At the back...there should be food...

In a soft voice, a whisper would carry farther, Aoi murmured. "If you hear anyone waking up or moving around...or see anyone, tell me. Do you need food too?"

Might as well keep him fed and his strength up if he was to help her on this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Rin gave a nod to Aoi's words though... "I'm actually not hungry or anything, so...I don't think so." He murmured in response.

It'd been hours, yet he hadn't felt any needs for such things at all.

He'd keep his eyes out though, and ears...for now it looked like everyone was asleep. He...wouldn't normally advise stealing, but...Aoi took priority here.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:19 pm

It seemed he didn't need food then. Lucky her. Aoi moved around the counter, using her rather good night vision to find the easiest to grab food items. Wrapped up cured meats and a few cheeses, she stuffed as much as she could in her mouth and quickly ate it before filling her arms with the items. She'd eat on the way as much as she could. Popping back up, she watched Rin to see if the coast was clear before moving from around the counter and moving quietly back towards the window.

"... Find somewhere with cloth. I need clothes and bandages." Her voice was quiet again as she gave her order, before she slipped out of the window. The food she set on her lap as she moved to relock the window again. The ghost man could find her someplace with such things while she worked and ate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Rin watched as Aoi went and gathered food for herself, the people that lived here were asleep still, and Aoi was quiet enough to not be noticed.

When she returned to him, and began explaining to him about needing cloth he gave a nod. That...He could manage that.

The...bedroom then...

He could hover so perhaps he wouldn't make a sound. That in mind, Rin headed there and noted the people asleep in bed as he went to the closet, they had...a decent amount of clothes surprisingly, though judging by the food Aoi had managed to get they must have some money to their name...when most of the people seemed poor here so...it wasn't...that bad...taking...

Telling himself that, and to think of Aoi, he focused and getting her an article of clothing. Focus...

!!

He'd been able to grab it! Carefully he moved the clothing item from the closet. It looked like a man's yukata, though Aoi could use the extra length for bandages if she wanted since...this would be much...much too long on her.

Quietly, he moved back outside after a few moments and began looking for Aoi; where...

Ah!

Sensing her nearby, he went off in her direction, finding her eating some of the food she'd gotten.

"H-Here...I managed to get this, you can use the extra length for the bandages, it seems plenty long. The sash can tie around you enough so it'll fit properly as well." He explained, keeping his voice down since it was still the middle of the night and they were outside.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Looking at the large yukata, Aoi's emotionless eyes took it in and nodded. It would definitely do... She finished stuffing her face, hoping the ghost man could hold it on the way back to the hideout because she would need this food for later. Carrying the food, she began to move back when...she stopped.

Her head hurt, it was niggling at her...something...something... Turning with her eyes have closed from pain, she spoke a bit oddly and haltingly. "...Th-Thanks."

The eyes flashed that weird yellow/black again, before she winced and they faded...and she moved back to the emotionless being she had been. Food...clothes and potential bandages. He could...maybe clean her back for her, he would probably do it the spineless follower. He was useful...she didn't mind keeping him around for now.

"We're going back... Do you think you can steal some more things on the way? There's an apothecary nearby, they will have antiseptic for my wounds." Can't hurt to see if he'll do it, she could hold the clothes while he went inside... They might even have real bandages to help with the injuries. Her back was...very very bad from how much pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:32 am

Before Rin could respond to Aoi thanks, a thanks of which he...could have never expected, he watched with concern as she seemed to get a headache. Her...Her eye...

He knew what that was...but...he couldn't say anything...

She...wasn't going to have it easy, and it was painful knowing that, but...but later she'd be happy...truly happy...

"Hm, ah, I think I can. I'll definitely attempt..." Rin answered with a nod; antiseptic would be extremely helpful right now...she needed it. He could get that, and see if they had anything else that would help her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 am

Aoi gave a short not and moved off quickly in the shadows, time more of the essense here than the previous stealth. It was clear no one was out and about, probably in preparation for what she knew was coming. The Guild was gathering, probably a large meeting to deal with her. She'd killed a few, enough to send up alarms...

