(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] Empty
PostSubject: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 am

Lakshmi stared down at the yukata sitting on the table. It was all folded up, her nemesis...

They had spent the past two days working in her clinics, Kaimu's help much appreciated and well received. The children loved him to death and she had even gotten a few smiles thanks to his efforts!

But tonight was the festival and they had traveled specifically to this district to be able to spend the night there and enjoy themselves... Especially with the Fun Guide that was Kaimu.

She had bathed and apparently gotten done before the man, since she was now sitting here just staring at the yukata. It was...she had worn kimonos, they were much fancier...and they weren't made to match a yukata Kaimu was wearing.

That was the point, the awful miserable embarrassing point of contention. How could she put it on!? It was...so...flustering!

Lakshmi felt the heat rise from her neck up as she fell to her side and collapsed. Damp waves of blue-black hair surrounded her...maybe if she tossed it out of the window she could pretend it disappeared and they could stay indoors tonight? Yes...brilliant plan.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:48 pm

"Lak-taaaan~" Kaimu entered the room, unaware of Lakshmi's dilemma, and already giving off bright, happy vibes of excitement. He was dressed in his own yukata, after having spent a bit trying to pick out which one would be most suited for the night.

Upon seeing Lakshmi though, he stopped and headed immediately to her side. "Lakshmi! What's wrong!?" There was more than a twinge of concern in his tone as he spoke to her. The yukata was there on the table, and she was collapsed...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Lakshmi's eyes glanced up as Kaimu entered the room, her body still laying there utterly defeated by the monumental task ahead of her tonight. She must survive the night wearing clothing that matched his, thin clothing that matched his, while he was this cheerful and excited.

That was what was wrong, her mind thought as Kaimu's form obscured her sight. Instead her mouth moved with another response as her flush stayed firmly in place. "...I am embarrassed."

She... lied to him about her feelings a lot but she felt she should be honest. It was a date.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 pm

"Embarrassed?"

Lakshmi was embarrassed? Kaimu tried to think on why she'd feel that way, she had gotten rather flushed when he'd brought up the topic coming to a festival together back at home, and now was the time to actually go and enjoy themselves.

If she had been flustered over the idea...

"It'll be fun, Lak-tan~ I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:33 pm

"I-I know it will be! Just...the matching yukatas...and... It is a date. A real date. With...you." Lakshmi flipped over to her back, looking up at Kaimu with a rather vulnerable expression. She was flustered, it was a first date with him and he was so excited and they were going to go to a festival... Something he knew all about and could show her the ropes!

He didn't get to do that much, she was normally on that end of things...so it was rather different than their normal situation and she liked it and was flustered that she liked it and... She felt like a young inexperienced woman again! This was so... Her cheeks puffed up as her denial side started to appear...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 pm

"Hmm..." Shew as right, this was technically...their first real date, one that they'd planned to have beforehand. Considering all they'd already been through, it was a bit silly to realize that it was in fact their first actual date... It would still be enjoyable, and fun though regardless of the late timing! "I'll just have to show you such a good time that you forget about being flustered~"

Saying that, he leaned down just enough to put his face near hers, nuzzling lightly as he gave a light, happy chuckle while Lakshmi pouted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 am

"I-I am rather sure that is impossible. Around you I am always flustered!" Lakshmi stuttered at the beginning, a happy laugh sounding as Kaimu's head lowered to hers and he nuzzled her. The eye nearest his face closed as she smiled, nuzzling back a bit.

Her hands came up to his cheek though, lightly pushing him away as his action effectively killed her growing pout before it could get much larger. "I should get dressed, I assume you will want to watch?"

Teasing just a bit, she raised her eyebrow as her eyes opened. He did seem to enjoy watching her change clothing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:29 am

Kaimu gave another laugh at Lakshmi's reply, flustered towards him was good though~

He pulled back some when she mentioned that she should get ready, his smile not having faded even as she teased him about watching; "Aa, Lak-tan if I do it'll be quite distracting...we'll never make it to the festival at that rate."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:41 am

"I am sure you have enough willpower to survive. I do wish to see it..." Lakshmi sat up and around Kaimu, giving his cheek a small kiss before she moved to strip the bathrobe off. Sliding it down her shoulders, she stood and dropped it to the floor before bending down to pick up the yukata. Setting aside the obi for now, she held up the pretty black cotton and moved to slip it on.

Bending over once more, she picked up the icy blue obi and wrapped it around her waist with a bit of effort. She wasn't exactly used to such things, but it wasn't any trouble for her. In moments though she was done... Now for her hair! Looking around, she frowned. "Kai, you haven't seen the hair piece I brought have you? It had the little glass lilies of the valley that dangled?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 am

Kaimu chuckled again as Lakshmi spoke and stood, his eyes following her as she moved to slip from her bathrobe and pick up the yukata before she went to slip it on.

He was thankful for his willpower, or else he would be much too tempted for a festival right now; the yukata looked very nice on her, even though she didn't have it on all the way yet and was still attempting to get dressed.

She seemed to have a little difficulty with the obi but had gotten it on after a short bit.

The hair piece? "It's..."

He looked around, trying to remember where it'd been put when they settled here for the night. It took him a moment, but he found it, and brought the hair piece over to her with a smile; he had no doubt she'd look even more amazing than she already did with this. "Found it~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:21 am

Lakshmi let Kaimu look for the hair piece while she worked on her long locks, it was too long for a single bun so instead she pulled it to the side. Lifting the hair up a bit, she made a small knot and bun while the rest hung over her shoulder in soft waves.

Accepting the piece, she smiled warmly as she stuck it through to hold it in there tightly while the little flowers jingled lightly. All done! She refused to put make up on for this, it was too embarrassing to get hat dolled up for something like this... "Thank you Kai. Look, all done! How does it look?"

Turning in place, she held out the arms and spun, looking down at her body for a moment as she tried to see if it was all in place. Lakshmi was stalling just a bit, going out in public with Kaimu like this on a date... She was being silly, she knew this but it was a silliness she was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:28 am

"Welcome~ You look nice, Lak-tan; really beautiful~!" Kaimu replied, his smile having brightened once she had her hair fixed. "It looks perfect."

He couldn't help but give another happy chuckle as she spun around to look down at herself. He waited patiently on her, though he was quite excited to get going, letting her check to see if everything was set from what he could assume.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:47 am

"..." Lakshmi flushed, but her smile was happy as she looked away, a hand brought to her lips in a small shy motion. He thought she looked really beautiful? And nice? And perfect...

She stopped after a moment of looking, grabbing her small carry bag to take her money in and then moving to Kaimu's side. The Captain leaned against him briefly before taking his hand in hers. He seemed to be hiding his excitement and despite her wish to stall, her wish to see him happy was stronger. "Lead the way, Fun Guide. Show me all there is to these mysterious festivals of mystical origin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:58 am

Feeling Lakshmi take his hand, he responded to the gesture by squeezing it softly, his bright smile morphing into a grin as he was told to lead the way.

"Right!" He replied, giving an enthusiastic nod before he began walking, leading Lakshmi outside and towards the festival area. "Do you just wanna look around first, or would you like something to eat first? There's also games we can try at some of the stalls! Aa! There's also stalls that sell things that you may like too!"

Obviously, Kaimu's excitement was beginning to leak out bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:15 am

Lakshmi squeezed it in return, following Kaimu outside into the world beyond. He was so happy with this, she couldn't help smiling brightly as they headed towards the hustle and bustle of the festival. She could hear people from this distance, though they were a bit off for the moment and she looked thoughtful at Kaimu's words.

"Hm... How about we get your favorites, the odango? And walk around a bit. It will be overwhelming I am sure, so games after... Maybe shop later? Unless the items are easy to carry so our arms stay free... Oh! Wait I want to buy masks!" Lakshmi felt the excitement in herself growing as Kaimu's excitement leaked out. It was obviously contagious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:20 am

"Odango and masks first then! We can walk around and if you see something you'd like to look at or try we can do that! Later can come shops and games so we don't have to worry about carrying things around then!"

With the masks they could wear them on the sides of their heads so they would be easily manageable, they had a plan somewhat then!

They were getting closer, and he was happy to see Lakshmi's own excitement had grown once they'd headed out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:37 am

"That sounds perfect." Kaimu's excitement had Lakshmi smiling and she gave a strong nod at his words. Yes! They didn't need to worry about things until later! And there would be fireworks, but that was also later! Focus on masks and food first, and looking at things...

She could handle that, looking at all the things would be easy. It would be more important to say to say that tearing her curious eyes away from things would be trouble really.

The closer they got though, the tighter her hand held Kaimu's. She was excited, her face glowing a bit as she started attempting to peek and see what was going on in the louse crowds ahead of them just a bit. "How do we get through?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:45 am

It seemed busy once they were closer, though it was a festival so it was a given the streets would be. There were people at stalls, people talking, and children playing all around.

How to get through?

"It's busy, but not as busy as it initially looks...We can just walk right through!" He looked around, trying to find the mask stall first...then they could focus on food... "Ah! There it is!"

