(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Long Awaited News

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Long Awaited News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 am

It seemed everyone had gone for now? That...That was good...then...

He didn't let everything out fully, but he at least was giving more rather than holding everything back which was an improvement. He...He...It was alright to cry, but...even still...

He was rarely ever...ever like this, so he was unable to help but continue to hold himself back at least a little bit as his composure began to crack further.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:20 am

Lakshmi continued to pet Masaru's head, her body shaking just a bit as his composure started to crack more and more. He was letting things out and emotions and she couldn't help but react, her own emotions leaking out. She needed more than a few drinks... she almost wished she could hop into someone's bed as well... These emotions were too painful...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:03 pm

It was...instinctual for him to feel he had to apologize for being like this, but an apology...for now at least, wasn't on his mind as he allowed his composure to slip for once. He could think about that after...even if there was a high chance he'd be reprimanded some for doing so.

For this...letting himself slip...it was alright...just as Lakshmi said...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

As Masaru finally caved, Lakshmi's hold on him stayed secure. She nuzzled his hair softly, trying to give him comfort as best she could while trying not to cry too much herself. It had been a rough time for both of them... but he had no one to cry in front of and no one to soothe him.

She would be here for him then, as a friend and as family.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Masaru remained as was for awhile longer until he could compose himself once more to a manageable degree. He didn't move afterwards, still holding onto Lakshmi's arm as she kept a hold of him.

An apology was on the tip of his tongue, but he held it back.

His shoulders were still shaking lightly, but he was...better than earlier...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 am

"Feeling even a bit better, dear one?" Lakshmi finally spoke, not moving an inch from her curled up position around Masaru's head. He was still shaking so lightly, but she held him close and rested her head on his.

"Tonight if you can sneak out, I think I will take you with me to drink. I say we both need this, yes?" Her voice was a bit choked with her own tears, but she held up remarkably well considering how much she needed to cry herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:25 am

"Mn...Thank you, Lakshmi..." Masaru mumbled, moving back a little but not much, only so he'd at least be a little more understandable.

If he could sneak out...?

"I don't think leaving will be a problem." He wasn't some monitored heir anymore, he at least had the freedom to leave as he pleased now...so leaving the mansion at a late hour was easily possible. "A drink...would be good." He added, giving a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:43 am

"Welcome." Lakshmi's hold loosened a bit to allow Masaru more freedom if he wanted as her head lifted up. One hand played with his hair lightly, while the other moved to wipe her own eyes. She sniffled lightly, noticing...her chest was a bit soaked in tears.

It caused her to laugh softly. It was a ridiculous thing to focus on but she did so, smiling just a bit. "If they get annoyed, I can come talk to them. Your elders annoy me something fiercely."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:51 am

"I can understand..." Masaru replied in response to Lakshmi's comment about his clan's elders, offering a small, sheepish smile as he spoke.

He wasn't sure what would come about her talking with them, but things should be fine regardless. He could leave when it was dark, he was an adult and allowed to do that much.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 am

"Well actually it is better to nip problems in the bud. I think I shall go see them immediately after visiting you." Lakshmi looked down as they separated slowly, trying not to give Masaru a smile and look serious as she should! But it was impossible, she laughed very softly and slipped her arms from his head.

Her head did lean back down a bit and she planted a kiss softly on his forehead. "Thank you, I am glad you feel a bit better at least. Gigi really left a mess, you should not get stuck with these problems."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:37 am

Lakshmi actually planned on having a discussion with them? He wasn't sure how to feel exactly about that, it...seemed like it would be fine but he had some concern deep down.

She was smiling though, so he tried not to think too much on it.

"Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:43 pm

"Here." Lakshmi reached into her haori and pulled out a handkerchief, using it to gently wipe up Masaru's tears on his cheeks. He seemed so out of it, poor dear. Masaru definitely needed a small mental health break for his own security and handing over the handkerchief, she stepped back.

"Come to my house, oh about nineish. I'm prescribing you a mental health night for your own good. Doctors orders~" Lakshmi winked and wiped her own eyes with her sleeve before turning around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Masaru sat quietly, though a bit surprised as Lakshmi wiped the tears from his eyes with a handkerchief she'd pulled out. As she handed it over to him, he accepted it, holding it as she stepped back.

"Around nine...alright, that won't be a problem..." He replied, giving a small nod; he managed another small smile at her ending tone. Doctors orders then.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:28 am

"Now take it easy. Things are going better than you assume, even with you gone for a bit. How ridiculous of you to assume you are the only one who can do things." Lakshmi chided softly, ruffling Masaru's hair as he held the handkerchief.

Stepping away, she moved to leave the room with that as her goodbye, before heading down to the Elder's chambers... Hopefully they wouldn't mind a meeting called by her so urgently... Oh well she didn't care.

After that she would head home. There were preparations needed to be made.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 am

"Alright, I'll see you again later. I'll try to take it easy until then..." Well, even after he'd technically be doing so as well...they were planning on going out for a drink, after all.

Masaru remained seated on the couch after Lakshmi left, leaning back against the seat and letting out a heavy breath. He'd actually let his composure snap for a bit...but...that wasn't a bad thing, he knew Lakshmi was right when she'd said he shouldn't bottle things up...

Lakshmi...was probably just as upset as he was, well...he didn't have a single doubt about that...yet she'd come here and had only let a few tears out just to be strong for him, from what he was able to observe after...

He...was a real mess...

He hadn't even been able to help her, yet she'd helped him despite her own feelings...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited News   Long Awaited News - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited News
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2