(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:03 am

Covered in blood, the man who none in the present era would recognize left a trail of the red liquid through his stumbling and shuffling steps. Long silver-blue hair in a messy floof almost fell to his waist, deep blue eyes with a hint of red in the middle looked at nothing.

He had a few small wounds, though the amount of blood was impossible from the cuts on his cheek and neck. He was smiling, smiling and chuckling to himself as he made his way through the long hallway of an oddly traditional looking house. He had to go, he had to leave this place. Get far away, escape before they noticed...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:40 am

Hayate appeared before the man in question, blinking. She remembered listening to Souichiro attempt to woo Yuzuki, then nothing! She didn't know what happened, but she's in control now! What a weird turn of events! What? The 'date' went sour, Souichiro? Hayate thought to her partner, only to receive silence in return. "...Souichiro..?" She spoke out loud without thinking, then quickly looked around. "Whoops.."

She noticed the man walking towards her and frowned at his appearance. He wasn't Souichiro and he might've heard her trying to talk to him. That's ontop of him being kinda strange to look at.. was he bleeding..? "Hey.. are you okay..?" She asked softly, approaching the man.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:59 am

"Another vision? What is this?" The man stopped, leaning against the wall as eyes that barely focused on anything until that point gazed directly at the odd woman that had appeared. "You are no one I know this time. Begone from here."

He waved the hand dripping with blood and causing it to splatter dots around. Her appearance and the odd name didn't seem to bother him, but the question of if he was okay did. Leaning against the wall more, he started laughing in a manner that suggested he wasn't entirely there. "I am perfect! I am fine! Hahahahaha! Such a kind hallucination. We must hurry, come along."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 am

"Umm.. okay?" Hayate spoke as she followed the man as he staggered past her. She was really.. REALLY.. curious as to what was going on here. He had blood on his hands and she noticed he was in an unstable mental state. Maybe now wouldn't be the time to attempt to try and drill him for answers?

At the very least there was no one about that he could've hurt. ...At least that she could see. Moving away from him to check gave her an inexplicable urge drawing her back to his side, ensuring that she was within a certain distance of him at all times. "So, what's your name, sir?" Hayate decided to ask. She couldn't do anything without a name to associate him with. "My name is Hayate. Hayate Kusanagi."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 am

Odd, it seemed to be confused. He could not think of it as a woman, for it was merely a figment of his imagination gone wild it seemed. But he had to escape, escape before they found them. He knew this, he knew what he had done was bad... he knew that utterly. He just couldn't seem to care anymore, or force himself to care.

"Hahaha as if you do not know! You jest surely? Daisuke Mizushima, the Head of the Mizushima Clan." Daisuke laughed more and shook his head, moving along the wall and leaving blood smears across it. This weird hallucination... It even had a name.

"Nice to meet you Kusanagi, as you can see I am a bit...busy at the moment." He laughed more in that unhinged way, pushing from the wall and moving along at a faster pace, to a door that was set into the wall.

There was no Mizushima clan in the Seireitei, Hayate might know if she was decently read up on the Noble Families.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:59 am

Hayate frowned even more as she followed this man. He says he's from the Mizushima clan.. but there was no clan by that name that she could remember. What exactly was going on here?! She wanted to say that there was no Mizushima clan in Soul Society, but something was keeping her from mentioning that information. Even the man's name, Daisuke, didn't bring up any clue as to his identity.

"What.. did you do here..?" She asked softly as she floated along beside him. Heck, she hadn't even realized that she was floating beside him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:06 am

That question left him laughing more, having to hold his sides as he stumbled to a halt in front of this door. The pristine hallway was marred by the blood in one direction, while the other was entirely free of such awful things.

He pulled on the door, opening into a lantern lit room before stumbling inside. "I did what I need Kusanagi. I needed freedom, they held me back... So I freed myself. A vision should know this, it was there? Or...did I make you up after? Are you my conscious? If so go away, I have no need of you any longer. Go mourn them all somewhere else."

He made a shooing motion with his hands, his slow gait speeding up as the large room filled with all sorts of odd contraption seemed to pull him along. Half done work on large tables, desks filled with schematics, even a few weird things hanging from the ceiling such as something that almost looked like bird wings someone could attach to their back.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 am

"You.. killed them? The entire Mizushima clan..?" Hayate asked, venturing a guess over what he meant by he freed himself. It WOULD explain why there was no mention of a Mizushima clan from what she remembered. She followed him still, passing through tables and other contraptions.. which this time she noticed what she was doing. "The heck?! How am I passing through solid things like a ghost?"

Something weird was going on here and this man was at the center of it. She knew that he was mentally unstable, but she wasn't sure how exactly he was involved in her predicament. He seemed to think of her as someone of something he thought up.. so maybe it was time to prove that he was wrong?

No.. not yet.. She thought to herself, That wouldn't go over well in his current state. She'll have to wait till he calms down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:04 am

Reaching a desk, the man shuffled through the contents of it haphazardly, tossing things off and going through carefully organized papers while muttering. Daisuke did not answer the ghost thing, turning only to give it an odd glance as it floated through things. "You are a vision, how is this surprising?"

A bit of curiosity seemed sparked but he turned back to the desk as he stuffed items into a bag sitting nearby. "I just freed myself...and them. I don't need a family... they didn't need to exist, they were useless."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:06 am

"How could you say that?! They were family! Family is important!" Hayate yelled, losing her cool over Daisuke saying that he didn't need a family and that they were useless. Her thoughts went back to her dead brother, causing her to grab the man and shake him. "They loved you, didn't they?!"

One of the few things that can crack Hayate's cool demeanor was talking bad about family around her. It was a bit of a berserk switch for her, though she never went truly berserk on anyone.. yet anyway. Either way, she wasn't gonna let that go without saying something about it! Everyone needs a family. Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:21 am

"Well yes, that made it easier. They were not expecting it." He was rather helpfully pointing it out for the odd vision, it seemed to not understand how killing people worked. The ones closest to you never expected it and all that. Even while cracking his brain still figured out the logical causes and approximations of things, which was highly amusing.

The vision was getting annoying though, Zenzaki's patience for its troublesome yelling immediately bursting. It was shaking him, his head lolling to the side a bit as he continued to look for one of his latest creations. If Hayate had been one of his customers or staff, they would have recognized it on sight. However it was merely a prototype for the more finalized (and yet still being tweaked) form that it would one day be.

A garganta device.

His cold eyes looked at the vision, his eyes closing as a sigh escaped his lips. "Are you done yet? I have things to be doing."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:29 pm

"You..!" Hayate began to say, grinding her teeth. This man went against everything she held dear to her heart! Why the hell was she here?!

Letting him go, the female shinigami exhaled slowly to try and calm herself. There had to be a reason why she was here. Was there something she was supposed to see or do? Or was there a point to following this madman around?

But..

Since she could touch him.. there IS one thing that'd make her feel better. Rather suddenly, Hayate reared back and punched Daisuke as hard as she could. She hoped he'd feel that at least. "That's for your family." Hayate spoke calmly. "It's a small price for you, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:53 pm

"...You hit me? Hit..." Daisuke was finally let go and this was what he got for it? He stared almost in shock before laughter overtook him. He turned away, finally fed up with amusing such a stupid mental phantom as he rubbed his jaw. "As I would expect from my former conscious. Now you can fade away. A small price to pay for what? For your annoying presence? My family is dead now, they can't accept any payment."

Pulling out a small black box with markings and notes out from under a pile of papers that upended and fell off of the desk at his actions Daisuke gave another sharp and cutting laugh. "Got it. Now to get it to work for once... Come along conscious, if you are still stuck here. We do have to be going."

Stuffing items into his bag, Daisuke took only a minute more to look around the room. Real regret at the loss of these precious items shone in his eyes, more regret than he obviously felt for his family at least.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 pm

"Tch.." Was all the sound that Hayate made as she watched him. He did feel the punch, but his reaction to it wasn't exactly what she wanted. But then again, with a man such as this, she should've expected it. "Where exactly are we going now?" She wondered aloud as she hovered beside Daisuke.

This man was not a good match for Hayate. He was striking all the wrong chords with her and she suspected it was only going to get worse from here on out. She might as well play along and see where this leads her. Maybe she'd find out who this man is in present time and pay him a visit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:04 am

"To the human world. The only safe place I could find now I bet. That old bat will want my head, she's pretty harsh on child killers." His laughter was hysterical, almost insane as he opened the garganta. It took time and energy, Daisuke concentrating as slowly but surely the tear in the worlds became obvious.

Its maw opened and he stepped inside, the platform small in his inexperience with such a thing. "Come along ghost conscious. You want to see how this ends don't you?"

Whatever she was.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 am

"I see.." Hayate murmured, narrowing her eyes. This was good to know. If she learned enough, maybe she could hunt him down once she was released from whatever this is that took her here. She did pause to think about if she was that vindictive.. which she really wasn't. But she'd like to look him in the eye and tell him exactly what she thought of him.

As Daisuke opened the Garganta, Hayate followed him through wordlessly. He was right; she did want to know what happens and how exactly this ends. Once they were through, she glanced at him curiously. "How exactly will you hide in the human world? Shinigami come here all the time.. and I didn't see a gigai or anything around." She says, actually wondering how he planned to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 am

"I have gigai." Daisuke merely scoffed at such a question, waving his hand irritably in Hayate's direction like she was a fly. They were standing in a rather unpopulated piece of land, trees as far as the eye could see as well as many smaller plants crowding around. A large cave loomed ahead that the man strode forward, murmuring to himself.

"I will head for Chang'an as soon as it's finished. I have names I can take and use, one special gigai though I can make others with enough resources... It won't be hard to set up shop really. Shop... I like shops, they sell things... Is Carthage still kicking? Last I heard it was in its death throes."

While he headed towards the cave, a large black rift appeared nearby, perhaps signaling her trip home.

(OOC: I believe that's how it works? If not I can change it. I am sorry, I did not want to write out...the actual deaths... But Hayate has lots of clues now!)
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Hayate felt the pulling towards the black rift, which Daisuke paid no mind to. Maybe it was finally time to get the hell outta here? She could only hope! As she moved towards it, Hayate took one last look at Daisuke and passed through. She'll see him again soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]   Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Soul Society [Hayate]
Page 1 of 1