(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Leaving Home [Souichiro]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Leaving Home [Souichiro] Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:33 am

A young looking woman in her midteens sat in a prison, a bright happy prison but a prison nonetheless. Light streamed in from the large open window shining on her as she laid on floor, the bars set against the window dimming the happy air.

Sunlight was one of the few pleasures left to her anymore... She was in exile, being punished for her wishes. Grandfather didn't understand why she had to question everything, why she didn't wish to learn that way of being a shinigami... Why she felt urges to be out of this tiny closed in land.

She was his heir, he was grooming her to take over this place when she was old enough but she felt... wrong about this. Lakshmi didn't wish to be anyone's puppet, she just wanted to learn more about the outside worlds. Worlds beyond this tiny land.

Exiled to her rooms, her attempts to escape landing her with bars on her windows and merely bread and water meals for the past day... It was hot and humid, warm beyond belief as she laid in her sari and almost tempted to remove the item from the heat.

What were her choices anymore?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 am

Souichiro was a bit befuddled over what exactly happened here. First he was having a lively chat with Yuzuki.. Then.. Well, needless to say he didn't remember. Glancing around, the third squad co-captain realized Yuzuki was no longer anywhere in sight.. Not to mention that he wasn't in Sereitei anymore, at least that he could tell.

Turning around, he noticed a young woman on the floor. "Oh! Hello there!" Souichiro spoke with a smile, crouching to her level. "Might you be able to tell me where I am, young lady? I appear to be misplaced somehow."

Hayate, what do you make of this? Souichiro thought to his companion, only to be answered by a silence he hadn't felt since they were two separate beings. ...Hayate..? Uh oh.. something's definitely wrong here.. Seems like he's gonna have to figure this one out without his better half.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:36 am

Sh-Shinigami?!

Lakshmi sat up at the sudden appearance of the odd older man and scooted across the floor on her butt as she let out a few surprised little squeaks.  She took in the man's clothes, appearance and question in the brief seconds before her back hit the wall.

"H-Hello?" The confusion was plain on her face, as was the bit of fear and worry. Misplaced? Who? What? How? "Y-You...are....l-lost?"

Well that explains one thing, while also opening up a multitude of other questions. Such as how he had gotten into a locked room in the first place. Did that mean... he could get out?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:22 am

"Hrm.. not the reaction I was expecting, but ah well!" Souichiro stood, laughing lightly to himself, then slightly sighing when he realized there was no Hayate reprimanding him for such behavior. Shrugging his shoulders, Souichiro spoke to the startled girl. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Captain Souichiro Kageyama of the Third Division.. and yes, I am lost."

The older Shinigami stared at Lakshmi for a bit, wondering why she looked so familiar to him. Maybe it was nothing but a nostalgic face? "So, what's your name, young lady?" Souichiro asks with a smile as he stroked his beard. At the very least he'll figure out where he is.. then figure a way back to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 am

Captain...Captain!!? The laughing man seemed surprised, but what else was she to feel at such an appearance?! Lakshmi had not thought anyone could get into or out of this room, most especially a guest such as this.

"H-How did you get in here? A Captain...they aren't..." Third division... He was definitely from the Soul Society then, from the Seireitei. How had he gotten in here? They didn't...weren't allowed for sure! Her eyes were curious though, the news was startling but it also was something she wanted to know.

"L-Lakshmi... Fujihana, Captain Kageyama..." Her name, that was her name. She gave it in response to his question, wondering how lost he had gotten to arrive here. The darker skinned young woman sat up a bit more, losing her fearful cowering in her interest.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:54 am

"Wait.. Lakshmi..?!" Souichiro repeated in surprise. She looked a bit too young to be the Lakshmi he knew.. but.. the name matched up.. with the exception of the last name. "Aren't you Ca.. Ca.." He began to say but the words wouldn't come out of his mouth. What was going on here? "Err.. aren't you captivating? Yes! A captivating beauty!"

Whew, that was a good cover. So what exactly was going on here? He couldn't tell her that she was Captain Mehra, nor did her appearance match up to what he remembered. But she definitely was the woman in question.. only younger. Did he somehow get sucked into a time warp or something? Well that's just silly! But so silly it might be true.

Okay.. so no saying anything about the future.. best figure out what's going on.. Souichiro thought to himself as he looked around. Hmm.. no matter how you look at it, this is a cell. "So, what are you doing in here, Lakshmi?" He finally asked, still stroking his beard in thought.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:09 am

The man's shock was worse than hers it seemed at her name. The young woman startled more, hopping as she eeked a bit in shock at the... the words... he had...spoken...

Captivating beauty?! Flushing darkly, her face was buried in her hands as she shook her head. She was not! Lakshmi did not think that was true at all. Focus though! He was asking questions and if she focused on that she could speak through her now shy fluster. An icy blue eye peeked from between her fingers as she attempted to speak. "I am being punished. I am in confinement."

He was stroking his beard a bit, was that a good sign? She felt a bit of worry at such actions.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:38 am

This almost pushed Souichiro's buttons for flirting.. but he knew he had to figure out what's going on first and foremost. God.. I'm developing bad habits from Hayate! He mentally muses as he smiles at the girl's reaction. "By the way, do you recognize the last name 'Mehra'?" He asks, figuring it's a neutral enough question that it's not giving any future knowledge away.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:44 am

"Mehra? It...is my father's former name, before he married my mother and took hers." Lakshmi relaxed a bit, still confused and flustered but allowing the questions to distract her. She had many of her own to ask, but years of practice kept her curiosity down.

Year of practice and the reminder that she was in this exile for that same reason, that is.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:28 am

"Hmm.. that makes sense then.." Souichiro murmurs to himself, pounding his fist onto his palm. "So that means.. I'm.."

He didn't need to finish that sentence. He knew enough now that it all made sense to some degree. He was in Lakshmi's past somehow. Which meant that he had to be careful of what he said and did as to not affect the timeline. "Well, beautiful woman.. how about we try to get outta here?" He announced with a smile. If anything, he couldn't leave her locked up in here!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:40 am

"I can't! It's locked." How did what make sense? Lakshmi felt her confusion growing but asked no questions. Instead she latched the small hope the man had given her, ignoring the...comments. She was not a beautiful woman! Not one bit.

Standing, hope and a bit of excitement filled her eyes as she adjusted the clothing that had become a bit mussed on the floor. "Do you have the key, Captain Kageyama? Who trusted you with all of this?"

Questions poured forth, wondering what kind of odd Shinigami had not only gotten in but gotten the trust of the people here... They weren't particularly friendly to those from the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 am

"Whoa there, my flower! I think you've got something a little mixed up." Souichiro spoke, holding up both hands. "I have no key, I kinda just.. appeared here somehow. I'll help you get out somehow, however."

Speaking of which.. something was bothering him. Couldn't he just kick down the door with his strength? Or even use his zanpakutou to cut their way out? Heck! Even kido would be a good solution! But then again.. such reckless action could get Lakshmi in trouble. So maybe..

Since Lakshmi was on the wall away from him Souichiro attempted to push against the door and instead went tumbling out of since he didn't realize he could phase through the door. "Wah!" He exclaimed as he went through the door and ended up outside of it. "What the hell? Am I a spectre?!"

Attempting to walk back inside made him phase through the door once more, only making him a little upset. "What the.. can I not touch anything..?" He murmured, then walked over to Lakshmi and attempted to boop her on the nose. Which he strangely enough could actually do! "Weird.. Hey! Lakshmi! Come over to the door with me, I wanna try something!" He says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:25 am

Lakshmi's hope died as he spoke, Kageyama could not help her out of here then. He was now...trapped in here as well until dinner. They would probably execute him to keep the secrets of this place, unless they ransomed him back to the Soul Society?

She could hope... "U-Uwa!?"

A sound of surprise and shock slipped from her mouth as she rushed over to the door, watching as the ghost man slipped back inside of the room. She had heard his muffled exclamation and stared wide eyed as he booped her nose, their icy tone not one bit warmed as they crossed to follow his finger.

She reached up, rubbed the nose as if it was a new appendage and stared. "Sure...?"