Kaimu's hand held Lakshmi's as he led her safely through the people, making sure they wouldn't bump into anyone as he brought her over to the mask stall, there were multiple people manning it so customers were served quickly.

"Aah...you see any you like?" Kaimu asked, looking at all the masks lined up, there were all types!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:57 am

Lakshmi seemed slightly nervous as Kaimu led her right into the area, the people all around though reminding her of her own squad. Her hand relaxed against his after that initial panic, following him as he spoke. "All right."

He knew what he was doing, leading them over to the mask stall that his height gave him an advantage in seeing. She had barely been able to find it over the others around! Being short was such a hassle at times... Kaimu's expert leading though was quite nice to have as it allowed her to look around at everything and as they came up to the stall she looked in awe for a few moments. So many masks... all looking amazingly well made!

She felt like a young woman again, a warm smile on her face unnoticed as she listened to him again.

"Hm...one I like...?" Lakshmi's eyes trailed up the selection of masks before she spotted...spotted... Blinking and with no hesitation, she pulled it down and then pressed it against Kaimu's face. "I can not even tell the difference. How amazing the likeness is to you!"

Teasing, she laughed as she held the fox mask to Kaimu's face and made a stall worker smile with her antics.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:06 am

"Hm-Ah!" Kaimu could hardly react, a small noise of surprise coming out as Lakshmi pressed a mask to his face. She couldn't tell a difference, and it held a likeness to him? He laughed at her teasing, though thanks to the mask it was muffled.

He pulled back slightly, holding her wrist lightly in his hand to look at it. A fox mask?

Another chuckle bubbled up, "Aa, the fox masks are always nice; Lak-tan has excellent taste~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:12 am

Kaimu seemed to be enjoying her teasing and Lakshmi grinned at the muffled laughter, that surprised sound making her efforts worth everything. As he gripped her wrist and pulled back, examining the mask she had to give a laugh in return. "I do~ In masks and in fox-like men. You definitely fit the trickster mold~"

They'd definitely have to get it for him! No doubts about that! She left her wrist in his grip, not even pulling the slightest as her eyes went back up to the racks of masks. He could hold her all he wanted... She frowned slightly though, wondering... "But nothing jumps out to me that would fit me really... Hm... I am not so much like a fox even with all my teasing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 am

"Eeh~? Do I? I always just thought the fox masks were cool, and fun!" Kaimu replied, though when Lakshmi mentioned nothing in particular sticking out to her his eyes went to scan over the masks.

"Hmm...One for Lak-tan..." One that was fitting...

He looked at the masks before looking at her for a moment, and then they returned to the masks. He stood there for a moment or two before his smile brightened. "There!"

He pulled down one from higher up, a shiny, blue one that reflected when light hit it. It was pretty, and it was really nice looking. "How about this one?" He had a reason to think it fit, but he wanted Lakshmi's opinion on its appearance first.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:28 am

"Using that playful tone with no idea? You have red hair, those eyes of yours... And you are cool and fun and your looks fit it as well! My playful trickster fox..." Lakshmi laughed at Kaimu's words, he hadn't realized he was a fox? She had long before this, it crossed her mind every so often really. He was the quintessential fox really.

As his eyes glanced at the racks for her though, she followed his gaze and wondered what he would find before she flushed as he looked between her and the masks. Was it...really so hard? After a few moments passed, she almost started fidgeting in worry that she was impossible to find when he seemed to have something. "Hm?"

Lakshmi watched as he pulled a shiny, pretty blue one down that left Lakshmi smiling and laughing softly. "It is so beautiful... really? It really suits me?"

She was flushed as she looked at it, reaching up to touch the surface a bit. It was almost too pretty, definitely too pretty for her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:33 am

"I suppose so then, I can accept my fox-status proudly~!" Kaimu grinned, and it remained along with his bright composure as Lakshmi examined the mask he'd picked out. "Mhmm! I think it suites you perfectly! It's blue, which is pretty like you're eyes and it also reminds me of the light reflecting on the ocean...or even a light reflecting through a beautiful jellyfish even!"

Jellyfishes were great! They were not to be toyed with and they looked amazing!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:46 am

Kaimu accepted his foxness, which he would have been unable to deny but it was nice he had caved! Lakshmi's smile was warm as she held up her mask now, his words making her face flush as he called her eyes pretty and...light reflecting off of the ocean that he loved and...

"...J-Jellyfish!?" Lakshmi spluttered... Like a jellyfish!? How...wait it suited her too?! She...reminded him...of...

Lakshmi held the mask at arm length, obviously dubious about this connection between evil tentacled creatures who stung and her and this mask...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next