Which was just as she planned.

The ghost man would try, that's all she needed to know and after a few moments she stopped in front of a building. Could he carry solid things through walls? He had gotten the yukata out but she assumed he had found an open window...

Moving to the window, she motioned and in her quiet tone she'd kept all night she spoke. "I'll unlock the window. Or can you take things through walls? Antiseptic should be a salve, in a glass container in back."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:46 am

When he'd gotten the yukata he'd managed to find a hole to drop it through, and he'd looped it through; he hadn't tried to attempt phasing solid things through the walls...it could have caused noise if he'd messed up or something...

Rin had nodded though when Aoi had mentioned unlocking a window. "I think it'll be easier to drop them through a window, or I can phase through and pull it out from there. I'd rather not test to see if I can pull anything through with me...It could cause noise if I can't."

A glass container in the back...right.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:05 am

"...Good plan." This ghost wasn't willing to compromise her safety, that was good. He seemed enamored of her which was odd, she had just met him... He must still be putting that persons image over hers, but she figured he would have stopped by now.

"...You can probably unlock things. You can go through stuff, so just...go through, push up on the locks and get out." He hadn't seemed to understand the opportunities that came with his form, she would help him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 am

He...He hadn't thought of that at all to be honest; if he could actually touch things then he should be able to unlock things as well!

This...This whole ghost thing was new to him! He was supposed to be a living human! Even as a human he lacked such abilities.

"Right, I'll do that then; so antiseptic, bandages..." He knew it was her hollow causing her head pain but...would pain killers help any? If he could find those...that...and they'd help with her injuries as well. It probably wasn't like what was around in the modern world, and probably much worse tasting, but...

There had to be something similar...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:26 am

Nodding to him, Aoi settled against the building to rest. With her eyes closed her hearing improved so she would be able to hear anyone approaching and could also relax at the same time. She needed way more sleep than she had gotten, but she also needed food and treatment... Luckily the house had the items she needed for her plan already, having been gathered before this point.

Inside Rin would find the glass case filled with unmarked or rather marked oddly items. Bandages were in drawers next to it, but the glass case had... so many things. At the top were the salves though, in boxes that were clearly marked at least. One row had a marking on the shelf for a fire, another had a marking that looked like a cut. Another had a purplish color under it and the final row had an odd marking that didn't seem to make any sort of sense.

It seemed they didn't write down what was what...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 am

Seeing Aoi's nod, Rin headed inside to begin looking for things.

When he reached the glass case he looked over everything that was there. How...did anyone know what this meant? Would Aoi?

Some of it was recognizable though, and he grabbed the obvious things that were needed with extra focus. He didn't need this things phasing through him! He had to get them outside.

He'd gathered the obvious things before turning back to the ones with odd markings, looking at them for a short bit.

"Mm..."

Rin looked around, looking for something before his eyes finally landed on it. Aha! Ink and a brush. He could copy the markings on some of the bottles. He'd get one of each then; for the purplish color, he simply wrote down that it was purple.

Purple...that usually signified poison, right? Aoi...hadn't look like she'd been poisoned, but what the symbols meant were only an assumption!

Once he had everything, he managed to get the window unlocked quietly before he began slipping the items through.

"There's a few things..." Rin muttered before he finished. "Hopefully one of those are meant for helping pain as well...I was unable to tell specifically though which was meant for what, so I copied the markings on them to distinguish them."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:52 am

Aoi was surprised at all the man had grabbed. He had gone overboard and she just stared at the bounty he had stolen. All without anyone the wiser... There would be uproars tomorrow when shops opened, but it wouldn't matter anymore since her plan was almost ready...

Looking at the items, she blinked and then nodded slowly. She set the boxes in the yukata along with the bandages and then tied it like a bundle before holding it out for the ghost to take. "Come on, lets get back. You got antiseptic, bruise balm, fire balm and what looks like a special recipe thing. I can smell it when I get back and find out what it does..."

That was a personal symbol, she'd have no way of knowing until then. Standing fully, she winced a bit as she was sore before moving along with her food at a good pace. Get back to the hideout, have him take care of her injuries... then see if he'll be useful tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:04 am

So that was all that he'd grabbed...