Lakshmi followed him to the door and waited for his... whatever it was that he wanted to try. A ghost?! How?! Weren't they only like this in the Living World?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Once Lakshmi followed him over to the door, Souichiro passed through it once more. "Okay, stay right there.. I think I can.. just.." He says, sticking his hand into the lock and using his solidity to manipulate the internals of it. "Just a little bit more.. and there!"

With a ca-chank, the lock opened! Souichiro gently maneuvered the lock off the door, then passed through it again. "It's open!" He says proudly, grinning widely. "So now that you're free.. where will you go?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:53 pm

It was odd and unnerving watching someone who looked solid phase through the wall, a small shudder shaking her form as Lakshmi watched. "Okay."

She had no idea what he would try but... whatever it was worked! She heard his work and the lock opened, a small little laugh sounding from her at the success. He came back into the room, the young woman smiling. No one was expecting it... No one was even close to expecting it, they had locked her in as securely as they could while the meetings were held. She could go and escape now while they were busy.

"I need... to get my things. You will lead me to the Soul Society, please?" Whatever had happened to the Captain, it was assured that it could be found out there... so he could take her along with him! Lakshmi had had plans to run away for a long time now, she just needed to grab the pack she had stashed away under the floor.

"Thank you Captain Kageyama... Even...if you can't take me I...just thank you!" Crying very softly, she ran over to the section of the floor that was carefully hidden under some matting.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:39 pm

"Oh, um, certainly! I'll guide you to Soul Society the moment I get my bearings." Souichiro spoke with a smile as he waited for her. Not like he had a choice in the matter, but at least he didn't know that yet. He still wondered where exactly they are if they weren't in Rukongai.. but that's just his guess by the way Lakshmi was talking.

"O-Oi.." Souichiro spoke softly, a bit concerned for her tears. "Beautiful women shouldn't cry. It's unbecoming.. or something." For once he was at a loss as to what to say.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:11 am

"Thank you..." Her hands tugging at the board, the young woman quickly yanked it up and moved aside a bit of canvas that was hiding her bag before speaking again.

"I-I am not a woman yet...Nor am I beautiful..." Lakshmi murmured in a soft voice, looking down at the bag she had just uncovered with her actions. It was a hint of the stubbornness that she would show later in life, normally hidden but a calm and serene outer nature. Or her teasings.

Pulling out the bag, her eyes scanned the room but there wasn't much else she wanted to take before a determined look came over her features as she wiped away tears. "All right. I am ready! I will lead you to the exit, but we will have to be sneaky."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:55 pm

"Geez.. I'm gonna get through to her with a compliment one of these times.." Souichiro muttered as he followed her out the room that was her prison. "Oh! I suggest you lock the door back behind you. That way they'll be puzzling on how exactly you got out!"

Of course Souichiro could be a jokester at times, so such a thing appealed to him. As they snuck quietly down the staircase, Souichiro wondered if they could even see him to begin with. It was possible they could like Lakshmi could, but also it could be the fact that she's the only one that can see him. It was worth testing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:40 am

"G-Good plan! They will be shocked... and it might give me more time to escape..." Lakshmi's eyes lit up at such a trick, a small laugh sounding as she quickly locked up the door once more. They would be confused and it would allow her and this Captain time to get out of here!

Sneaking down the stairs, she led Souichiro through silent halls and large airy rooms. It was roasting, the sun shining through windows even as a breeze attempted to cool the land. If Souichiro was paying attention, the architecture was reminiscent of India actually...

Making her way to a large hallway, the sound of people came to her ears as she held up her fingers and slipped behind a pillar. Lakshmi's heart was racing as the pair laughed and joked as they moved down the hallway, her bag held to her chest as she hoped they didn't see her or her ghost.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:44 pm

As Lakshmi led the way, Souichiro took the time as they snuck about to inspect the place they were in. It was stunning in a way, but not very familiar either. He can safely say he's never been here before. But at the sound of people coming, Lakshmi hid, leaving Souichiro without a place to hide as the pillar wouldn't cover both of them.

Deciding to march up to the two and brandish his weapon bravely, Souichiro quickly found he was ignored as if he weren't even there. They even had the gall to pass through his body! "Did you see that? They can't see or hear me!" Souichiro spoke to Lakshmi, remembering to hold his finger to his lips until he saw that they were out of sight and earshot.

"We'd best get out of here and hurry! That shows that I cannot protect you if something happens." He says, scouting ahead a bit to make sure the way's safe and no one else was coming.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

Lakshmi almost blew their cover as Souichiro stayed in one spot, afraid he would be attacked as an intruder. If she tossed herself, her grandfather's precious heir, in front of him he would be safe to flee through walls and hopefully escape without her.

As it was she was stopped short when they didn't even acknowledge his presence. In fact they passed through his body! He spoke in shock, that finger stopping her from speaking and she waited until they were long gone to speak. She gave a nod and moved swiftly down the hall and out of the door. "Of course! I do not think you would be much protection here though..."

Lakshmi gave a small shake of her head, the man...could not stand against those who lived here that was for certain. He scouted ahead as she moved quickly to the entrance... They soon could be to the point of entry and exit. Being heir was a boon, she knew the majority of the other codes in addition to her own. She'd only be safe in the Soul Society though. "This way, Sou!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

"Right!" Souichiro replied as he joined Lakshmi in her escape. As he scouted around for her to ensure that she doesn't run into anymore people, he began to wonder what sort of place this is more and more. Souls that didn't align themselves with Soul Society was an unheard of thing.. at least to his knowledge. "Lead the way!"

"Lakshmi.. why were you concerned for my safety back there?" Souichiro finally asked, "I am a captain after all, I could've easily handled them if they could see me."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 pm

"They'd call others... Or if they went missing an alarm might sound. Grandfather is as strong as a Captain and not many here are fond of the Soul Society, so you might have been hurt or worse." Lakshmi gave him a small glance, finally realizing the man might not know where he was. He had no idea what this place was or what it meant... So how had he shown up here?

Almost reaching the doors, she noted no one else for a long ways on both ends before sneaking up to it and opening it just enough to slip out with her bag. Shutting it behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief in the humid air. There wasn't much vegetation this close to the home but for once she wished there was more so she could sneak past others much easier...

Well, it wasn't as if anyone else knew she was on house arrest. Straightening up, the pack settling on her back, she strode forward. "I'm going to pretend I am supposed to be bringing something to someone else and hope no one asks questions, Souichiro. We might be able to get out easier than expected..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:43 am

"Hmm, how strange.." Souichiro mused as he walked alongside Lakshmi. "A man as strong as a captain, eh?"

He's never heard of such a thing in Soul Society.. unless the man was an Ex-Captain? Maybe that was the case. But either way, Souichiro understood why she feared for his safety; that many opponents AND a captain level person would overwhelm him pretty quickly if he was there in the flesh.

As Lakshmi spoke of her plan, Souichiro nodded in response. "Alright.. be careful, Lakshmi. We don't know for sure who knows you're supposed to be locked up, so avoid them when you can." Souichiro spoke as he kept pace with her. He really was worried about her safety even though this was the past. After all, she HAD to have made it to Soul Society safely since he knew she was there.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:48 am

"I do not think its that strange. He is your Head Captain's son." Lakshmi glanced over a bit amused by the musing of the ghostly man at her side. She looked forward again, her focus on appearing to be busy and filled with things to do. Not many would question her at all if she was like this, hopefully. There was a way of being invisible without being actually invisible in such actions, though now they were headed down a jungled pathway and hidden from eyes for the most part.

A side path not used most of the time, it would be a good way out...

"I promise to be careful! The gateway to the living world is nearby so I should be able to escape... It should not be closed." It really should be wide open at this time, so nothing to worry over really. Lakshmi could get out and be free.

As the road widened, she head a bit of a fuss coming from the lands behind her and broke into a run. "We should hurry! I think they noticed my escape!"

Feet pounding on the ground, she headed around a bend in the path to reveal below her a large busy area. Many people with swords wandered past, waving hello or talking...but it was the giant gate that some entered and exited through that drew the eye.

As tall as three large men standing on top of each other's shoulders, it was a beauty in carved rock set against a large almost ridge. Intricate and beautiful designs and vines were all over it, though less so the further up it went. It had been well worn, some designs softer than others and had been obviously added first.

She hopped down from the ridge she was on and made a break for it, hoping Souichiro was following. "Come on the gate is open! We have to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Home [Souichiro]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next