He gave a nod as Aoi explained about the last one, how she'd smell it and see what it was. If she could tell then that'd be good; he hoped it'd be something useful...

Rin accepted the bundled yukata as Aoi held it out to him, a flash of concern crossing his face as she winced. He was...glad he was able to carry this stuff.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:19 am

Moving back to the house quickly, she was losing energy and had had to hurry, Aoi slipped back inside after a quick look around and moved into the inner rooms. It would be safer if they needed to light something to hide the glow in there. Setting the food items on a somewhat clean food tray, she moved to strip her filthy clothes off with a small wincing motion.

"Here, I'll get water in a minute. Wipe the blood off as much as you can if possible, then we can layer the antiseptic on. Do you need more light? I can open a window and let some moonlight in or light a candle..." This room would be fine to have light in, no one could see it from anywhere really, the window hidden by a wall nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 am

"Alright." Rin nodded once they were back inside, after Aoi had removed the bloodied clothing. Normally, he would have looked away in embarrassment, but while it wasn't his Aoi, it was still Aoi, and she was injured and needed help.

There wasn't time to feel anything but concern.

Just from what little he could see he could tell it was bad... As she asked about whether or not he needed more light he gave a small nod; "Considering where we are, a candle seems safer."

The hidden windows made it safe to use one from what he could see.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:55 am

Candle... Aoi looked around, grabbing the pack of rare matches she had stolen before moving to the corner of the room where a lamp was kept. Striking the match, she lit the candle inside carefully before closing it as a soft glow brightened the room.

She glanced at the man for real this time, looking over his odd clothing and looks... What kind of hair color was that? She winced and held a hand to her head before turning away and stumbling to the water jars she had. Taking one small one, she carried it over and sat it down near a wooden washing tub. It was small, meant for holding items on the way to the bath as well as dumping water over your head... She poured the water, half of it, into the tub before motioning the man over as she sat. "Give me a dagger and the yukata. I'll slice rags for washing from it instead of using the bandages. You got enough to wrap up the wounds so we should save them."

Now that the room was bright, if Rin remembered Aoi's previous scars on her back, the huge ones, this was the obvious cause. It would scar her for decades... the edge of the wounds looked too red, they needed tending and the dried blood washed off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:01 am

Rin watched as Aoi prepared the lamp before moving on to the bucket and water. As she explained what she was doing, he gave a nod and headed to get the dagger she'd had along with the yukata.

"Here..." Once he had them, he brought them over to her, setting them down carefully nearby for her.

Those...scars...They weren't on the Aoi he knew anymore, her Vizard abilities having healed them, but...they looked fresh here...she'd...have them for a long time. She'd be worried about him seeing them...

It hurt a bit, seeing them like this, but...but he could help; he'd get the blood washed off and then they'd take care of it with the medicine they'd gotten.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:19 am

Aoi nodded and took the yukata, slicing a large chunk off of the bottom. It would make it too short on her but she didn't care, there was a lot of excess cloth since the man had gotten a larger one. Smart of him... She almost wondered what his story was, the voice in her head pushing to ask as she shoved it back inside.

She did not wonder.

Cutting the cloth with the dagger, the sound of tearing cloth filled the room as she then handed back the pieces. "Here, I'll work on these while you wash it. Be thorough, I don't want an infection."

The antiseptic would help but only if the wounds were washed out properly. They were on her back though and even with her flexibility that was hard to treat. It was why they had mutilated her there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 am

"Alright."

She'd...cut it a bit short, shorter than he'd expected her to cut...whatever worked for her...he guessed. His focus was needed elsewhere though, rather than her cutting job, he needed to clean her wounds, and clean her wounds he did.

Get the blood off, they had to be clean or they couldn't be treated properly. Out of instinct though, if she winced he'd find himself apologizing; it wasn't like it was avoidable, but...she was hurting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn it All [Rin]   Burn it All [Rin] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn it All [Rin]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Arcs :: Ghosts in Time :: The Bubbles-
Jump to: